Have come back to this mod after a break and loving it, but I have a question/problem - my character got locked in the chain harness with the bell and sign plugs. She's managed to remove everything except the plugs - when you try to unequip them you get the "force out" or "leave" message but then nothing happens. The plug shows as unequipped in inventory until you select something else, whereupon it shows back as equipped. They don't appear to be functioning as plugs and don't stop her having sex at all (she's had a couple of threesomes since, with the bell and sign hanging out her holes while being fucked in both holes, can't be comfortable for the guys!!), but the bell noise and the visuals is starting to get on my nerves :(

I'm a bit confused by an error  I'm seeing:

[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] ============================================================
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): WearingConflictingDevice received none argument.
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] ============================================================
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] Error: Cannot call GetItemCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.WearingConflictingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1478
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 508
    [dcur_mainlib (3F024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombelt() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 730
    [dcur_mainlib (3F024495)].dcur_library.SpawnBoundGirl() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7469
    [dcur_mainlib (3F024495)].dcur_library.ProcessBoundGirls() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7518
    [dcur_clocktick (3F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.housekeepingshortinterval() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1031
    [dcur_clocktick (3F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1224
    [dcur_clocktick (3F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1342

This happened after I updated devious devices, captured dreams, deviously cursed loot, DDx and DDi.

In game, I see an error message about WearingConflictingDevice pointing me to the log. The log has a few of these errors in it, as well as some of this:

[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] Error: Cannot call GetItemCount() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 515
    [dcur_mainlib (3F024495)].dcur_library.dcur_equiprandombelt() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 730
    [dcur_mainlib (3F024495)].dcur_library.SpawnBoundGirl() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7469
    [dcur_mainlib (3F024495)].dcur_library.ProcessBoundGirls() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 7518
    [dcur_clocktick (3F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.housekeepingshortinterval() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1031
    [dcur_clocktick (3F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1224
    [dcur_clocktick (3F04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1342
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] Error: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 516
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] Error: Cannot call EquipItemEx() on a None object, aborting function call

Some searching seems to say I have an invalid object in my inventory? How do I figure out which one?

I'm a bit confused by an error  I'm seeing:

[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): WearingConflictingDevice received none argument.
stack:
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.WearingConflictingDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 1478
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 508

This happened after I updated devious devices, captured dreams, deviously cursed loot, DDx and DDi.

In game, I see an error message about WearingConflictingDevice pointing me to the log. The log has a few of these errors in it, as well as some of this:

stack:
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] Error: Cannot call AddItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zadQuest (1200F624)].zadlibs.EquipDevice() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 516
[11/29/2016 - 05:38:00AM] Error: Cannot call EquipItemEx() on a None object, aborting function call

Some searching seems to say I have an invalid object in my inventory? How do I figure out which one?

it's an issue with the spawning of bound girls...

you can try this to see if that will fix it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/?p=1739505

Is the nipple chain collar supposed to make your breasts revert to normal size when equipped while the 'Body Scaling When Aroused' options are active? I'm not particularly a fan of massive jugs, but I still enjoyed seeing my character's larger than normal melons with the nipple chain collar equipped. If I take them off, the next arousal update returns my character's large proportions, and if I re-equip the collar she shrinks back down.

EDIT: Scratch that, any piercing does it.

Yes, that will be fixed.

Suggestion / request:

Devices that can be removed via standard keys or that require custom keys but are allowed to be removed by other mods have the blockgeneric keyword and questitem keywords removed from them.

CD will still view items with blockgeneric as quest items and not remove them nor will it remove questitem devices. I am streamlining a number of scripts in CD regarding device removal and classification so any items with those will not be touched even if it is on the allowed to be removed list in DCUR.

Hm, if I do -that-, these items will be indistinguishable from generic items and will be wiped off for absolutely -any- reason. But these items are sort of an in-between thing between a generic and a quest item. Actual quest items should take precedence over them, but generic items and generic escape features (e.g. the dreaded "unlock me" merchants) should NOT. There is a FormList in DCL containing all the items that are safe to remove. You can load it via a soft dependency and check the item against it, then brute force remove it if you want to replace it with a quest item. None of these items is marked with the zad_QuestItem tag.

If you don't want people to unlock items such as the secure items then don't list a key in the properties, then only a script can remove them. As it is I am getting reports of DCUR items being unable to be removed in CD using the soft dependency already set up in it.

I can't delete the key property if I want the item to be removed with an actual key. That's the norm for these items. ;)

Well, there -are- quest items in DCL I don't want to be removed by 3rd party mods under any circumstance. But it's also conceivable that I forgot adding some to the list. Which items did they mention?

I don't know what items they had an issue with, it was just reported that they had dcur items that were said to be removed but were not. I don't have an issue removing the items but then I rarely have any of the issues reported in the CD thread.CD is set up to only remove items on the list and even if it is on the list if it has the questitem keyword it would not be removed as CD is not compliant with the use of Questitem keywords or commands.

Have come back to this mod after a break and loving it, but I have a question/problem - my character got locked in the chain harness with the bell and sign plugs. She's managed to remove everything except the plugs - when you try to unequip them you get the "force out" or "leave" message but then nothing happens. The plug shows as unequipped in inventory until you select something else, whereupon it shows back as equipped. They don't appear to be functioning as plugs and don't stop her having sex at all (she's had a couple of threesomes since, with the bell and sign hanging out her holes while being fucked in both holes, can't be comfortable for the guys!!), but the bell noise and the visuals is starting to get on my nerves :(

You need to have chastity keys to unlock them, the option appear only when you have these keys.

Heya

Very cool mod for any BDSM lover, I'm amazed by the possibility!

Currently experiencing a bit of a weird issue though.

My lesbian woman character was walking around in Solitude with a collar locked on.

Woman approaches and says she could tie me on her bed.

Me: "..."

Rape ensues.

Nothing wrong so far!

It got weird when my character ended up with a strapon in the male position though... reverse rape? Is that supposed to happen?

I'm having Issues with the Hobble Dress Outfit makes my character's body Invisible... is there a fix to this or just wait for an update?

This has been answered to death... BODYSLIDE IT!

Sorry, I'm a complete noob with these mods lol.. how do i "bodyslide" it? IS it when i create a character or anything? :D

I'm having Issues with the Hobble Dress Outfit makes my character's body Invisible... is there a fix to this or just wait for an update?

This has been answered to death... BODYSLIDE IT!

Sorry, I'm a complete noob with these mods lol.. how do i "bodyslide" it? IS it when i create a character or anything? :D

You can do this for existing characters, it involves the use of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Full instructions over there.

Is the nipple chain collar supposed to make your breasts revert to normal size when equipped while the 'Body Scaling When Aroused' options are active? I'm not particularly a fan of massive jugs, but I still enjoyed seeing my character's larger than normal melons with the nipple chain collar equipped. If I take them off, the next arousal update returns my character's large proportions, and if I re-equip the collar she shrinks back down.

EDIT: Scratch that, any piercing does it.

Yes, that will be fixed.

Suggestion / request:

Devices that can be removed via standard keys or that require custom keys but are allowed to be removed by other mods have the blockgeneric keyword and questitem keywords removed from them.

CD will still view items with blockgeneric as quest items and not remove them nor will it remove questitem devices. I am streamlining a number of scripts in CD regarding device removal and classification so any items with those will not be touched even if it is on the allowed to be removed list in DCUR.

Hm, if I do -that-, these items will be indistinguishable from generic items and will be wiped off for absolutely -any- reason. But these items are sort of an in-between thing between a generic and a quest item. Actual quest items should take precedence over them, but generic items and generic escape features (e.g. the dreaded "unlock me" merchants) should NOT. There is a FormList in DCL containing all the items that are safe to remove. You can load it via a soft dependency and check the item against it, then brute force remove it if you want to replace it with a quest item. None of these items is marked with the zad_QuestItem tag.

If you don't want people to unlock items such as the secure items then don't list a key in the properties, then only a script can remove them. As it is I am getting reports of DCUR items being unable to be removed in CD using the soft dependency already set up in it.

I can't delete the key property if I want the item to be removed with an actual key. That's the norm for these items. ;)

Well, there -are- quest items in DCL I don't want to be removed by 3rd party mods under any circumstance. But it's also conceivable that I forgot adding some to the list. Which items did they mention?

I don't know what items they had an issue with, it was just reported that they had dcur items that were said to be removed but were not. I don't have an issue removing the items but then I rarely have any of the issues reported in the CD thread.CD is set up to only remove items on the list and even if it is on the list if it has the questitem keyword it would not be removed as CD is not compliant with the use of Questitem keywords or commands.

There is also an opposite problem with some devices, as Maiden's Shield can be removed by CD.

Hey! New here, and there were a few things I was curious about:

Is there a way to control what cursed items can and cannot come up? For instance I want to make sure that a catsuit and hobble dress are part of the possible cursed items that could appear.

If I have a cursed rubber collar, can I lock it on someone else and have them slowly turn into a rubber doll?

Are there any cursed items that paralyze the wearer randomly every so often?

You need to have chastity keys to unlock them, the option appear only when you have these keys.

Ah, that'll explain it - the one key I was missing! Thank you :)

Any chance you'll update Leon and Leah to have custom hair? Either custom hairs you've found and gotten rights to yourself, or an addon that requires their hair mod? (i.e. KS hairdos or Apachii SkyHair) I think most people already play with one or both of these hair mods :) My dom followers just look so plain next to all of my updated NPC's from UNO2, and even if people don't have updated NPC's I think they would still appreciate Leon and Leah looking fantastic while they enslave the pc :P

Any chance you'll update Leon and Leah to have custom hair? Either custom hairs you've found and gotten rights to yourself, or an addon that requires their hair mod? (i.e. KS hairdos or Apachii SkyHair) I think most people already play with one or both of these hair mods :) My dom followers just look so plain next to all of my updated NPC's from UNO2, and even if people don't have updated NPC's I think they would still appreciate Leon and Leah looking fantastic while they enslave the pc :P

That's one of the little things that have been lingering on my to-do list for a while. :D

That's one of the little things that have been lingering on my to-do list for a while. :D

Please don't, unless you package the hair directly into DCL.  The assumption that "most people already play with one or both of these hair mods" is both wrong and dangerous.  Never assume everyone (or anyone, for that matter) is using any particular cosmetic mods.  Everyone has different tastes and preferences.

Please don't, unless you package the hair directly into DCL.  The assumption that "most people already play with one or both of these hair mods" is both wrong and dangerous.  Never assume everyone (or anyone, for that matter) is using any particular cosmetic mods.  Everyone has different tastes and preferences.

Didn't mean to offend, that's why I suggested either packaging it into the mod as you said or having an addon for it that requires the hair pack she pulled them from.

Didn't mean to offend, that's why I suggested either packaging it into the mod as you said or having an addon for it that requires the hair pack she pulled them from.

No offense taken.  I simply don't want DCL to suddenly require a particular visual style.  It sounds like we're on the same page, though, so I just hope Kimy is also on that page.  :)

I'm having an issue where Cursed Loot events stop occurring and then never come back. I have the debugging messages turned on, and absolutely NOTHING is showing up from Cursed Loot, regardless of what settings I use.

It happened once before, and I was only able to restore DCL events by deleting all of DCL's script instances and changeforms from the save. When I loaded that save, DCL reinstalled itself and started working. But once I left a dungeon and returned to it, DCL events completely stopped again.

Any ideas?

Hi Kimy

Can you have a look at the follower options please. despite having follower support turned off, whenever I trigger a trap that equips the PC with an item, Lydia get equipped with a chastity belt.  Additionally setting the corset weight to zero in the devices page of the MCM seems to have no effect, my PC is constantly getting equipped with restrictive corsets.

This is on a new game started with the latest version.

Ta

One suggestion that occurred to me while playing earlier today - when the player gets raped by more than one person and the others stand around watching, it would be great if they made lewd or derogatory comments while enjoying the show :)

One very minor niggle, when soliciting and opting for the "no need to be gentle" (which I always do) I often get the "I'm being raped and someone reported it/the guard is watching" rather than the message that occurs when you have non-aggressive consensual sex in public. It's not a big deal, but it doesn't seem right as she's not being raped - she volunteered!

Great mod and great to see it being actively supported and updated  :heart:

I would bundle the hair in this case, like I've done with Sasha. I don't set additional dependencies without really compelling reason.

That being said and just for the record, there is no sound reason NOT to set a dependency on Apachii or KS hairs if the number of hairdos used is large enough to warrant it. I know that some people go bonkers if mods use Apachii hair, but I have yet to hear a good reason not to install that mod. It doesn't overwrite vanilla assets.

Leon and Leah ignore all device settings, dunno if that's intended?

Yes.

I would bundle the hair in this case, like I've done with Sasha. I don't set additional dependencies without really compelling reason.

That being said and just for the record, there is no sound reason NOT to set a dependency on Apachii or KS hairs if the number of hairdos used is large enough to warrant it. I know that some people go bonkers if mods use Apachii hair, but I have yet to hear a good reason not to install that mod. It doesn't overwrite vanilla assets.

Yep, couldn't remember if Sasha had custom hair or not :P

And yeah, I don't see the fuss in installing a hair mod that you'll never use. I personally never use apachii, but installed it for UNO2. I just skip through to the KS and SG hairs :P

Oh, I've been meaning to let you know this for a while now Kimy, but I know you don't support the use of Perkus Maximus and Death Alternative with DCUL--but for anyone who's wondering they seem to work fine together. I've been playing them together ever since I got cursed loot, and haven't had any issues other than ones already explained by something else. Cursed loot and SD+, now that's a different story. Just the issue of cursed loot events triggering while enslaved and vice versa can break things depending on what it is. 

I also wondered what key you use for the belt of misogyny, first I thought it was time-locked (spent days in it waiting for the lock to time out), but since then I've paid the guards to remove it (SD+).