bug? just received chastity belt and the harness at the same time.

suggestion: you will make follower support for this mod?

amazing work btw: my kleptomania is getting kept away! :D

Not a bug. There are two types of harnesses in DD. One behaves like a chastity belt and one doesn't. I am using the latter type (it's from the DD expansion).

Follower support I'd have to look into, but why not! :)

Love the idea my pc sucks so some of the other add dd item mods dont always work right so this should be perfect. Im mid reinstall atm to try to fix a issue I was having while im not a fan of installing largly untested/beta mods im gonna try to fit this in usually I run real close to the 255 mod limit altho I am starting to merge mods with tesedit so last install had more room that before this install should be the same.

Very nice mod. I really like that there is now a better chance for higher level player to get stuck in devices.

While testing it today, I did notice that plugs don't always get equipped correctly.

1st try: received two plugs, both equipped.

2nd try: received two plugs, only one equipped.

3rd try: received one plug, did not equip.

I have two suggestions that I think would improve the mod.

The first would  be the ability to have the mod equip plugs, or randomly change plugs, if the player already has a belt or harness equipped.

The second is that when the mod equips an armbinder, to have the mod make sure that player does not have the "filled locks" option on the armbinder engaged. That way the player has to struggle to get it off all the time.

The plug thing I was able to reproduce. That one is not intended - you're always supposed to get two plugs. I will have to look into that, it's probably an issue with how Papyrus handles threads. Plugs are behaving a tad odd at times.

The armbinder works fine for me, though. I couldn't just take it off without struggling. It's absolutely not supposed to enable the cheat locks. No idea what happened there.

The Armbinder lock tamper seems to be a universal setting for all armbinders. If you tamper with 1 armbinder's locks, you magically tamper with all of them. Not sure if there is a workaround for this.

bug? just received chastity belt and the harness at the same time.

suggestion: you will make follower support for this mod?

amazing work btw: my kleptomania is getting kept away! :D

Not a bug. There are two types of harnesses in DD. One behaves like a chastity belt and one doesn't. I am using the latter type (it's from the DD expansion).

Follower support I'd have to look into, but why not! :)

Careful with follower support. Normal container events (such as onActivate and onOpen) are not triggered when followers open a chest. The best I've been able to do is trigger when an item is removed from the container.

Sounds awesome, but is this compatible with Estrus Mimics?

I am chatting to its author as we speak to figure just that out. We're not sure yet. :)

Yes

Very nice mod. I really like that there is now a better chance for higher level player to get stuck in devices.

While testing it today, I did notice that plugs don't always get equipped correctly.

1st try: received two plugs, both equipped.

2nd try: received two plugs, only one equipped.

3rd try: received one plug, did not equip.

I have two suggestions that I think would improve the mod.

The first would  be the ability to have the mod equip plugs, or randomly change plugs, if the player already has a belt or harness equipped.

The second is that when the mod equips an armbinder, to have the mod make sure that player does not have the "filled locks" option on the armbinder engaged. That way the player has to struggle to get it off all the time.

The plug thing I was able to reproduce. That one is not intended - you're always supposed to get two plugs. I will have to look into that, it's probably an issue with how Papyrus handles threads. Plugs are behaving a tad odd at times.

The armbinder works fine for me, though. I couldn't just take it off without struggling. It's absolutely not supposed to enable the cheat locks. No idea what happened there.

The Armbinder lock tamper seems to be a universal setting for all armbinders. If you tamper with 1 armbinder's locks, you magically tamper with all of them. Not sure if there is a workaround for this.

I know that when I set up the unremovable armbinder for Captured Dreams it uses a command to disable the ability to struggle out of it and I enable it again once it is removed.

The command to do it is <zadarmbinderquestscript>.disablestruggling()  or .enablestruggling()

I am not sure if there is another way to do that, I have been able to get out of armbinders no matter how I apply them myself from inventory. 

Fantastic idea, i will try out right now! I assum to get effect from mod, i should probably load after mod that change loot like Scarcity? Or i think also SkyRe and Immersive Weapon edit loot, so load this after, correct?

According to its description (I haven't installed it) Scarcity seems to alter leveled lists rather than the chests themselves, so it should be compatible with DD Cursed Loot. Immersive Weapons should be fine too - I have it installed myself and never experienced any issues with it while developing DDCL. SkyRe I honestly don't know. Is there anything SkyRe does NOT clash with?

According to its description (I haven't installed it) Scarcity seems to alter leveled lists rather than the chests themselves, so it should be compatible with DD Cursed Loot. Immersive Weapons should be fine too - I have it installed myself and never experienced any issues with it while developing DDCL.

Thank you a lot for your feedback! I just try and it working great, i set the arousal percente option to test, and it spawn items on character from first chest i open!

SkyRe I honestly don't know. Is there anything SkyRe does NOT clash with?

:lol: I know! Many people don't like SkyRe because it change so much and has many script, but i use it now for my fourth play with so many other script mod and i never had problem

Sounds awesome, but is this compatible with Estrus Mimics?

I am chatting to its author as we speak to figure just that out. We're not sure yet. :)

Yes

I try your great mod too now, unknownPlunger! But i could not get to see in action... So i change the load order to put your mod after this, although Mod order program *LOOT* put it before... and then i found a chest and work! So it is correct load order then Mimic, then DC loot?

Kim: you are actually missing a few items out of your random chance:

there is a blindfold that will block the 'head' armor spot (in ddx)

there is also a harness that does not block the 'body' armor spot  (in ddx)

(there are also unlocked boots that you may not wish to use)

if you are always adding 2 plugs, you should not use the open back belt.

when you add the gag, it doesnt seem to recognize that i am wearing it when talking to someone unless i try and manipulate the gag first (maybe something is not being started?)

as an aesthetic thing, perhaps an option that lets you specify that when you get a full set, you will get matching items? it looks so much nicer when they are all leather/metal/ebonite instead of being a mishmash

Great idea, thank for the mod. I have to be careful now with high level of arousal :rolleyes:

I discovered a small glich, when I open a chest with my weapon in my hand and get blindfold, the camera is stuck behind my character, i can turn my PC but can't place the camera in front (I think it link to the way the blindfold is equipped).

Ok.. so now turning into a bound little package is starting to be rather easy. Good :)

Now what is missing is a system to get out of these things that does not require nor actually allow the player himself/herself to actively struggle or try picking locks. Depending on arousal and maybe experience (some hidden skill system perhaps) your char would try to do this things automatically at times. :)

But in any event this seems to be a nice mod that adds depth to the whole devious devices approach . :) Oh, and off to test this right now :)

Check out DD_Restrained. It allows you to rely on the goodness of others to get those devices off, and quickly you realize how many wicked people inhabit Skyrim. ^_^

Oh I've used DD_Restrained since the first version came out, but even though that is a great mod too that is not exactly what I meant. I am not at all against my char beign self-sufficient in getting rid of the devices but I would prefer having less control in it as a player. For example instead of spamming struggle to get out of the armbinder the struggles would be triggered via script (with a bit better chance of success than with manual struggle I suppose). The struggle could also cause a spike in the arousal rate of anyone watching the struggle... ;)

But with all devices you could also have your character do various things to get rid of them (maybe with MCM on/off toggle or a dedicated mod). Keys and picks would be useless. Also devices made of different materials should have differences in durability.

I am confused ?? how does loot magically attach to the player without the player knowing what is going on ?? normally if chest has trap this will require to first unlock trap before attempting to open the chest. Does this mod uses that instead ?? if you fail the trap then the loot will attach if it just open chest then it does not make any sense.

Devious devices or not magic devices they are just tools.

Did u read the description at all?

yes i did, but after reading it just sound like cheat to get the devious device working. instead of using the lock mechanism.

The DD items are the trap. Those items have their own will and makes you wear them, especially when you're highly aroused so they can more easily get the control over your mind. You can't disable a trap like that when there's nothing to disable.

Ooooh! I was thinking about making something like this, I'm so happy someone beat me to it ^^

Buuuut I noticed you are attaching your script directly to container forms, I think it's a very inefficient way of doing this and very risky because people have a bad habit of installing and uninstalling mods in existing savegames and that can lead to lots of errors if your mod modified vanilla forms.

I found a different way that uses a perk instead! I mentioned it in the idea topic n_n

Then you can simply make a formlist, put all the containers you modified into it and point to it as the perk's target. Then you can remove the vanilla records using CK: go to Data, set your plugin to active, press "Details", select the container forms and press "delete". They should have an "I" flag next to their names. Then load your plugin and save and it should be cleaned up.

And the extra advantage of this is that you can add and remove the perk from the player using your MCM menu allowing the user to easily enable and disable your mod.

I haven't had CTD problems with getting equipment on me yet. I do get some crashes every now and then but It's probably because of the save I currently use is a bit of a mess and will revert back to more functional save after I decide on what rules exactly I will proceed with. 2 more weeks of work roughly and then it's several months of 'freedom' again. Nevertheless I did have a point too, maybe.

My memory archive is a bit of a mess but didn't some slave boots require some HDT high heels thingie? That could be the source for the crashes some experience.