According to its description (I haven't installed it) Scarcity seems to alter leveled lists rather than the chests themselves, so it should be compatible with DD Cursed Loot. Immersive Weapons should be fine too - I have it installed myself and never experienced any issues with it while developing DDCL.

Thank you a lot for your feedback! I just try and it working great, i set the arousal percente option to test, and it spawn items on character from first chest i open!

SkyRe I honestly don't know. Is there anything SkyRe does NOT clash with?

:lol: I know! Many people don't like SkyRe because it change so much and has many script, but i use it now for my fourth play with so many other script mod and i never had problem

This and Mimics work with SkyRe. SkyRe, fortunately, does not completely define its own container world objects.

Sounds awesome, but is this compatible with Estrus Mimics?

I am chatting to its author as we speak to figure just that out. We're not sure yet. :)

Yes

I try your great mod too now, unknownPlunger! But i could not get to see in action... So i change the load order to put your mod after this, although Mod order program *LOOT* put it before... and then i found a chest and work! So it is correct load order then Mimic, then DC loot?

I'm not sure the load order should matter. Do keep in mind though that my mod sets up entire load areas as soon as you enter, so changing the mimic chance will not affect any area you have been in until that area resets. (10 in game days, 30 in game days if you have cleared the dungeon)

My memory archive is a bit of a mess but didn't some slave boots require some HDT high heels thingie? That could be the source for the crashes some experience.

Already have it. Could someone who has devious expansion installed to try if it works with the full set option?

in order to make this come compatible with estrus mimics could you just run a check for when there animation finish's and the run your script? or the make of estrus mimics could have something that tells your mod when to start.

although thinking about estrus and this just makes me want an animation of estrus equipping the devices which is very unlikely. T-T 

Kim: you are actually missing a few items out of your random chance:

there is a blindfold that will block the 'head' armor spot (in ddx)

there is also a harness that does not block the 'body' armor spot  (in ddx)

(there are also unlocked boots that you may not wish to use)

if you are always adding 2 plugs, you should not use the open back belt.

when you add the gag, it doesnt seem to recognize that i am wearing it when talking to someone unless i try and manipulate the gag first (maybe something is not being started?)

as an aesthetic thing, perhaps an option that lets you specify that when you get a full set, you will get matching items? it looks so much nicer when they are all leather/metal/ebonite instead of being a mishmash

Haha, I was checking my code up and down, but it never occurred to me that the plug "bug" is caused by the open belt. /headdesk

I will remove open belts from the drop list, I guess. Thanks for the hint! :)

That you don't get equipped with the "unlocked" versions of some DD items is intended. I see little point in applying a restraint that can be removed as soon as you have your arms free.

The "equip complete set" idea is awesome. I will put this in! Absolutely!

A few questions/suggestions:

-Is it possible to check the value of a container? You could increase the chance of cursed loot based upon the value then, so +x% per 100 gold value of loot.

-If possible some containers should have an increased chance for devious loot. I would suggest dwemer and falmer chests to have increased chances.

-Could you attach it to normal traps too? So if you walk on a trap in a dungeon that in addtion to the trap effect you might also end up with devious devices.

-Can you also attach it to lockpicking door? So that after you successfully lockpicked a door you might end up trapped with devious devices.

Your mod is such a great idea, i love looting so much and now it adds such a nice thrill and i only try to loot important chests. Thanks :)

Buuuut I noticed you are attaching your script directly to container forms, I think it's a very inefficient way of doing this and very risky because people have a bad habit of installing and uninstalling mods in existing savegames and that can lead to lots of errors if your mod modified vanilla forms.

I found a different way that uses a perk instead! I mentioned it in the idea topic n_n

Then you can simply make a formlist, put all the containers you modified into it and point to it as the perk's target. Then you can remove the vanilla records using CK: go to Data, set your plugin to active, press "Details", select the container forms and press "delete". They should have an "I" flag next to their names. Then load your plugin and save and it should be cleaned up.

And the extra advantage of this is that you can add and remove the perk from the player using your MCM menu allowing the user to easily enable and disable your mod.

Yeah, (un)installing Skyrim mods during a playthrough is a baaaad idea. I ruined so many save games by modifying my mod list that I never actually got far in any playthrough (sad, huh?). I guess no matter how carefully you code, something is always getting messed up. I am still trying to come up with "The Ultimate Modded Skyrim" so I can have this one perfect playthrough. 

That being said, I will definitely look into ways to make my code less intrusive, if I can. So far, the finer subtleties of CK are still eluding me. I started toying around with Skyrim modding two weeks ago and acquired the exact skills I needed to make this mod (learning by doing!)

Good news is that I planned all the time to expand cursed DD loot to other things (such as dead enemies), so can hook my code into pretty much anything. Porting it to use a new trigger method should be straightforward, once I figure out how to use them.

A few questions/suggestions:

-Is it possible to check the value of a container? You could increase the chance of cursed loot based upon the value then, so +x% per 100 gold value of loot.

-If possible some containers should have an increased chance for devious loot. I would suggest dwemer and falmer chests to have increased chances.

-Could you attach it to normal traps too? So if you walk on a trap in a dungeon that in addtion to the trap effect you might also end up with devious devices.

-Can you also attach it to lockpicking door? So that after you successfully lockpicked a door you might end up trapped with devious devices.

Your mod is such a great idea, i love looting so much and now it adds such a nice thrill and i only try to loot important chests. Thanks :)

I guess pretty much all these things could be done (it would be fairly trivial to check the value of the loot inside a container at least). The second suggestion I already thought about implementing one day, so that certain containers could get an increased chance to contain cursed loot (such as boss chests, or the Dwemer chests you mentioned). Expect that to happen down the road!

Where would a door hide cursed items, though? oO

I guess pretty much all these things could be done (it would be fairly trivial to check the value of the loot inside a container at least). The second suggestion I already thought about implementing one day, so that certain containers could get an increased chance to contain cursed loot (such as boss chests, or the Dwemer chests you mentioned). Expect that to happen down the road!

Hooray :)

Where would a door hide cursed items, though? oO

Behind the door, like with those shotgun traps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring-gun

If i remember correctly in Max Payne 1 there was a very nicely designed shotgun trap, i ran into it and died when i tried this scene the first time.

In Skyrim a magically enchanted lock would detect the lockpicking attempt and trigger the trap when the player enters the room after the successful lockpick :D

Well, the game does have Conjuration spell class. The conjured objects are temporary in nature though. Maybe the items could extend their life (to infinity) by drawing power from their target. As in versions of DD items that actually drain skills/hp/stamina/power. Could be an actual debuffing item enchantment or separate negative spell effect stitched together :)

In theory these cursed items might not need to be physical in nature at all (with sell values and such). They *could* be entirely magical in nature, although I imagine that would be a hefty chunk of additional work and thus maybe not a viable solution.

found a bug: if you try to open a locked chest, but you don't have any lockpicks to unlock, still COUNTS as opening the container/chest.

quite the fail for my character: she didn't loot the chest and got even bound!  :D

The poor thing!

Ok...that's actually a funny bug. Not sure I shouldn't just leave it in! :P

I think i noticed a bug, the blocking harness (atleast) only uses the _0weight mesh, so unless the weight slider for the character is at 0 the harness clips through the body. Perhaps you forgot to include the _1weight mesh in the coding? Otherwise, Im going to say this is instantly one of my favourite mods.

I'd also like to suggest toggle's for each item, whether they're equipped through the event or not. I'm trying to disclude chastity bra's from my playthrough as they also clip through (my fault though)

found a bug: if you try to open a locked chest, but you don't have any lockpicks to unlock, still COUNTS as opening the container/chest.

quite the fail for my character: she didn't loot the chest and got even bound!  :D

As a heads up, if a chest is locked, you'll get an onActivate event when they try to pick the lock, and another when it opens if the lockpick was successful.

I think i noticed a bug, the blocking harness (atleast) only uses the _0weight mesh, so unless the weight slider for the character is at 0 the harness clips through the body. Perhaps you forgot to include the _1weight mesh in the coding? Otherwise, Im going to say this is instantly one of my favourite mods.

I'd also like to suggest toggle's for each item, whether they're equipped through the event or not. I'm trying to disclude chastity bra's from my playthrough as they also clip through (my fault though)

Any mesh or clipping issues are not my fault at all. I am just using DD items, not tampering with them in any way.

About the bra: I could of course add toggles for every single item and not just the restrictive ones, but if people disable too many it would prevent my mod from functioning correctly. Not sure how smart an idea it would be...I will think about it.

So, the devices seem to trigger when I open doors sometimes, as well as when opening non-chest containers (I don't mind that as much as the doors).

That...shouldn't happen... oO

I attached my script to containers only.

I try your great mod too now, unknownPlunger! But i could not get to see in action... So i change the load order to put your mod after this, although Mod order program *LOOT* put it before... and then i found a chest and work! So it is correct load order then Mimic, then DC loot?

I'm not sure the load order should matter. Do keep in mind though that my mod sets up entire load areas as soon as you enter, so changing the mimic chance will not affect any area you have been in until that area resets. (10 in game days, 30 in game days if you have cleared the dungeon)

Thank you for the info! I changed it back to Loot suggestion order, because when i had changed manually, i came across Mimic Chest as i mention, but savegames grew really fast :blink: I haven't come across another Mimic chest since, but i'm sure it will happen 

The poor thing!

Ok...that's actually a funny bug. Not sure I shouldn't just leave it in! :P

:lol: Had this too, but is really not so bad

Haha, I was checking my code up and down, but it never occurred to me that the plug "bug" is caused by the open belt. /headdesk

Or just decide which kind of belt first, then pick one or two plugs as appropriate, apply the plugs, and then apply the belt. I do like the idea of the curse leaving you open for others. Could be one way tthe items came into being anyway. ;)  Someone wanted the theiving sneaks to give back to the community.

Or just decide which kind of belt first, then pick one or two plugs as appropriate, apply the plugs, and then apply the belt. I do like the idea of the curse leaving you open for others. Could be one way tthe items came into being anyway. ;)  Someone wanted the theiving sneaks to give back to the community.

Btw, could it be possible(in terms of willingness) to exclude chastity belt as a potential device acquired from containers. The chastity belt has it's uses and in certain adventures it is a wonderful thing but quite often I really mean to get my character completely *fucked* in multiple senses of the word and chastity belts just spoil that fun every time. In general the chastity belt is strongly related to a blindfold. You practically need a master for your sub for those 2 things to work 'properly', although even then the blindfold could use a redesign to impair your ability to do things, yes, but not as much to actually limit the player's ability to see the world. In any case I personally think that chastity belts should be 'given' only with rather special events unless you just choose to wear one yourself.

Edit: I mean the exclusion as an MCM option naturally. I suppose I failed to make that clear.

does this mod add a chance to randomly find something while wandering around with a blindfold on? I got a dialogue box randomly that my character felt something at her feet and I had the option to investigate or ignore it, I ignored it because I was in this middle of doing something and immediately regretted it, tried to recreate the situation but nothing happened :(

does this mod add a chance to randomly find something while wandering around with a blindfold on? I got a dialogue box randomly that my character felt something at her feet and I had the option to investigate or ignore it, I ignored it because I was in this middle of doing something and immediately regretted it, tried to recreate the situation but nothing happened :(

That's not my mod, that's a vanilla DD Integration event. :)

ahhhhhh, wait vanilla integration? I've had that forever and never seen it before :s, thanks! Glad to know I wasn't crazy and it actually did happen >.<. Do you know if I am correct in assuming it is totally random and triggered by wearing a blindfold? or is there more to it?

ahhhhhh, wait vanilla integration? I've had that forever and never seen it before :s, thanks! Glad to know I wasn't crazy and it actually did happen >.<. Do you know if I am correct in assuming it is totally random and triggered by wearing a blindfold? or is there more to it?

Nothing more than immersion type of event. I think you can adjust the chance of it happening in DD Integration MCM