been searching for about 4 hours for a solution to this. but can't seem to find one

All of my Devious devices work. perfectly. except the zipsuits or anything I tried from DCL. I seem to have no meshes or textures in the files. I have all the listed requirements and those all seem to work on their own. 

I tried Loot, and re-installation (manual and MO), and looking for textures, installing older versions of the Required files (up to the listed versions) 

they are invisible in my inventory and on my person (although some show up in purple) then the game crashes.

been searching for about 4 hours for a solution to this. but can't seem to find one

All of my Devious devices work. perfectly. except the zipsuits or anything I tried from DCL. I seem to have no meshes or textures in the files. I have all the listed requirements and those all seem to work on their own. 

I tried Loot, and re-installation (manual and MO), and looking for textures, installing older versions of the Required files (up to the listed versions) 

they are invisible in my inventory and on my person (although some show up in purple) then the game crashes.

Did you only download the patch and not the full version?

Did you run Bodyslide for the Cursed Loot items? It is a requirement:

Attention: Devious Devices only contains assets for CBBE Curvy and UNP. Neither of these outdated bodies is supported by Cursed Loot. All items bundled with Cursed Loot support Bodyslide CBBE and UUNP and need to be built using Bodyslide before using the mod! Using Bodyslide conversions for DD Assets is highly recommended. UUNP is supported via Gameplayer's conversions.

I have both the files from the download section installed in order and Named 5.6 and 5.6 to 5.7 patch

Did you run Bodyslide for the Cursed Loot items? It is a requirement:

Attention: Devious Devices only contains assets for CBBE Curvy and UNP. Neither of these outdated bodies is supported by Cursed Loot. All items bundled with Cursed Loot support Bodyslide CBBE and UUNP and need to be built using Bodyslide before using the mod! Using Bodyslide conversions for DD Assets is highly recommended. UUNP is supported via Gameplayer's conversions.

I tried a few show up without textures those are in the game but they are purple the others show up in in the inventory in name only. I have devious corner from Gameplayer's Conversions

Is it possible to use the UUNP body from bodyslide along with the original Dimonized UNP?

There is no need to have another body mod installed with using UUNP. You -can- use a different texture set, though. Any UNP texture set is compatible with UUNP.

Is there a fix for constantly hearing the heal walk sound when just standing wearing the slave boots or even when you're just naked? 

This is the first time I hear about this bug. I don't think I have experienced that yet. Can anyone else confirm this?

Is there a fix for constantly hearing the heal walk sound when just standing wearing the slave boots or even when you're just naked? 

This is the first time I hear about this bug. I don't think I have experienced that yet. Can anyone else confirm this?

Only experienced lack of heel sounds while moving. It fixes itself after sometime tho. Prolly just script lag.

Seems to be an issue with the cover self animation, I've had the issue with that from every mod that's been using the animation. It triggers footsteps as if the character is moving constantly.

I have both the files from the download section installed in order and Named 5.6 and 5.6 to 5.7 patch 

You need this one: Deviously Cursed Loot 5.7 Download Link.txt

Otherwise, you're just using an update or patch. DCL is too big for a direct download file and is hosted elsewhere.

I don't know if this is a bug I found or what but here it is... Upon equipping the "Butt Plug" and "Huge Vibrator" and attempting to unequip them, I get a message saying that I can't unequip them because I have a rubber suit on. I never wear rubber suits. If this is something that just happened for that save, I'm not too sure. Might be something to look into...

I can sort of confirm this, though not in exactly the way GodWearsGucci has it happen.

This only happens -very- sporadically for me. Sometimes whatever applicable walking sound will keep playing when standing still. Naked feet? Naked feet walking sound. Heels? Heeled walking sound. It would most often happen after walking normally for a while and then the walking sound would 'stick'. Moving after it stuck would usually alleviate it (sometimes even jumping unsticked it!).

I can also recall one time where it absolutely kept sticking as GodWearsGucci describes, but that happened only once or twice, and only after playing for a while.

I can't remember many more specifics, these happened a long while ago.

I can sort of confirm this, though not in exactly the way GodWearsGucci has it happen.

This only happens -very- sporadically for me. Sometimes whatever applicable walking sound will keep playing when standing still. Naked feet? Naked feet walking sound. Heels? Heeled walking sound. It would most often happen after walking normally for a while and then the walking sound would 'stick'. Moving after it stuck would usually alleviate it (sometimes even jumping unsticked it!).

I can also recall one time where it absolutely kept sticking as GodWearsGucci describes, but that happened only once or twice, and only after playing for a while.

I can't remember many more specifics, these happened a long while ago.

Footstep sound triggers are defined within animations. If you're standing still but still hear footsteps, there's probably something wrong with the standing idle you're using.

Feature Request: Expanded 'Help me, please...' dialog.

Cursed Loot has a lot of fun secondary functionality.

Device Comments, Public Indecency, Solicitation, Misgogeny, Rape...

Many of which can compound in amusing ways:

Ie I think Device Comments can trigger during the start of a Solictation sequence where you might get equipped with a blindfold that would then enable Rape to trigger, after which you get charged with Public Indecency...

And that's ignorning things like Slut Collars or other items that can themselves somewhat complicate speaking to NPCs.

But none of this is that relevant if you don't have a reason to interact with NPC's whilst Deviced/Cursed.

Which, currently, you don't really.

In order to escape your predicament, you need to either make or find the relevant keys.

Making keys does involve sneaking around town which can trigger some events, but that's about it.

Get an armbinder or something that stops you making a key? You have to escape. You can run back to town all helpless and vulnerable if you like, but it's not going to help. And after the seemingly 100th 'struggle' attempt, it gets rather boring to be honest.

Get caught with someone that takes Rare or non-standard keys and your best / seemingly only option is to wander around the wilderness slaughtering bandits and looting their camps until one drops the relevant key. This can also be a bit of a game stopper, and I have frequently found myself safewording out rather than carrying on because it's so much trouble.

I would like to see a more extensive 'please help me' dialog tree, whereby you can pay blacksmiths to not just release you from High Security restraints, but from Rare keyed items & items that stop you from interacting with people/items (ie armbinders etc).

This would directly increase the likelyhood of triggering events like Device Comments/Actions and Misogeny, and it would indirectly encourage Solicitation (you need to pay the blacksmith) and Rape (there has to be at least a blacksmith around). Don't forget if you are gagged you will probably be interacting with the blacksmith multiple times in order to sucessfully get to the relevant dialog! Not only that, but by making some of the more 'challenging' events more managable it encourages you to increase the likelyhood of them occuring in the first place. Oh, and you get comedy situations like deciding to stumble back through the wilderness blindfolded and helpless in order to get to a blacksmith who can free you...

I am aware that similar functionality exists in other mods (*cough* Sanguines Debauchery.). But I havn't had a lot of luck running both mods together, and the main reason I am interested in it is because of it's interaction with cursed loot.

As always with these things, it's only an idea.

But I thought I would put it up, together with my reasons for it.

I for some reason can't turn in the Quest for Leah about going shopping for her, there's no option when i talk to her.

I for some reason can't turn in the Quest for Leah about going shopping for her, there's no option when i talk to her.

Oh and also, before i forget, how does the being a slave thing progress? I don't really want to have the blindfold on all the time or all of the bondage gear..  :-/ And i don't want Leah always thinking i'm unruly after i have sex with her a lot and do stuff for her and behave.

Why does cursed loot take awhile to equip restraints on my character? Around 5 sec per restraint so events equipping a full set can take awhile. Solicitation's [sex for keys] is especially slow, taking up to 30 seconds per dialogue prompt with the NPC (can't skip forward). According to Save Cleaner my save game has 6625 active scripts. Is that a lot?

Oh and also, before i forget, how does the being a slave thing progress? I don't really want to have the blindfold on all the time or all of the bondage gear..  :-/ And i don't want Leah always thinking i'm unruly after i have sex with her a lot and do stuff for her and behave.

You will be considered unruly until your disposition with Leon/Leah gets higher so don't worry about being called that at first even though you're doing everything either of them want.

As for devices it does take time for them to removed, there are disposition-based thresholds involved. These thresholds are as follows;

• Disposition 20 - Removes Armbinder
  • Disposition 35 - Removes Blindfold
  • Disposition 50 - Removes Ankle Chains and Chastity Bra
  • Disposition 65 - Removes Chastity Belt, Rubber Suit, Rubber Gloves, Slave Boots and Ball Gag
  • Disposition 80 - Removes Corset, Arm Cuffs, Vaginal and Nipple Piercings
  • Disposition 100 to 125 - Removes Slave Collar = Freedom!

Your disposition with Leon/Leah only goes up by 1 every day be default so long as you're good slave by following the rules. You do need to offer your body when Leon/Leah want it and also offer to dance and be spanked periodically throughout the day to stay in their good graces or risk punishment.

There is an MCM option you can set that will increase the amount of disposition you earn everyday up to 5, that should make the slavery go by a little faster. You can check your disposition by opening the console and typing "help dcur_leonslavery_disposition" without quotes and hitting Enter. You can also use "help "leonslavery" to bring up a list of many other variables to see what they're set at. Generally if these other variables are at 1 then you can perform that action.

Just note that while it takes Disposition 35 to have the Blindfold removed it can be taken off sooner but only temporarily. It requires you take Leon/Leah as a follower and be away from towns as if you're adventuring. However when nearing towns you better ask to be restrained again or face punishment. The next threshold of devices will always be removed when you're outside, away from towns. For example if you're at Disposition 35 you can have the Ankle Chains and Chastity Bra removed when you're away from towns. The only exception is the Slave Collar, that won't be removed until you reach Disposition 100 to 125 which is configurable in the MCM, the default is 125.

After the Chasity Belt is removed you can ask to be locked in chastity again which will re-equip the belt and bra but they won't be removed again until you're free.

You will be considered unruly until your disposition with Leon/Leah gets higher so don't worry about being called that at first even though you're doing everything either of them want.

As for devices it does take time for them to removed, there are disposition-based thresholds involved. These thresholds are as follows;

• Disposition 20 - Removes Armbinder
  • Disposition 35 - Removes Blindfold
  • Disposition 50 - Removes Ankle Chains and Chastity Bra
  • Disposition 65 - Removes Chastity Belt, Rubber Suit, Rubber Gloves, Slave Boots and Ball Gag
  • Disposition 80 - Removes Corset, Arm Cuffs, Vaginal and Nipple Piercings
  • Disposition 100 to 125 - Removes Slave Collar = Freedom!

Your disposition with Leon/Leah only goes up by 1 every day be default so long as you're good slave by following the rules. You do need to offer your body when Leon/Leah want it and also offer to dance and be spanked periodically throughout the day to stay in their good graces or risk punishment.

There is an MCM option you can set that will increase the amount of disposition you earn everyday up to 5, that should make the slavery go by a little faster. You can check your disposition by opening the console and typing "help dcur_leonslavery_disposition" without quotes and hitting Enter. You can also use "help "leonslavery" to bring up a list of many other variables to see what they're set at. Generally if these other variables are at 1 then you can perform that action.

Just note that while it takes Disposition 35 to have the Blindfold removed it can be taken off sooner but only temporarily. It requires you take Leon/Leah as a follower and be away from towns as if you're adventuring. However when nearing towns you better ask to be restrained again or face punishment. The next threshold of devices will always be removed when you're outside, away from towns. For example if you're at Disposition 35 you can have the Ankle Chains and Chastity Bra removed when you're away from towns. The only exception is the Slave Collar, that won't be removed until you reach Disposition 100 to 125 which is configurable in the MCM, the default is 125.

After the Chasity Belt is removed you can ask to be locked in chastity again which will re-equip the belt and bra but they won't be removed again until you're free.

I see, thank you very much for being so informative. <3

Hi Kimy, is there any chance of a future version having a status icon or something similar as a more constant reminder when a character is "visibly bound" some items that trigger the visibly bound message (which sometimes disappears before I notice it !) are hidden by some armors?