1 hour ago, abcdefghilmn said:

No major issues as far as I can tell, everything seems to work quite well. I just run CAO on the DCL folder and copy pasted the old bodyslide folder from the last stable sse version (which is the 8.5 i think?) before batch building, but as far as I can tell if you already built correctly your mesh you don't even need to rerun bodyslide. After converting there are a couple of patches in the troubleshooting post on DD SSE page, make sure to grab those as well.

Minor issues (for me at least, ymmv, I'm reporting here is case they are actual bugs):

- Some new characters have that annoying brown face bug, I am still trying to figure out what is causing it.

- I can't seem to get locked in full bondage. Does not matter what I do or which options are active (i think I tried all possible combination at this point), it always stops right before equipping any kind of wrist/arm restraints. I thought it was the new merciful dungeon option, but it happens in the wilderness as well and with the option unchecked. Same result if I go in the debug menu and use the 'tie me up' prompt, but pressing it again allows to apply the remaining restraints

- (this is SSE related) some outfit have missing calves. I managed to fix one by following these steps, but it's better to ask on the SSE thread for support on this kind of things I think

dark face: try face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

this has done wonders with npc faces and has mostly eliminated the need to reexport facegen for me. i've got one mod that modifies vanilla hair, so i had to be very careful about redoing facegen before.

not sure on the full bondage. you grabbed the 5.1 update files for SE? or you on 5.0?

missing calves is SE related and i'll fix that when the beta is done. the steps from my post that you have are all that needs to be done there.

the affected outfits that need to be fixed are:
dcur_rubberminidressAA
dcur_rubberbikiniAA
dcur_rubbercorsetAA
dcur_rubberspandexAA
dcur_rubberspandexPinkAA
dcur_rubberglassdressAA
dcur_rubberNetAA
dcur_silkminidressAA
dcur_redblack_latexdressAA
dcur_formal_dressAA
dcur_tentaclesAA
dcur_pinkzebra_dressAA

2 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Just want to report that the "cum inflation" dont work as of 8.5 version. Well, it works, you get the inflation but you cant get it to go away. Unticking the option in MCM dont do anything anymore. Iv tried it on a fresh install of skyrim too. I have to load an earlier save if I use it. Bummer really cos the belly scaling from this mod is better than the one from Estrus Chaurus, so I used to mix those when "pregnant". I Dont want to mess with my new, stable Skyrim install after I fucked up royaly on my last setup. Anyone else had this or is this just me?

I'd recommend BakaFactory's version of Fill her up if you want cum inflation. Since that's a more dedicated mod there are more options to control everything. It also has custom animations for expelling cum and optional debuffs from being too full.

33 minutes ago, zarantha said:

dark face: try face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

this has done wonders with npc faces and has mostly eliminated the need to reexport facegen for me. i've got one mod that modifies vanilla hair, so i had to be very careful about redoing facegen before.

not sure on the full bondage. you grabbed the 5.1 update files for SE? or you on 5.0?

missing calves is SE related and i'll fix that when the beta is done. the steps from my post that you have are all that needs to be done there.

the affected outfits that need to be fixed are:
dcur_rubberminidressAA
dcur_rubberbikiniAA
dcur_rubbercorsetAA
dcur_rubberspandexAA
dcur_rubberspandexPinkAA
dcur_rubberglassdressAA
dcur_rubberNetAA
dcur_silkminidressAA
dcur_redblack_latexdressAA
dcur_formal_dressAA
dcur_tentaclesAA
dcur_pinkzebra_dressAA

You are a lifesaver, that fix did wonders. Thanks for the list, i'll make a patch asap.

> not sure on the full bondage. you grabbed the 5.1 update files for SE? or you on 5.0?

Yes, but it's not a big deal. It was mostly for testing purposes, I don't like being incapable of doing anything at all

I just did the entire Bound in Skyrim questline in 9.0 beta 3 (I'm playing SE so I converted DCL myself).

Everything worked fine!

The one thing that put me off a bit was the Cursed Collar quest at the end. It seemed to repeat some of the same locations over and over again! On at least 3-4 occasions I got sent back to a location I'd already cleared, mainly the cave with the Dragon Priest in it. Could we add a few more locations so the quest doesn't repeat?

Or just make it radiant and have some or all of the cursed items be in normal boss chests?

19 hours ago, abds100 said:

Thanks a lot! One of the Chloe quests tell me to find some stuff in a boss chest. Is there a particular dungeon or cave I should pay a visit?

I think it needs to be in a dungeon, cave or mine.  (Not a fort.)   And not previously looted.    Or I may be mixing that up with the bound queen quest which you'll run into later and which definitely has those restrictions.  I almost always just fast travel to Riverwood and head south to that small mine just south of it.

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0

NOTE: DD Version 5.0 or higher is required for this mod.  A new save game is also required.

NEW: Bound in Skyrim: Several existing and new quests have been integrated in a seamless bondage-themed quest arc, starting either with the LAL plugin quest Delivery Refused, or (if the LAL start isn't used) Chloe. Offering many hours of content, Bound in Skyrim will continue to get expanded with new quests over time. Right now the quests are Delivery Refused, Chloe, Courier in Chains, Learning The Ropes, Supply and Demand, The Whip and Chain Inn, Bound Queen, and the Cursed Collar. While the quests are meant to be played in a row, at certain points it's still possible to "wander off" and enjoy other content in Skyrim. People who really don't like quest content in general or DCL's in particular can now opt to terminate the Chloe quest when meeting her. This will end the entire quest arc forever, so people can go back to doing other things. There is no way to restart it, though.

- Added: The Whip and Chain Inn. Ever thought Skyrim's pubs aren't kinky enough? And right, they aren't really. This one might be up your alley! Recently opened in Riverwood and operated by the Dollmaker's sister, this establishment caters to special interests other pubs do not. They got it all. Food, drinks, and well...whips and chains! There, you can find services like merchants that sell restraints and furniture bondage devices. A friendly locksmith can help you if you misplaced your key for your restraints (or never had it in the first place...). Several playrooms will provide entertainment. If you feel like a challenge you can try to escape restraints or furniture devices. Yes, yes, there are rewards for that!
- Added: Furniture punishment. Another outcome scenario has been added to the guard arrest feature that can send your criminal girl to the stocks (or other furniture devices) instead of the prison. Bondage furniture has been erected in Skyrim's larger cities and towns to lock up bad girls for public display, discomfort and humiliation.
- Added: Furniture Traps. No, don't ask me what kind of magic can spawn these things out of thin air. But it can you can get stuck in them until you wiggle out, or were lucky enough to bring a key for these devices. Yes, it's a special event trap and comes with a MCM slider to control how often you will encounter furniture traps.
- Added: A reimagined version of Courier in Chains is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting right at the end of the Chloe quest.
- Added: Supply and Demand is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting after the Courier in Chains quest. Supply and Demand is also still available as a repeatable quest from the Dollmaker.
- Added: The Cursed Collar is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc. It is also still available as a repeatable quest either from traps, or from touching the Cursed Collar again. Traps will not start this quest unless it has been finished as part of the quest arc, though (except when the quest arc has been terminated entirely).
- Added: Learning the Ropes: Normally dealing in leather and rubber, the Dollmaker has heard of a master of rope bondage and got curious. Since she cannot leave her shop closed for extensive travel, she chose you and Chloe to take classes and learn from a true master!
- Added: Always hated it to get used by any random Tom, Dick and Harry who wanted to have fun with you? Rejoice! Now you can choose to resist or run from sex attacks. Depending on how tight you are already restrained, your skill with weapons (when resisting) or dexterity (when running) and a few other modifiers, it might work. Or not, in which case there obviously will be consequences.
- Added: Always hated the prison being boring after the first day, because your poor inmate girl gets to do the same things in the same order every day, like she'd be in Groundhog Day Prison Edition? That's cruel and unusual punishment even by the standards of THIS prison, so we're mixing up things from now on! After day 1, a random subset of the available tasks will be chosen to be completed in a random order.
- Added: While we're at "always hated that?" - Did you always hate how many DCL quests disallowing fast travel start in a remote town to the north with no carriage service? Rejoice! On a constant quest to improve customer satisfaction, the Dollmaker has hired a carriage driver to operate out of Dawnstar. He will take her valued customers to all major Skyrim cities after their shopping stop. For free!
- Added: 150 more items from the DD framework can now be found as loot.
- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)
- Added: Extreme ball gag variants have been added to traps.
- Added: Universal Key. This rare and powerful tool can unlock most generic restraints in Skyrim, and it can unlock the entire set you're wearing before breaking. And the best part is that bandits don't seem to recognize it as a restraints key, so they won't take it away from you when they check you for keys.
- Added: Mercyful Dungeons: This new MCM toggle can be used to make cursed traps more forgiving by not equipping wrist restraints on you while you're exploring a dangerous dungeon. The toggle will also prevent the more punishing special traps from triggering in dungeons.
- Added: Prison: The Foreman had a new pillory installed near him, so he can lock up prisoners and stare at their exposed behinds while struggling in it. Well, he won't -just- stare. This task will be used in the random task system.
- Added: Prison: Prison staff gets bored easily. So they need fun! And you're going to provide it! This new task (available only through the random task system) will make you please the staff for their (and maybe your?) amusement!
- Added: Prison/Arrest: You can now try to ask the guard to just pay off your bounty and leave. They might agree, or not. It's DCL, after all.
- Added: Prison/Arrest: Upon arrest, the guard might also decide to put you in an ultra-tight armbinder, that has to be unlocked in multiple stages.
- Added: DCL quests now award a skill increase at the end of each quest that's part of the Bound in Skyrim arc, which makes playing this quest arc a vialble way to level your character.
- Added: The FreeMe button now supports removing generic devices, so people who need to remove broken generic devices don't have to end all DCL quests together with that. A warning dialogue has been added, so people using this function to remove quest devices know that this feature will also end any running DCL quest, most of which cannot be restarted.
- Added: The Lucky Charm now got a proper ground model! \o/
- Added/Changed: DCL can now drop ALL suits (catsuits, hobble dresses, formal dresses) provided by DD, and not just a small selection. There is a small tradeoff for that though, in terms of the suits no longer getting picked by what theme is set in DCL's MCM. There are just TOO many suits in DD to do that with a reasonable amount of code.
- Changed: Dramatic performance optimizations for the device equipping/unlocking code using DD5's faster API functions.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not automatically result in a prison sentence anymore. Instead, the other outcomes will now be used as well, with a higher chance to get a severe one.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not reduce the success chance for offering sex or pleas to zero anymore, but it will still result in a lower chance to get out of trouble.
- Changed: Drastically decreased the value of the DAMN boxes you find as loot. They cost still the same in the Dollmaker's shop.
- Changed: Solicitation now allows to use beds, provided that the sex act is consensual.
- Changed: Guards will no longer automatically send you to prison as soon as you have ANY violent bounty on you, but only when it's really excessive. This will give the other scenarios a better chance to trigger.
- Changed: Poor Chloe is back in her furniture bondage when you meet her.
- Changed: Delivery Refused: The slaves in the secret safe house are using furniture bondage again.
- Changed: Surrender: Bounty Hunters no longer send you to prison when they defeat you. They just take enough money to cover the bounty.
- Changed: Sex attacks no longer happen in inns.
- Changed: Supply and Demand: The lost shipment is now in the first boss chest you open. No more need to explore multiple dungeon to get it done.
- Changed: Bound Queen is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, so the starter book will no longer randomly drop in dungeons. All MCM controls related to this quest have been removed.
- Changed: Fast travel is disabled faster and more reliable when appropriate.
- Changed: When losing keys, furniture keys are now taken as well.
- Changed: Sex scenes now try to use more threesome animations, if appropriate.
- Changed: Leon and Leah slavery can once again be triggered by mod events.
- Changed: The fallback (bandit) rape scene is now passing correct bound animations to the SL scene, when needed.
- Changed: Several rubber items with identical names got renamed to reduce confusion.
- Changed: Releasing bound girls now gives better rewards.
- Changed: Added SE compatibility changes to several boots scripts.
- Changed: Lowered the drop rate of the Frigid Wash potion when wearing a belt.
- Changed: Added an enchantment to the Uniform Gloves.
- Changed: Prison: Renamed the prison cells in CK to allow silly Skyrim to assign proper names to savegames in case the player decides to save the game while imprisoned.
- Changed: Prison: Moved several containers out of reach of the inside of the cage to prevent the player interacting with them while locked in the cage.
- Changed: Prison: Increased the time the player has to spend in the cage when triggering the cage trap in the escape room.
- Changed: Made the Chloe quest boots somewhat less punishing, so characters can walk faster when wearing these items. This should make the quest a bit less tedious.
- Changed: Refactored the generic restraints removal function used in a lot of places in DCL. It's a lot faster now, and will remove devices more reliably.
- Changed: The refined chances calculations now works for some locations not properly tagged with keywords in the vanilla game.
- Changed/Fixed: Courier in Chains: Changed the quest target of the Windhelp stage from Arivanya to Ulundil, so this quest should no longer clash with the Blood in the Ice quest.
- Changed/Fixed: Several DCL straitjackets now allow intercourse.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed push-back effect from The Dollmaker, as the effect could cause issues.
- Changed/Fixed: The Dawnstar Carriage drive now returns to his spot if he wanders off for any reason.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed the blockgeneric keyword from the Heavy Yoke, which is supposed to be a generic item.
- Fixed: Solicitation: The device removal code should no longer try to remove devices no longer worn.
- Fixed: Many custom DCL devices no longer clash with the DD For Him and DD Beast Races Refit add-ons.
- Fixed: If the player is carrying multiple dareboxes in her inventory and uses one, it will no get properly removed.
- Fixed: If the player is carrying multiple keyboxes in her inventory and uses one, it will no get properly removed.
- Fixed: Dareboxes: An exploit allowing players to open the same darebox multiple times is no longer working.
- Fixed: Prison: The guard will now properly remove and store non-generic devices when the player is getting booked in.
- Fixed: Traps no longer equip a whore collar when the conditions for the slave collar are met.
- Fixed: The locked rubber gloves should unlock now.
- Fixed: Chloe: A typo in a Nazeem note has been squashed with vigor!
- Fixed: The Bound in Skyrim quest arc should now properly continue after Supply and Demand.
- Fixed: Added missing facegen data for several DCL actors.
- Fixed: Chloe's slave boots are now using the ballet heels model. Not the socks...
- Fixed: A typo in the chloe quest. ?
- Fixed: Guard Arrest: The bounty will now get properly cleared if the player successfully manages to puppy-eye her way out of an arrest.
- Fixed: Surrender: Non-NPC "guards" no longer send you to prison when they defeat you.
- Fixed: Removed deprecated MCM toggle for the removed "Males Demand Sex" feature.
- Fixed: Surrendered NPCs should no longer get attacked by other NPCs. This time for real. I think? I hope?
- Fixed: You now can offer an NPC to tie her up when you're wearing DD devices, except wrist restraints or a gag.
- Fixed: Delivery Refused: Telrav is no longer present while this quest is running. He's in hiding and will be back once the quest is completed. The slavers probably scared him!
- Fixed: Completing the Leon quest as Leon's or Leah's slave will now correctly set the "quest done" flag, allowing traps and other DCL features to resume.
- Fixed: Prison: The "display girl" will now wear her yoke correctly.
- Fixed: Prison: The dreaded gap in the mines has been filled by the Imperial Corps of Engineers.
- Fixed: When you ask Sasha to exchange your yoke, she will no longer put ankle cuffs in addition to the hobble skirts on you...which later on would not get removed.
- Fixed: Jack the Belter no longer breaks into a prison just to belt you. Your home is now safe, too!
- Fixed: Surrender: The feature now respects the "Use Vanilla Prisons" control and doesn't always send the player to the DCL prison when surrendering to guards.
- Fixed: The strip function now properly respects the SexLab no-strip keyword.
- Fixed: When cursed traps are disabled, people can no longer endlessly search containers for keys. ?
- Fixed: DCL no longer tries to equip shackles (which require the arm cuffs slot) when arm cuffs are already worn.
- Fixed: When DCL is globally shut down, you will no longer find restraints or dareboxes in chests.
- Fixed: The self-bondage feature will now use available corsets.
- Fixed: Solicitation reward is now calculated correctly.
- Fixed: The customers in Rubber Arrears no longer get frozen by a speed debuff 100 times higher than intended.
- Fixed: Bound girls now properly transfer their belts to the player when appropriate.
- Fixed: The locked rubber gloves had a missing script property fixed and should actually work now.
- Removed: Several less-than-improtant MCM control pages and their content have been removed to reduce clutter and improve performance: Tie Me Up, Bondage Adventure Quest, Rubber Doll.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

NOTE: DD Version 5.0 or higher is required for this mod.  A new save game is also required.

NEW: Bound in Skyrim: Several existing and new quests have been integrated in a seamless bondage-themed quest arc, starting either with the LAL plugin quest Delivery Refused, or (if the LAL start isn't used) Chloe. Offering many hours of content, Bound in Skyrim will continue to get expanded with new quests over time. Right now the quests are Delivery Refused, Chloe, Courier in Chains, Learning The Ropes, Supply and Demand, The Whip and Chain Inn, Bound Queen, and the Cursed Collar. While the quests are meant to be played in a row, at certain points it's still possible to "wander off" and enjoy other content in Skyrim. People who really don't like quest content in general or DCL's in particular can now opt to terminate the Chloe quest when meeting her. This will end the entire quest arc forever, so people can go back to doing other things. There is no way to restart it, though.

- Added: The Whip and Chain Inn. Ever thought Skyrim's pubs aren't kinky enough? And right, they aren't really. This one might be up your alley! Recently opened in Riverwood and operated by the Dollmaker's sister, this establishment caters to special interests other pubs do not. They got it all. Food, drinks, and well...whips and chains! There, you can find services like merchants that sell restraints and furniture bondage devices. A friendly locksmith can help you if you misplaced your key for your restraints (or never had it in the first place...). Several playrooms will provide entertainment. If you feel like a challenge you can try to escape restraints or furniture devices. Yes, yes, there are rewards for that!
- Added: Furniture punishment. Another outcome scenario has been added to the guard arrest feature that can send your criminal girl to the stocks (or other furniture devices) instead of the prison. Bondage furniture has been erected in Skyrim's larger cities and towns to lock up bad girls for public display, discomfort and humiliation.
- Added: Furniture Traps. No, don't ask me what kind of magic can spawn these things out of thin air. But it can you can get stuck in them until you wiggle out, or were lucky enough to bring a key for these devices. Yes, it's a special event trap and comes with a MCM slider to control how often you will encounter furniture traps.
- Added: A reimagined version of Courier in Chains is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting right at the end of the Chloe quest.
- Added: Supply and Demand is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting after the Courier in Chains quest. Supply and Demand is also still available as a repeatable quest from the Dollmaker.
- Added: The Cursed Collar is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc. It is also still available as a repeatable quest either from traps, or from touching the Cursed Collar again. Traps will not start this quest unless it has been finished as part of the quest arc, though (except when the quest arc has been terminated entirely).
- Added: Learning the Ropes: Normally dealing in leather and rubber, the Dollmaker has heard of a master of rope bondage and got curious. Since she cannot leave her shop closed for extensive travel, she chose you and Chloe to take classes and learn from a true master!
- Added: Always hated it to get used by any random Tom, Dick and Harry who wanted to have fun with you? Rejoice! Now you can choose to resist or run from sex attacks. Depending on how tight you are already restrained, your skill with weapons (when resisting) or dexterity (when running) and a few other modifiers, it might work. Or not, in which case there obviously will be consequences.
- Added: Always hated the prison being boring after the first day, because your poor inmate girl gets to do the same things in the same order every day, like she'd be in Groundhog Day Prison Edition? That's cruel and unusual punishment even by the standards of THIS prison, so we're mixing up things from now on! After day 1, a random subset of the available tasks will be chosen to be completed in a random order.
- Added: While we're at "always hated that?" - Did you always hate how many DCL quests disallowing fast travel start in a remote town to the north with no carriage service? Rejoice! On a constant quest to improve customer satisfaction, the Dollmaker has hired a carriage driver to operate out of Dawnstar. He will take her valued customers to all major Skyrim cities after their shopping stop. For free!
- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)
- Added: Universal Key. This rare and powerful tool can unlock most generic restraints in Skyrim, and it can unlock the entire set you're wearing before breaking. And the best part is that bandits don't seem to recognize it as a restraints key, so they won't take it away from you when they check you for keys.
- Added: Mercyful Dungeons: This new MCM toggle can be used to make cursed traps more forgiving by not equipping wrist restraints on you while you're exploring a dangerous dungeon. The toggle will also prevent the more punishing special traps from triggering in dungeons.
- Added: Prison: The Foreman had a new pillory installed near him, so he can lock up prisoners and stare at their exposed behinds while struggling in it. Well, he won't -just- stare. This task will be used in the random task system.
- Added: Prison: Prison staff gets bored easily. So they need fun! And you're going to provide it! This new task (available only through the random task system) will make you please the staff for their (and maybe your?) amusement!
- Added: Prison/Arrest: You can now try to ask the guard to just pay off your bounty and leave. They might agree, or not. It's DCL, after all.
- Added: Prison/Arrest: Upon arrest, the guard might also decide to put you in an ultra-tight armbinder, that has to be unlocked in multiple stages.
- Added: DCL quests now award a skill increase at the end of each quest that's part of the Bound in Skyrim arc, which makes playing this quest arc a vialble way to level your character.
- Added: The FreeMe button now supports removing generic devices, so people who need to remove broken generic devices don't have to end all DCL quests together with that. A warning dialogue has been added, so people using this function to remove quest devices know that this feature will also end any running DCL quest, most of which cannot be restarted.
- Added/Changed: DCL can now drop ALL suits (catsuits, hobble dresses, formal dresses) provided by DD, and not just a small selection. There is a small tradeoff for that though, in terms of the suits no longer getting picked by what theme is set in DCL's MCM. There are just TOO many suits in DD to do that with a reasonable amount of code.
- Changed: Dramatic performance optimizations for the device equipping/unlocking code using DD5's faster API functions.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not automatically result in a prison sentence anymore. Instead, the other outcomes will now be used as well, with a higher chance to get a severe one.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not reduce the success chance for offering sex or pleas to zero anymore, but it will still result in a lower chance to get out of trouble.
- Changed: Drastically decreased the value of the DAMN boxes you find as loot. They cost still the same in the Dollmaker's shop.
- Changed: Solicitation now allows to use beds, provided that the sex act is consensual.
- Changed: Guards will no longer automatically send you to prison as soon as you have ANY violent bounty on you, but only when it's really excessive. This will give the other scenarios a better chance to trigger.
- Changed: Delivery Refused: The slaves in the secret safe house are using furniture bondage again.
- Changed: Surrender: Bounty Hunters no longer send you to prison when they defeat you. They just take enough money to cover the bounty.
- Changed: Supply and Demand: The lost shipment is now in the first boss chest you open. No more need to explore multiple dungeon to get it done.
- Changed: Bound Queen is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, so the starter book will no longer randomly drop in dungeons. All MCM controls related to this quest have been removed.
- Changed: The fallback (bandit) rape scene is now passing correct bound animations to the SL scene, when needed.
- Changed: Several rubber items with identical names got renamed to reduce confusion.
- Changed: Prison: Renamed the prison cells in CK to allow silly Skyrim to assign proper names to savegames in case the player decides to save the game while imprisoned.
- Changed: Prison: Moved several containers out of reach of the inside of the cage to prevent the player interacting with them while locked in the cage.
- Changed: Prison: Increased the time the player has to spend in the cage when triggering the cage trap in the escape room.
- Changed: Made the Chloe quest boots somewhat less punishing, so characters can walk faster when wearing these items. This should make the quest a bit less tedious.
- Changed: Refactored the generic restraints removal function used in a lot of places in DCL. It's a lot faster now, and will remove devices more reliably.
- Changed: The refined chances calculations now works for some locations not properly tagged with keywords in the vanilla game.
- Changed/Fixed: Courier in Chains: Changed the quest target of the Windhelp stage from Arivanya to Ulundil, so this quest should no longer clash with the Blood in the Ice quest.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed push-back effect from The Dollmaker, as the effect could cause issues.
- Changed/Fixed: The Dawnstar Carriage drive now returns to his spot if he wanders off for any reason.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed the blockgeneric keyword from the Heavy Yoke, which is supposed to be a generic item.
- Fixed: Solicitation: The device removal code should no longer try to remove devices no longer worn.
- Fixed: Many custom DCL devices no longer clash with the DD For Him and DD Beast Races Refit add-ons.
- Fixed: If the player is carrying multiple dareboxes in her inventory and uses one, it will no get properly removed.
- Fixed: If the player is carrying multiple keyboxes in her inventory and uses one, it will no get properly removed.
- Fixed: Dareboxes: An exploit allowing players to open the same darebox multiple times is no longer working.
- Fixed: Prison: The guard will now properly remove and store non-generic devices when the player is getting booked in.
- Fixed: Traps no longer equip a whore collar when the conditions for the slave collar are met.
- Fixed: The Bound in Skyrim quest arc should now properly continue after Supply and Demand.
- Fixed: Chloe's slave boots are now using the ballet heels model. Not the socks...
- Fixed: Guard Arrest: The bounty will now get properly cleared if the player successfully manages to puppy-eye her way out of an arrest.
- Fixed: Surrender: Non-NPC "guards" no longer send you to prison when they defeat you.
- Fixed: Removed deprecated MCM toggle for the removed "Males Demand Sex" feature.
- Fixed: Surrendered NPCs should no longer get attacked by other NPCs. This time for real. I think? I hope?
- Fixed: You now can offer an NPC to tie her up when you're wearing DD devices, except wrist restraints or a gag.
- Fixed: Delivery Refused: Telrav is no longer present while this quest is running. He's in hiding and will be back once the quest is completed. The slavers probably scared him!
- Fixed: Completing the Leon quest as Leon's or Leah's slave will now correctly set the "quest done" flag, allowing traps and other DCL features to resume.
- Fixed: Prison: The dreaded gap in the mines has been filled by the Imperial Corps of Engineers.
- Fixed: When you ask Sasha to exchange your yoke, she will no longer put ankle cuffs in addition to the hobble skirts on you...which later on would not get removed.
- Fixed: Jack the Belter no longer breaks into a prison just to belt you. Your home is now safe, too!
- Fixed: Surrender: The feature now respects the "Use Vanilla Prisons" control and doesn't always send the player to the DCL prison when surrendering to guards.
- Fixed: When cursed traps are disabled, people can no longer endlessly search containers for keys. ?
- Fixed: DCL no longer tries to equip shackles (which require the arm cuffs slot) when arm cuffs are already worn.
- Fixed: When DCL is globally shut down, you will no longer find restraints or dareboxes in chests.
- Fixed: The customers in Rubber Arrears no longer get frozen by a speed debuff 100 times higher than intended.
- Fixed: Bound girls now properly transfer their belts to the player when appropriate.
- Fixed: The locked rubber gloves had a missing script property fixed and should actually work now.
- Removed: Several less-than-improtant MCM control pages and their content have been removed to reduce clutter and improve performance: Tie Me Up, Bondage Adventure Quest, Rubber Doll.

?

Quoting @Tr_veller from the Rubber Facility topic:

Are we allowed to go "Squee!"?

I'm gonna go Squee.

Squee!!!

?

Well, shit. The Bound Queen exploit I've been using for literal years is no more... I always start my game on max difficulty, so early game is hard to begin with, especially since I started to use SL Survival. So, what I've been doing is spamming low tier dungeons to get into the quest chastity gear asap. Since that gear doesn't come with plugs and plugs cannot be added later on, arousal tends to stay at 0 after a while on its own, if I'm not too "corrupted" (using SLSO), so no debilitating effects. No traps, but keys still dropped, so I saved the special ones and sold the generic restraints / chastity keys to Laura (Laura's Bondage Shop), which gives me 400 / 500 gold a piece. As I use multiple economy mods on top of Devious Followers and SL Survival, gold is really hard to come by. So I literally tend to buy my first house from this. :D And as an added bonus, the quest bondage gear provides an insane buff, so I have more survivability with it, than with the armor the quest strips from me. And mana / stamina for days top spam spells / heavies. So, usually I spent the first like 20-30 hours of character intentionally freezing this quest to buff myself up.

Well,. not anymore. I guess I'll have to ease up some other mod settings, which I hate to do, but this update has WAY too much interesting goodies for me to pass. :P 

On 3/8/2021 at 6:15 PM, Elsidia said:

Then maybe your arousal is to low to trigger?

I’ve been having the same problem where my character’s arousal is just too low to trigger the cursed loot events. And for whatever reason my character just will not get horny anymore unless I go hang out with the Grey Beards. Thankfully I have a grand soul gem plug so I’m gonna try that.

Does this require a new game even if using the Beta3? Would it be possible to have a changelog for differences between Beta 3 and the release? Thank you in advance :D

3 hours ago, Kimy said:

I am not seeing the "Delivery Quest Refused" LAL start, the only one I see is the enslaved princess LAL start. Unless that is the delivery quest start now

2 hours ago, Warfoki said:

Well, shit. The Bound Queen exploit I've been using for literal years is no more... I always start my game on max difficulty, so early game is hard to begin with, especially since I started to use SL Survival. So, what I've been doing is spamming low tier dungeons to get into the quest chastity gear asap. Since that gear doesn't come with plugs and plugs cannot be added later on, arousal tends to stay at 0 after a while on its own, if I'm not too "corrupted" (using SLSO), so no debilitating effects. No traps, but keys still dropped, so I saved the special ones and sold the generic restraints / chastity keys to Laura (Laura's Bondage Shop), which gives me 400 / 500 gold a piece. As I use multiple economy mods on top of Devious Followers and SL Survival, gold is really hard to come by. So I literally tend to buy my first house from this. :D And as an added bonus, the quest bondage gear provides an insane buff, so I have more survivability with it, than with the armor the quest strips from me. And mana / stamina for days top spam spells / heavies. So, usually I spent the first like 20-30 hours of character intentionally freezing this quest to buff myself up.

Well,. not anymore. I guess I'll have to ease up some other mod settings, which I hate to do, but this update has WAY too much interesting goodies for me to pass. :P 

I recommend trying Requiem if you want a challenge in the early game. You also get less loot but there is a chance to get any loot at any level. Good loot is just more rare, which is only realistic. The whole mod is centered around making the game semi-realistic with static level enemies and loot. Some enemies are so strong that you need a really high level to beat them, so working hard to get there is actually rewarding and not just a couple of fake numbers. You can still change the difficulty(it has its own difficulty sliders) if things are too easy/hard.

There might be some exploits there too, like abusing deadly traps to kill enemies, but if they are there, it's because it makes sense and not just because the modder thoughtlessly added stuff that ruins the balance. The damage of everything is higher to make the game more fast paced and reward skill instead of making your char a meatshield.

I think it compliments SL Survival nicely by restricting rewards so you won't get rich easily, and just making life harder in general. It has made my game a lot more interesting. Just saying.

So I installed DCL v9 release candidate after uninstalling DCL v9 b3.  I run Bodyslide to make sure I have everything built in case anything was new.  But when I select the Cursed Loot group filter, my Preset choice goes blank and the dropdown list is empty.  How do I use my presets with the Cursed Loot outfits?  Or is this question better suited to the Bodyslide support topic?

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

I recommend trying Requiem if you want a challenge in the early game. You also get less loot but there is a chance to get any loot at any level. Good loot is just more rare, which is only realistic. The whole mod is centered around making the game semi-realistic with static level enemies and loot. Some enemies are so strong that you need a really high level to beat them, so working hard to get there is actually rewarding and not just a couple of fake numbers. You can still change the difficulty(it has its own difficulty sliders) if things are too easy/hard.

There might be some exploits there too, like abusing deadly traps to kill enemies, but if they are there, it's because it makes sense and not just because the modder thoughtlessly added stuff that ruins the balance. The damage of everything is higher to make the game more fast paced and reward skill instead of making your char a meatshield.

I think it compliments SL Survival nicely by restricting rewards so you won't get rich easily, and just making life harder in general. It has made my game a lot more interesting. Just saying.

I looked into requiem a while back. First thing I saw was a YT vid of a slaugtherfish the size of a car jumping out of a lake and instakilling the player on the shore. Nope'd out of there pretty fast. I already have a phobia of underwater anything (that one flooded cavern with slaugtherfish west of Riften is a literal nightmare scenario), I don't need that horror in my game. :D 

Plus, it seemed pretty heavy mod that most likely wouldn't play nice with other mods.