Just a quick question, could anyone please tell me what version of Cursed loot is safe to be used with ddi 2.9.2?

None that would still be up for download. I don't ever support outdated versions of any of Cursed Loot's dependencies and always expect users to update to the newest release of all mods.

I don't need to download it, i'm keeping at least 5 versions back of all the mods i'm using. Since 3.1 has some issues just like zaz 6.0 i've had to reverse to an older version, but it seems cursed loot 5.5 is working just fine with 3.0 beta. We'll see after Bleak falls barrow.

Have a nice day

You mean the animation issue? We're aware of it and in the process of fixing it. There will be very likely a hotfix for it, soon.

Hey kimi I have a suggestion the getting raped conditions can we have one that if we have a a male follower with us that it would prevent rape?

He'd basically be a bodyguard? It's a fun idea, but I don't want to create any bias for or against playing with followers in general, and also not for picking a certain gender for your follower. If I include something like this, I'd want to have a female follower or having no follower to have effects similarly desirable as this one, so people wouldn't get nudged into a certain way to play the game.

Exactly! also yeah thats a good idea I often forget everyone plays differently I would love to have that incorporated :D

Id like an option that any [untied] follower could help prevent rape or other npc oriented events... like being robbed from etc. It could be a simple check like in the others. Theres options already like being blindfolded, or bound, or if your naked, or if your unarmed, or if its night and such... could make one like "has follower who isnt tied up prevents stuff from happening"

I am not opposed to the idea, but then I'd need to give followerless players a similarly desirable boost. I still don't want to create a bias towards a certain playstyle.

I'm still playing with v5.4 so i hope i don't bother anybody with reporting this, at least i couldn't find something about it in the changelog:

When i get some additional devices by dialogue, because i'm gagged or helpless or such, it adds chastity bras although i unchecked them in MCM.

And although it already seems to be quite complicated to get things right here... would it be possible to have an option: Disable devices, but ignore these settings for quests. ?

So i could trigger any quests but disable devices i don't like to get equipped in general.

Beside that, if there are any plans to re-enable hips change and in case it helps (or somebody fixes it elsewhere): feet in ground happens only if i'm wearing HDT heels and no NiO support, seems there is a conflict.

I will have a look at this. Generally I want the events to respect the MCM device settings, but there are so many of them that I might have overlooked adding the check to some of them.

Hips-change: It won't be back anytime soon, due to the conflict you mentioned. While DD and DCL boots do all support NiO, there are still a lot of boots around that don't.

@Kimy

How long is the timer for the yoke of shame, I couldn't see anything in the OP or MCM to indicate how long the pc is trapped?

- Added: The Yoke of Shame. This steel yoke is a common form of punishing female offenders in Skyrim. The restraint is inescapable and impossible to hide in public. While locked in it the criminal woman will be unable to prevent anyone from doing with her whatever they want! The yoke features a timed lock that will release the subject when her term is over.

Between a half and one and a half days.

Ooh, nice one, I'll definitely up the weighting on that one then :D

There are no MCM controls for that. It's actually harsher than you might think, because sleeping does NOT count towards the time you're getting locked up.

I've had the same thing happen to me twice now:

1. When a trap triggered, I got a message that I was equipped with a rubber collar. I went to check my inventory for what was equipped, and found no equipped loot, yet on my character I saw the model for the Heavy Collar. There was no way I could remove this instance, even using the unequipitem console command
  2. Another trap triggered, attempted to equip a harness on me and gave me the message "You can only equip one harness at a time". It managed to succesfully equip nipple piercings. I saw the harness model on my character, found an unequipped high security harness in my inventory and no other harnesses I could try using to get the harness off me. The Safeword did not remove the harness on my character or the High Security Harness from my inventory.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

Kimy,

Some things, Rynne tells me are, in her opinion, too harsh.  The mittens, the high security armbinder requiring a blacksmith's help to remove, and the yoke of shame (yokes in general are too harsh for Rynne's taste, not to mention one of shame).  Rynne suggests that these three be optional in MCM (the high security armbinder already is but in 5.5 at least the restriction did not prevent it's appearance, i.e., the MCM entry was ineffective).

Too much fun, maybe.

Kimy,

Some things, Rynne tells me are, in her opinion, too harsh.  The mittens, the high security armbinder requiring a blacksmith's help to remove, and the yoke of shame (yokes in general are too harsh for Rynne's taste, not to mention one of shame).  Rynne suggests that these three be optional in MCM (the high security armbinder already is but in 5.5 at least the restriction did not prevent it's appearance, i.e., the MCM entry was ineffective).

Too much fun, maybe.

The Yoke of Shame is a part of the Misogyny feature and can be disabled with it. I will check to make sure the HiSec armbinder doesn't drop when armbinders are disabled. The mittens are harsh for sure. I will tone them down a notch or two. *giggles*

There are no MCM controls for that. It's actually harsher than you might think, because sleeping does NOT count towards the time you're getting locked up.

Is it not the restraint slider in the screenshot below that would set the weighting for it, or have I got the wrong end of the stick on that?

post-237718-0-82557900-1471285077_thumb.jpg

Is it not the restraint slider in the screenshot below that would set the weighting for it, or have I got the wrong end of the stick on that?

attachicon.gifScreenShot71.jpg

Haha, you're right. I completely forgot that I added that. :D

Id like an option that any [untied] follower could help prevent rape or other npc oriented events... like being robbed from etc. It could be a simple check like in the others. Theres options already like being blindfolded, or bound, or if your naked, or if your unarmed, or if its night and such... could make one like "has follower who isnt tied up prevents stuff from happening"

I am not opposed to the idea, but then I'd need to give followerless players a similarly desirable boost. I still don't want to create a bias towards a certain playstyle.

Well isn't there technically a similar desirable boost already like that? Basically the idea being having a follower is a way of playing it safe to prevent a lot of the bad things that happen, like being taken advantage of or being raped. But theres already good side effects as well. Like being randomly gifted things, being called cute and given free money, or given free keys. You could just have it that when you have a follower people arent as likely to help since you're no longer just a poorly treated down on your luck dragon born, now your just a perverted adventurer who likes being tied up with a bodyguard to prevent bad things from happening. So it could prevent good random things from happening too~

Just an idea. Theres plenty of others though, and I just woke up really so my mind isnt all there yet. But Ive been liking where the idea has been going that you get buffs and boosts for being tied up too for instance. So getting more when you're alone, or less when your with a follower seems nice and, actually rather balancing.

Kimy,

Too much fun, maybe.

The Yoke of Shame is a part of the Misogyny feature and can be disabled with it. I will check to make sure the HiSec armbinder doesn't drop when armbinders are disabled. The mittens are harsh for sure. I will tone them down a notch or two. *giggles*

Actually I rather liked the mittens, I havent experimented too much with them so like, havent tried fist fighting with them or anything. But I like the idea of dropping items randomly when you pick them up. I think itd be nice if you could adjust the chance to drop an item though, the same as taking an item from your inventory and putting it into a container [which I dont think it drops at all I think]. I also like that you made actual key items for all the keys so they could be dropped too... which gets me to the next part.

If you somehow modified all the keys you get from standard devious devices, could you maybe also modify the armbinders? Because really the armbinders should already have a mittenizing effect right? The end where your hands would be are really just a mono mitten that completely covers your hands and locks them behind you~

In fact I don't really like the mitten model myself, but I like to wear them under an armbinder to complete the effect. An armbinder hides whatever is in the glove equipment slot but you still get the mitten effect which makes a lot of sense to me, fumbling with items and such. In fact again I think itd be nice if the mitten effect was worse/compounded when you have your arms behind you compared to when just wearing mittens and not having your arms bound in anyway. :D

Other things about the mittens though like not being able to do unarmed fighting Im unsure about, but I havent actually did much with them yet other than obtain them, see what they look like, and then walk around town some after tying myself up and trying to get stuff out of barrels. Also they make stealing items much harder :P

Edit=

Not sure if this is a bug or a "new" feature.

I have chance to get tied up set to 0 in the Rape section. I opened a container which triggered flashbang and when finished the bandit fitted a misogyny chastity belt to my pc.

Oh sorry didnt see your post before I posted... but uh... isnt that a different event almost entirely? Im pretty sure flashbangs are just a normal random event that tie you up after appearing from nowhere and raping you, its more supposed to be a trap is all. I usually turn flashbangs off though because I didnt like the idea of npcs randomly appearing. In fact almost every incident where an npc randomly appears to take advantage of you I have it turned off because its immersion breaking to me.

Not sure if this is a bug or a "new" feature.

I have chance to get tied up set to 0 in the Rape section. I opened a container which triggered flashbang and when finished the bandit fitted a misogyny chastity belt to my pc.

Oh sorry didnt see your post before I posted... but uh... isnt that a different event almost entirely? Im pretty sure flashbangs are just a normal random event that tie you up after appearing from nowhere and raping you, its more supposed to be a trap is all. I usually turn flashbangs off though because I didnt like the idea of npcs randomly appearing. In fact almost every incident where an npc randomly appears to take advantage of you I have it turned off because its immersion breaking to me.

Well that was my thinking as well. As the flashbang is a standard event and I have tied up set to 0 there seems to be a crossover into misogyny now. I don't recall anything similar in the last version.

It's not a problem, I was just wondering about it

i´m using a german skyrim. with 5.6 i get a worse looking mcm menu for DCL. i have $´s everywere. will there be a german version? or may i installed something wrong?

Download the German localization files. In contrast to earlier versions, they are a separate patch in 5.6.

i´m using a german skyrim. with 5.6 i get a worse looking mcm menu for DCL. i have $´s everywere. will there be a german version? or may i installed something wrong?

Download the German localization files. In contrast to earlier versions, they are a separate patch in 5.6.

Hurra :) Thanks a lot. btw: GREAT Mod, thanks for all the work

Maybe you should have reuploaded the mod with the localization included. tongue.png

Maybe you should have reuploaded the mod with the localization included. tongue.png

That, or I'll do it differently each time I publish a new version to keep things fresh and interesting! :P

I don't really know *what* OSA is, besides interesting.  Where it fits into the Devious world, if at all, is a mystery to me.  That's why I asked ..... I have a deviously curious mind.

For me, I'd like 0Sex to be compatible with sexlab stuff like Aroused and Beeing Female, Lover's Comfort, Eager NPCs maybe. So that sex via the 0Sex framework would satisfy one's desire, provide lover's comfort, and possibly knock one up. Though one does have to wonder what devious things one could do with the framework. idk if they're opposed to others making their own animations for it, and if they're not then idk that it'd matter if one used the framework for things like Defeat etc.

Kimy would it be possible/have you considered making it so that the Striptease Collar blocks reequipping items that it removes? I quite like the idea of the collar, but being able to just reequip items immediately kind of makes it a tad lackluster. :\

You can only reequip once you're out of combat though. Which does make sense given the utility the collar has.

Beside, since I use frostfall, not being able to put something back on is a big no for me.

Oddly though, you -can- immediately reequip armor during combat if you do it via the favorites menu...

It's been a while i had time to play skyrim and even longer to use this mod sad.png , can somebody help me, and point me the way to the dollmaker shop???

can somebody tell me  the fastest way to get the rubber collar????

You could raise the chances for the rubber collar event to happen in the MCM

Bug Report

I was trying the mittens and ran into a nasty bug. If you load a game with mittens fitted to a pc it seems to continuously try to unequip them (with the unequip sound playing). They seem okay provided a game isn't reloaded (tried both a fresh startup of Skyim as well as just a load on an existing session in case of memory issues).

I was also not able to remove them even once I got the key into inventory (standard restraint key) it was just saying I didn't have the correct key, though maybe there's a timer as well so probably a feature

I've attached a log and screenshots so you can see what's happening. I did just additem them and then put them on though I can't see that would make any difference on this one.

Papyrus.0.log

post-237718-0-29135200-1471380581_thumb.jpg  post-237718-0-19716400-1471380598_thumb.jpg

Bug Report

I was trying the mittens and ran into a nasty bug. If you load a game with mittens fitted to a pc it seems to continuously try to unequip them (with the unequip sound playing). They seem okay provided a game isn't reloaded (tried both a fresh startup of Skyim as well as just a load on an existing session in case of memory issues).

I was also not able to remove them even once I got the key into inventory (standard restraint key) it was just saying I didn't have the correct key, though maybe there's a timer as well so probably a feature

I've attached a log and screenshots so you can see what's happening. I did just additem them and then put them on though I can't see that would make any difference on this one.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifScreenShot72.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot73.jpg

I`m very glad you posted this, I`m having this exact same issue, everythings fine up until I load a save, quicksave, or autosave that has them equiped. then I get the continous *clikc clickclickclick* and a whole bunch of "could not equip" messages, yes even on a new clean game, and yes, even with a otherwise completly empty imventory.