does this mod add a chance to randomly find something while wandering around with a blindfold on? I got a dialogue box randomly that my character felt something at her feet and I had the option to investigate or ignore it, I ignored it because I was in this middle of doing something and immediately regretted it, tried to recreate the situation but nothing happened :(

That's not my mod, that's a vanilla DD Integration event. :)

ahhhhhh, wait vanilla integration? I've had that forever and never seen it before :s, thanks! Glad to know I wasn't crazy and it actually did happen >.<. Do you know if I am correct in assuming it is totally random and triggered by wearing a blindfold? or is there more to it?

Nothing more than immersion type of event. I think you can adjust the chance of it happening in DD Integration MCM

ahhhhhh, I gotcha, thanks!

Text process dressing things looks strangely. you can write: "enchanted damn things as if they were alive, exciting players themselves"?
I just want to say that putting on the damn things should be done against the will of caught in a trap. it's more dramatic. Enter the text in this way.

and by the way, speaking. trap shall act on the followers and companions player - curse the masses.

and, you can also add a fine and call the guards, or the owner of the chest (if the trap in the house whose master somewhere near ...)

he is already looking into it. ^^

Cool, would try this mod on a new playthrough. Hopefully this would have an MCM menu to give players some choices on what kind of DD items they could find, their probability and where.

Some example would be like rusty belts and leather items should be easily found in ruins, padded and ebonite should be easily found in forts. Soulgem, daedric, worn plugs and such should be readily found in dungeons related to magics. They could set up that these items cannot be found in towns and cities unless the player attempts to steal something, becoming something like an anti-theft device for NPCs especially for merchants.

I think if all DD items are equipped and the player somehow managed to open a container flagged for this mod, then have Estrus Mimic have its way? Can't think of something else to top that off.

I think if all DD items are equipped and the player somehow managed to open a container flagged for this mod, then have Estrus Mimic have its way? Can't think of something else to top that off.

That would probably wouldn't be as easy as it sounds. I'd also prefer (for now, at least) to keep our mods compatible but disjoint.

and by the way, speaking. trap shall act on the followers and companions player - curse the masses.

and, you can also add a fine and call the guards, or the owner of the chest (if the trap in the house whose master somewhere near ...)

he is already looking into it. ^^

I am a she, but yes. ;)

Expect follower support not to be in the next version, though. That's a major new feature (read: I have yet to find out how to implement it) and the next update will contain mainly fixes for the little hiccups here and there, and...*drumroll* ...theme support! You will be able to configure what set you want to be equipped with so that you don't look like a mix-and-match slave anymore! Or keep it random, of course.

Cool, would try this mod on a new playthrough. Hopefully this would have an MCM menu to give players some choices on what kind of DD items they could find, their probability and where.

Some example would be like rusty belts and leather items should be easily found in ruins, padded and ebonite should be easily found in forts. Soulgem, daedric, worn plugs and such should be readily found in dungeons related to magics. They could set up that these items cannot be found in towns and cities unless the player attempts to steal something, becoming something like an anti-theft device for NPCs especially for merchants.

The mod does indeed have a MCM menu you can use to configure all sorts of things. Location-awareness is currently not a parameter used by the mod, though. I will keep the idea in mind, but no promises.

Adding quests involving cursed devices is a long term plan btw. It's definitely on the radar.

Is having armbinder equipped supposed to disable the directional controls? This wouldn't be bad with a follower, but I'm having a problem with mine right now.

When the armbinder gets equipped, I can move for about a second and a half, then I have to open the console and type enableplayercontrols. Again I move for a second and a half and she just stops, and I have do it all over.

Thank you! But after opening the cursed chest, "naked body" gets equipped, it causes deformation to body and devious devices. Also, i cant unequip it.

I do not equip naked bodies anywhere in my code. The only thing I do is -stripping- the character via a call to SexLab. Any deformation caused by that are very unlikely to result from my mod. Could it be an issue with the body mod you're using?

I do not equip naked bodies anywhere in my code. The only thing I do is -stripping- the character via a call to SexLab. Any deformation caused by that are very unlikely to result from my mod. Could it be an issue with the body mod you're using?

Deformation should never happen unless there's a body-mod issue (IE the user is using an incompatible body mod). And the issue is most likely connected to the "Custom" harness from DDx, which does equip a naked body (it equips an armor addon called zadx_BirthdaysuitAA, which just points to the default body mesh folder to equip their installed body-mesh in slot-32).

Oh, and does the "theme support" for the next version perchance include the option to enable/disable which items are avalible for equip? I'd really like to disable the "Custom" harness myself (right now i'm just outright disabling all DDx support to get rid of it).

does it look that bad? :P

To most people probably not, but personally i am very easilly annoyed by armor clipping, it's just a thing with me, so the issues with the "Custom" harness and other collars (and also a bit the belts) really starts to grate on my nerves after a short while. I'm just set up that way i guess :huh:

Besides Estrus Mimics, the only other thing I can think of is the player being zapped/disturbed by whatever compatible plugs that have been inserted when the maximum number of DD items have been equipped. Maybe that would be a much better idea?

i see :(  it does clip a tiny bit, but, its the best i can do without some help from the masters (zadil or koffii) :P

Ohh i know, the meshes just weren't designed to go togeather like this, and there's really no fixing it outside of a whole new Harness mesh that's purpose designed to do so. Perhabs something bottomless with shoulder-straps instead of a Collar-connection. *sigh* But that's not a mesh we've got, so all i can do is dream..

Also, i just realized that i'm a dude putting waaay too much thought into womens apparel. Could you hold my Man-Card for me Aelie? I don't think it belongs to me anymore :lol:

Deformation should never happen unless there's a body-mod issue (IE the user is using an incompatible body mod). And the issue is most likely connected to the "Custom" harness from DDx, which does equip a naked body (it equips an armor addon called zadx_BirthdaysuitAA, which just points to the default body mesh folder to equip their installed body-mesh in slot-32).

Oh, and does the "theme support" for the next version perchance include the option to enable/disable which items are avalible for equip? I'd really like to disable the "Custom" harness myself (right now i'm just outright disabling all DDx support to get rid of it).

I have added separate toggles for the Chastity Belt and Bra. The only way to disable the Custom Slave Harness is still disabling DDx items entirely.

Poll time: Do people really dislike the harness so much to warrant another toggle?

I have added separate toggles for the Chastity Belt and Bra. The only way to disable the Custom Slave Harness is still disabling DDx items entirely.

Poll time: Do people really dislike the harness so much to warrant another toggle?

Actually the fact that a harness can lock isn't the issue. It's the custom harness that is notorious for causing problems. I'm having the issue now where it won't come off, even though I've dumped into a chest, so I would like to request a toggle option for the custom harness specifically. Any harness that can be removed with keys should be forced on the player.

This mod with Deviously Helpless is pretty fun. I have this set to go off the arousal of my character with 3 item max per time items are added. I have helpless set so it only triggers on an armbinder. I am going through Bleakfalls Temple, started with no items and have made it halfway through: I have everything that can be put on and helpless has kicked in 3 times so far.

This mod with Deviously Helpless is pretty fun. I have this set to go off the arousal of my character with 3 item max per time items are added. I have helpless set so it only triggers on an armbinder. I am going through Bleakfalls Temple, started with no items and have made it halfway through: I have everything that can be put on and helpless has kicked in 3 times so far.

Yay for Deviously Helpless! :D