I don't have the log for the collar incident anymore, apologies.

I did still have the log for the harness problem and uh...My game might have had a heart-attack during that session, given its size and amount of stack dumps. Here's some convenient timestamps for you to search however:

• "[08/15/2016 - 06:45:13PM]" : I can't tell for sure if this is when the harness got equipped or the first time it did a periodical update after it was equipped. Regardless, it's the first instance in the log the harness scripts are popping up.
  • "[08/15/2016 - 06:49:40PM]" : It's around this part I attempted using the Safeword (the Terminating Bound Queen quest line gave it away)
And if it's of any relevance, the game did not crash shortly afterwards, I merely quit the game.

If I ever have it happen again, I'll come back with another fresh log. Sorry I couldn't find any more information to work with.

To expound on Kimy's answer. Your log file shows your save game is toast. You cannot reliably report any bugs in any scripted mods because you have had stack dumps occur and that is a fatal problem.

Specifically, when a stack dump occurs it means that the game had so many active scripts running at once that it could not start another script that wanted to run. When that happens a mod which expected to run a script did not get it's script to run and that means that mod may have expected a result from running the script that was not run and now is in an unknown state (something the author of the mod cannot predict would happen).

Here is a list of problems causing mods and alternatives with lesser impacts https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/dangerous_mods_masterlist

I have found that with this mod installed I am no longer able to communicate with my female slaves from Paradise Halls Enhanced. I was wondering if I was the only one experiencing any problems with it and look to see about it being made compatible with pahe. While I love the mod, I always play with pahe and don't want to lose it. Looking forward to hearing back.

Citizens Report option for Public Indecency doesn't seem to work for me even though it has 100% chance (i tried 50, 70 - all the same). Also no punishments for being naked in public, noone seems to react the way they are supposed to react with the punishment for nudity toggled(not wearing the chastity items,  nope). So it's not working right, or is it problems on my side? What exactly do I do with the character to get punished for Public Indecency? I have no idea why citizens are so passive  :-/ The guards react to sex, but no to nudity btw

For me they only ever reacted in 1) closed-cell cities (you know, the ones with their own gates and loading screens, eg.Whitrun, Solitue, MArkath, etc.) and only when I was 2) outdoors. As for the public nudity option, I didn't even realise that theree was an option for that. :unsure:

Question: Is there a way to check how many days / sex occasions are left before the slave collar would be removable?

i seem to have the same issue that you described. with public nudity i get messages but no reactions.

I have a suggestion.

Is it possible to make a Cursed Loot event happen when you fast travel?

That could force the horny character to walk instead of using the dangerious fast traveling.

if your taget is a village or close to a city (like stables) where guards are present, then this would be weird.

Unless the destination can be identified and different attackers being used ... but then again this would only make sense with mysoginy enabled.

And i'm not aware of a method to disrupt fast travel and placing the players toon in a place that makes sense.

I didn't mean that there should be npc attackers.

Just a chance to trigger a cursed loot event.

I got raped by Drifa in Riften due to this mod...and then when I fast travelled to Lakeside Manor, she followed me there for some reason. ._.

Anyone else encountered something like that?

Sounds like Deviously Helpless kicking in.

I have a suggestion.

Is it possible to make a Cursed Loot event happen when you fast travel?

That could force the horny character to walk instead of using the dangerious fast traveling.

I traveled along, and found this nice pair of pony boots. The boots just sorta clicked with me yaknow.

I'm loving the idea.

Idea/suggestion: forced solicitation

There's a chance, increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that when near aroused non-hostile NPCs the player will be approached and propositioned for sex. If the player accepts, a normal solicitation sex scene is started on the spot. This could be dangerous if public indecency is enabled. Afterwards the player can go through the standard "Were you happy with my services?" dialogue to try and get paid. If the player declines the proposition there is a chance, also increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that the NPC is angered. The angry NPC will impose consequences on the player as though a solicitation attempt had critically failed.

I always thought it was a nice touch that the solicitation MCM page had a rank/title in there, and it seems a shame that it doesn't get used for anything during gameplay.

There's a chance, increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that when near aroused non-hostile NPCs the player will be approached and propositioned for sex. If the player accepts, a normal solicitation sex scene is started on the spot. This could be dangerous if public indecency is enabled. Afterwards the player can go through the standard "Were you happy with my services?" dialogue to try and get paid. If the player declines the proposition there is a chance, also increased by solicitation rank/reputation, that the NPC is angered. The angry NPC will impose consequences on the player as though a solicitation attempt had critically failed.

I always thought it was a nice touch that the solicitation MCM page had a rank/title in there, and it seems a shame that it doesn't get used for anything during gameplay.

Sounds alot like a feature already in the mod.

You can already make males ask you for sex and they punish you if you refuse.

It is called something like Males Demand Sex.

I think the option is under Misogyny in the MCM.

I got raped by Drifa in Riften due to this mod...and then when I fast travelled to Lakeside Manor, she followed me there for some reason. ._.

It wouldn't be DH, it only kicks in for enemy humanoids (Bandits, Draugr etc)

Mmmh... true. What was the other mod again, that made NPCs react to restraints, aside from DCLs own functionality?

i'm sure there is one...

You must have skipped one container. It's a pain, and I had to start over once and screened the entire house 3 times until I found that last piece of equipment.

Do you know which container the boots are in? I found two items in the basement and one in the room with Claudius, but I can't find the fourth. I reloaded an earlier save and restarted the quest and everything was in the same place, so I think it's predetermined not random.

Might be in an urn in the main room(?), where the guard is. it worked for me in v5.5, didn't try in v5.6.

Mmmh... true. What was the other mod again, that made NPCs react to restraints, aside from DCLs own functionality?

i'm sure there is one...

Deviously Enslaved Continued?

Hey I did the Cursed Collar quest and noticed that the Cursed Harness wasn't Visible on my character. I removed all items and just equipped the harness by itself and it still didn't show up.. Any ideas?

Is your DDi set to hide harnesses when armor is worn? This also makes harnesses that block armor hide themselves.

Hey I did the Cursed Collar quest and noticed that the Cursed Harness wasn't Visible on my character. I removed all items and just equipped the harness by itself and it still didn't show up.. Any ideas?

Is your DDi set to hide harnesses when armor is worn? This also makes harnesses that block armor hide themselves.

Probably but I am unsure how/where to check this... could you point me on where to look?

Probably but I am unsure how/where to check this... could you point me on where to look?

It's in the "devices underneath" section in the "Devious Devices" menu. 

It is similar to the misogyny rape feature, but there are a few differences.

Mechanically there are some noticeable differences. The misogyny rape has a flat chance to occur, regardless of how much whoring the player has done. There's no chance of payment for agreeing to the misogyny demand. It also doesn't allow for female assailants, or a generous customer who wants bondage sex(always fun!). Mechanically there are a few other minor differences.

Thematically they seem quite distinct to me. The way the misogyny dialogue is worded implies all women of Skyrim are subject to random sex demands from men, even if that doesn't happen mechanically. I'm suggesting dialogue that would imply the player is being singled out based on her reputation. Maybe dialogue like: "My friend told me about your talents. Why don't you show me what you can do?" Or maybe something a little more degrading like: "So you're the dirty whore everybody has been talking about. I want to put your skills to the test."

The idea that the player builds a reputation as a prostitute and is increasingly treated as a sex object by the people of Skyrim seems neat to me. It adds a long term risk vs reward dynamic to solicitation and could generally lead to a slightly more dangerous world over time. Having the way NPCs react to the player change based on actions taken by the player in general is pretty great, it makes the world feel more immersive/alive. Even if it is in a minor way like this.

Maybe this feature isn't distinct enough to be worth adding, but on the other hand I suspect it would be easier to create than most new features since a lot of existing scripts/dialogue/etc could be reused to help implement it.

It is similar to the misogyny rape feature, but there are a few differences.

Mechanically there are some noticeable differences. The misogyny rape has a flat chance to occur, regardless of how much whoring the player has done. There's no chance of payment for agreeing to the misogyny demand. It also doesn't allow for female assailants, or a generous customer who wants bondage sex(always fun!). Mechanically there are a few other minor differences.

Thematically they seem quite distinct to me. The way the misogyny dialogue is worded implies all women of Skyrim are subject to random sex demands from men, even if that doesn't happen mechanically. I'm suggesting dialogue that would imply the player is being singled out based on her reputation. Maybe dialogue like: "My friend told me about your talents. Why don't you show me what you can do?" Or maybe something a little more degrading like: "So you're the dirty whore everybody has been talking about. I want to put your skills to the test."

The idea that the player builds a reputation as a prostitute and is increasingly treated as a sex object by the people of Skyrim seems neat to me. It adds a long term risk vs reward dynamic to solicitation and could generally lead to a slightly more dangerous world over time. Having the way NPCs react to the player change based on actions taken by the player in general is pretty great, it makes the world feel more immersive/alive. Even if it is in a minor way like this.

Maybe this feature isn't distinct enough to be worth adding, but on the other hand I suspect it would be easier to create than most new features since a lot of existing scripts/dialogue/etc could be reused to help implement it.

That sounds like a job for Sexual fame framework. It would be neat to turn the misogyny a down a bit and use the fame to weight on the chances to get 'solicited'. Like "I hear you like khajiits... Well, khajiit welcomes you."

Fame framework mostly works on its own, excepted for some tags (like prostitution) that requires specific increases by an external mod. If you go around with cum all over you, you'll get a dirty reputation too.

Bug Report

Easy to reproduce so no log needed.

If a potion is consumed using a hotkey Uncontrollable Lust doesn't fire. If the same potion is consumed from the Inventory menu then Uncontrollable Lust does fire.

I also discovered that potions will only make the pc masturbate, it needs alcohol to make the pc go with someone else. Can potions and alcohol be treated the same as it would be interesting for the pc to throw herself at a bandit?

Tested by setting the slider to 100% and consuming Minor Healing Potions and Ale (much to the amusement of the patrons of the Bannered Mare)

YET ANOTHER EDIT 3: Tested taking a potion through the inventory while in combat but nothing happens, not sure if that's intentional though.

EDIT (Separate Issue):

I'm also wondering if this meshes well with the sex attack threshold. For example, I have sex attack arousal rate set to 90 but if I have "Loss of Control" enabled at default arousal of 75 with the slider at 50 will sex attacks in effect always be superseded by Loss of Control as this doesn't have a timer as it comes under Consequences? In effect the sex attack level of 90 would never be reached.

Sorry, hope that's clear what I mean

EDIT2: Maybe have masturbation not reduce arousal (or even increase it over time) that would solve it

A log would be super helpful!

I don't have the log for the collar incident anymore, apologies.

I did still have the log for the harness problem and uh...My game might have had a heart-attack during that session, given its size and amount of stack dumps. Here's some convenient timestamps for you to search however:

• "[08/15/2016 - 06:45:13PM]" : I can't tell for sure if this is when the harness got equipped or the first time it did a periodical update after it was equipped. Regardless, it's the first instance in the log the harness scripts are popping up.
  • "[08/15/2016 - 06:49:40PM]" : It's around this part I attempted using the Safeword (the Terminating Bound Queen quest line gave it away)

And if it's of any relevance, the game did not crash shortly afterwards, I merely quit the game.

If I ever have it happen again, I'll come back with another fresh log. Sorry I couldn't find any more information to work with.

This log is an indicator of a thoroughly ruined save game. My guess would be waaaaay too many performance demanding mods being installed. For starters, disable the ZZEstrus.esp in your load order. That's one of the biggest performance hogs around, and you don't need the ESP for Estrus Chaurus, just the resources.

Looking at some lines, I guess you removed mods and/or changed the load order during the playthrough. Don't ever do that! Stuff -will- break if you do.

If the engine is operating at or beyond capacity, it might decide just not to execute some scripts. That's -probably- what happened to the harnesses and collars.

(also in response to WaxenFigure's response)

Thanks to you both for the responses! It's sad to see a 100h+ run end up this broken, but I'll save what I can. Maybe I'll just finish up the run and start a new one.

I took out a bunch of somewhat heavy mods that could've been hogging resources, along with a few that were pointed out in the list WaxenFigure linked (even though it's so unsafe, I'm a cheeky one aren't I? ;)). Gave it a runover with SaveTool as well. We'll see if any semblance of stability returns, who knows? In the past, the game seemed stable, despite installing and uninstalling a lot of mods mid-run.

I don't have Deviously Helpless installed, unless it comes with this mod or something, which I doubt. o.o

She followed me, but had her normal dialogue options and made no attempt to rape me or anything so...it was a little weird.

It's possible that it just went a little nuts because I was in the middle of trying to get her husband to unlock my restraints and the rape consequence triggered...except that Drifa got to me first. I got warped into the counter, then raped by Drifa, then started spazzing out in the counter when that ended. Her husband's rape scene never activated. Maybe that caused a conflict or something somewhere. :/

Dammit to hell that dam cutting tool where the hell is it? Literally EVERY DAM TIME my character exits a container menu the struggle animation plays and I get the no shit sherlock message about maybe I should find a sharp object, no really? for real? NO SHIT!!!!!! So I'm lookin in the console commands for this dam thing and nope nuthin in there about cutting or tools nothing. Meanwhile lydia just wanders around waiting for me to ask her for help again so she can screw my character through all that rubber.

It's in the "devices underneath" section in the "Devious Devices" menu. 

Okay so after checking everything the "Custom Ebonite harness" is visible on my character which uses the same base file as the cursed one.. yet the cursed one isnt visible. I've un-installed and re-installed my cursed loot so its a fresh install yet the cursed harness still isn't visible.. I feel like i'm missing something obvious here or the thing just dosn't work... can anyone else confirm that the cursed harness is visible on their game? xD

I'm out of ideas here...

(also in response to WaxenFigure's response)

Thanks to you both for the responses! It's sad to see a 100h+ run end up this broken, but I'll save what I can. Maybe I'll just finish up the run and start a new one.

I took out a bunch of somewhat heavy mods that could've been hogging resources, along with a few that were pointed out in the list WaxenFigure linked (even though it's so unsafe, I'm a cheeky one aren't I? ;)). Gave it a runover with SaveTool as well. We'll see if any semblance of stability returns, who knows? In the past, the game seemed stable, despite installing and uninstalling a lot of mods mid-run.

The Save Game Tool might just do the trick but you never really know if and how many mods got into unstable states and whether they will eventually correct themselves or not. However if you can play for a while and things act like they ought you can be fairly sure you've got a usable save again.

Anyway, good luck. Hope it works out for you.