Kimy

Deviously Cursed Loot V8.5 (2020-03-24)

Hi, I have a question; is there a way to switch off the fade-to-black followed by the armbinder hogtie when using the combat rape function? I've tried various settings in the menu that mentioned the PC being tied up but even with all of them off, the event still occurs post-rape. Am I missing something/doing something wrong or is this a feature that occurs regardless?

Basically I'm lazy and don't want to have to struggle out of restraints and run all the way back to get my stuff back.

In the MCM set "Left in Wilderness" to zero. It's under the section Combat Rape Outcomes

Thank you. Seems obvious, can't believe I missed that.

Little selection of a few shiny bits of the new stuff in 5.8 , white / red / black variations of ebonite elegant / extreme hobble dresses & slave ballet shoes (toooo cuuuute) - rusty / iron chain harness - mask of shame - and thats all i covered i think?  OOH and mittens ! but yeah there's non ebonite versions, but i like latex so you get shiny (sorry not sorry) xD  have some pictures of what everything looks like.

Tis quite a longlist so i imagine itl get chopped down for the mod page , but yeah - stuff to expect in DCL 5.8 ! Enjoy <3

post-151438-0-02557800-1479869631_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-70677200-1479869637_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-67687500-1479869644_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-16180700-1479869652_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-80031100-1479869658_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-63730200-1479869665_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-26510500-1479869672_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-82328300-1479869678_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-07224400-1479869686_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-78311800-1479869692_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-08212900-1479869699_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-15067400-1479869714_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-30984200-1479869721_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-33143500-1479869807_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-03302900-1479869815_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-90076600-1479869821_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-17964000-1479869828_thumb.jpg

Gotta say Sasha sure is an interesting follower. Are there more features planned for her? Maybe something with the Hobble Dress ?

Also noticed if both Sasha and the player are belted with Sasha's plugs and the last option fires off then Sasha always wins the orgasm race due to having 2 plugs equipped. There should be equality here, maybe with an extra option for it(not talking about the dom mode where you can get both by chance)?  ;) Also, can i get a hint on how to get Sasha's hardcore dom triggered?  :P

In bodyslide (the program you need to run to build bodies for your chosen body type) there's a button at the bottom left called "batch" or "batch build", instead of just clicking it and it not working as it seems it's doing, press and hold left ctrl on your keyboard then click batch build.

You don't need to build every outfit this way, at the top right of bodyslide is an "outfit" search bar, Search for this - DDA then search DDX then DCL.

Ctrl left click and batch build for each of the above outfit searches, save them all in same place, then copy the meshes folder that gets made to the skyrim data directory (y).

I hope this is clearer, if not I'll make you some pictures tomorrow to try help explain it :)

You were clear. I think I failed to install something correctly? Namely, whenever I search DDA or DDX, it returns zero outfits. Meanwhile, the Tentacle Parasite outfits always crash BodySlide.

Someone please make a freaking tutorial of this cause I am a freaking retard with this stuff.

I have NO IDEA what the f*** I'm supposed to do with JUST THIS

WHERE do I search for the outfits, WHERE DO I SAVE THEM

HOW DO I DO EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z WITHOUT HAVING TO COME BACK HERE!!!!!

........ seriously can any1 help with that, and explain WHY, ON GOD GREEN EARTH IS THIS REQUIRED!!

I will try to help, but it may be somewhat like the blind leading the blind

1. I am going to assume that you have Sexlab, and all its requirements installed. That is another thing entirely, there is lots of help for that here, and its easy to google.

2. I am going to assume that you have all the requirements that Kimmy told you you needed for DCL.  all the dependency's for Sure!, you don't need all the optional or recommended mod at this time, first get the main thing going. 

3. Very importance that you have the absolute latest version of XPMSE installed, this is the hands down best skeleton you can get, and should cover any need---Ever!

4. your will need http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? body slide, no way around it, and you will be happy you have it eventually.

5. If you even think you are having trouble with your body. do you self a favor, and get All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ Has a great fomod for installing, and a wonderful help page.

6. Once you have all of these things done, and installed.  there is some difference as to if you used NMM ( nexus mod manager) or ( Mod organizer)  But the end results are the same.

7. NMM is some what easier as once you have body slide installed just run it by clicking on the Bodyslide.EXE in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder { Once the Body slide window is open follow my Pictures Guild Below }

8. Mod Organizer need to run the Bodyslide.EXE from its pull down menu, so you have to set body slide up as one of its Programs it can run, this is not hard, but I am not going to delve into how to run MO. 

9. Now once you have the body slide screen showing up. just {  follow my Pictures Guild Below }.

10. right now don't try to separate the group's out, just batch build everything to the body of your Choice use my picture Guild. Latter if you want to take time to understand all that sure, but now your just trying to get the game up and going.

P.S.  If this does not help you, I am very sorry, I have tried My best, which I know is not very great, but I hope it helps you some.

Mod Organiser Check

Everything until point 9 check.

now.... WHAT should be the source file in it when we select the SKYRIM directory (C: or wherever the hell i put my MO folder with all the mods)

I select CBBE, thats fine

All I see in the batch list tho is CBBE related stuff, it generates 2 files which is have ZERO idea what to do with......

Soooooo i Need a GENERAL tutorial, with NOTHING LEFT TO GUESSING except the parts like which bodytype i use, thats up to me, on how to freaking batch this thing and get working/visible mesh in the game.

Also seriously, how the hell is this required shouldnt the game load the freakin models, apply texture and freaking display it, why do we need to skin it ffs

left ctrl + click to batch build or they were still transparent for me and pick a folder, i made a random desktop one just so i could show you it develops its own meshes folder , you can repeat the outfit search for DDI , DDA and DCL outfit searches to cover all the DCL items.

I hope it helps you out <3 ps my wiggly mouse scribbles are shocking xD i apologise xD

post-151438-0-93383600-1479875166_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-57208400-1479875174_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-62503300-1479875180_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-94639900-1479875186_thumb.jpg

post-151438-0-62908100-1479875193_thumb.jpg

Soooooo i Need a GENERAL tutorial, with NOTHING LEFT TO GUESSING except the parts like which bodytype i use, thats up to me, on how to freaking batch this thing and get working/visible mesh in the game.

Also seriously, how the hell is this required shouldnt the game load the freakin models, apply texture and freaking display it, why do we need to skin it ffs

As for a why, it's a cost of allowing everyone customization (that's basically what the Bodyslide is doing) of their player character.

If you just had the mod copying over meshes/textures, it would have to do so on a single sized body shape.  And some things are done that way.  That's when you get the case where clothed, your bodies breasts say are one size, but when the clothes come off they change to the nude size.  The game doesn't dynamically adjust clothing onto your body model.  IIRC the parasite is an example of that.  If you don't BS it, you get massive breasts as that was the default model the maker used.  I got a big surprise when I got infected.

Body slide basically takes the given textures, then applies it to the players specific body shape and saves those bodies into the game.

If you'd played around with clothing, body bounciness (breast ass physics heh), pregnancy etc.... before,  would be well familiar with it as you have to get all into bodyslide.  Would have been so much easier if Beth had planned for bouncy bodies and nudes... ;)

I think it was mentioned already, but I just fumbled an item from a cursed loot event.  The end result was kinda strange. I still had the item listed in my inventory but not visually on my character, while the item was also on the ground, but not pickup-able.

Unequipping and reequipping fixed the item in my inventory, the one on the ground I couldn't seem to do anything to other then kick around a bit till it fell though the ground.

left ctrl + click to batch build or they were still transparent for me and pick a folder, i made a random desktop one just so i could show you it develops its own meshes folder , you can repeat the outfit search for DDI , DDA and DCL outfit searches to cover all the DCL items.

I hope it helps you out <3 ps my wiggly mouse scribbles are shocking xD i apologise xD

As fun as this was...... I can't find any of the deviant items.

Only the chain stuff shows up (total 24 entries)

I cant see ANY of the new items to batch

The hell!

The hell!

Are you looking through the whole list, using Group filter or using the Outfit filter?

There was a problem with some of the stuff not showing up via filters with the original downloads, should have been fixed with one of the updates.

Tangently related to bodyslide outfits. I do think that a few of Bob's boots go well with some of the newer outfits that the dollmaker sells, but i have never found a good set of sliders for them. There is a partial set by gabo0003, only some of the boots and only CBBE, no UUNP.  Anyone seen better?

post-472505-0-44627500-1479898322_thumb.jpg

If I had the skills to match the lacing on the boots to the top

post-472505-0-89486000-1479898330_thumb.jpg

Sadly Sasha won't wear the boots :(

Tangently related to bodyslide outfits. I do think that a few of Bob's boots go well with some of the newer outfits that the dollmaker sells, but i have never found a good set of sliders for them. There is a partial set by gabo0003, only some of the boots and only CBBE, no UUNP.  Anyone seen better?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69192-jrconversions-uunp-hdt/

Guest Flobalob

I don't know if this is related but I have noticed that the load times for my Skyrim have gotten much longer since all the DD updates, especially with DCL. The game plays just fine once it loads but it does take a long time sometimes.

These mods just seem to get bigger and bigger. I don't have a lot of mods on this computer for performance reasons, (currently less than 30) but it was fine before.

This is on my older desktop, I also run Skyrim on my newer Win 10 laptop but I have yet to update that one.

Can someone tell me which dialogue tree it is to add Sasha's vibes? I have her collared and belted, the items in my inventory, but it seems every dialogue tree doesn't contain the option, even though I can see the dialogue for it in the console (So it's definitely installed).

Sorry to quote myself, but does anyone else know what the requirements are to do this?

This has been answered ad nauseum in this thread already.

No it hasn't. I've searched and the answer is "belt her and collar her first", and I have, like I said.

Not sure if it's relevant, but the option to lock a full set of chastity gear onto sasha is always available to me, even if I've just selected it. I opened a new toy box beforehand to ensure I had everything I needed in my inventory first.

I don't know if this is related but I have noticed that the load times for my Skyrim have gotten much longer since all the DD updates, especially with DCL. The game plays just fine once it loads but it does take a long time sometimes.

These mods just seem to get bigger and bigger. I don't have a lot of mods on this computer for performance reasons, (currently less than 30) but it was fine before.

This is on my older desktop, I also run Skyrim on my newer Win 10 laptop but I have yet to update that one.

I have the same issues with my older laptop. It used to run just fine 1-2 years ago, but struggles recently. It's normally ok to start a new game, but after a couple of levels... it's better to start over. Or have a good book for the loading screens... :D

On a newer laptop it runs fine, mostly. Only problem is that I have to restart Skyrim at least once in many cases. The first time I fire it up, the loading times are even worse than with the old computer. A restart seems to fix that nearly always with loading times of a couple of seconds for indoors and a bit more for outdoor areas.

I don't think there is much we can do about it though...

Can someone tell me which dialogue tree it is to add Sasha's vibes? I have her collared and belted, the items in my inventory, but it seems every dialogue tree doesn't contain the option, even though I can see the dialogue for it in the console (So it's definitely installed).

Sorry to quote myself, but does anyone else know what the requirements are to do this?

No it hasn't. I've searched and the answer is "belt her and collar her first", and I have, like I said.

Not sure if it's relevant, but the option to lock a full set of chastity gear onto sasha is always available to me, even if I've just selected it. I opened a new toy box beforehand to ensure I had everything I needed in my inventory first.

I have the same problem, I believe I asked this a couple of months ago, when Sasha was first introduced. I tried it two or three times in different saves with no success. I had her collared and belted and no options for the plugs appeared, although I had the remote in my inventory. After that I sort of forgot about it. But I also would be glad to have an anwer for this issue...

The hell!

pm me gear if you want, ill try help out, it's just occurred to me do you use mod organiser or the new nmm that uses another directory to read from? I actually backed my game up an copied all the devious stuff an bodyslide in manually.
Guest Flobalob

Incidentally, Kimy, I was just wondering how game performance is being considered by all the DD & SL mod authoring community?

If they keep adding new content, surely this will affect users' computers sooner or later? Finis tells me my game has nearly 3000 animations now,

all of them from the DD family.  Not all of us have high performance rigs and I am sure my desktop can't keep running deviously at the current rate of updates,

excellent though they are.

Hello Kimy,

thanks again for the wonderful and creative work. ;)

May i ask if there will be a localized version? (german, in my case)

Unfortunately, CGI went AWOL, so I don't know if/when there will be a localized version available.

Incidentally, Kimy, I was just wondering how game performance is being considered by all the DD & SL mod authoring community?

If they keep adding new content, surely this will affect users' computers sooner or later? Finis tells me my game has nearly 3000 animations now,

all of them from the DD family.  Not all of us have high performance rigs and I am sure my desktop can't keep running deviously at the current rate of updates,

We are absolutely keeping an eye of what our mods do in terms of engine load. Yes, FNIS AA are pricey in terms of performance and so are some other things. I would be liar if I said that DD or DCL wouldn't cause some engine load. They do. I would qualify them as medium-load mods. But don't let sheer size fool you. You can crash the Papyrus engine with less than 10 lines of code if you want to. Things like adding more quests or more items has little influence on performance, as these aren't all running at the same time. The worst performance hogs I am aware of are actually fairly small mods: Actor Events, the old SexLab Aroused (that's why Fishburger wrote Redux), Estrus in Skyrim's esp, XPMSE's esp (there is a reason why I advise people to disable these esps in their load order!)

In the end, Skyrim is Skyrim and its engine can take only so much stress. People will need to decide which mods to use - it's usually a bad idea to just install -everything- you like.

I haven't used the surrender yet so I got some questions about it.

1) I see people asking about adding DB as a dependency. Does that mean creatures from DG and DB are not available to surrender to? I have all dlcs.

2) What are the chances of actually getting knocked down instead of killed? Am I just gonna auto surrender when I hit 15% health or is there a chance to surrender at 15% health?

3) In Defeat I currently have it set up where pc doesn't get teleported when after the event but is left to get up and run away bound thanks to a plugin. What option set up should I use to recreate that, because it seems its either teleporting to the start area, some random place, wilderness, or bondage adventure? I'm not a huge fan to teleporting a lot.

Basically I'm wondering if I can drop Defeat and use DCL to surrender or should I stick with Defeat given my preferences?

Thanks for replies.

Guest Flobalob

Hello Kimy,

thanks again for the wonderful and creative work. ;)

May i ask if there will be a localized version? (german, in my case)

Unfortunately, CGI went AWOL, so I don't know if/when there will be a localized version available.

We are absolutely keeping an eye of what our mods do in terms of engine load. Yes, FNIS AA are pricey in terms of performance and so are some other things. I would be liar if I said that DD or DCL wouldn't cause some engine load. They do. I would qualify them as medium-load mods. But don't let sheer size fool you. You can crash the Papyrus engine with less than 10 lines of code if you want to. Things like adding more quests or more items has little influence on performance, as these aren't all running at the same time. The worst performance hogs I am aware of are actually fairly small mods: Actor Events, the old SexLab Aroused (that's why Fishburger wrote Redux), Estrus in Skyrim's esp, XPMSE's esp (there is a reason why I advise people to disable these esps in their load order!)

In the end, Skyrim is Skyrim and its engine can take only so much stress. People will need to decide which mods to use - it's usually a bad idea to just install -everything- you like.

Thanks Kimy.

I have the same problem, I believe I asked this a couple of months ago, when Sasha was first introduced. I tried it two or three times in different saves with no success. I had her collared and belted and no options for the plugs appeared, although I had the remote in my inventory. After that I sort of forgot about it. But I also would be glad to have an anwer for this issue...

OK, that is a slightly different issue.  I don't have my Skyrim PC in front of me right now, so I'm going off of memory.  If I remember correctly, you need her collared and belted first.  Then, EXIT THE CONVERSATION COMPLETELY and start talking to her again.  Somewhere in or near the belt dialogue you should find a new option to insert her plugs.  Once you do that, just click the remote in your inventory (as though you were going to "equip" it).  You'll get a menu popup asking what setting to use.

If it's still not working, you may need to reset DCL.  Those scripts are a bit delicate, and can break for just about anything.  (Also worth noting: sometimes Sasha's restraints never make it back into your inventory when you remove them from her.  No restraint in your inventory means you lose that option to tie her up.  You have to use the console to replace them.  The plugs are NOT meant to be in your inventory, though, so don't spawn them in!)