I think I see some of the problem with the zip suit, I am assuming you used the 7base body with TBBP, I am using the UNPB file with TBBP.

Is DDI now supporting 7base body, or was it just a fluke. I have been able to fix, by renaming  my zipsuit .nif files, and then attaching them to the suit in CK, I had to place the duplicate names in your zip folder, and mine, but this fixes it. But I do not get your body scaling when the lust increases my weight.

I am wondering, if I would be safe to get the 7base version, as I use UUNP with UNPB HDT body style, and if this would allow me to also have your, body scaling, hopefully with out the messed up graphics?

Or did you modify you version so much I will now never be able to use the original suit and you mod at the same time ?

It is just that the zip suit is one of my favorite armor's, and I was hoping to repair the ability to use it, even while using your mod.

It never officially supported 7B and never will, but you can use Bodyslide to generate that body shape from UUNP. Also TBBP is super outdated and got replaced by HDT. The zipsuit should absolutely work with any UUNP body as long as you generate the gear with Bodyslide.

Is combat surrender supposed to trigger when you're defeated by creatures? [Like passing/blacking out from exhaustion / Creature options were disabled on DCUR]

I was fighting the troll that always spawns while climbing to the Greybeards with cursed loot combat surrender active on low health only and I kept getting healead up.

I received messages saying that I could not continue fighting, but I killed the troll after being healed up twice.

Do I need to wait for something to happen after the combat?

(In order of actions, fought a dragon and defeated it, checked a NPC to see if Eager NPC triggered arousal increase on dragon defeat, quick saved and started the combat with the troll when I got full healed twice due and defeated it)

Unfortunately I closed the game to check the log. I don't know if I should have waited more.

Guest Flobalob

Got a small problem with Sasha locked in restraints and I can't get her out using mcm. I know I should have only used Sasha's restraints, but forgot..

Any way to get her out?

Wow, no replies to this one from anyone but nevermind, I solved it anyway.

There does seem to be a bug where if Sasha gets locked in restraints triggered by a trap while following,

they don't all get unequipped when attempting to remove them via mcm freeme or via Sasha's inventory.

Had to use console and ref id Sasha to remove them using removeitem command.

Okay, I give up. My pc has been locked in jack's belt for days. I've searched every inn in skyrim. Didn't see jack anywhere. Can I get a hint?

Either coc to every inn and check that way so you don't waste too much time, or stay in one inn and keep waiting 12 hours at a time until you see him. Might need to exit and reenter for either scenario, though.

Alternatively, just use placetame, although at that point you may as well just use the safeword.

By the way, I have another question, where do you get Sasha's plugs from? Her Toy Box gave me most of the items, minus a couple including the plugs.

Got a small problem with Sasha locked in restraints and I can't get her out using mcm. I know I should have only used Sasha's restraints, but forgot..

Any way to get her out?

Wow, no replies to this one from anyone but nevermind, I solved it anyway.

There does seem to be a bug where if Sasha gets locked in restraints triggered by a trap while following,

they don't all get unequipped when attempting to remove them via mcm freeme or via Sasha's inventory.

Had to use console and ref id Sasha to remove them using removeitem command.

That's completely odd, because you should be able to remove them normally (via inventory management)

By the way, I have another question, where do you get Sasha's plugs from? Her Toy Box gave me most of the items, minus a couple including the plugs.

They equip automatically when you select the dialogue option. The items are not actually in your inventory and don't need to be.

Okay, I give up. My pc has been locked in jack's belt for days. I've searched every inn in skyrim. Didn't see jack anywhere. Can I get a hint?

Either coc to every inn and check that way so you don't waste too much time, or stay in one inn and keep waiting 12 hours at a time until you see him. Might need to exit and reenter for either scenario, though.

Alternatively, just use placetame, although at that point you may as well just use the safeword.

Better to use 'moveto' like this as it will place you next to Jack. Then once you know the location, reload your latest save and travel there normally.

player.moveto xx0b88ff

I do this for Sam Guevenne when I can't find him to start "A Night to Remember".

Installed it, but it seems the meshes for most of the items (cuffs, belts, etc.) weren't showing up. Tried to put in the meshes into the folders manualy but nothing changed, help?

Can confirm for people with invisible meshes - Ctrl + batch building files for DDA DDX and DCL outfit searches and making a temporary folder elsewhere to generate all the meshes in then copy - pasting to the game directory sorted it (y) i had the same issue, assuming you got the latest DDA , DDI and DDX that released very recently too?

So I have been having the invisible meshes glitch. Looked for a solution, and this seems to be the best one.

The problem I don't know what most of this means. I don't know what "Ctrl + Batch" means or what ever else. Is there a way someone less technologically inept than me can break it down?

Installed it, but it seems the meshes for most of the items (cuffs, belts, etc.) weren't showing up. Tried to put in the meshes into the folders manualy but nothing changed, help?

Can confirm for people with invisible meshes - Ctrl + batch building files for DDA DDX and DCL outfit searches and making a temporary folder elsewhere to generate all the meshes in then copy - pasting to the game directory sorted it (y) i had the same issue, assuming you got the latest DDA , DDI and DDX that released very recently too?

So I have been having the invisible meshes glitch. Looked for a solution, and this seems to be the best one.

The problem I don't know what most of this means. I don't know what "Ctrl + Batch" means or what ever else. Is there a way someone less technologically inept than me can break it down?

In bodyslide (the program you need to run to build bodies for your chosen body type) there's a button at the bottom left called "batch" or "batch build", instead of just clicking it and it not working as it seems it's doing, press and hold left ctrl on your keyboard then click batch build.

You don't need to build every outfit this way, at the top right of bodyslide is an "outfit" search bar, Search for this - DDA then search DDX then DCL.

Ctrl left click and batch build for each of the above outfit searches, save them all in same place, then copy the meshes folder that gets made to the skyrim data directory (y).

I hope this is clearer, if not I'll make you some pictures tomorrow to try help explain it :)

About the brown face bug, I searched the forums and was told to look for facetints.

The facetints from Devious Cursed Loot with these names seems strange, but I don't know what to do since not all of them are solid colors.

000B9954.dds/tga
000BA430.dds/tga
000BA431.dds/tga
000BA433.dds/tga

I think I see some of the problem with the zip suit, I am assuming you used the 7base body with TBBP, I am using the UNPB file with TBBP.

Is DDI now supporting 7base body, or was it just a fluke. I have been able to fix, by renaming  my zipsuit .nif files, and then attaching them to the suit in CK, I had to place the duplicate names in your zip folder, and mine, but this fixes it. But I do not get your body scaling when the lust increases my weight.

I am wondering, if I would be safe to get the 7base version, as I use UUNP with UNPB HDT body style, and if this would allow me to also have your, body scaling, hopefully with out the messed up graphics?

Or did you modify you version so much I will now never be able to use the original suit and you mod at the same time ?

It is just that the zip suit is one of my favorite armor's, and I was hoping to repair the ability to use it, even while using your mod.

It never officially supported 7B and never will, but you can use Bodyslide to generate that body shape from UUNP. Also TBBP is super outdated and got replaced by HDT. The zipsuit should absolutely work with any UUNP body as long as you generate the gear with Bodyslide.

I downloaded the 7b version of sip suit, and it works fine, as that is the one you used, however I did not want to lose mine so I went into the original, and rename the Nif files, and the fixed them to the original zipsuit.esp, and then renaming them Body2_0, Body2_1, and so on, and now I am fine, and no conflicts, I had added quite a bit to the original zipsuit, many personal changes from color's to vanity opening changes, and fixes, so I hated to give it up.   So I fixed it.

Updating DCL usually means I have to update a host of other mods as well, so before I do that, I'd like to know what the new features actually do and if they're something I'd wanna go through all that trouble for; so I have some questions about Jack the Belter, if someone could help me out.

Jack the Belter locks you in a belt and you have to find him. What else does he do? What happens when you find him? Does he set you on a new quest?

Thanks!

About the brown face bug, I searched the forums and was told to look for facetints.

The facetints from Devious Cursed Loot with these names seems strange, but I don't know what to do since not all of them are solid colors.

000B9954.dds/tga

000BA430.dds/tga

000BA431.dds/tga

000BA433.dds/tga

I probably botched the facetint generation. It will be fixed in the next patch!

I really love the inflation thing, and all, but i was wondering is there a setting in the MCM that i have missed that would allow me to make the time that I have to walk around pregnant just a little shorter..LOL

I am going to need so much mothers helper before I get done with this mod.. Please tell me there is a way to shorten the amount of stretch time :blush:

Hi Kimy,

I have a quick bug report that I've been able to reliably replicate on a new game. When an enemy surrenders to you if you choose to tie them up and then steal their items the devious items you steal from them act buggy. If you try to move them from your inventory to another container or sell them it equips them on to your character instead, however the items can be dropped on the ground without equiping themselves. I have all the self bondage stuff turned off and items gained through other ways do not appear to be effected by this so long as they are of a different type, i.e. if you steal a black armbinder then any other armbinder you find will also be bugged. I think whats happening is that when it steals their items it also steals the hidden equiped status item but this item isn't refreshed on your characters inventory until you interact with the stolen item.

Thanks for all your work on this mod.

In bodyslide (the program you need to run to build bodies for your chosen body type) there's a button at the bottom left called "batch" or "batch build", instead of just clicking it and it not working as it seems it's doing, press and hold left ctrl on your keyboard then click batch build.

You don't need to build every outfit this way, at the top right of bodyslide is an "outfit" search bar, Search for this - DDA then search DDX then DCL.

Ctrl left click and batch build for each of the above outfit searches, save them all in same place, then copy the meshes folder that gets made to the skyrim data directory (y).

I hope this is clearer, if not I'll make you some pictures tomorrow to try help explain it :)

You were clear. I think I failed to install something correctly? Namely, whenever I search DDA or DDX, it returns zero outfits. Meanwhile, the Tentacle Parasite outfits always crash BodySlide.

You were clear. I think I failed to install something correctly? Namely, whenever I search DDA or DDX, it returns zero outfits. Meanwhile, the Tentacle Parasite outfits always crash BodySlide.

Someone please make a freaking tutorial of this cause I am a freaking retard with this stuff.

I have NO IDEA what the f*** I'm supposed to do with JUST THIS

WHERE do I search for the outfits, WHERE DO I SAVE THEM

HOW DO I DO EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z WITHOUT HAVING TO COME BACK HERE!!!!!

........ seriously can any1 help with that, and explain WHY, ON GOD GREEN EARTH IS THIS REQUIRED!!

Hello, I have a question. I decided to try solicitation, but the problem is... When I go somewhere with NPC and try to do what it asked me to do, I can't start it. There's no prompt. When I talk with this NPC it tells me that this NPC is busy. Did I miss any necessary mod for that?

Someone please make a freaking tutorial of this cause I am a freaking retard with this stuff.

I have NO IDEA what the f*** I'm supposed to do with JUST THIS

WHERE do I search for the outfits, WHERE DO I SAVE THEM

HOW DO I DO EVERYTHING FROM A TO Z WITHOUT HAVING TO COME BACK HERE!!!!!

........ seriously can any1 help with that, and explain WHY, ON GOD GREEN EARTH IS THIS REQUIRED!!

I will try to help, but it may be somewhat like the blind leading the blind

1. I am going to assume that you have Sexlab, and all its requirements installed. That is another thing entirely, there is lots of help for that here, and its easy to google.

2. I am going to assume that you have all the requirements that Kimmy told you you needed for DCL.  all the dependency's for Sure!, you don't need all the optional or recommended mod at this time, first get the main thing going. 

3. Very importance that you have the absolute latest version of XPMSE installed, this is the hands down best skeleton you can get, and should cover any need---Ever!

4. your will need http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? body slide, no way around it, and you will be happy you have it eventually.

5. If you even think you are having trouble with your body. do you self a favor, and get All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ Has a great fomod for installing, and a wonderful help page.

6. Once you have all of these things done, and installed.  there is some difference as to if you used NMM ( nexus mod manager) or ( Mod organizer)  But the end results are the same.

7. NMM is some what easier as once you have body slide installed just run it by clicking on the Bodyslide.EXE in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder { Once the Body slide window is open follow my Pictures Guild Below }

8. Mod Organizer need to run the Bodyslide.EXE from its pull down menu, so you have to set body slide up as one of its Programs it can run, this is not hard, but I am not going to delve into how to run MO. 

9. Now once you have the body slide screen showing up. just {  follow my Pictures Guild Below }.

10. right now don't try to separate the group's out, just batch build everything to the body of your Choice use my picture Guild. Latter if you want to take time to understand all that sure, but now your just trying to get the game up and going.

P.S.  If this does not help you, I am very sorry, I have tried My best, which I know is not very great, but I hope it helps you some.

post-123-0-45994000-1479798918_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-99973600-1479798928_thumb.jpg

post-123-0-71999500-1479798944_thumb.jpg

Heyo chippy, long time no see :)

-Shhh, I am but tumbleweed, rolling past your screen-

I mean, hello. :D

If you're tumbleweed I'm a myth xD, missed your face <3

A myth drawn out of hiding by a new version of DCUR? I guess everyone is suceptible to some form of bait.

Btw, awesome screenshots you provided to Kimy, if you didn't read me saying so many months ago.