@Kimy  It looks like this may be an SE thing only, but since this issue is not related to the conversion and this is a better place to get your attention, I'm posting here. 

There's been an update to ASLAL SE that seems to think the squeeze past the bridge is a console cheat. In the captured princess start, if you proceed through Helgen to just before you enter the last part of the cave where the bear is, you will get a message:

Using console commands to bypass things will break your game. STOP IT!

After this, you're teleported back out to the exterior of Helgen keep. Arthmoor says the proper way is to go through the cave, so looks like walking around to the cave is the only way to get to Ralof and Hadvar. If you're able to fix this, we'd appreciate it. If not, well I guess we know what we need to do now.

It looks like this was done around June/Aug last year.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-243#entry72979163

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4979025-alternate-start-live-another-life/page-244#entry72985443

16 hours ago, anubis said:

Keep triggering in my custom home, wonder why ? already set player as owner.

Anyone got a clue to fix that.

Thanks

DCL checks for player homes and taverns, but if the mod creator of your home forgot to flag it as one, DCL won't know it should be a "safe" place.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:55 PM, permidion said:

is there some way to reset/restart the Leon/Lea quest ?

I did the quest some time in the past (and fnished it) so at the moment the dialogue option are only the normal follower dialog ("I need you help, follow me")

I was wondering if there was a way to reset the quest and get them as dominant follower once again.

I tried reset the leon quest with "resetquest dcru_leon_enslave" but I see no change in the dialogue options.

thanks

I was curious, did anyone ever have an answer for this? I had to debug and cancel all the quests because of something else, and can't get this one to restart.

I also seem to have a problem with deviously cursed loot: At the end of the questline after the dollmaker frees me and leaves to me, what should happen to Chloe, Chloe still wears the pink rubber suit and I can't get it off of her. How can I get Chloe out of her rubber suit? Am I missing anything?

1 hour ago, kampfratte said:

I also seem to have a problem with deviously cursed loot: At the end of the questline after the dollmaker frees me and leaves to me, what should happen to Chloe, Chloe still wears the pink rubber suit and I can't get it off of her. How can I get Chloe out of her rubber suit? Am I missing anything?

Spoiler

Yes.  If I remember correctly, the Dollmaker give you the keys to Chloe's restraints and lets you do what you want to with Chloe.

14 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

DCL checks for player homes and taverns, but if the mod creator of your home forgot to flag it as one, DCL won't know it should be a "safe" place.

As i mentioned on my post, i made the custom home so i'm curious what is this additional "flag" are? besides setting owner to the player, seeing it's not stoping DCL events.

45 minutes ago, anubis said:

As i mentioned on my post, i made the custom home so i'm curious what is this additional "flag" are? besides setting owner to the player, seeing it's not stoping DCL events.

I honestly don't know, nor have the courage to dive into the source scripts/quests in CK or TESVedit to try and find out. At least you know what to look for, so i'll wish you good luck :/

3 hours ago, anubis said:

have you set the loc type keyword for the location?

10 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

have you set the loc type keyword for the location?

I see. By you mean location is it the location on common data cell tab ? I do left it empty, guess set it onto one of vanilla player home location like breeze home should work ?

Thanks for the info.

Just now, anubis said:

I see. By you mean location is it the location on common data cell tab ? I do left it empty, guess set it onto one of vanilla player home location like breeze home should work ?

Thanks for the info.

I don't know too much about making cells etc, but DCL does look for a keyword called something like LogTypePlayerHome

16 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I don't know too much about making cells etc, but DCL does look for a keyword called something like LogTypePlayerHome

Alright, made a quick edit by adding it into whiterunbreezehomelocation which automatically added my custom cell into breezehome loc which already has LocTypePlayerHome keyword. Let's just hope my custom cell is "safe" now. Need further testing in game.

Thanks again for the help.

I`m trying this mod out for the first time. So...Defeat is unnecessary if I have this mods' similar feature enabled, I assume. Also, Dd Enchanted Chests and Devious Captures are also redundant with this mod. Correct?

Also, if I have them installed along with DCL, will it cause a big problem? I can turn Defeat off, so that shouldn`t be an issue(?), but the other 2 worry me. Will just turning everything down/off so they don`t do anything be OK? I`d hate to have to start over. Setting the MCM is so tedious. Especially when it crashes while I`m in the MCM menu, like it`s been doing since I added DCL. I finally got through it, but had to go really slow, pausing before every click in and out of a menu. It took 3 hours.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Setting the MCM is so tedious. Especially when it crashes while I`m in the MCM menu, like it`s been doing since I added DCL. I finally got through it, but had to go really slow, pausing before every click in and out of a menu. It took 3 hours.

DCL is one of those mods that can export all the settings in file. Once you set them once and start a new game, all you need to do is import settings to set them all instantly. MCM very rarely crashes for me, but i still do it a little cautiously... set 8 whole mods at the time, close menus and quicksave, next 8 mods etc... or roughly like that. Some mods actually force you to re-open the MCM menu when changing certain toggles. Make sure you wait at least 5-15 seconds to see messages roll by, give game some time to respond to setting changes.

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Uhm, wouldn't that be a good sign that something is broken? ^^

3 hours? Why do you punish yourself like that ?

If you regularly crash while manipulating any mod in-game you won't solve the issue with stubbornness o.o (mostly ^^)

Yeah, but I hadn`t even gotten out of the starting cell with Mara statue. Wanna see how things run in the "real" world before messing with the mods. I`ve had MCM crash before, but once I got in-game all was fine(as fine as a modded game can be, sorta). Plus, I know the absolute basics when it comes to modding; just enough to do it with moderate success. Fixing issues usually comes down to luck with load order, or just scrapping mods.

Stubbornness has served me well. It`s all I got, since 99% of tutorials and offered help in forums are usually as incomprehensible as the the problem I need help with. People all assume EVERYONE knows the lingo(so many acronyms!). Gopher(<<SAINT) is the only exception to that, that I`ve found. Sadly, he doesn`t cover adult mods.(as far as we know?)

16 hours ago, Zaflis said:

all you need to do is import settings to set them all instantly.

Yeah, I know. I just don`t know how to do it. Plus, setting up the animations is what takes the most time, and they frequently change, so importing wouldn`t be much help. Also, I frequently have to tweak the settings as I play, since I`m unsure of what a lot of them actually do, until I`ve seen it in action for awhile. Some of it just makes me nod, stupidly, and say "cheeseburger?".

I`m basically beyond help, really. I just throw shit out there and cross my fingers.

Lots of text missing ... //a lot of informing and informative texts are missing//  scripts...???  :persevere:  bass...

Aradia is installed. But he writes in support that there is none. Hmm ....

Sok szöveg hiányzik...  A "scripts" fordítása gyakorta nem működik. Esetleg ott valamelyik alkatrészben?

Van Aradia föltelepítve. De a támogatásba azt írja, hogy nincs. Hmm....

1016115121_SkyrimSE2020-03-1118-56-55-57.jpg.2ee59a7da2e024c319ad8d7a3ed766d0.jpg

309743847_SkyrimSE2020-03-1118-38-39-04.jpg.27c24ee9ad1a6ce0118ee267d8df9159.jpg

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

get missing text.

Na akkor még egyszer.... imádom, ha valaki nem érti amit ír és megpróbálja mástól az ellentétét elvárni. Nem vagyok teljesen értelmi zavart... de ami nincs azt nem találom.

A többi esetben is írjam ki a nincs... jegyzést? 

HOL VAN?    ==//==    WHERE IS THAT?HERE I

... nothing.

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

... nothing.

Deviously Cursed Loot_ENGLISH.txt

Then again ....  in the other cases, write no... notes?   ...the images and similar texts are not available!

0000.JPG.15dcce4e716b11eb6c83c0f624f19fc4.JPG

... this can only be in Script(?).: You are getting pushed down to the ground!!!

*** 686 the script.... ?

And even how, if control is lost ... and I'm sitting on a horse?  The game has stopped.  No, it didn't freeze. ... stopped.  ~7-8 min. nothing.

És még is hogyan, ha az irányítás el van véve ... és lovon ülök? Az őr nem fog baszni... A játék megállt. Nem, nem fagyott le. Utolsó mentés...

A script fordítás sok esetben 50% sikertelen... és az értesítési szövegek sokasága csak ott lehet. Aki semennyit nem ért a nyelvet az SOHA nem tudja mikor mit és miért kell csinálnia. Az ilyen eset párszor vicces.... de sokadszorra... bosszantó. Nem csak a párbeszédek, hanem a cselekmények is elakadnak... 5 perces mentés? Vicc....
81848396_SkyrimSE2020-03-1122-08-25-94.jpg.7076d44f70832adb787cd951ef96d68e.jpg1147168800_SkyrimSE2020-03-1122-05-41-94.jpg.ca7824622648131608663a1c9a654f29.jpg

On 3/12/2020 at 10:40 PM, donttouchmethere said:

okey that's why.........

**no ... it's not the picture that matters, but the text in the picture!  * the picture is just a scene that makes the text smile.  ...all the same.

such, there is nowhere else... ONLY Script.

to the script does not work after translation.  50%

440836519_SkyrimSE2020-03-1223-52-50-79.jpg.86f92bedfdf0434e460708e3ac975fce.jpg

ERROR ... I'm not a collar just a companion... and  he  me  punish  ...?

/// A HIBA... nem én vagyok nyakörvezve, hanem a társ és a büntetést rám rója? Persze lehet, hogy ez nem érdemi gond.///

and maybe it doesn't matter ... where the chick is lying.

Spoiler

361591075_SkyrimSE2020-03-1300-16-13-45.jpg.515e093dc7b0f0e168734dd0bf24a1a5.jpg

** nem ... nem. A kép számít csak a képen a szöveg! *A kép csak egy jelenet, amely mosolygást okozhat a szöveg mellé. ...minden a régi.

ilyen szöveg sehol máshol nincs ... CSAK szkript.

A szkript nem működik fordítás után. 50%

És van, ahol sehogyan sem... dolgozik. BBLuxurySuite is ehhez a csoporthoz tartozik. Nincs txt... csak script. A fordítás után semmi sincs a képen.

On 3/12/2020 at 6:28 PM, Greethings said:

Spoiler

0000.JPG.15dcce4e716b11eb6c83c0f624f19fc4.JPG

Some texts and messages are inside the script properties in DeviouslyCursedLoot.esp or one/all of the DD mods, the message in image is probably one of those. Other place could be in script fragments, but recompiling them to .pex after edits is not easy. Also if you make translation changes to .ESP, you would have to redo them from scratch everytime Cursed Loot updates, not ideal.

I'm trying to do the Chloe quest (never done it before) and after unlocking her and having her follow, the quest marker is pointing at an ash pile called "Squeeze through Collapsed Passage". When I use it, I just get teleported about 20 feet forward and the marker doesn't update. (I'm using Helgen Reborn, so there is no collapsed passage there. Also, I'm on DCL 8.4.) I already tried using SQS to see the quest stages and setstage to step forward, but it seems to have no effect. I even tried using setobjectivecompleted, and while it took away the quest marker, it didn't advance the quest.

20200315182422_1.jpg

On 3/14/2020 at 4:47 AM, Zaflis said:

not ideal.

:classic_confused:  ...yeah....  :persevere::bawling:

...other....

...dude doesn't understand anything he writes .... alphabetic characters, word order ... muck :bawling: 5%

1843979401_SkyrimSE2020-03-1621-50-43-24.jpg.ec7ac6252537c8bb333226e9f31eaad9.jpg

Spoiler

341246133_SkyrimSE2020-03-1718-16-18-34.jpg.c16db53ac6015d57f698f43d6fc58409.jpg

dcur_onactivatecontainer.pex    ---   Maybe poorly coded ....?

Talán, rosszul van kódolva...? A buta betűk össze vissza jelennek meg... és másutt pedig ~ normális.

===========

** how to turn it off that you do not poke yourself with your fingers every five minutes, but... only 1x a day?

**hogyan lehet kapcsolni, hogy ne öt percenként dugja meg magát az ujjaival "csak" naponta 1x maximum... és számítson bele az erőszak vagy az eladás!? Valamiért nem túl izgalmas, amikor a levegőben megáll vagy a harc közben szünetet tart... és megdugja magát... végezetül meghal vagy korlátozva végzi. Ha ez se volna elég... megcsinálja "fél-tucatszor" játékóránként. A korlátozás se érdemi... mert lazán megerőszakolják... és minden rajta van. ///Még csak le sem vetkőzik... borzalom///

Spoiler

1085341787_SkyrimSE2020-03-1621-26-53-15.jpg.3fe97be8a345933367679cb2f2f516f3.jpg

1456812898_SkyrimSE2020-03-1715-47-14-49.jpg.c64f4740b067b78986455b85e73be235.jpg

***A korlátozások csak a játékosnak nehezíti a baba irányítását... más érdemi a látványon túl... semmi egyéb nincs ha azt nem számítom, hogy a draugr vagy a kutya ide-oda szaladgál az ügyfelei közt és lényegében egyikkel sem tesz semmit.... csak a folyamatot elindítja --mindenütt-- félbemarad a jelenet.

Spoiler

232802338_SkyrimSE2020-03-1600-18-18-56.jpg.1607ae3abe74cc48e843faa8be379d29.jpg

**For some reason it's not too exciting when you stop in the air or take a break during a fight ... and get stuck ... eventually dying or finishing. If that's not enough ... he does it "half a dozen times" per game hour. The restraint is not worth it ... because it is loosely raped and not secure... and it's all there. /// He doesn't even undress ... horror ///

***Restrictions only make it difficult for the player to control the baby ... anything other than spectacular ... nothing more than expecting a friend or dog to run around with his clients and doing nothing with any of them ... it just starts the process - everywhere - but the scene is interrupted.

Sorry if this is unrelated but i switched to the UUNP body earlier from the CBBE because the mod said it liked UUNP better in the installer, and i started a new game with the LAL captured princess, and i can not walk uphill at all in the legbinder. i installed with the little steps animation not the hopping one. i was not running papyrus so...oh well, but i was wondering if this is normal with that animation for the UUNP bodys. i need t do a full reinstall of skyrim today anyways because of problems with another mod but any ideas if this is a bug or are you not supposed to be able to walk uphill. because i could not get up he hill to the farm after going through the slavers hideout. my character would just not move forward and jumping did not really help. i was thinking about trying the jumping animation instead for the legbinder, but i like the small steps one its very attractive.