Well, little issue here when I try to update all the Devious Devices stuff: animations (tested with Armbinder) don't seem to work, despite the fact my FNIS is correctly updated. Here a screen:

attachicon.gifTest armbinder.jpg

Only Devious Devices Integration 3.3b & Assets 3.0c for this result. Same with Expansion 2.0c in addition.

Fixed with another try of restart, but now an error message apprear ingame: WearingConflictingDevice received non argument

The issue I'm having seems the same as limonotu on page 577, but i don't know what he means by 'another try of restart'

the odd message is the same one-- wearing conflicting device

I've been cursed looting long enough that I think for bound girls there should be an option to tie them up even more. They would do it you after all. Seriously though, for a simultaneous release of all these devious mods with new stuff this is awesome. Thanks for all your hard work.

Hi Kimy,

some feedback on 5.8:

I think the improved "Dom"-Sasha needs some fixing... ;)

First: thank you for implementing that you can ask her to remove the yoke in cities!

But.

1. When I did just that, she replaced it with some restraints, which is fine. Problem is, I could tell her to end the dom-game immediately afterwards, which should not be possible in cities / safe areas, right?

2. I tried to steal "Sasha's collar key" from her and failed. She put restraints on me as punishment, including an armbinder. That's fine and I love it. What's not fine is that I could then immediately use the "can you remove the armbinder" dialogue on her, followed by the "end dom game"-dialogue. That should be blocked for a while I think.

Some other problems I encountered:

- For the first time ever I had the "teleport to center of skyrim on failed sexlab animation"-bug. Happened twice yesterday when I harvested a plant and got the "you find yourself irresistable" gas trap. The message said "playing animation:", then I got a loading screen and ended up in the giant camp near Whiterun. I have Sexlab started, all animations are correct registered and all other animations are working. Does anyone have a solution for this?

- Sometimes, when I loot bodies or chests, I get a message-box saying "you put the slave boots on bound girls feet" (or something like it). Doesn't seem to have any effect though.

What's happening is, if my character has a corset equipped and any other devious item(s), the safeword will remove everything but the corset, and then you have to use the safeword again to finally remove said corset. So even if I have just a corset and a collar equipped, it still takes two passes.

Same thing here. This glitch has been here for some time, I sort of got used to it I think.

How can I get the Rubber Suit to work with my HDT Bodyslide modifications? It always equips with the default shape and no physics, and I don't see the Rubber Suit shape in Bodyslide. Am I missing a mod or something?

It should be listed as mxw catsuit if I recall.

How can I get the Rubber Suit to work with my HDT Bodyslide modifications? It always equips with the default shape and no physics, and I don't see the Rubber Suit shape in Bodyslide. Am I missing a mod or something?

It should be listed as mxw catsuit if I recall.

Ahh yep, I'm a dummy. Thanks!

Is the mage dress supposed to lock on the player ?  I found it on an NPC but it didn't lock on my character, which is unusual for DCL content laugh.png

I know that the Dollmaker sells non-Devious equipment with one being the mage dress. Also lucky! All I've been getting is tied up :lol:

Yesterday somehow public nudity stopped working. Everything else still works, in order to try to "wake up" the script should i just export my DCL settings, deinstall and reinstall the mod or is there maybe a console command for this function or another easier way? Thanks in advance :)

Is there a way to despawn freed bound girls that don't despawn?

If not, is it ok to use 'markfordelete' on them?

They despawn with a delay. They should be gone after one in-game hour.

I was referring to the ones that don't despawn.

This one in Dawnstar seems to have retired from adventuring and started working at the quicksilver mine. Might be why Beitild is so angry with her husband.

post-224222-0-16664200-1480130636_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to despawn freed bound girls that don't despawn?

If not, is it ok to use 'markfordelete' on them?

They despawn with a delay. They should be gone after one in-game hour.

I was referring to the ones that don't despawn.

This one in Dawnstar seems to have retired from adventuring and started working at the quicksilver mine. Might be why Beitild is so angry with her husband.

20161124213718_1.jpg

That husband comment had me in hysterics xDDD too funny :') I read it dead calm an casual haha