I've had the same thing happen to me twice now:

1. When a trap triggered, I got a message that I was equipped with a rubber collar. I went to check my inventory for what was equipped, and found no equipped loot, yet on my character I saw the model for the Heavy Collar. There was no way I could remove this instance, even using the unequipitem console command
  2. Another trap triggered, attempted to equip a harness on me and gave me the message "You can only equip one harness at a time". It managed to succesfully equip nipple piercings. I saw the harness model on my character, found an unequipped high security harness in my inventory and no other harnesses I could try using to get the harness off me. The Safeword did not remove the harness on my character or the High Security Harness from my inventory.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

Has there been a new bug reporting policy I haven't been aware of? :s

Is there anything else I should add to the above report, Kimy? Logs, screenshots?

Sorry if the initial report wasn't up to snuff  :-/

1. When a trap triggered, I got a message that I was equipped with a rubber collar. I went to check my inventory for what was equipped, and found no equipped loot, yet on my character I saw the model for the Heavy Collar. There was no way I could remove this instance, even using the unequipitem console command
  2. Another trap triggered, attempted to equip a harness on me and gave me the message "You can only equip one harness at a time". It managed to succesfully equip nipple piercings. I saw the harness model on my character, found an unequipped high security harness in my inventory and no other harnesses I could try using to get the harness off me. The Safeword did not remove the harness on my character or the High Security Harness from my inventory.

Is there anything else I should add to the above report, Kimy? Logs, screenshots?

A log would be super helpful!

(I used Google translator, since I have poor English. If the images do not appear, I leave links to them.)

Mod is excellent, but there are shortcomings. (I hope that I will be able to add images)

1. The Cursed Collar Quest:
- Incorrect display devices such as a chastity belt and harness. Make no mistake. First worn belt. Well, it is visible. Then, the harness, but it is not visible. And if you make a quick save and quick load, the belt will not be visible, but the harness is visible. (Most likely this is due to the wrong order? First, harness, and then belt?)
- Sometimes, the blindfold is not dressed.

RtkvKVt.png
kYtAlol.png

If it is not displayed: http://i.imgur.com/RtkvKVt.png  and   http://i.imgur.com/kYtAlol.png.

2. The girl is in trouble:
- Well, we have to wear a lot of devices, put in a cell, bind the feet and hands, which are already found in armbinder. We get rid of the fetters, we find the key, go out of the cage, and then what? This armbinder no one wants to take - neither the NPC nor forge nor Puppet Master - NO! Even with all the keys, all and not in a single copy (10-20 if not more).

3. In cardiology, the so-called "binding" when the devices have to dress on both members of radiology at The protagonist puts everything without exception. At the same NPC, too, all dressed, but with conditions.
- She (NPC) can calmly talk to me, despite the fact that she has a gag.
- On her dress up only the basic devices: Bra, belt, gag, blindfold, Boots and armbinder.
- Armbinder does not affect the NPC actions. Hands are not related - It can gesticulate, waving them, and the like.

4. Sexual assault:
- It happens that the aggressors do not fuck Dragonborn, and just sit on a bench and wait. What does it mean? They that need a special invitation?

Guest Flobalob

Oddly, I cannot install 5.6. NMM fails to activate the mod, without any sort of dialog after about 5 minutes of initialization and unpacking. Anyone have a similar issue?

This can have multiple reasons, but let's go with the obvious first: You miss a dependencie.

The installer checks for all needed dependencies but NMM stopped showing the corresponding message making it quit silently.

it's still included in th hope this functtionality will be included in NMM again. MO users are not affected.

So for now we can either use a C# script that shows its own error message or drop this check completly.

I've had cursed loot installed for a couple years now, so it shouldn't be dependencies unless there's something new. This is the first time a mod has ever aborted activation just in NMM--typically, even with missing dependencies I get at worst a notification and/or a CTD when firing up skyrim.

I might try Biocobus' method here. It's just peculiar that I'm experiencing this issue, when most people obviously aren't.

After repeatedly hitting a wall, I even upgraded my version of NMM, which uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods, and I am still having no luck with activation.

edit: It was all my fault. I edited ModuleConfig to not require skyrim.esm, but it still failed to install, because despite having all dependencies installed via the mod tab of NMM, in the plugin tab, SEVERAL mods had become unchecked/disabled mysteriously. I feel like an idiot, but... in my defense I've never had that happen before.

I had exactly that problem with NMM and I am pretty sure it wasn't a dependency issue, although these dependencies have almost all had updates very recently which may have something to do with it.

In the end I manually installed it, what the heck, I did it for Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout NV and Skyrim until the mods got bigger and bigger! lol

A couple of items regarding solicitation.  Sometimes after services have been rendered the payment is only 10 gold, regardless of what the payment ranges are set to?  Feels like this is some kind of default value that is selected for an unknown reason.

Another item, when outside of any town and attempting a solicitation that fails, the NPC tries to report/arrest you but they cannot (displays message that NPC x cannot arrest you), however you are left in a tied up pose (not a devious device) that it is sometimes impossible to get out of.  Could they just put a bounty on the player or instead select another consequence?

Oddly, I cannot install 5.6. NMM fails to activate the mod, without any sort of dialog after about 5 minutes of initialization and unpacking. Anyone have a similar issue?

This can have multiple reasons, but let's go with the obvious first: You miss a dependencie.

The installer checks for all needed dependencies but NMM stopped showing the corresponding message making it quit silently.

it's still included in th hope this functtionality will be included in NMM again. MO users are not affected.

So for now we can either use a C# script that shows its own error message or drop this check completly.

I've had cursed loot installed for a couple years now, so it shouldn't be dependencies unless there's something new. This is the first time a mod has ever aborted activation just in NMM--typically, even with missing dependencies I get at worst a notification and/or a CTD when firing up skyrim.

I might try Biocobus' method here. It's just peculiar that I'm experiencing this issue, when most people obviously aren't.

After repeatedly hitting a wall, I even upgraded my version of NMM, which uninstalled and reinstalled all my mods, and I am still having no luck with activation.

edit: It was all my fault. I edited ModuleConfig to not require skyrim.esm, but it still failed to install, because despite having all dependencies installed via the mod tab of NMM, in the plugin tab, SEVERAL mods had become unchecked/disabled mysteriously. I feel like an idiot, but... in my defense I've never had that happen before.

Yup, had this one too. I don't know what disabled the plugins though.

Anyhow, if a mod fails to install, there should be a reason noted next to the progress column in the mod activation queue. It'll tell you why something failed. However, the icon that you need to find is incredibly well hidden.

A small glitch with the cursed collar quest that has been there since ages, but always forgot to report...: Sometimes when I find a chest with the new cursed devices and put them on, I get sent immediately to the same chest again, which sudddenly contains the next items.

I do not troubleshoot Mod Organizer issues, but a properly used LOOT should always produce a functional load order, without any need to manually rearrange any of the mods you listed.

Which Yoke anims aren't working btw. The running/idle animations or the sex scenes?

Alright.

It's the idle + moving around animations. Sex scenes seem to be working fine

I'm having an issue with combat surrender. Whenever my character is defeated in combat, I just get the "beaten close to death" message. Shouldn't the enemies be "using" my character first? What determines if the enemies rape my character or just send her into one of the consequence quests?

Idk, maybe I'm missing something.

I do not troubleshoot Mod Organizer issues, but a properly used LOOT should always produce a functional load order, without any need to manually rearrange any of the mods you listed.

Which Yoke anims aren't working btw. The running/idle animations or the sex scenes?

Alright.

Ok, in that case, make sure you have installed the NEWEST DDI 3.1, plus the NEWEST FNIS 6.3, (just to be safe: delete all older installs of FNIS first, do not overwrite it!). Run FNIS. Then try again and see if it works. :)

I'm having an issue with combat surrender. Whenever my character is defeated in combat, I just get the "beaten close to death" message. Shouldn't the enemies be "using" my character first? What determines if the enemies rape my character or just send her into one of the consequence quests?

That message appears when you get beaten by actors not eligible for rape scenes, e.g. animals, or humanoid creatures unless enabled in MCM. NPCs should rape you first.

That message appears when you get beaten by actors not eligible for rape scenes, e.g. animals, or humanoid creatures unless enabled in MCM. NPCs should rape you first.

They're bandits  :(

They're bandits  :(

I think I figured out the problem. My character was using the Candlelight spell, which seems to interrupt a lot of animations from playing (smithing and mining too). I stopped using it and the defeat worked fine.

I don't have the log for the collar incident anymore, apologies.

I did still have the log for the harness problem and uh...My game might have had a heart-attack during that session, given its size and amount of stack dumps. Here's some convenient timestamps for you to search however:

• "[08/15/2016 - 06:45:13PM]" : I can't tell for sure if this is when the harness got equipped or the first time it did a periodical update after it was equipped. Regardless, it's the first instance in the log the harness scripts are popping up.
  • "[08/15/2016 - 06:49:40PM]" : It's around this part I attempted using the Safeword (the Terminating Bound Queen quest line gave it away)

And if it's of any relevance, the game did not crash shortly afterwards, I merely quit the game.

If I ever have it happen again, I'll come back with another fresh log. Sorry I couldn't find any more information to work with.

Papyrus.0.log

I had an idea, if no one has had it yet...

I was thinking that, with the dollmaker now being able to repair jammed locks, that there could be a new possible outcome for the bondage adventure dialogue.  Something like, "you look so good in your restraints.  I think we should make them permanent".  Then the PC gets a message box saying that <insert npc> inserts a piece of metal into your locks and jams them.  You should look for special help to get free".  Or something along those lines...

I did still have the log for the harness problem and uh...My game might have had a heart-attack during that session, given its size and amount of stack dumps. Here's some convenient timestamps for you to search however:

• "[08/15/2016 - 06:45:13PM]" : I can't tell for sure if this is when the harness got equipped or the first time it did a periodical update after it was equipped. Regardless, it's the first instance in the log the harness scripts are popping up.
  • "[08/15/2016 - 06:49:40PM]" : It's around this part I attempted using the Safeword (the Terminating Bound Queen quest line gave it away)

And if it's of any relevance, the game did not crash shortly afterwards, I merely quit the game.

If I ever have it happen again, I'll come back with another fresh log. Sorry I couldn't find any more information to work with.

This log is an indicator of a thoroughly ruined save game. My guess would be waaaaay too many performance demanding mods being installed. For starters, disable the ZZEstrus.esp in your load order. That's one of the biggest performance hogs around, and you don't need the ESP for Estrus Chaurus, just the resources.

Looking at some lines, I guess you removed mods and/or changed the load order during the playthrough. Don't ever do that! Stuff -will- break if you do.

If the engine is operating at or beyond capacity, it might decide just not to execute some scripts. That's -probably- what happened to the harnesses and collars.

Guest mrKenshi

Citizens Report option for Public Indecency doesn't seem to work for me even though it has 100% chance (i tried 50, 70 - all the same). Also no punishments for being naked in public, noone seems to react the way they are supposed to react with the punishment for nudity toggled(not wearing the chastity items,  nope). So it's not working right, or is it problems on my side? What exactly do I do with the character to get punished for Public Indecency? I have no idea why citizens are so passive  :-/ The guards react to sex, but no to nudity btw

Alright.

Ok, in that case, make sure you have installed the NEWEST DDI 3.1, plus the NEWEST FNIS 6.3, (just to be safe: delete all older installs of FNIS first, do not overwrite it!). Run FNIS. Then try again and see if it works. :)

Ah! Working now! 

Stupid me hadn't noticed there was a new version of DDI out. 

Thanks for the help :D 

I have a suggestion.

Is it possible to make a Cursed Loot event happen when you fast travel?

That could force the horny character to walk instead of using the dangerious fast traveling.

if your taget is a village or close to a city (like stables) where guards are present, then this would be weird.

Unless the destination can be identified and different attackers being used ... but then again this would only make sense with mysoginy enabled.

And i'm not aware of a method to disrupt fast travel and placing the players toon in a place that makes sense.

Citizens Report option for Public Indecency doesn't seem to work for me even though it has 100% chance (i tried 50, 70 - all the same). Also no punishments for being naked in public, noone seems to react the way they are supposed to react with the punishment for nudity toggled(not wearing the chastity items,  nope). So it's not working right, or is it problems on my side? What exactly do I do with the character to get punished for Public Indecency? I have no idea why citizens are so passive  :-/ The guards react to sex, but no to nudity btw

For me they only ever reacted in 1) closed-cell cities (you know, the ones with their own gates and loading screens, eg.Whitrun, Solitue, MArkath, etc.) and only when I was 2) outdoors. As for the public nudity option, I didn't even realise that theree was an option for that. :unsure:

Question: Is there a way to check how many days / sex occasions are left before the slave collar would be removable?

To expound on Kimy's answer. Your log file shows your save game is toast. You cannot reliably report any bugs in any scripted mods because you have had stack dumps occur and that is a fatal problem.

Specifically, when a stack dump occurs it means that the game had so many active scripts running at once that it could not start another script that wanted to run. When that happens a mod which expected to run a script did not get it's script to run and that means that mod may have expected a result from running the script that was not run and now is in an unknown state (something the author of the mod cannot predict would happen).

Here is a list of problems causing mods and alternatives with lesser impacts https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/dangerous_mods_masterlist