This is very likely the result of the SerialStrip integration not working correctly atm. The function call needs to be altered to match to their changed API (again). As a workaround for now, disable SerialStrip.

I was just looking at this as I was using the v1.13 rather than v1.14 but neither work until they are removed

One thing I noticed as well is that the Dance option is no longer showing in the dialogue probably connected to the above

I'm having an issue where the sexlab scene doesn't trigger after a successful solicitation. I can collect my money immediately after solicitation without ever seeing an animation. I suspect I have another mod conflicting, but I can't make heads or tales of this papyrus log (other than seeing a ton of errors from YPSImmersive fashion). Basically, when the sexlab animation is supposed to be triggered, this error occurs.

Error: Type mismatch for argument 3. Type mismatch for argument 5. 
stack:
	<empty stack>

Is my save pretty much screwed, or can I salvage?

I got the same problem, please send me a message if you manage to solve the problem. Until then I'll just disable the solicitation-feature I think.

This is very likely the result of the SerialStrip integration not working correctly atm. The function call needs to be altered to match to their changed API (again). As a workaround for now, disable SerialStrip.

That fixed it. Thank you so much for helping me

Funny, I thought I already asked this question. But anyway, I disabled the key drops from containers and dead bodies in MCM, but they're still dropping? Or did I read it wrong and they don't drop by default?

Also, is there a way to disable device drops? They're kind of taking up room. :x

So I just updated four mods, this one included, and all of the sudden, every few minutes, I get a message saying I can no longer resist my urges and my character starts masturbating. Is that Cursed Loot? and if so, can it be disabled? I tried searching the MCM for an option. didn't see it but might have missed it.

So I just updated four mods, this one included, and all of the sudden, every few minutes, I get a message saying I can no longer resist my urges and my character starts masturbating. Is that Cursed Loot? and if so, can it be disabled? I tried searching the MCM for an option. didn't see it but might have missed it.

I noticed that too lol I have no idea what mod its from either6

I noticed that too lol I have no idea what mod its from either6

I believe it is part of the latest version, and there is a way to disable it.

Find the Uncontrollable Lust options. You should find it within them.

I think I tracked the source of the "mittens unequip cascade" on my game..  It disapeared once I uninstalled Deviously Helpless. As I test I reinstalled it and it returned..  Unfortunatley I don't have any logs to post or anything but hope what caused it in my game could help other if they have similar problem.. 

Still loving the new update and enjoying the new fun. I have even found myself re-playing all the other content  (cursed collar and leons quest especialy fun again).

Not very likely to happen.

Permission section of this mod:

=======================================================================================

This mod is "Skyrim Nexus" exclusive. Do not redistribute or upload on any other sites without my permission.
=======================================================================================

The permission issue aside (I don't maintain an active presence on Nexus btw. so I am not sure if a Nexuser would be overly likely to talk to a complete stranger from "that naughty place"), the mod also has no Bodyslide sliders that I could see. Yes, as the author said, it will -work- with any body, as it covers all of it by design, but it's not very likely to match the body you're otherwise using, which could be a bit of an immersion breaker.

That being said, it looks awesome. Shame, really.

The permission issue aside (I don't maintain an active presence on Nexus btw. so I am not sure if a Nexuser would be overly likely to talk to a complete stranger from "that naughty place"), the mod also has no Bodyslide sliders that I could see. Yes, as the author said, it will -work- with any body, as it covers all of it by design, but it's not very likely to match the body you're otherwise using, which could be a bit of an immersion breaker.

On similar topic: have you considered Angeli devious expansion http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-903-angeli-devious-expansion/ ? Those items look quite cool and do have bodyslide.

Hey Kimy, I'm very glad to see that you're still doing a great job releasing awesome updates, not only here as also in DDi mod. Thank you, your never-ending dedication is an inspiration to me.

I did a little try on the new features and really liked it, notably the one where my character repeatedly drops the restraint key on the floor due to the bondage mittens. :P It was very fun.

As small suggestion I would say to prevent the player from put restraints on Sasha if she dominates you and has you locked up, she could merely replies mocking you. And/or she could gag you, if you persistently ask her to free you inside the city.

I think I tracked the source of the "mittens unequip cascade" on my game..  It disapeared once I uninstalled Deviously Helpless. As I test I reinstalled it and it returned..  Unfortunatley I don't have any logs to post or anything but hope what caused it in my game could help other if they have similar problem.. 

Still loving the new update and enjoying the new fun. I have even found myself re-playing all the other content  (cursed collar and leons quest especialy fun again).

Kimy

I have tested this out by removing DH but results are variable. At first I thought it had worked but when starting a new session of Skyrim and loading a save the problem was back.

I can't think of anything obvious in DH that would clash as it doesn't have problems with gloves etc.. Screenie below so you can see.

I'll do some more testing with and without DH and let you know if anything further comes out, though from memory I think you mentioned you had a fix for it in any case

post-237718-0-24057800-1471979404_thumb.jpg

EDIT:

I was able to get a similar effect with DH loaded (you just have to reload a few times) but if there is a clash then let me know and I'll update the DH patch if it needs it

Can someone give me a clue or even outright tell me what do to advance to the next stage for iron shackles for the Damsel in DIstress quest? I'm starting to think it's a bug, since i've played for 3 hrs and none of the stuff has worked for me, despite me searching this topic for hints. What i've done so far:

- Got out of the stage, need to free hands still, and have iron shackles, cant struggle out of them, and cant access my inventory
- Went to Markath, tried to get blacksmith to remove restraints via (i've been locked in restraints.....), but even when conversation is successful, gloves are stripped off, but shackles stay.
- Went to a couple of court wizards, they couldn't remove shackles

- Went to thieves guld (hoped the could pick it), they couldn't remove shackles

- Tried searching for keys in loads of containers, but even if i found keys, cant access inventory obviously

I'm using DCL version 5.5, but am still using DDI 2.9.2, so it shouldn't be a compatibility issue. Thanks.

Hi Kimy what are your feelings on fetish gear that are not "locked on" like hobble skirts for example, would you consider adding them in or do you have a strict "lock and key" policy to items?

Hobble skirts are among my most favorite bondage toys. :blush:  I would -love- to get a hobble skirt into DCL, if I just had a model I can use. Alas, I can't make one. No such talent.

PS: I'd make it lockable. I have lockable catsuits in DCL, too. It's not too outlandish a thought even. You can lock a hobble skirt by adding a lockable zipper.

Can someone give me a clue or even outright tell me what do to advance to the next stage for iron shackles for the Damsel in DIstress quest? I'm starting to think it's a bug, since i've played for 3 hrs and none of the stuff has worked for me, despite me searching this topic for hints. What i've done so far:

- Got out of the stage, need to free hands still, and have iron shackles, cant struggle out of them, and cant access my inventory

- Went to Markath, tried to get blacksmith to remove restraints via (i've been locked in restraints.....), but even when conversation is successful, gloves are stripped off, but shackles stay.

- Tried searching for keys in loads of containers, but even if i found keys, cant access inventory obviously

I'm using DCL version 5.5, but am still using DDI 2.9.2, so it shouldn't be a compatibility issue. Thanks.

DCL 5.5 required DDI 3.0 beta, so yea its kinda compatibility issue. :angel:

Kimy

I have tested this out by removing DH but results are variable. At first I thought it had worked but when starting a new session of Skyrim and loading a save the problem was back.

I can't think of anything obvious in DH that would clash as it doesn't have problems with gloves etc.. Screenie below so you can see.

I'll do some more testing with and without DH and let you know if anything further comes out, though from memory I think you mentioned you had a fix for it in any case

attachicon.gifScreenShot77.jpg

EDIT:

I was able to get a similar effect with DH loaded (you just have to reload a few times) but if there is a clash then let me know and I'll update the DH patch if it needs it

The cascade is caused by DDI's device hider. I fixed that already. I can't rule out another cause for that bug, but let's just hope it was the only one.

Hi Kimy what are your feelings on fetish gear that are not "locked on" like hobble skirts for example, would you consider adding them in or do you have a strict "lock and key" policy to items?

Hobble skirts are among my most favorite bondage toys. :blush:  I would -love- to get a hobble skirt into DCL, if I just had a model I can use. Alas, I can't make one. No such talent.

PS: I'd make it lockable. I have lockable catsuits in DCL, too. It's not too outlandish a thought even. You can lock a hobble skirt by adding a lockable zipper.

There are alot of very talented people around here.

Maybe you can convince them.

That and older versions of DCL are never supported in the first place. Only the newest version is supported at any time. :D

There are alot of very talented people around here.

Maybe you can convince them.

*puppy eye mode*

I'd love to get a hobble skirt, but all I can do is mentioning it publicly. The DDI team doesn't have a modeller at this time either. :s

That and older versions of DCL are never supported in the first place. Only the newest version is supported at any time. :D

Oh right..... I tend to stay clear of betas because, well, they're betas and skyrim is skyrim. Anyway thanks for the quick response I feel a little stupid

May I ask what creature is supported for Combat Surrender? I did surrender to a troll but he did not rape my PC, and one of the out come triggered instead.

If I remember right, trolls are considered animals for...reasons. Animals are not supported by DCL, only humanoid creatures.

On similar topic: have you considered Angeli devious expansion http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-903-angeli-devious-expansion/ ? Those items look quite cool and do have bodyslide.

I don't plan to add these items. They are honestly not my cup of tea, design-wisely.