Ok, new version is up, have fun (and yes, it's still beta, so...save your game before you try it!)

Version 1.1 beta 2
- Fixed: Removed open belts from the drop list, so two plugs should now able to be equipped properly
- Fixed: Cursed loot no longer triggers on locked chests (it will once you have them unlocked and actually opened!)
- Fixed: Some menu options weren't properly disabled when conflicting choices were activated
- Fixed: Some animated containers triggered the event before they actually opened, this should no longer happen.
- Changed: All containers in player houses (and inns and jails) are now safe, not only the chests. This -should- work with custom player houses, as long as their creators tagged them correctly.
- Added improved compatibility with other loot mods (new trigger method!)
- Added support for themes: You can now pick a favourite DD set in MCM that you will get equipped with instead of random items, so you won't look like a mix and match slave anymore!
- Added (optional) location support: You can now set different chances for cursed loot to appear in dungeons, the open wild or cities/towns.
- Added a modifier slider for the arousal value system, so you can now add a weight to the arousal value used to calculate the chance for cursed loot to appear.
- Added toggles for chastity belts and bras due to popular demand.
- Added toggle for blocking items (enable/disable slave boots, blocking harnesses and blocking blindfolds)
- Added blocking blindfolds to the drop list
- Added non-blocking slave harnesses to the drop list
- Performance optimizations

as for relooting, you could say that searching an empty container has 0% chance of triggering it, or you could say that you have 0% chance if you take nothing

A good solution even tho it won't solve the issues of re-looting/looting the rest.

as for relooting, you could say that searching an empty container has 0% chance of triggering it, or you could say that you have 0% chance if you take nothing

A good solution even tho it won't solve the issues of re-looting/looting the rest.

If you looted half a chest, and had to come back for the rest, you could say the newly found items were hiding under the loot you weren't able to grab the first time.

Just gotta chime in again mods working great for me gotta be my favorite addition to the new mod list had 2 containers add items to me in the same dungeon my character has a extensive key collection so she got out of em without an issue but next time there may be a bandit to close who knows I tend to loot as I go and only bust the keys out of the astral chest if im in a hurry to get something done. Otherwise I let things play out with my picks and whoever I run across trying to run to a town.

If I am not totally mistaken CrosshaiRef doesn't reliably work if you're in 3rd person mode. But the trigger method should be solved anyway, thanks to Ms Leeches and her ingenious perk system idea. :)

Worked well for us, when using the CrosshairRef to get a free chair for our test follower.

Afterall, to activate something the cursor must be on the target (label displaying) so it should work.

What is not working reliable is if you ctach alot of things dynamicly via CrosshairRef in 3rd person, as the displayed Crosshair is not exctly located where the character is actually looking at, especially at longer distances. But as for activating stuff (which is close distance and needs the cursor on the ref anyway) this should work reliably.

The player houses should be complete safe now, too. Before, only the chests were exempt, from 1.1 onward, every container in a player house will be.

Nice. :)

And yeah, bloating save games is a no-go. If people repeatedly search the same containers (why would they do that anyway?), it -could- be argued that they just didn't find the cursed items the first time, so it's not really an immersion breaker. If I can find an easy, performance-friendly way to implement a "already looted this" tag, I would go for it, but I am not going to jump though huge hoops for it, tbh. It's more an inconvenience than anything, IMHO.

You could remember only a specific amount and if the list is full, delete the oldest one and add the new one, having as well an automatic decay for those entries, so the oldest will be deleted f.e. after the same time vanilla repopulates areas/respawns flowers and such.

Would be handy for when the player checked a chest, noted she/he is overloaded, returns to the horse/gives it to a follower and then opens the chest again for looting the rest.

How would this work for players who don't use the crosshair? Would just have to guess at where it should be?

Disabling the crosshair only disables the HUD element and does not influence the view point, activation range or point-to-look-at for activation.

Neither in first person nor in third person.

Running into a issue updating at first wasn't sure it was your mod but starting to think it is. If I just uninstall the last version then install this version everything seems to work fine but if I clean my save I suddenly lose all control over my character all I can do is rotate the camera. Doesn't mean I can't play though I just gotta risk something else might go wrong.

Running into a issue updating at first wasn't sure it was your mod but starting to think it is. If I just uninstall the last version then install this version everything seems to work fine but if I clean my save I suddenly lose all control over my character all I can do is rotate the camera. Doesn't mean I can't play though I just gotta risk something else might go wrong.

Does this happen when you're looting a container?

Che k the DD MCM for the blindfold effects. I had difficulty with that until I started messing with it.

Che k the DD MCM for the blindfold effects. I had difficulty with that until I started messing with it.

Haha, seriously, I have -no- idea how often I fell for that when starting a new game. ;)

Didnt think of that but thats the exact same behavior of a blindfold im gonna try that out thanks after ive insured ive copied my whole save folder first I have a very short temper so combine this issue with my bed in breezehome being out of place and 3 deaths for no reason today i'm lucky I didnt break my hand punching one of my wooden bed posts a few minutes ago.

Edit: No didnt loot anything tryed a few times cleaning inside and outside cells with the same result.

Messing with the blindfold settings in dd did work I regained full control just changing the dropdown to another selection. Setting ti back to where I had it didn't mess anything up and since I wasn't the only one who had that issue maybe add that fix to your main post might be a good idea. Now i'm getting back to the game shes a fairly new character who should of been in windhelm already and she hasn't even left my usual whiterun stomping grounds I use to get my levels up a few notches.

EDIT: I did a full save after fixing it but when I reloaded a min ago it happened again something is applying the blindfold effects to my character. I'm trying another fix right now I equipped a blindfold then took it off just so happens last night trying to clear a fort I got defeated with submit running and had one applied to me. Love having astral chest mod nice easy way to get anything I wanna save for future use.

Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

When used with the newest "Immersive First Person View" (link below) I can't move or otherwise control my character after the "put on devices" animation. It works normally when i switch to third person just before looting, but switching into 3rd person everytime I loot something is very annoying.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

Guest HeavyArmorAssassin

Only with Dangerous Nights, otherwise never. I got an hdt error save so I will look into that.

Update: After disabling hdt physics extension (I have no other mods based on it, so it should be save) it happened in I1st Person, normal 1st person and third person. Basically whenever I get "hit" by a trap-container, I can reload.

Neither method thats been posted has permanently fixed the issue every time I load the save I have to repeat the blindfold on/off or change the blindfold option in dd mcm. This time I was outside in whiterun and everyone around me was frozen in place. Movement was regained right after I did the fix for everyone. This only seems to happen if I clean my save im gonna risk it and run a uncleaned save.

Frozen as in no animation played at all? That sometimes happens when you install or deinstall mods. Might want to run FNIS, then.

Not sure how you're cleaning your save game, too. With the method I posted? Or one of these save game cleaners? The latter I'd personally stay away from, tbh. Lots of people seem to have issues with them.

I'd like to report that the Wild & Dungeon variables are interchanged. I have debug turned on, when I open a container on the wild, it shows my setting for dungeon and the message confirming the dungeon. Vice versa, when inside a dungeon, i get the wild message.

Frozen as in no animation played at all? That sometimes happens when you install or deinstall mods. Might want to run FNIS, then.

Not sure how you're cleaning your save game, too. With the method I posted? Or one of these save game cleaners? The latter I'd personally stay away from, tbh. Lots of people seem to have issues with them.

Happens with both uninstalling via the method you posted and just quiting uninstalling via nmm then installing the new version without loading back up prior to the install and creating a new save. Yours was the only one I uninstalled so fnis wasnt needed there ainations fired back up as soon as I put on a blindfold or when I chose a diffrent blindfold option in DD's  mcm. This is the tool i use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? only hitting the fix all and FixScriptInstances they produce 2k+ scripts and one instance it removes. If I dont do that I get the message the mods starting and the mcm appears correctly I also get that when I do a proper clean save upgrade.

Could you give us an option to toggle slave boots seeing as they seem to be the ctd culprit?

There is: "Allow Blocking Items" disables slave boots and the custom harness some people seem to have issues with.

Could you give us an option to toggle slave boots seeing as they seem to be the ctd culprit?

There is: "Allow Blocking Items" disables slave boots and the custom harness some people seem to have issues with.

My apologies, I noticed it a minute after posting. I still have issues with CTD for some reason :/

I'd like to report that the Wild & Dungeon variables are interchanged. I have debug turned on, when I open a container on the wild, it shows my setting for dungeon and the message confirming the dungeon. Vice versa, when inside a dungeon, i get the wild message.

I was able to reproduce that. The code is actually doing what it's supposed to do, but it seems some areas have tags that belong both to the "Wilderness" and "Dungeon" categories. Most bandit camps seem to be like that. Meh...I will need to come up with something else.