7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I've been using that lately, and their little "games" burn through disposable keys faster than a skooma junkie goes through her stash.

The disappointing part is that there's no support in DCL, or most other mods, for generic followers to perform sex "attacks" when you're restrained etc.

You sure about that?

May be confusing this with another mod but thought that MCM options existed so that you could disable EITHER OR BOTH other NPCs AND followers commenting on worn devices AND also EITHER OR BOTH taking 'appropriate action' if any visibly worn

16 hours ago, donkeywho said:

You sure about that?

May be confusing this with another mod but thought that MCM options existed so that you could disable EITHER OR BOTH other NPCs AND followers commenting on worn devices AND also EITHER OR BOTH taking 'appropriate action' if any visibly worn

I agree there are nice tickboxes to enable and disable these features. I have them all enabled ... and yet ...

NPCs in general will comment and act.

Followers will comment, but I have never once had a follower act.

At least, not in 6.4, and TBH I can't recall with any certainty if it was different back in the merethic era.

It may be that DCL only allows certain followers to act, but whether it's Lydia or Jenessa, I've had nothing.

With non vanilla followers, all bets are off, but you'd at least expect them to behave as regular NPCs, and the ones I use, do not.

(I have a lot of followers installed in my game, but have only used a few of them. Most are extremely generic/vanilla from a code perspective though).

The exception to this would be Elsie LaVache, but she seems exclusively submissive.

On reflection, if the "Comments" feature worked with followers as it's supposed to, it would be annoying.

Personally, I would really want to set the actions percentages differently for follower vs NPC, and the visible bondage differently.

So, it would be possible to set up something like:

-- NPC Comments --

Cooldown period:          2 hours

Chance to comment:        10%

Chance to act on comment: 25%

Rape weight:              100

Add restraints weight:    20

Give key:                 50

Visible bondage only:     Yes

-- Follower Comments --

Cooldown period:          6 hours

Chance to comment:        10%

Chance to act on comment: 50%

Rape weight:              100

Add restraints weight:    0

Give key:                 0

Visible bondage only:     No

As it is, with followers not acting at all, I set up the percentages for NPCs and the follower behaviour is harmless, if often inappropriate.

But... comment appropriateness has been mentioned in the past. Hopefully. Hopefully, we'll see DD factions to control this in future ...

... so when you're a follower's slave, you won't get them commenting about how they'd like to make you their slave, or how they have a pair of boots at home like yours.

On that topic, what factions do people think should exist? And how might DCL leverage them beyond comments?

I thought of:

Spoiler

• Dominant - dominant actors go in this faction (they enjoy domination, doesn't mean they are doing it)
  • Submissive - submissive actors go in this faction (they enjoy submission, doesn't mean they are slaves)
  • BondageLover - actors who like to be in bondage go in this faction
  • BondageMaster - actors who like to put others in bondage go in this faction
  • Reluctant - actors who say no, and deny they like things that they like (see other factions), but will cooperate if pressed
  • Slave - actors who are slaves go in this faction
  • Master - actors who are slave-masters go in this faction
  • Slaver - actors who like to buy slaves go in this faction
  • TopSlave - actors who are slaves who like to or are expected to, boss other slaves about go in this faction (this is mainly a job, not a disposition) - use this for slaves that are required to discipline other slaves
  • Broken - actors who have negligable willpower and will do whatever a dominant type tells them.
  • SexAddict - actors who cannot resist sex
  • SkoomaAddict - actors who have acquired an addiction to skooma, specifically
  • LactacidAddict - actors addicted to lactacid, specifically, and considered distinct from skooma
  • RubberFan - actors who like rubber, to wear, or to put others in - see their other factions for how they exhibit this
  • LeatherFan - actors who like leather, to wear or to put others in
  • ChainFan - actors who like chains, etc.
  • PonyFan - actors who like pony action (costumes and carts, but not necessarily sex with horses)
  • BeastSexFan - actors who like sex with dogs, horses, and other domestic beasts
  • MonsterSexFan - actors who like sex with nasty things, like chaurus, spiders, trolls, draugr, etc. (maybe this needs to be finer grained?)
  • VampireFan - actors who are hot for vampires, and probably want to be one - may in fact already be one and get off on the fact
  • WerewolfFan - see above, but for werewolves - the Companions, basically
  • MilkFan - actors who like boobs and milking - see their other factions for their role in this
  • MilkMaid - actor who produces lots of milk, whether they like it or not (see above for whether maid is willing)

The above are suitable for PC, general NPCs and followers. They are intended to drive dialog options, color text, comments, and perhaps quest choices.

They provide a simple all-or-nothing approach that you can easily test in Conditions, unlike the vague floating scales in CD, or the fast-moving DF willpower.

It's quite a few factions as a baseline, but anyone who doesn't care about them can simply ignore them - they're just factions.

However, simply by putting PC or actors in these factions, mods can cross-communicate all kinds of info with zero-dependencies on anything except DD.

ZBF intended to do this, but the factions it provides are ill-documented, poorly defined, and narrowly focused on simplistic master-slave relationships rather than the fluid come-and-go of many PC-NPC interactions.

Some additional, more implementation specific ones might be:

• Caged
  • InFurniture
  • VisiblyBound
  • VisiblyChaste
  • Gagged
  • VisiblyFrustrated
  • Starving - avoids having to know how a specific mod tracks hunger
  • Thirsty - as above
  • Whipped - actor has been recently beaten, showing visible wounds, same purpose as above
  • SkoomaWithdrawal
  • LactacidWithdrawal
  • PublicSlut-<hold> - join this if the actor has been seen publically slutting around in the named hold
  • PublicWhore-<hold> - join this if actor has been seen whoring in the named hold
  • PublicRaped-<hold> - join this if actor has been seen being raped in the named hold
  • PublicBeastiality-<hold> - join this if the actor has been seen having sex with dogs, horses, goats, chickens, etc, in the named hold
  • PublicSlave-<hold> - join this if the actor has EVER been publically known to be enslaved (not just collared) in the hold
  • LegalSlave-<hold> - join this if the actor is legally considered a slave in the named hold
  • MilkSlave - actor subjugated to the level of a human cow, who acts, and is treated, like an animal
  • MilkBound - really wants to be milked somehow
  • GiantBoobs - has boobs of remarkably large size
  • SkoomaRavaged - actors has used far too much skooma for far too long, and visibly shows it

It's pretty obvious how these could be used in general dialog conditions, by any mod, for amusing effect. A few simple factions like this can let any mod be surprisingly bondage aware, and do away with the current nonsensical dialogs we so often see now, in mods as varied as Sexist Guards, PoP, DCL, DF, etc.

Also, obviates the need for an over-complicated, somewhat unusable system like Sexual Fame, which does not deliver coding bang-for-buck. And if there was a sexual fame mod that simply helped update the factions, all the better, but I think the idea is that any mod that definitively known a state can set you into it. e.g.  if DCL runs a public rape on you in Markarth, it knows for sure that you should be in PublicRaped-Reach, so it could add you.

Some of these things you can track through effects, but then they become mod specific, rather than something a shared resource might provide.

LegalSlave is a concept I'm really interested in right now. --deleted a bunch of stuff that was off topic here--

It distinguishes neatly between a free person who got tied up by villains vs actors that are known to be slaves by the local populace, and are not allowed to wander freely without their master (or suitable restraints that prevent them running off and mark them a slave), they will be picked up by the guards and returned to their rightful owner, or sold off by the Jarl. The idea of facial tattoos or scarring might work for this. Very medieval.

In such cases, slaves aren't punished for whoring, nakedness etc, and cannot accrue a bounty, because property can't commit crimes. (And in Slaverim, it seems that people consider public sex with slaves isn't a crime, but merely ungracious).

LegalSlave status applies even if you escape a master. If you run off, you will likely be arrested and resold if you return to any hold where you're a slave, which could be all of them...

So, you have to somehow legally buy out of the slavery. And as slaves can't own property, you cannot buy your own freedom. Some soft-hearted NPC must buy you and free you. The question is, how to earn freedom? An existing example of such a scenario could be if Leon bought you at auction, the only path to freedom there is raising his affection. (OTOH LegalSlave shouldn't apply if he obtained you via the party).

A properly polished up version of this would work great for Dollmaker debts and such.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As it is, with followers not acting at all, I set up the percentages for NPCs and the follower behaviour is harmless, if often inappropriate.

I'm 90% sure i have seen follower approach me, even my own damn horse sometimes rapes >.<  But i like the suggested differences for follower.

Rape is 1 thing, but i see all those cages and furniture as i play the game and no effect/npc in game is exploiting them. Yeah i tried devious framework before but it didn't end well, from Skyrim stability point of view. This mod gives comments about chaining to bed, they should just do it sometimes ? But also in the case of traps, what if a cage falls on player? Just some timed one, or other devious ideas with it.

I think one thing that has stood in the way of furniture use is ... Zap ... it's got its issues ... but ...

A greater obstacle is that there isn't much gameplay that can be created with the furniture as it exists today.

It's a tricky thing to use in the first place, because it is by its nature static, nailed down in one spot, and anything that occurs has to be brought to that spot and placed on its marks, according to timing that the player probably can't control.

Furniture prevents player action, and (generally) doesn't animate in an interesting way like sex scenes, so it's just not much fun, except to present dialog to a captive audience (pun intended).

Most furniture animations that exist are very short loops, and even those animations are not especially easy to track down and use.

If you want to do anything you have to put a lot of effort into it. It's not like DD, where other people made all the items, and put scripts on them, and made a framework with a very tight API that can be learned quite quickly.

Spoiler

Most mods have no choice but to disable player control in furniture, even if its a cage, where player control would be harmless. See the DCL LAL intro, of the start of CD.

PoP is a notable exception, but PoP is over-addicted to leashes, and in general the interactions you can do within it are meaningless and do not stand up as "gameplay".

Go way back, and Devious Regulations makes perfect use of a cage, but even there the mechanics are so fragile; it's very easy for the animations to get broken, leaving you floating in mid-air miles from the cage. Back in the day, DR didn't consider the existence of numerous rape mods that might pop you out of the cage whether you had control or not.

Whiterun Brothel Revamped goes all-out to make use of Zap furniture, but mostly what this does is reveal animations with bad cameras, weird clipping problems, sketchy animations, and generally a huge surplus of nice looking models that lack genuinely useful animations to interact with them. If there's an animation for the victim, there's still probably nothing for the antagonists. The water wheel for example. Should be an immersive scene, but isn't because the camera is in a terrible spot, and mostly everything clips like crazy due to the camera either being inside the wheel, or looking at it from the wrong direction so everything is hidden.

In WRBR there's a long stretch where you're stuck in a cage getting raped by passers-by, which runs on into a rather well planned scene.

It's ambitious, and inventive, and funny, but the camera inside the cage is useless no matter which one you use, and takes away from the polish and presentation of the whole thing.

It also has a sex sequence with trolls inside a small cell with cage doors, that is completely spoiled by camera constraints. It's as if the author never considered that a sex scene is pointless if all you can see is a moss-covered wall or a troll's foot.

So furniture is a problem right now. There's no shortage of models, but there's a big shortage of useful animations.

Most mod authors want to use furniture in story telling, as part of scenes, but even that is flawed/difficult because of the camera issues in the current assemblages, and the general lack of any antagonist animations.

Definitely more could be done with cages, but the cage NIFs need fixing so they don't have camera collision. I believe this should be possible for any static, but the existing assets are essentially "property of T.ara", so I imagine we'll see 500 new types of Victorian-style bondage-bed model before we see improved collision on anything.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

On reflection, if the "Comments" feature worked with followers as it's supposed to, it would be annoyi

Dead right.  Follower action can be VERY annoying.  

I'm pretty certain that at one time in the past my follower(s) became so annoying, interrupting and disrupting gameplay, that I disabled them then, and have in every version since.

On further reflection, although I'm not certain it was DCL, I do remember asking a mod author to give us access to stopping them (or make the stopping option work) because it was so infuriating

19 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I think one thing that has stood in the way of furniture use is ... Zap ... it's got its issues.

But the biggest obstacle, is that most mod authors don't have much in the way of ideas of fun things to do with the furniture as it exists today.

Furniture prevents player action, and doesn't animate like sex, so it's just not much fun, except to present dialog to a captive audience (pun intended).

And with that furniture, if you want to do anything you have to do a lot of work yourself.

Agree that the furniture animations etc, for the most part, don't work as smoothly as anyone would want.  Only wish I had the creative skill/tools to use them

But you're right about the gameplay issues.  Musje's HSH, AYGAS, EtR's Hearthfire addons, etc are really excellent efforts at letting the player use the furniture with subdued NPCs.  Those can only get better if the available Furniture models and anims improve, and I guess we need to really look to the DD team for that at present

But what about actual player gameplay involvement? 

CD and POP are both absolutely excellent pieces of work, but rely heavily on scenes in which the player has limited, or even no, interaction, being almost passive.  Not necessarily unfairly so, given the envisaged scenarios

Pop up Assets?  There are tons of SLAL packs which fleetingly generate 'toys', but by and large they appear out of the blue, completely out of context, and disappear immediately after SL has done its thing

Probably the best PC use of model assets is to be found in VM's SLAV, where the models are there, the PC is made to use them, in context, as part of quests, and the models remain in situ afterwards.  And as mods go, SLAV does what it says on the tin.  But asset devices are a set part of the mod quests, and the PC has little/limited control over what they are, or what gets used

Tyrant's Update of Whiterun Brothel is also a good attempt and is progressing well

@Kimy  (tagged you in just for a peek at a basic idea)

But, back to topic, what would DCL, or any other mod, ACTUALLY DO with the PC and or followers with on location furniture? 

It's not so much the 'placing' of characters on the assets, it's what you do then, that the player has a part in and isn't just entirely a 'passenger' with no real risk/ nothing actionable / no control over the outcomes

First thing, for SL activity, Kimy's use of DD's own animation library would at least ensure that any SL animations used would be appropriate to the asset, as opposed to just some random anim and asset picked out of the air.

In DCL, asset use context would probably best fit under the consequences/public disgrace etc type scenario, and could use a lot of Kimy's existing MCM chance setting functionality

Here's a suggested example of what might be done

the PC and follower could be 'reported' etc for something within DCLs existing suite of naughty things. 

They could then have to try to avoid the local town Punishment Officer(s) for a while to avoid the 'bad outcome'  To make it a challenge, lLeaving the 'town' locality would be a fail and automatically invoke the bad outcome

failure would end up in MCM selectable period of public asset incarceration, moved around frequently, and locked into any assets available or placed in town or local surroundings , where they could be available for free use for by passers by for a period, with no animation mismatch.  This would be fairly passive, but with variety, and player time selectable

then, TO ADD BACK the player's direct involvement, they could (MCM chance driven) either be freed completely  OR be forced into prostitution (using existing solicitation), for a few MCM selectable days and/or a daily target income, based on variable payments for type of service rendered. 

the PC/Followers could then be left to do their own thing to try to pay off the penalty,  Asking clients to lock them into available assets for a period would generate much higher payment than mere routine services, more money for more stringent furnitures, and longer periods, and services rendered to the client. 

Like in solicitation, there could be a chance for the client to cheat them, by locking them in, selling their services to passers by, pocketing the cash, and leaving them, until they 'escaped' later, but with no cash reward. 

So the incentive would be there to use the assets, but with the attendant penalty of some self imposed immobility   

if they are not keeping up with the target income set, or try to leave the locality,  they could be 'called back' by the vigilante and again locked into the assets available or placed in town or local surroundings , where they could be again be available for free use for by passers by for a period, with no cash forthcoming

there could also be an MCM selectable chance to add penalty days / increase monetary targets if they failed to meet existing targets or tried to 'leave town'

once they had met the target/served the penance period, and the Punishment Officer was willing to end the penalty period, the PC/followers could be (MCM chance, maybe even weighted by scenario performance)

sold to a local Slaver via SD+, PC only

transferred off to Simple Slavery, PC only

left in a cage/kennel/random piece of furniture for a short while as final humiliation, until released, PC and Foloowers     

You could probably run a limited version of that in the countryside / bandit camps too, without the prostitution, but required PC tasks might be more domestic,, eg herb gathering etc

Or

you could end up with a sale to a local slaver, who sets up a toy bank on the edge of town (like the Khajit caravans), who takes the PC round Skyrim with them, and sends them out to find clients to bring back to use the toys. (Maybe even just as a sideline for the existing caravans ? ?  

PC 'scenario end' options would be buyout, fees charged being based on MCM chance of slaver, or PC, choosing fate, service rendered and time served in device, the harder that is the more charged - OR murdering the boss, but with a mandatory BIG bounty,   Further risk could be random resale to another slaver, with the buyout target being reset

I realise that there are some other similar mods, ey Tyrant's BFW, but this sort of scenario would fit better into Kimy's sub plots / style of action, but actually put some context to the use of furniture assets, where the player actually got something out of them, without it just being a purely passive experience

FWIW, anyhow, some meandering thoughts ...blah blah, yadda yadda, wall of words, etc

Anyone wants to use any of the ideas, feel free

1 hour ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

Hey! I am new to this mod, and i am having trouble figuring out where can i find the key, if i am trapped in a suit :D Can anyone help me?

You should have edited MCM options for this mod first. The default settings are very strict, and you could be stuck for hours if it's the one with multiple locks. You can hope for keys from all sources you can get trap of, when you loot anything. Or ask npcs, especially the blacksmiths or innkeepers to free you. From the MCM you will learn the ways you can free yourself and suit your playstyle. For now i assume your menus are locked but you can use the "Free Me" option in the last tab if you're truly stuck.

1 minute ago, Zaflis said:

You should have edited MCM options for this mod first. The default settings are very strict, and you could be stuck for hours if it's the one with multiple locks. You can hope for keys from all sources you can get trap of, when you loot anything. Or ask npcs, especially the blacksmiths or innkeepers to free you. From the MCM you will learn the ways you can free yourself and suit your playstyle. For now i assume your menus are locked but you can use the "Free Me" option in the last tab if you're truly stuck.

Thank you so much sir!

You can also add keys from the console, or an item adder mod ... or you can trade bondage items to the Dollmaker for keys.

It's a nasty trap that the MCM item to lock menus when restrained is on by default, as it often catches new users unawares and gives them a difficult experience when they first try the mod. Not only are the options hard, but they don't even know what the options are!

All this time I never noticed that the Bongage Dialog where you tie up women who let you, can on occasion yield a key reward.

As all I ever got from trying it was tied up, I quickly stopped doing it. But it can be beneficial. Sometimes.

Depending on your preference, that's a justification for "Smoking Hot" being able to do the same. Or not. Interesting.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Depending on your preference, that's a justification for "Smoking Hot" being able to do the same. Or not. Interesting.

Alas, agreeing to the Smoking Hot deal "if you only allow me to tie you" means you agree to them also taking all your precious keys! ?

Which makes sense from their point of view, they won't get much out of the interaction if you can stand there in front of them and immediately remove everything they put on you, but I'd guess they're not about to turn around and reward you with keys, either :/

Maybe could throw a devious twist into it though, they bind you head-to-toe in everything *except* piercings, then "reward" you with a Piercing Removal tool/key... you see the bemused smirk on their face and hear their soft chuckle as they continue on their way afterwards ?

2 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

Which makes sense from their point of view, they won't get much out of the interaction if you can stand there in front of them and immediately remove everything they put on you, but I'd guess they're not about to turn around and reward you with keys, either

I already suggested that the way around this is that you get the keys later ... delivered by courier the next day. If it was CD, you know what courier it would be :) 

But getting keys from this was just a throwaway idea. The ability to pick a reward type would also help, but basically the rewards just need to be meaningful, or there needs to be a risk to refusal ... like if you refuse they could slap a slut-collar on you. (Though I often wonder how these NPCs are always overpowering you when you're not restrained).

The loss of all keys is a powerful disincentive to agreeing. For light bondage, the reward is often worth less than losing a single key, and you might lose a rare one, or multiple rare ones, or something uncommon like a piercing tool. There's also the fear of really annoying items, like pump plugs. If you get those, no key can save you, you could be plugged for weeks.

And sure, you can say no. So you will.

This is just one of those features where it needs ... something ... carrot, or stick, for it to be a meaningful choice. Right now, the only sensible choice is "No thanks."  Even if heavy bondage can sometimes get you more than one lucky charm (and it can), it can also get you useless vendor junk. I'm not going to roll the dice on the existing odds, when there is no penalty for refusal.

Actually, when they come up to you in Whiterun, and you have keys hidden at home, it's basically something for nothing unless keys are consumable, which is why I asked for consumable keys to be put back in - and they were - much appreciated. Consumable keys are the best (unless you have Devious Helpers, and they just use up all your keys on "fun").

Even if you really like getting tied up ... it's DCL ... that's going to happen anyway, because you pulled some berries off a bush, or opened a sack, so it's not like you are going to agree just for the fun of it.

When an NPC pops the smoking hot dialogue, you need to think something like this...

"Great. Even though I'm going to drop everything I'm doing, interrupt this quest, possibly lose all this stuff I was collecting, maybe end up at the wrong side of the map, and accrue 1000 extra follower debt, it will totally be worth me saying ... YES, bind me tight and take me!"

or

"Gah! If I turn this NPC down completely, I could end up with a 1000 bounty, and a re-run of rubber-doll, and that's going to mess up my game more than agreeing ... Alright damn it! ... Light bondage only please ...

... but not ...

"Bleah. I only just got free of that annoying bondage item that made every conversation dangerous, and now this dumb NPC wants to steal all my keys and tie me up, in exchange for a crappy soul gem? I just found a piercing tool FFS. So... Um. No."

At least, that's my take on it.

There's this feature here, that took effort to make, and it's almost doing something fun, but there's not enough incentive to use it. Needs more incentive. Whether it's risk of punishment for refusal, or better rewards, a little extra would make it a feature that sees a lot more use.

Speaking of rare keys...

I often wished for an option where they don't exist.

Much of the time they're dropping uselessly and you're saving them for the time in the future you might need them.

Imagine, if you could set a slider for "Normal keys required to replace one rare key" and you simply use some multiple of normal keys instead, like five?

Or set it to 0 to have no equivalence.

Then you can set the mostly useless rare key drop weights to 0, turn on consumable keys, and not have to manage three kinds of inventory lint that are just something you horde in your safe containers, and that cause endless confusion among new players over what they open anyway. (The times the "body restraints key" question has come up on the forum is not just a few).

Alternatively, maybe things that use "rare" keys need to be a lot more common, so they're not just catastrophe insurance.

Also, it never made sense to me that "High Security" restraints aren't opened with rare keys, but only by blacksmiths.

I can imagine "Smithed" restraints, that are hammered on, like genuine medieval ones, working like that, but why "High Security" ones that are described as having a lock? And if blacksmiths can remove high security restraints, why can't they remove regular ones? That is really strange.

Anyway, those keys are a major mechanic, so would make sense if they were made more useful, or made into something you can completely disable and ignore. One or the other.

Thank you very much for making this mod. I am wondering if you can provide integration with the new DD rope restraints (armbinders, gags, full body restraint) and tape gag?  I very much appreciate your efforts!  Also, do you plan to have more tape gag colors like black, white etc?

On 9/5/2018 at 9:24 PM, cciao613 said:

Hi

I installed this mod but is there a way to fight when someone decides to kidnap you or to tie you up? obviously before you kidnap or tie you up

and where is the Dollmaker's house?

By kidnapping you may mean player slavery? Such is not part of this mod. Sasha, Leon and Leah can temporarily enslave you but only with your permission. All of the 3 are followers that can do the fighting for you.

But sometimes you just can't fight back. You can enable the combat surrender option, so you'll somehow get out of the combat. If you install Deviously Helpless, the bandits may just straight up rape (and perhaps rob you) and let you go instead of fighting.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

By kidnapping you may mean player slavery? Such is not part of this mod. Sasha, Leon and Leah can temporarily enslave you but only with your permission. All of the 3 are followers that can do the fighting for you.

But sometimes you just can't fight back. You can enable the combat surrender option, so you'll somehow get out of the combat. If you install Deviously Helpless, the bandits may just straight up rape (and perhaps rob you) and let you go instead of fighting.

ok thanks, leon and leah are a whiterun but where is sasha?

I don't know if this has been asked before. But my search in the topic did not show this specific request.

Could the lactacid / milks from MME be added as a possible outcome for traps/drugging events?

It would be something similar to the way that Skooma whore has drugs added to the DCL events.

(I'm asking for it since, there are some cool new interactions for lactacid/milk with new mods like milk addict and BAC)

16 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

I don't know if this has been asked before. But my search in the topic did not show this specific request.

Could the lactacid / milks from MME be added as a possible outcome for traps/drugging events?

It would be something similar to the way that Skooma whore has drugs added to the DCL events.

(I'm asking for it since, there are some cool new interactions for lactacid/milk with new mods like milk addict and BAC)

Huh, big +1 to this idea for me - I don't often run MME right now, but there are a handful of awesome milk mods being worked on right now that may finally get me to use it more long term.  Since I don't use Skooma Whore or other addiction mods, the drugging events are actually something of a bonus event when they happen to me - no consequences other than a bump in arousal and it actually helps sometimes by reducing Apropos wear and tear values.  DCUL would be a cool option to get "accidental" lactaid doses for those running MME.