More containers to loot !!

Piratelords Loot Adjustements is an awesome mod (btw Piratelord is just the modder's name). It makes all containers lootable (e.g. every barrels and boxes are now lootable, no just some of them). Also the junk loot is more balanced and makes more sense than in the vanilla version (e.g. Dwemer and Nordic coins replace Septims in Dwemer/Draugr zones).

Now, how is this related to this support thread? Sadly the additional containers made available by this mod do not trigger Deviously Cursed Loot events. So I think it would be a great feature to add compatibility with this mod, what do you think?

Not a bad idea, methinks, but I can see a problem. IF you are already bound, then having extra chance to be bound even more is somewhat redundant, since there is nothing that can be added onto you.

Not a bad idea, methinks, but I can see a problem. IF you are already bound, then having extra chance to be bound even more is somewhat redundant, since there is nothing that can be added onto you.

Sure, but maybe you can find keys, so you can free yourself and then be bound again. :)

Having all containers working makes the game globally more realistic and more interesting in general. So I thought it would be even greater if DCL would support it.

Hi There, First, really cool mod. Very stable. I'm having a blast with it. I like the randomness of it all. Really nice touch.

A question (and I did search and saw a similar topic this has been addressed previously), but when mounted, there is a glitch if an event is triggered, the animation never starts and then I'm stuck. No presses are activated other than ESC and I have to reload the last save to recover. I am using Convenient Horses and I have experienced similar situations with other mods (for example, trying to mount a horse while in an armbinder results in a hang).

Dunno if a forced dismount is possible before animations are started.

Thanks

Hi There, First, really cool mod. Very stable. I'm having a blast with it. I like the randomness of it all. Really nice touch.

A question (and I did search and saw a similar topic this has been addressed previously), but when mounted, there is a glitch if an event is triggered, the animation never starts and then I'm stuck. No presses are activated other than ESC and I have to reload the last save to recover. I am using Convenient Horses and I have experienced similar situations with other mods (for example, trying to mount a horse while in an armbinder results in a hang).

Dunno if a forced dismount is possible before animations are started.

Thanks

Animations should actually not start when you are on mount. But yes, they would break when on a mount. Not sure if your horse mod somehow breaks that check. Can other users of that mod confirm the issue?

Sure, but maybe you can find keys, so you can free yourself and then be bound again. :)

Having all containers working makes the game globally more realistic and more interesting in general. So I thought it would be even greater if DCL would support it.

I do not know that mod, but either its additional containers should work out of the box (if it spawns vanilla containers), or it would require a specific compatibility patch.

Is there any chance we can get a setting so that tentacle attacks with DCL and  Estrus Chaurus+ have a (configurable) chance to impregnate our characters instead of being a sure thing?  I like that it can happen, but when it happens every single time it gets annoying after a while.  Estrus Chaurus+ natively provides a functionality like this for its own attacks, but it doesn't apply to attacks triggered by DCL it seems.

Guest Flobalob

Can anyone give me some advice on which is the best body to use for DCL and all devious mods?

I have been using cbbe for too long, as we all know it's not perfect and I want to switch to something more up to date like UNP but I don't

know which version and I don't want to get into bodyslide tutorials and building meshes, because

I haven't a clue about all that and that's what has put me off doing it before now.

I tried add your mod to current play again, because i always enjoy, but stripping item is still strange to me  :s

It still will strip all items from player (ignore normal Sexlab setting), and also ignore Sexlab special "Never Strip" setting, when only sex act is initiated, like Misogyny

But i think it respect "Never Strip" when adding DD items

Other way would make sense, but this way it seem really weird?

Hi Kimy,

Bug report (of a bug I've previously mentioned):

NPCs still become permanently excluded from the DCUR sexattack/rape function, as a result of DCUR forever flagging them as already having sex or being in a scene.

I've mentioned this back when you first introduced the scene exclusion function (5.3? Somewhere around there) - I quickly found at least half a dozen npcs in whiterun who would no longer ever be involved in any sex attack.

Later upgraded to 5.7 - initially thought that the bug was gone and mentioned so in this thread. Spoke too soon.

Started a new game with DCUR 5.7, went to the Sleeping Giant inn. Gang rape triggered, orgnar and embry didnt join in, presumably because they were talking. On a hunch, I waited to see if they would become involved in future sex attacks. As suspected, they didnt. Jacked the solicitation dance rape chance to 100 and tried dancing for both. Neither would trigger - tried talking to a different npc and the dance triggered the sex attack immediately.

Looked through papyrus - and sure enough the log showed that those 2 NPCs are being repeatedly excluded for being in a scene. They weren't.  Orgnar was at the bar, embry was sleeping, no chat happening.

Attached log. For your convenience, I've timestamped these exclusions:

@ 06:24:41 and 6:24:44 : Was waiting for another sex attack to check if orgnar and embry were permanently locked out of scene. Waited, sex attack triggered. Orgnar and Embry rejected for being in a scene. They weren't - I was watching them. As mentioned, they had already been excluded from an earlier rape event that triggered while they actually were in a dialogue scene together (this first event not captured on log).

@ 06:34:38: Another test via solicitation dance. No rape event despite chance at 100%. Orgnar rejected despite doing nothing but standing at a bar. Most definitely not talking to embry who was asleep in a bed.

@ 06:35:34: Repeated solicitation dance with orgnar. Again excluded. Still most definitely not in any dialogue or scene.

@ 06:36:40: Woke Embry up, went through a misogyny event, then initiated the solicitation dance. He was also excluded, aborting the entire sex attack. Most definitely not in scene.

@06:37:49: Immediately afterwards, tried solicitation dance with random populated towns npc - sex attack immediately fired up. Npcs formed the crowd theyre supposed to.

I had previously avoided this issue by deleting the exclusion function from the dcur library script. Now I'm unable to recompile the script (as mentioned in an earlier post), and the problem has come back.

EDIT: Also orgnar and embry are fine - no mods that put them permanently in scenes - in an earlier save of the same playthrough just the night before, a DCUR gangbang had triggered and both had participated fine. I had then reloaded due to a mistake and reentered the sleeping giant, and then this unfolded,

From past experience months ago - the issue is permanent once it afflicts a npc. It can start excluding large numbers of npcs very rapidly in certain busy areas like whiterun markets due to the number of dialogue scenes that play - when I first noticed the issue all half dozen affected npcs were regulars or storekeepers at the market.

Would love to work around this issue somehow. Worked out my compiling issues :D !

Papyrus.0.log

Can anyone give me some advice on which is the best body to use for DCL and all devious mods?

I have been using cbbe for too long, as we all know it's not perfect and I want to switch to something more up to date like UNP but I don't

know which version and I don't want to get into bodyslide tutorials and building meshes, because

I haven't a clue about all that and that's what has put me off doing it before now.

ehm.. "Either CBBE or UUNP." - Description

Guest Flobalob

ehm.. "Either CBBE or UUNP." - Description

Nevermind, found it. (I hope). UNP HDT-PE BBP TBBP. (don't ask what it stands for)...

I don't know if this has been asked before but is there a way to keep my girl from covering herself when in combat.  I love the animation when not in combat, but it is really annoying to have to shut it off before entering combat and for some reason it disables the fight controls for some time.

Cursed Loot supports Bodyslide CBBE (CBBE-HDT) and UUNP only. Yes, Bodyslide -is- a requirement for this mod.

If it's all the same to you, my personal recommendation would be UUNP. It's a much better body than CBBE.

Guest Flobalob

Cursed Loot supports Bodyslide CBBE (CBBE-HDT) and UUNP only. Yes, Bodyslide -is- a requirement for this mod.

If it's all the same to you, my personal recommendation would be UUNP. It's a much better body than CBBE.

Thank you Kimy, I always had the bodyslide files and tools installed for cbbe body but I never to build or edit outfits, do I have to do that with UUNP?

Is it UUNP or UNP I can only find the latter?

I downloaded the wrong one again, can you please give me a ink to the UUNP body download?

I don't want to have to create bodies in bodyslide, should I just stick with cbbe?

Thank you Kimy, I always had the bodyslide files and tools installed for cbbe body but I never to build or edit outfits, do I have to do that with UUNP?

Is it UUNP or UNP I can only find the latter?

I downloaded the wrong one again, can you please give me a ink to the UUNP body download?

I don't want to have to create bodies in bodyslide, should I just stick with cbbe?

Cursed Loot -needs- Bodyslide. If you don't want to use it at all, I am afraid you can't really use this mod. All of its gear assumes that you build the assets with Bodyslide. It's really not rocket science: Open Bodyslide, pick the body of your choice (UUNP is actually included with Bodyslide), and batch build all the stuff. That takes less than a handful of clicks.

Btw. We're converting the entire DD framework to use Bodyslide as well. In the very near future, ALL DD mods will require a Bodyslide compatible body.

Guest Flobalob

Cursed Loot -needs- Bodyslide. If you don't want to use it at all, I am afraid you can't really use this mod. All of its gear assumes that you build the assets with Bodyslide. It's really not rocket science: Open Bodyslide, pick the body of your choice (UUNP is actually included with Bodyslide), and batch build all the stuff. That takes less than a handful of clicks.

Btw. We're converting the entire DD framework to use Bodyslide as well. In the very near future, ALL DD mods will require a Bodyslide compatible body.

Oh dear... not sure I like the sound of that. I'm so used to cbbe having used it since I started with the devious mods 2 years ago.

I have already started a new game with the unp or whatever they call it body installed to  see how it goes.

In the meantime I need to change my user name.

That's better. :lol:

Oh dear... not sure I like the sound of that. I'm so used to cbbe having used it since I started with the devious mods 2 years ago.

I have already started a new game with the unp or whatever they call it body installed to  see how it goes.

In the meantime I need to change my user name.

That's better. :lol:

You can still use the CBBE body, but you WILL need the Bodyslide (HDT) compatible version (included with Bodyslide as well). There is no good reason to still support fixed-scale body mods at this point. CBBE-HDT and UUNP can do anything they can do, just better.

Guest Flobalob

You can still use the CBBE body, but you WILL need the Bodyslide (HDT) compatible version (included with Bodyslide as well). There is no good reason to still support fixed-scale body mods at this point. CBBE-HDT and UUNP can do anything they can do, just better.

Yeah, thanks Kimy, I was using cbbe-hdt before until now, I'm well used to it but it's old and I wanted to try unp which seems too have a lot more

available for it these days.

Yeah, thanks Kimy, I was using cbbe-hdt before until now, I'm well used to it but it's old and I wanted to try unp which seems too have a lot more

available for it these days.

UNP support will be removed from DD as well. Only UUNP will be supported (which can generate the UNP shape, so nothing to worry about).

Guest Flobalob

UNP support will be removed from DD as well. Only UUNP will be supported (which can generate the UNP shape, so nothing to worry about).

But, isn't it the same body? UNP-UUNP what's the difference? I installed UNP-HDT-PE-BBP-TBBP and had enough trouble setting it up, isn't that the right one?

But, isn't it the same body? UNP-UUNP what's the difference? I installed UNP-HDT-PE-BBP-TBBP and had enough trouble setting it up, isn't that the right one?

UNP doesn't have sliders. It's a fixed scale body. UUNP has sliders and can make ANY imaginable shape (including, but not limited to UNP's)

Guest Flobalob

UNP doesn't have sliders. It's a fixed scale body. UUNP has sliders and can make ANY imaginable shape (including, but not limited to UNP's)

You wouldn't have a link to where I can download UUNP please, all I could find was UNP versions?

You wouldn't have a link to where I can download UUNP please, all I could find was UNP versions?

It's included with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Guest Flobalob

It's included with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Didn't know that, thank you. :D