Kimy

Deviously Cursed Loot V8.5 (2020-03-24)

Idea/suggestion: forced solicitation

There's a chance, increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that when near aroused non-hostile NPCs the player will be approached and propositioned for sex. If the player accepts, a normal solicitation sex scene is started on the spot. This could be dangerous if public indecency is enabled. Afterwards the player can go through the standard "Were you happy with my services?" dialogue to try and get paid. If the player declines the proposition there is a chance, also increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that the NPC is angered. The angry NPC will impose consequences on the player as though a solicitation attempt had critically failed.

I always thought it was a nice touch that the solicitation MCM page had a rank/title in there, and it seems a shame that it doesn't get used for anything during gameplay.

Sounds alot like a feature already in the mod.

You can already make males ask you for sex and they punish you if you refuse.

It is called something like Males Demand Sex.

I think the option is under Misogyny in the MCM.

It is similar to the misogyny rape feature, but there are a few differences.

Mechanically there are some noticeable differences. The misogyny rape has a flat chance to occur, regardless of how much whoring the player has done. There's no chance of payment for agreeing to the misogyny demand. It also doesn't allow for female assailants, or a generous customer who wants bondage sex(always fun!). Mechanically there are a few other minor differences.

Thematically they seem quite distinct to me. The way the misogyny dialogue is worded implies all women of Skyrim are subject to random sex demands from men, even if that doesn't happen mechanically. I'm suggesting dialogue that would imply the player is being singled out based on her reputation. Maybe dialogue like: "My friend told me about your talents. Why don't you show me what you can do?" Or maybe something a little more degrading like: "So you're the dirty whore everybody has been talking about. I want to put your skills to the test."

The idea that the player builds a reputation as a prostitute and is increasingly treated as a sex object by the people of Skyrim seems neat to me. It adds a long term risk vs reward dynamic to solicitation and could generally lead to a slightly more dangerous world over time. Having the way NPCs react to the player change based on actions taken by the player in general is pretty great, it makes the world feel more immersive/alive. Even if it is in a minor way like this.

Maybe this feature isn't distinct enough to be worth adding, but on the other hand I suspect it would be easier to create than most new features since a lot of existing scripts/dialogue/etc could be reused to help implement it.

That sounds like a job for Sexual fame framework. It would be neat to turn the misogyny a down a bit and use the fame to weight on the chances to get 'solicited'. Like "I hear you like khajiits... Well, khajiit welcomes you."

Fame framework mostly works on its own, excepted for some tags (like prostitution) that requires specific increases by an external mod. If you go around with cum all over you, you'll get a dirty reputation too.

Bug Report

Easy to reproduce so no log needed.

If a potion is consumed using a hotkey Uncontrollable Lust doesn't fire. If the same potion is consumed from the Inventory menu then Uncontrollable Lust does fire.

I also discovered that potions will only make the pc masturbate, it needs alcohol to make the pc go with someone else. Can potions and alcohol be treated the same as it would be interesting for the pc to throw herself at a bandit?

Tested by setting the slider to 100% and consuming Minor Healing Potions and Ale (much to the amusement of the patrons of the Bannered Mare)

YET ANOTHER EDIT 3: Tested taking a potion through the inventory while in combat but nothing happens, not sure if that's intentional though.

EDIT (Separate Issue):

I'm also wondering if this meshes well with the sex attack threshold. For example, I have sex attack arousal rate set to 90 but if I have "Loss of Control" enabled at default arousal of 75 with the slider at 50 will sex attacks in effect always be superseded by Loss of Control as this doesn't have a timer as it comes under Consequences? In effect the sex attack level of 90 would never be reached.

Sorry, hope that's clear what I mean

EDIT2: Maybe have masturbation not reduce arousal (or even increase it over time) that would solve it

A log would be super helpful!

I don't have the log for the collar incident anymore, apologies.

I did still have the log for the harness problem and uh...My game might have had a heart-attack during that session, given its size and amount of stack dumps. Here's some convenient timestamps for you to search however:

• "[08/15/2016 - 06:45:13PM]" : I can't tell for sure if this is when the harness got equipped or the first time it did a periodical update after it was equipped. Regardless, it's the first instance in the log the harness scripts are popping up.
  • "[08/15/2016 - 06:49:40PM]" : It's around this part I attempted using the Safeword (the Terminating Bound Queen quest line gave it away)

And if it's of any relevance, the game did not crash shortly afterwards, I merely quit the game.

If I ever have it happen again, I'll come back with another fresh log. Sorry I couldn't find any more information to work with.

This log is an indicator of a thoroughly ruined save game. My guess would be waaaaay too many performance demanding mods being installed. For starters, disable the ZZEstrus.esp in your load order. That's one of the biggest performance hogs around, and you don't need the ESP for Estrus Chaurus, just the resources.

Looking at some lines, I guess you removed mods and/or changed the load order during the playthrough. Don't ever do that! Stuff -will- break if you do.

If the engine is operating at or beyond capacity, it might decide just not to execute some scripts. That's -probably- what happened to the harnesses and collars.

(also in response to WaxenFigure's response)

Thanks to you both for the responses! It's sad to see a 100h+ run end up this broken, but I'll save what I can. Maybe I'll just finish up the run and start a new one.

I took out a bunch of somewhat heavy mods that could've been hogging resources, along with a few that were pointed out in the list WaxenFigure linked (even though it's so unsafe, I'm a cheeky one aren't I? ;)). Gave it a runover with SaveTool as well. We'll see if any semblance of stability returns, who knows? In the past, the game seemed stable, despite installing and uninstalling a lot of mods mid-run.

I got raped by Drifa in Riften due to this mod...and then when I fast travelled to Lakeside Manor, she followed me there for some reason. ._.

Anyone else encountered something like that?

Sounds like Deviously Helpless kicking in.

I don't have Deviously Helpless installed, unless it comes with this mod or something, which I doubt. o.o

She followed me, but had her normal dialogue options and made no attempt to rape me or anything so...it was a little weird.

It's possible that it just went a little nuts because I was in the middle of trying to get her husband to unlock my restraints and the rape consequence triggered...except that Drifa got to me first. I got warped into the counter, then raped by Drifa, then started spazzing out in the counter when that ended. Her husband's rape scene never activated. Maybe that caused a conflict or something somewhere. :/

Dammit to hell that dam cutting tool where the hell is it? Literally EVERY DAM TIME my character exits a container menu the struggle animation plays and I get the no shit sherlock message about maybe I should find a sharp object, no really? for real? NO SHIT!!!!!! So I'm lookin in the console commands for this dam thing and nope nuthin in there about cutting or tools nothing. Meanwhile lydia just wanders around waiting for me to ask her for help again so she can screw my character through all that rubber.

Hey I did the Cursed Collar quest and noticed that the Cursed Harness wasn't Visible on my character. I removed all items and just equipped the harness by itself and it still didn't show up.. Any ideas?

Is your DDi set to hide harnesses when armor is worn? This also makes harnesses that block armor hide themselves.

Probably but I am unsure how/where to check this... could you point me on where to look?

It's in the "devices underneath" section in the "Devious Devices" menu. 

Okay so after checking everything the "Custom Ebonite harness" is visible on my character which uses the same base file as the cursed one.. yet the cursed one isnt visible. I've un-installed and re-installed my cursed loot so its a fresh install yet the cursed harness still isn't visible.. I feel like i'm missing something obvious here or the thing just dosn't work... can anyone else confirm that the cursed harness is visible on their game? xD

I'm out of ideas here...

(also in response to WaxenFigure's response)

Thanks to you both for the responses! It's sad to see a 100h+ run end up this broken, but I'll save what I can. Maybe I'll just finish up the run and start a new one.

I took out a bunch of somewhat heavy mods that could've been hogging resources, along with a few that were pointed out in the list WaxenFigure linked (even though it's so unsafe, I'm a cheeky one aren't I? ;)). Gave it a runover with SaveTool as well. We'll see if any semblance of stability returns, who knows? In the past, the game seemed stable, despite installing and uninstalling a lot of mods mid-run.

The Save Game Tool might just do the trick but you never really know if and how many mods got into unstable states and whether they will eventually correct themselves or not. However if you can play for a while and things act like they ought you can be fairly sure you've got a usable save again.

Anyway, good luck. Hope it works out for you.

So...if I either don't have the time or am not in the mood (or place *cough*in public*cough*) to deal with this mod at the moment, which options should I temporarily disable in addition to the one in Debug that "disables most events"? I seem to still be finding keys for some reason, even though I disabled the "find keys in containers" and "find keys on dead bodies" options under...Escape Options I think?

Ok so if I exit the game and load it again the cutting tool comes from dialogue of searching containers thats why I can't find it normally it is part of the quest to escape bonds. Something I noticed while doing the heroine in distress quest is that after unlocking say a gag, another gag would take its place same thing for almost all other equipped bondage items.

Question, not sure of bug or just setup.

But on solicitations, rape etc.  All the animations play with my character being the aggresser.  So seems the sexlab animation player roles are getting switched.

Anyone seen this? Or knows some switch I'm missing somewhere.

Bug Report

I was trying the mittens and ran into a nasty bug. If you load a game with mittens fitted to a pc it seems to continuously try to unequip them (with the unequip sound playing). They seem okay provided a game isn't reloaded (tried both a fresh startup of Skyim as well as just a load on an existing session in case of memory issues).

I was also not able to remove them even once I got the key into inventory (standard restraint key) it was just saying I didn't have the correct key, though maybe there's a timer as well so probably a feature

I've attached a log and screenshots so you can see what's happening. I did just additem them and then put them on though I can't see that would make any difference on this one.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot72.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot73.jpg

Id like to confirm this as well.

I can definitely confirm this as well.

I mentioned earlier that it happened, but I thought it was DDi, but it was indeed the mittens that were causing problems.

I think I found that issue. Should be gone with the next patch!

You should consider releasing the patch as soon as possible, because its occurrence bloats savegames (i go +10MB in 1min).

Those, looking for a dirty workaround: You can use a savegame editor and simply delete the dcur_bondageMittensEffectScript instances - this breaks the effect but also stops this bug - the item can still be properly unequipped.

@Kimy

Just a question which came to mind from the bug report above. The Loss of Control chance I assume is also handled by the Uncontrollable Lust chance slider as well, but how is the interval calculated. Does it check using the interval in sex attacks and at the same time?

Also, I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to add a toggle so it will only fire in populated areas. Not much point in it going off in the wilderness as there's no one to see :D

I have a small problem, every time i try to enable rapes from the mod's menu, the mcm of the mod breaks, it stops responding and if i exit and try to open it again its empty, no logo, no options, nothing. Anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix it?

I'm having an issue where the sexlab scene doesn't trigger after a successful solicitation. I can collect my money immediately after solicitation without ever seeing an animation. I suspect I have another mod conflicting, but I can't make heads or tales of this papyrus log (other than seeing a ton of errors from YPSImmersive fashion). Basically, when the sexlab animation is supposed to be triggered, this error occurs.

Error: Type mismatch for argument 3. Type mismatch for argument 5. 
stack:
	<empty stack>

Is my save pretty much screwed, or can I salvage?

Papyrus.0.log

load.txt

So question regarding plugs and Sasha, is it possible to plug her at all? I notice that doing the Sasha dialogue doesn't have plugs listed, and I can't add them normally by giving them to her (Although a Cursed loot event can do so).

I thought it might be fun to be able to just make her orgasm or edge Sasha on command via the menu. Or you know, she might do the same to you if you let her belt you.

Hello, i have an issue with the DCL 5.6  all menu and description texte in MCM are Weird

they look like : $DCL_XXXXXXXXXXX  and description : $DCL_XXXXXXX_DESC

i use loot for the load order, i got no error on FNIS  and everything work find with the DCL 5.5 version.

Any help wellcome =)

post-172994-0-09508600-1471760873_thumb.jpg

post-172994-0-96922900-1471760838_thumb.png

Hello, i have an issue with the DCL 5.6  all menu and description texte in MCM are Weird

i use loot for the load order, i got no error on FNIS  and everything work find with the DCL 5.5 version.

Any help wellcome =)

attachicon.gifMCM cursed loot.jpg

attachicon.gifLoad order.png

This typically occurs if the ESP isn't activated... though I see that it is on your system.  Best I can recommend is to re-download and re-extract the ESP and see if it fixes your issue.

Any help wellcome =)

This typically occurs if the ESP isn't activated... though I see that it is on your system.  Best I can recommend is to re-download and re-extract the ESP and see if it fixes your issue.

i tried this just before poste here ^^ but without result :/

Any help wellcome =)

Download the patch. it includes the missing SKSE translation files that cause this "error".

And just to have it said: The load order has nothing to do with it and won't change a thing about it. And if you had the ESP disabled, then this menue wouldn't even be there to begin with. So the plugin activation status has nothing to do with this either.

$-sign issues always mean that either the SKSE translation file is missing or that it misses the used iD (which is what you actually see).

And if you had the ESP disabled, then this menue wouldn't even be there to begin with. So the plugin activation status has nothing to do with this either.

Respectfully, I disagree.  The MCM menu is controlled by script(s), not by the ESP.  If you already had the menu installed by a previous installation, updating (and then having the ESP disabled somehow) would keep the menu (and probably even update it to the newest version), but you'd be missing all the language text entries.  The only time the ESP gets involved in the *existence* of the MCM menu is on new installs.

Respectfully, I disagree.  The MCM menu is controlled by script(s), not by the ESP.  If you already had the menu installed by a previous installation, updating (and then having the ESP disabled somehow) would keep the menu (and probably even update it to the newest version), but you'd be missing all the language text entries.  The only time the ESP gets involved in the *existence* of the MCM menu is on new installs.

i've never seen an MCM menue stay active after the mod it comes from is removed or disabled. This must by some highly broken game that it destroys the clean-up of the MCM.

But given the chance this happens: Yes the scripts are baked into the save game incl. the SKSE translation iDs, so those strings would be loaded as long as the translation files are in place and disabling a plugin does not remove those files and those are loaded by the scripts ... the ones that for some reason are still running, creating an MCM menue in the process. One would have to deactivate or uninstall the mod to make this happen ... or delete those files manually, what would be outright stupid as long as the plugin is only disabled.

Any help wellcome =)

Download the patch. it includes the missing SKSE translation files that cause this "error".

And just to have it said: The load order has nothing to do with it and won't change a thing about it. And if you had the ESP disabled, then this menue wouldn't even be there to begin with. So the plugin activation status has nothing to do with this either.

$-sign issues always mean that either the SKSE translation file is missing or that it misses the used iD (which is what you actually see).

ok thank you that work fine now ^^ ( i have not realised the patch is not only for german localisation ^^

(and thank Kimy for this mod ^.^)

ok thank you that work fine now ^^ ( i have not realised the patch is not only for german localisation ^^

(and thank Kimy for this mod ^.^)

You're welcome.

So question regarding plugs and Sasha, is it possible to plug her at all? I notice that doing the Sasha dialogue doesn't have plugs listed, and I can't add them normally by giving them to her (Although a Cursed loot event can do so).

I thought it might be fun to be able to just make her orgasm or edge Sasha on command via the menu. Or you know, she might do the same to you if you let her belt you.

I will add this. Sounds fun! :)

Hi Kimy, quick question, I know its kinda personal so just blank me if you dont want to answer,

Do you have professional coding experience or did you just learn as you went along?

Both. I have a relevant background, but the CK is still quite a beast to tackle, even if you know how to code.:D