Thank you for your hard work on this mod.

Do you think you can put the links to version 9 beta updates on the main page with the requirements?

I didn't notice you fixed the part where Chloe was stuck in the pole at the beginning of the Chloe quest in Helgen.  

I did find a couple of temporary fixes.

#1.  If you back away from her out of the cell right after the conversations when you ask good to go, she will become unstuck.  Seems to work for me every time (5-6 times since v 9 beta came out).

#2.  If you open the console command then select her and type recycle actor, she will come to you.

#1 may be a safer alternative.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:41 PM, Winter74 said:

After trying around several days, I still have two major things not working...  please some help.

1. Animations aren't played. Well, my char gets stucked, I hear the sound, the chars undress and go to their positions, but then they just stand there.

2. Some items are not visible. Even more, the bodyparts where the item should be is invisible too. Happens with armbinders, mittens, some kind of boots...

I play an older steam version with High Resolution FREE DLC, Dawnguard DLC, Hearthfire DLC, Dragonborn DLC , I guess it was the GOTY Edition and it's no longer available on steam. 

I think I have installed all mods from the "REQUIRED MODS " list. Tried with starting a new game, already tried with the old version of Mod Organizer i already had, then even downloaded the newest version of Mod Organizer 2 and did all mods once again - nothing helped. Uhm, any helpful ideas?

I just don't get it to work properly. Really no ideas?

18 hours ago, Kimy said:

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0 Beta 3

- Fixed: Many custom DCL devices no longer clash with the DD For Him and DD Beast Races Refit add-ons.

DCL 9 Beta Changelog.txt 13.76 kB · 19 downloads

Does this include the armoured suits as well as the kinky ones by chance? I’m hoping to have all my houscarls, including the guys, kitted out in ballet boots and catsuits as soon as possible. ?

Also do I need to do anything besides run body slide to get them to wear them?

I'm doing Leon's quest right now, and after going into the changing room, I'm not getting any of the restraints, only the Note.
I am on SE though, and these might be a bit old since they're from Beta 2...

judging from the source though...

pl.additem(dcmenu.dcur_leon_anklechains, 1)
        pl.additem(dcmenu.dcur_leon_armcuffs, 1)
        pl.additem(dcmenu.dcur_leon_corset, 1)
        pl.additem(dcslave.dcur_leon_ustolfnote, 1)       

I suspect it's meant to be dcslave, not dcmenu.

I've also been messing about with Sasha earlier, and noticed a few things,

I use the "Consumable keys" option for 'balance reasons',

Sasha's key falls under this umbrella; I tried on some of Sasha's restraints and could only remove one because the key got consumed.

Also, nearly all the sex with Sasha seems to be of her raping the player, even the one where you tie her up first. I don't mind so much, except that I have to redress my character after.

It looks like most of the calls to sexwithplayer in dclibs is with consentual = true, but leaves 'playerisvictim' at the default value, which is true, which cascades in calling Sexlab.StartSex with a victim in all cases.

I don't think SexLab.StartSex function is meant to be called with a victim in the consensual cases.

It doesn't seem to inhibit any aggressive animations, so maybe it would make more sense for the playerisvictim case to prefer whether the player is in Slot[0] or Slot[1]?

17 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The settings i always changed about it was drop chances of the first notes or what was it again, weren't they something like 25% from last chest in a dungeon, and you need to collect like 5? When i tested the new questline in beta last time i gave the notes via console as that would take really long. It's the step right after you have all the set pieces.

The chance to get a new piece would also be better if it was 100%. It didn't seem to be last i did it and i did quickload a few times to reopen the same chest until i got them.

Right. I will increase that chance. :)

23 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Right. I will increase that chance. :)

Maybe you can implement so-called "pity-timer" - that is, count opened containers, and spawn an item when (number_of_opened_containers_after_last_spawn * spawn_probability) > 1 even if it didn't rolled to be spawn at that time. It makes for a more "just" spawning mechanic. Also, you can tie this chance through some lookup table to global DD difficulty, if it is too cumbersome to maintain separate MCM setting.

7 hours ago, DeWired said:

Maybe you can implement so-called "pity-timer" - that is, count opened containers, and spawn an item when (number_of_opened_containers_after_last_spawn * spawn_probability) > 1 even if it didn't rolled to be spawn at that time. It makes for a more "just" spawning mechanic. Also, you can tie this chance through some lookup table to global DD difficulty, if it is too cumbersome to maintain separate MCM setting.

Might be overkill.   The chances really aren't all that bad currently (unless they got worse in beta 3 - I did this on beta 2...):  For the items, they're in Boss Chests in dungeons (NOT forts or wilderness) at 50%, and the pages are in ANY container in dungeons at 5%.  In both cases, they can never have been looted before - I tried it in a respawned mine, and got nothing.   The not-in-forts thing tripped me up at first, but once I checked the code, I simply went into a few caves, mines, and crypts I hadn't entered in this playthrough, made my way to the boss chests without looting much else, and when I wanted to find the pages, went back through the empty dungeons looting all the other containers.  Didn't take very long in either case.

Possible bug.

I mouse over the shopping quest and description says the NPC will help the character with their restraints after completing the shopping quest.  Below that it says the quest can only be given when the character is wearing wrist restraints.

I am not wearing any devious items at all, and I see the shopping quest in the dialogue menu anyway.

I continued with the Leon quest by escaping the cell with tcl.
The guard let my nake self in, and it worked as normal until I had to go looking for the 4 extra devices.

They each individually mark off their quest objectives, but they don't advance the quest stage.

They also behave oddly; the piercings, and the gloves have doubled up equip dialogues; once equipped, the vaginal piercings doesn't show the struggle menu, but actually unequips and can be dropped.

Hilariously, dropping it caused two of the girls to fight over it (ooh, who left this here? I saw it first! over my dead body! That can be arranged! etc.).

I used setstage 130 to skip that stage, and the rest of the quest went fine.

Two other little niggles with it,

I'm not sure if it's my fault, but Kayleigh didn't have her chastity belt equipped when you first meet her.

She's wearing it as normal after you've had some fun with her though.

Also once you return to Leon; If you choose a dominant, he leaves a slave collar in your inventory, but it's not equipped.

The writing also suggests your collar is not meant to be this one, but the obsidian collar you received during the quest.

EDIT: I reloaded an earlier save, the collar equipped this time, but the piercings stayed behind, not sure if intended or not.

So I've seen a couple of threads and comments in the last 2 weeks involving Devious Devices and carriages problems, so I thought I'd write a little post and paste it into relevent threads to make others aware of a quality of life upgrade on the subject. 

The mods "Devious Carriages" and "Better Fast Travel" (the first has a patch for the second) will solve all the problems caused by wearing devices and trying to use carriages.  For instances, if you're wearing a straitjacket, armbinder, or yolk, you normally can't use a carriage because those devices block the activation button, preventing you from climbing onto one.  Devious Carriages adds a script that will teleport you as soon as you finish talking to the driver if you're wearing one of those devices.  Being encumbered also prevents you from using a carriage (this is a feature of vanilla skyrim), which means you can't use a carriage while wearing a legbinder or hobble dress, even if your hands a free, because they force you to walk by nerfing your carry weight.  Better fast travel gives you the option to remove weight limits from carriages.  Plus, it adds a bunch of new carriages and destinations to skyrim giving you more opportunities to use the features of Devious Carriages.  With those 2 mods, the only devices that will prevent you from using a carriage is the slave gag and "the silencer" (because they prevent you from communicating with the driver).

And as a side note, I've played though the "bound in skyrim" questline from DCL a few times, and haven't run into any conflicts with Devious Carriages

here's links to the two mods if anyone is interested:

Better Fast Travel:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15508/

5 hours ago, Xuvish said:

Possible bug.

I mouse over the shopping quest and description says the NPC will help the character with their restraints after completing the shopping quest.  Below that it says the quest can only be given when the character is wearing wrist restraints.

I am not wearing any devious items at all, and I see the shopping quest in the dialogue menu anyway.

That’s actually a recurring problem that’s been around for a while now.

On 2/3/2021 at 1:57 PM, Zaflis said:

You can do it in CreationKit but it always takes time to load. This is what i tried in TES5Edit, not trying ingame but i assume it works:

1) Load up TES5Edit and check only CursedLoot's esp.

2) Find the armor you want to make heavy version of (I did that with dcur_zipsuit, 0806CD4C), and right click it -> Copy as override into... <New file>, give it a name like DCUR_my_addon.

3) Now browse to the DCUR_my_addon.esp at the bottom and right click the armor -> Copy as new record into... I called it "dcur_zipsuit_hv"

4) Delete the override "dcur_zipsuit" in your mod or name you chose to it, leaving only the _hv version there.

5) Change the "Armor Type" to heavy armor and change ArmorLight keyword to ArmorHeavy, and also Armor Rating higher then exit and save your mod only.

It's odd i couldn't directly make a clone into a new mod which i'm sure was directly possible in CK i recall, so i do hope step 4) doesn't cause issues, new armor being an override of an armor that doesn't exist after deletion. But it copied all values so i do assume it works.

Other thing is that TES5Edit is finicky sometimes, it didn't show the _hv version before i collapsed the "Armor" category and opened it again. Open and close those groups if you feel it's not keeping up with changes you make.

While I’m editing stuff, do you know if I can make it so I can upgrade the armour on the workbench like I would default armours? Thank you for the help, I’m just tracking down the values for the various armours and comparing to their default heavy variants.

Well I didn’t fuck it up so far, although just adding the key word for iron material didn’t allow me to modify it on the workbench. However I do have an Iron equivalent rubber hood and can probably do the same with the remaining gear to make tiered suits.

23 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

@twsnider1138 I forgot to mention the weight earlier, ofc it's also usually something like 3x the light armor variant.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1469307-how-would-i-make-armor-upgradeable/

In TES5Edit you might need to add some form yourself, i never checked these. If it doesn't work with your armor, then it's safe to say none of DCL's armors are upgradeable either.

Hmm, that might explain why Kimy made the armours have the maximum protection for their type and just did enchantments on them. Again, thank you VERY much for your help. My plans for these are hopefully to make them both upgradable and able to be build on a forge similar to the various DD goods. And as always thanks to @Kimy too for doing all the hard work.

Bug report in DCL beta (might be related more to DD than to DCL). I am wearing the time-locked yoke of shame (breast yoke) and I am supposed to get raped. The NPC doesn't even run and approach me and the scene gets canceled because apparently breast yokes have no aggressive animations?

Here is the relevant log:

Spoiler

[02/06/2021 - 08:02:29PM] [DCUR] - Processing: Whiterun Guard. Is NPC.
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:30PM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Whiterun Guard
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:30PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:30PM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:30PM] [Zad]: Using only aggressive animations.
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:32PM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:33PM] [Zad]: Error: no valid bound animations could be found.
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:33PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
    [zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadbq00.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 923
    [zadQuest (0B00F624)].zadlibs.SelectValidDDAnimations() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 742
    [dcur_mainlib (4A024495)].dcur_library.SexWithPlayer() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 3942
    [dcur_clocktick (4A04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickpulse() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1308
    [dcur_clocktick (4A04F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1542
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:33PM] [DCUR] Sex Scene aborted. No valid animations found.
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:40PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:44PM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate BEGIN
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:44PM] [CF][Framework] OnUpdate END
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:48PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:52PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:52PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Shallan is 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:52PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Shallan returns 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:53PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Shallan is 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:53PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Shallan returns 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:54PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Shallan is 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:54PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Shallan returns 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:54PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Shallan is 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:54PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Shallan returns 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:55PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Shallan is 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:55PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Shallan returns 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:56PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Shallan is 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:56PM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Shallan returns 0.000000
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:56PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:57PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!
[02/06/2021 - 08:02:57PM] [DCUR] Rape scene triggered. Checking for detection!
[02/06/2021 - 08:03:00PM] VM is freezing...
[02/06/2021 - 08:03:00PM] VM is frozen
[02/06/2021 - 08:03:01PM] Log closed

Please tell me if I am missing something stupid XD

On 2/4/2021 at 8:58 PM, Xuvish said:

Thank you for your hard work on this mod.

Do you think you can put the links to version 9 beta updates on the main page with the requirements?

I didn't notice you fixed the part where Chloe was stuck in the pole at the beginning of the Chloe quest in Helgen.  

I did find a couple of temporary fixes.

#1.  If you back away from her out of the cell right after the conversations when you ask good to go, she will become unstuck.  Seems to work for me every time (5-6 times since v 9 beta came out).

#2.  If you open the console command then select her and type recycle actor, she will come to you.

#1 may be a safer alternative.

Update on #1.  You need to back away from Chloe right after the dialogue ends when you tell her you found the key.  Then she will be released from the device.

5 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Hmm, that might explain why Kimy made the armours have the maximum protection for their type and just did enchantments on them. Again, thank you VERY much for your help. My plans for these are hopefully to make them both upgradable and able to be build on a forge similar to the various DD goods. And as always thanks to @Kimy too for doing all the hard work.

Personally I'd love to see them as craft able armors so we could apply our own enchantments.

Some fun way to get the materials might be interesting too.

Besides steel/iron/gold/leather and ebonite via the solution

The other materials aren't really in game though.

Hey, could someone list the features of Leon und Leah (XDFF)?

I come from Submissive Lola and really liked it besides my Troubles of Heroine playthrough. Now I did install DCUR and went straight to Leon and did the quest(Party). It was nice, like last time, but now I am wondering if there is anymore of that? After submitting to Leon I did some dungeon crawling and besides randomly equipping DDs (belt, bra, cuffs), the only possible interaction was giving gold and pleasing Leon, no background, banter no fun or sense of progression. I saw some screenshots of crawling PCs and such, so I know that there are more mechanics, but are they just technical or is there more roleplay?

So are there more related quests and if not what interaction is there, requirements, punishments, play-time and sense of progression (falling into the rabbithole)?

Moreover I am curious of what was added quest-wise since maybe v6, how is the new prison, the v9 Inn, are there quests and how good and long are they, or is it just like the dollmaker promo stuff (talk people into DDs and hope you dont trigger items onto yourself).

Personally I am no fan of radiant quests that port you into the wilds and/or put devices onto you that just slow you down and the only rewards are some keys or devices...

At the moment I am rather frustrated by the still broken combat surrender mechanics and DD item spam (like 20 items after one dungeon, and yes I tweaked the settings) and I am wondering if DCUR is now worth having, if I want to do and experience quests and not have to fight vs boring mechanics. To be clear, I do not have anyting against simple or repetetive tasks or traveling around Skyrim, but there has to be some context, story and progression to it, like in Slaverun or Troubles of Heroine (boulder task was hilarious xD and I do not know how long I was in the Night Mammoths cavern).

So please, give me some ideas on what to exspect and whatnot.

With XDFF, your followers basically decide on up to 3 rules that you have to obey and deal with.

This isn't a complete list, but the obvious rules are as follows, I'll leave it in a spoiler in case people want to discover it themselves, and don't want the mechanics demystified.

Spoiler
  • City Bondage
    Your master will buy you in either prisoner chains or an elbowbinder when you go into cities.
    There's no punishment for non-compliance, but it will get reequipped shortly if you somehow manage to struggle out of it.
  • Master Follower
    Your master must be your follower, and you need to make sure they stay close-by
    Non-compliance will see your slave collar upgraded to a stricter one
  • Naked
    You're either meant to be naked, or wearing heavy bondage (this is usually an armbinder or similarly debilitating)
    Non-compliance will see you punished with severity 0-70 devices.
  • No Escape
    You're not allowed to escape your restraints; there's a 5-7% chance your master will detect your struggling (this is a 0-50 severity punishment), and a 20% they'll notice your escape (this is a 50-100 severity punishment)
  • No Gold
    You get a strict limit on the amount of gold you can keep, usually 500; you have to either get rid of it, or give it to your master
    Non-compliance is a 0-100 severity punishment, and your master taking all but 50% of the limit.
    The money goes into a secret safe; you'll get it back when you escape
  • No Keys
    If you have any restraint keys, you'll receive a 0-100 severity punishment, and your master will take them away.
    I believe their removal is permanent; either avoid looting them or store them somewhere asap
  • No Sex
    Name's a bit of a misnomer, but you can have sex provided that a) your master is involved, or b) you get raped, or c) you're whoring yourself out (soliciting),
    Everything else, including masturbating, will see you punished;
    first infraction: chastity items
    2nd infraction: 20-80 severity punishment + gag
  • Offer Sex
    You'll need to proactively offer yourself up to your master every 6 hours; if you're belted and gagged, then you're exempt.
    20-75 severity punishment if you don't
  • Random restraint
    Your master will lock a random restraint on you, and periodically swap it for something else
  • Sleep
    You'll have to ask permission to sleep; when you've asked, you'll be put in some heavy restraints until you have slept.
    they'll be removed as soon as you wake up, if you use needs mods, make good use of it, as there's a 12 hour cooldown.
    You receive a 0-100 severity punishment for non-compliance
  • Wear Rubber
    You'll have to wear rubber (anything from The Dollmaker should be fine) or a 'devious suit' (these are usually hobble skirts); you'll get a free rubber dress if you don't have one.
    You'll get locked in a hobble skirt if you don't comply.
  • Chastity
    You'll get equipped with a chastity belt, a chastity bra, as well as leg and arm cuffs; there's a 33% chance of there being a vibrators and butt plugs as well.

As for punishments, they come in tiers, one is randomly picked in the range, and the severity goes up until it finds one it can do (up to the max of the range)

• 0-10 corset
  • 11-20 belt and bra
  • 21-30 belt, bra, and cuffs
  • 31-40 leg cuffs and boots
  • 41-50 gag
  • 51-60 belt, bra, cuffs, and gag
  • 61-70 hobble dress
  • 71-80 yoke
  • 81-90 gag, legg cuffs, boots, and yoke
  • 91+ straitjacket and gag

for example, we have a range of 0-50, and we roll 35.

However we already have boots and leg cuffs equipped.

It will then try 45, which will net us a gag. If we had a gag already, it would then try 55, but that's more than 50, so the punishment fizzles out and does nothing.

Also, a lot of these rules don't clean up after themselves.
e.g. if City Bondage ends in a city, your master will not remove them; you'll need to find a way out yourself.

@Kimy Bug Report (DD 5.1 / DCL 9.0 Beta 3):

1. When equipping Sasha's devices on her using the inventory menu, for many of them she will return them, complaining that they are not her devices.
  2. When equipping an armbinder on Sasha she unequips the catsuit that she is wearing.

(2) is probably caused by the new "set empty outfit" functionality in DD 5. I have seen similar problems in a scene of Laura's bondage shop. While it might be possible to work around the problem from DCL, I am wondering if DD needs a way to shut that functionality off, for example by adding NPCs to a special "do not change outfit" faction (a faction has the advantage that it could be added/removed from scripts).