There's no MCM page for the mod

I'm having the same problem where the DCL menu option dissapear after a while.  Here are some screen shots.  I'm running DCL 5.6 and the DCL Localized.

Edit:  The menus seem stable UNTIL i get the the rape options.  When going through those options the MCM freezes.  I esc out and when I go back in that is when the menus disappear.  The symptoms were the same before I installed localized.  If I start at the bottom menu options (the quests menus) it freezes immediately.  I hope this helps!  Thank you!

Edit 2:  Refreshing the MCM brings all my menus back EXCEPT the DCL MCM.

post-1329166-0-32681800-1472278766_thumb.jpg

post-1329166-0-45676000-1472278767_thumb.jpg

Tried leon again, two notes:

Gag Dialogue hell, even if leon says "I've gagged so many girls before, I can understand you" It just drops into gag dialogue for other mods. Not sure if DCL gag dialogue, DDi or something else, I honestly don't know which dialogue comes from what mod for regular gags anymore. Don't know if you can fix this kind of issue from your end either, without making leon's dialogue all have high priority which might have it's own drawbacks.

I asked leon for a shopping trip, he said he wouldn't give me money but to use sex as payment and he would remove restraings for that to be possible, but he didn't remove anything. Papyrus log shows nothing with DCUR and no errors, nothing mentioning leon or shopping after you-have-become-leons-slave notice. This was from SimpleSlavery -> Leon, if that could make a difference.

[snip...]

Farengar putting a rubber doll collar on you is a feature of Devious Cidhna, not DCL.

Ahh... that explains it! Thanks. I had no idea Devious Cidna hooked into DCL like that.

You're not the only one! *giggles*

And it's not just Farengar. Apparently Devious Cidna is responsible for a dialog sequence with Harrald (and maybe others) that equips DCL custom device(s), which I also previously thought was DCL native.

tentacle attached to me was also purple =/ is this out of memory issue o.o

If youre using estrus chaurus make sure to have estrus for skyrim also installed as it uses those resources. It does not include its own

Notice also that you should not use the esp file that comes with the Estrus for Skyrim.

If youre using estrus chaurus make sure to have estrus for skyrim also installed as it uses those resources. It does not include its own

Notice also that you should not use the esp file that comes with the Estrus for Skyrim.

they say you should not it can cause issues i however enable it in mo so perkus maximus can add it and i have access to the spells and shouts. Ive noticed you can disable it after. perkus will moan there is a missing master but it still runs perfectly fine. just quick little tip for anyone else that want to use those spells. everything works perfectly well after that including dcl

[snip...]

Farengar putting a rubber doll collar on you is a feature of Devious Cidhna, not DCL.

Ahh... that explains it! Thanks. I had no idea Devious Cidna hooked into DCL like that.

You're not the only one! *giggles*

And it's not just Farengar. Apparently Devious Cidna is responsible for a dialog sequence with Harrald (and maybe others) that equips DCL custom device(s), which I also previously thought was DCL native.

The thing with Harrald is at least mentioned in the Devious Cidhna description. I think Farengar is in there completely as a surprise. By coincidence I ran into his dialogue for the first time ever just shortly before you asked here in the thread and then went through all Devious Something mods in the Construction Kit to find out which one is doing it.

they say you should not it can cause issues i however enable it in mo so perkus maximus can add it and i have access to the spells and shouts. Ive noticed you can disable it after. perkus will moan there is a missing master but it still runs perfectly fine. just quick little tip for anyone else that want to use those spells. everything works perfectly well after that including dcl

The Estrus for Skyrim spells work absolutely nicely. That's not the reason why I am recommending people to uncheck the ESP in their load order. The problem is that EfS is a huuuuuge performance hog that, combined with other performance hungry mods, can easily cause engine overload, resulting in core dumps and random stuff breaking left and right.

The Estrus for Skyrim spells work absolutely nicely. That's not the reason why I am recommending people to uncheck the ESP in their load order. The problem is that EfS is a huuuuuge performance hog that, combined with other performance hungry mods, can easily cause engine overload, resulting in core dumps and random stuff breaking left and right.

I got Estrus + not estrus is that why its purple Oo

Yes, you need BOTH Estrus for Skyrum and EC+ to make use of the Estrus animations. You do NOT need to have EstrusForSkyrim.esp enabled in your load order and advice against doing so, but EC+ needs the resources in EfS.

Yes, you need BOTH Estrus for Skyrum and EC+ to make use of the Estrus animations. You do NOT need to have EstrusForSkyrim.esp enabled in your load order and advice against doing so, but EC+ needs the resources in EfS.

my animations do load though just wish the armor wasn't purple LOL and i haven't gotten any lag or anything. i got both estrus and ec + also spider expantion too. ANNNNND the texture upgrade for the tentacles so there green instead of the default so it matches the plants better xD

Bug Report

Not sure whether to report this here or in POP.

I lowered the rape and uncontrollable lust to the default of 75. Uncontrollable lust fired and I was arrested by a Guard and taken to jail. On the way the arousal rape fired which made things a bit chaotic as although I used END to kill off each animation it did make the arrest rather jerky as there were 5 rapists.

It didn't do any harm PO carried on finished normally.

I'm assuming that control is passed to PO once the arrest option fires in DCL so I'm not sure which mod should suspend the rape

Bug Report

Not sure whether to report this here or in POP.

I lowered the rape and uncontrollable lust to the default of 75. Uncontrollable lust fired and I was arrested by a Guard and taken to jail. On the way the arousal rape fired which made things a bit chaotic as although I used END to kill off each animation it did make the arrest rather jerky as there were 5 rapists.

It didn't do any harm PO carried on finished normally.

I'm assuming that control is passed to PO once the arrest option fires in DCL so I'm not sure which mod should suspend the rape

I am usually trying to avoid this by suspending DCL when the character is jailed by PO, but POP is setting the relevant flag only when the character actually arrives in jail. I have no means to otherwise tell if an arrest is in progress. In other words, I can't fix this.

Bug Report

I am usually trying to avoid this by suspending DCL when the character is jailed by PO, but POP is setting the relevant flag only when the character actually arrives in jail. I have no means to otherwise tell if an arrest is in progress. In other words, I can't fix this.

Will this help?

Yes the flag is already there.

This gets set on a successful arrest.

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrested", 1)

Hello, I've updated my mods yesterday and encountered a "problem" - I cannot by any means drop devious devices on the ground, I can only equip them or sell them to a NPC. The message I get is: I don't want to put this away, I might want to play with it!. I'm not sure if this is caused by DCL, but since DCL is the biggest mod around, it might as well. The only thing I've found in papyrus logs is [Zad]: OnContainerChanged, so no info here. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it, since my computer is fairly slow and thus finding the mod by trial and error would take me ages. Thanks

edit: Found it in the MCM menus. Silly me.

I'm having the same issue.  Where did you find it in the MCM menus?

Great job as always with the new update.

I just got a fun little idea to spice misogyny up even more:

If you are gagged and asked for sex you are presented the 3 dialogue choices in gag talk, randomly selecting one of the 3, making you sometimes chose the opposite of what you intended to.

Also during normal misogyny talk there could be a small fail chance if you submit. If you choose the nymphomanic answer you might get punished as cheap slut, if you chose the serving answer the man might complain that you are like a lifeless fuck doll and also do some kind of punishment.

Hello,

I've ever wondered if the players breast and or butt increases in size (temporarily) , how she still can fit in their clothes. I think if the breast or butt is swollen to double or triple size your clothes and or armor will "explode" and the player will not be able again to wear clothing or armor until the swelling disappears or at least will reduce to an endurable size :-/

Hello,

I've ever wondered if the players breast and or butt increases in size (temporarily) , how she still can fit in their clothes. I think if the breast or butt is swollen to double or triple size your clothes and or armor will "explode" and the player will not be able again to wear clothing or armor until the swelling disappears or at least will reduce to an endurable size :-/

Make a mod.   ;)

Hello,

Make a mod.   ;)

I had to giggle, too. It wouldn't even be hard to make.

Yeah, I hoped that.

But for me this  already would exceed my possibilities, since I've never made a mod. Anyway meanwhile my development environment is running with the english skyrim version.

The very first little mod i want to make is to extend the standard "nakedcomments" from skyrim with a script that add a bounty to the player.

Until now without success. No errors shown in creation kit, no errors in Tes5edit, No error in papyrus log. Nevertheless the f.. scripts will not trigger  :@

Had a new quest idea today (so sue me; I get bored easily at work lol)

Lucky Winner!

As you're looting that tempting looking boss chest you get zapped and find yourself in a tight rubber suit (suit only; no boots or gloves etc). The suit is locked tight but you find a note with it;

Congratulations;

You have been randomly selected to win our grand prize. All you have to do to claim your prize is model our new rubber line across skyrim. After X people have seen our product come and see the dollmaker to give us feedback and claim your prize.

So just model the suit and win a prize...Simple right? Well no. see not everyone will like the new suit; they may even think it needs certain accessories or to come packaged with certain items.

X people is the amount of individual devices that can be equipped if you was to use all available slots/devices (Chastity belt and plugs would count for one instead of three as they are often equipped together due to the nature of how they work).

So lets say maybe 15 devices as rough estimate spread across boots, cuffs, gags, blindfolds etc.

As you speak to people they will each add 1 new device that they think will go well with the suit; less restrictive first so starting with things like piercings, belt, basic cuffs etc all the way up to things like armbinders. blindfolds, ankle chains and so on.

The aim is that by the time you've spoken to the last person you will be bound comparable to damsel in distress.

Hell can even go wild and make it worse than DiD by having things like Mittens get equipped and dasha's gag and blindfold.

depending on the amount of devices (using that rough 15 as an example) can either spread out the quests; talk to 3 people each in whiterun, solitude, windhelm, markarth and riften. Or condense it slightly; 5 people each in whiterun solitude and windhelm the 3 major holds or just have it 15 people anywhere. I think having to travel makes it more devious though.

After you've modeled the suit and got all your 'feedback' you head off (probably slowly) to the dollmaker. She comments on the feedback and all the idea's its given her for the new range of products and finally gives you your grand prize (undecided but something at least a little worthwhile) she evens lets you keep the suit and all the pretty accessories that people gave you as gratitude....did she mention she recently sold out of keys and her new stock hasn't arrived yet....oh well thanks for participating in the competition.

Probably would be nice to disable key drops during the quest too. After you complete the quest and get your prize then keys will start dropping again...you'll need them.

oh and sorry for the large post lol :)