Suggestions:

A facegen overhaul for Leon, female DCL NPCs have their own facegen and custom hair - so why not Leon too. While there's less options to choose from for males, something simple would still look better than vanilla.

Change the rape flavor messages to only trigger when your character is vulnerable to rape based off the currently set MCM options (i.e. If the minimum conditions for a rape to occur is set to 3 then only display warning messages when all 3 conditions have been met.)

Grammar changes and typo fixes that were bugging me in 2 scripts:

dcur_clocktickRefScript

dcur_clocktickScript

dcur_scripts grammar.7z

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Conventional vanilla sex is not really inside DCL's scope, but I could add a scenario where the player has the chance to agree to some bondage play before going to sleep?

I understand perfectly the scope of the mod, but it's just weird that after being raped many time in an inn room, our heroine still don't lock her door when she sleeps ;)

The scenario you proposed will be good. It can also be an encounter with a stranger that begins very well and ends badly, no need to make it a consensual sex encounter.

53 minutes ago, krighaur said:

I understand perfectly the scope of the mod, but it's just weird that after being raped many time in an inn room, our heroine still don't lock her door when she sleeps ;)

The scenario you proposed will be good. It can also be an encounter with a stranger that begins very well and ends badly, no need to make it a consensual sex encounter.

who says that you can even lock the doors to an inn room

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Conventional vanilla sex is not really inside DCL's scope, but I could add a scenario where the player has the chance to agree to some bondage play before going to sleep?

A few other mods recently have added some cool functionality with innkeepers and vulnerability/bondage, I think it could be cool to add something similar with Cursed Loot.  

My thought is that if you have solicitation enabled, you have an additional "rent a room" option at innkeepers - they pay *you* to stay in a room, but you must wear some light bondage gear and service the inn first.  I'm thinking that could be achieved with a few group sex scenes immediately after accepting, then you get access to the room.  The innkeeper may or may not choose to remove your bondage items afterwards.

Another way of doing it would be to have the "sleep event" rate be set really high after accepting, so you keep getting interrupted with "voluntary" sex attacks from the patrons as you try to sleep.  However, I think that would mess with mods that have sleep functionality requiring a minimum time of unbroken sleep and be a disincentive to use the feature. For example - I sleep often in my game for the first time due to the Devious Followers mod - and that mod depends on being able to get 6 hours unbroken sleep.

So I just started up Skyrim today and I ran into a new issue. I'm currently doing the shopping quest, and I need to ask an alchemist. Before the sex scene that is tied to the Shopping quest goes off, I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error. This is strange because I have done the Shopping Quest without a hitch in the past before. The only other mod that I have had Runtime errors on was during a Captured Dream quest. The mod author told me that its an issue on Sexlabs end, and not their actual mod. Is that the same for this instance? What in Sexlab is actually causing this? Is there anyway to fix it? I am using the latest version of Sexlab which is 1.62 I believe.

Off topic from above: Also I have noticed that there hasn't been any "actual" threesomes when it comes to rape. Do threesome animations not work with Cursed Loot? I personally have my Devious Devices Integration McM set up so that any animation can play while bound. Whenever a "threesome" scenario plays out, its always them taking turns with your character. Threesome animations would be pretty nice if possible.

I'm having trouble with the Leah/Leon questline. I've finished the "Leon" quest, and chosen the Leah enslavement option, but I don't know where she is. She's not in Leon's house, and not in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. Also, since fast travel is disabled as a result of this quest, and you have to equip foot restraints as part of the quest, running about searching in all corners of Tamriel won't really work well. I'm also getting messages of "Leah stares at your body lustily", but she's nowhere to be found, so it's a little weird

Fantastic mod. Just trying to find some support for a potential bug or problem, or maybe I'm just being a derp.

Any help would be appreciated

There are som assets (like straightjackets and some jokes) that so not work, and will show my characters torso completeley invisible. I have downloaded many of the DD mods and the issue is presen in multiple mods.

Im not sure if I have all the requirements (I have downloaded all listed in this mod)

1 hour ago, Erick Pineapple said:

There are som assets (like straightjackets and some jokes) that so not work, and will show my characters torso completeley invisible. I have downloaded many of the DD mods and the issue is presen in multiple mods.

Im not sure if I have all the requirements (I have downloaded all listed in this mod)

make sure you run bodyslide

Is there any settings that make dominant follower not that easy to escape? i mean right now i can just speak to leon/leah and end slavery which is cool but there should be also hardcore option since some mods like simple slavery/deviously enslaved can send player to leon/leah and it should be some kind of punishment but i can just end slavery and thats it :frown:

@Kimy

As DCUR has various key-loss mechanics - Shaky Hands, Devious Traps, and some others - I have a small suggestion on how to remove a small exploit and coax Players into using the intended mechanics:

One thing that can be done for instance in the Damsel in Distress Quest is to simply not pick up keys. For instance, if the Player finds a Head Restraints Key while their arms are still bound, it isn't usable yet, so the Player could simply not pick it up. - As the Vanilla respawn time for containers is quite long, the Player can continue to find Hand Restraint Keys, then come back later and safely grab the now usable Head Restraints Key that they left in the container. This somewhat minimizes the 'risk' factor of other key-loss mechanics.

A possible solution would be to have a repeatable Quest with Optional Container Aliases that fill in Loaded Area on Conditions: ObjectTypeContainer, GetItemCount DeviousKey > 0 etc. - Then the Quest Starts / Stops on a RegisterForUpdateGameTime loop, .5 hours or 1 hour (doesn't poll too often, could be limited to if certain Quests are running etc.), - and then have a simple script to remove the keys from containers if/when the Aliases fill.

This way, the keys get cleared out of nearby containers much faster than the Vanilla 'reset times', and Players would then be highly motivated to pick them up, putting themselves at the mercy of other DCUR key-loss mechanics.

Of course, this could also wipe out other Player Key-Stashes, say if they had one in their Player Home etc. - So could be toggleable MCM ie.: 'Disable Key Stashes!'

38 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

As DCUR has various key-loss mechanics - Shaky Hands, Devious Traps, and some others - I have a small suggestion on how to remove a small exploit and coax Players into using the intended mechanics:

One thing that can be done for instance in the Damsel in Distress Quest is to simply not pick up keys. For instance, if the Player finds a Head Restraints Key while their arms are still bound, it isn't usable yet, so the Player could simply not pick it up. - As the Vanilla respawn time for containers is quite long, the Player can continue to find Hand Restraint Keys, then come back later and safely grab the now usable Head Restraints Key that they left in the container. This somewhat minimizes the 'risk' factor of other key-loss mechanics.

I do think a mechanic like this could be a good addition to keys generated from pickpocketing in particular.  I've noticed that if I get stuck in particularly Devious items I tend to go the nearest Inn and try to get the item off legit through pickpocketing and solicitation.  However, since I don't want to attempt to pickpocket a key I don't need and risk a bounty, the NPCs in these locations have a tendency to start accumulating the more unique key types and will still have those keys when I come back many in-game days later.  If the act of pickpocketing an NPC despawned existing generic DD keys before the roll to decide if they have a key or not, it would probably clear up this minor issue.

I'm not sure if I'd like a scan that cleared container inventories however, as I think that would conflict with players that specifically turn off many of the key-drop options such as myself.  My main player home is where I deposit any excess keys I find in-game, which I can only find while bound, so going back home has become my "legit way out" as long as I still have keys left.  I personally prefer to keep my drop rates low and key loss on trap trigger high, but have shaky hands disabled.  Of course, if the scan is optional and turned on via MCM menu, by all means more escape control options are good.

11 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I do think a mechanic like this could be a good addition to keys generated from pickpocketing in particular.  I've noticed that if I get stuck in particularly Devious items I tend to go the nearest Inn and try to get the item off legit through pickpocketing and solicitation.  However, since I don't want to attempt to pickpocket a key I don't need and risk a bounty, the NPCs in these locations have a tendency to start accumulating the more unique key types and will still have those keys when I come back many in-game days later.  If the act of pickpocketing an NPC despawned existing generic DD keys before the roll to decide if they have a key or not, it would probably clear up this minor issue.

It could certainly be extended to NPCs (certain could be excluded such as Followers / Keyholders), would probably need another AliasFill type for dead bodies as well.

But yes I agree, there can start to be an abundance of not-picked-up / looted keys all over the place, and it can trivialize the 'bondage predicament'.

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I'm not sure if I'd like a scan that cleared container inventories however, as I think that would conflict with players that specifically turn off many of the key-drop options such as myself.  My main player home is where I deposit any excess keys I find in-game, which I can only find while bound, so going back home has become my "legit way out" as long as I still have keys left.  I personally prefer to keep my drop rates low and key loss on trap trigger high, but have shaky hands disabled.  Of course, if the scan is optional and turned on via MCM menu, by all means more escape control options are good.

One easy way around this it occured to me would be to filter the Aliases with IsInMyOwnedCell == 0 Condition. So if the Key-Stash is in the Player's house, it would be safe, but other non-player-owned containers out in the world would get their keys cleaned out.

Honestly, I think key-drop is fine as-is. DCL's ridiculous flexibility is its core, and Kimy has been saying for a while that she's pushing the limits of DCL's MCM.

DCL is my balancing mod. I use it mostly for the built-in combat surrender as well as a moderator for other mods that use DD devices, with the occasional cursed loot event to toss a spanner into the works of a given game. It also generally adds to my "Skyrim is dangerous" theme. Some good examples are DDi 4.1 beta MCM changes. Now that key break is back, I have it set to punishing levels to simulate makeshift keys and unknown lock mechanisms with the barest minimum escape cooldown. Struggle difficulty is default. I had to correspondingly increase key drop, then decrease shaky hands and cursed loot event settings to levels that would've been insane before. I have well over one hundred keys, but devices can easily eat ten or so before being removed.

The point is it feels right for the theme I have set, and it's DDi and DCL that control how all DD-capable mods I have enabled tend to function. If people are gaming the systems they have in place, then they need to use the MCMs to make those systems better fit their vision for what these mods are supposed to be doing for them. ;)

@Kimy

got a question. after unlocking the bound girls, what is set up for them to do, are they suppose to leave or just stand around the city/inn you freed them in? if they are suppose to leave is it possible to make it that they head for the nearest loading door, and after going through that door they dont spawn on the other side ie, if they are in an inn and you follow them through the door you wouldnt see them. or if they are standing outside in the city they exit through the main gate and wont be seen when you load the exterior area around the city.

i also have an idea for when you are letting sasha be in control. while in a city she could go for a walk around the city looking at the stalls there and she would walk you with some sort of leash mechanic where if she is walking between stalls you wouldnt have control, when she stopped you would move a bit on your own. if you moved to far away from her she would be allowed to punish you. if you stood next to her and didnt wander, she could reward you, by turning on, if belted, the plugs on the lowest setting.

Funny how the same questions about bound girls come up over and over... You might get to thinking that it's partially because they default to on (with a high limit), that lowering the limit can appear to do nothing, and that even if you do it early, you can sometimes find places with more girls than the limit ought to allow. I've also found sometimes they don't despawn after talking, even if you go away and come back. Definitely the same girl, not a respawn. It's not enough just to talk, and I'm not convinced that the "I don't have your key" dialogue causes them to despawn. Possibly, you have to free them, rape them or rob them to get them to despawn? (I'm not able to check the code right now).

I've been using an old mod called Devious Traps (WIP), some here may have used it.

It makes a nice supplement to completely random DCL cursed loot.

There's an element of skill to DTraps that makes it very appropriate for a game like Skyrim. Sure, it's not as much skill as it could have been, but it's something.

The traps look like 'rune' spells, but better hidden. Some are on walls, or around corners. One or two are too close to doors to be fair.

The downsides to DTraps are that it doesn't cover a lot of places, and it doesn't do key removal at all.

Plus, you need DCL, Devious Followers, Devious Helpers, or something, to give you a practical means of escape from so many traps.

DCL already has the infrastructure already to add something like DT, but perhaps better, and more up-to-date.

It would be a nice supplement to the way DCL works, having to spot/learn some trap locations rather than just worrying about your arousal, and the risk/reward on opening any container. DTraps can get you, even if you chicken out and never open a container.

I recommend trying it out, but its inability to destroy keys really nerfs the hazard it poses in a DCL environment.

I imagine a DCL version of it, with the same kind of traps, better positioned, in more dungeons, and maybe even around bandit camps, with optional key removal, and not just traps that add devices but also traps that cause rapes or Chaurus/Spider rapes.

@Kimy

Really not sure if this should be asked here or in DD threads, so please bear with me if I'm wrong bringing it up here

1 - Is there any way that a follower wearing DD items that prevent a player from using a weapon can be similarly precluded from doing so?

It's weird that when using mods such as Turbonerd's Helpers etc, that followers, rightly, can't help you with your release when their own hands are tied, but they can still run about slaughtering everything in sight.  So is there any simplish way that followers with such worn restraints can be stopped from participating in combat until the player manages to take them off?  I could probably get the effect by setting them to 'No Combat' temporarily in AFT, but that would be an awful lot of messing about... (but if it can be switched 'on' and 'off' there, can other mods do likewise on a temp basis?

2 - If this is the wrong thread to ask, being more of a generic thing than any specific mod issue, should I be asking on the DDi4 development thread?

TIA

17 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Is there any way that a follower wearing DD items that prevent a player from using a weapon can be similarly precluded from doing so?

They used to be blocked from this back in DD3, though you just reminded me that I haven't tested if the new code they put into DD4.1 to fix animations on NPCs also fixes this issue yet.

18 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

If this is the wrong thread to ask, being more of a generic thing than any specific mod issue, should I be asking on the DDi4 development thread?

I'd say that since it's a DD feature, it does probably belong in the DD dev thread. Assuming the feature is missing from the beta versions.

4 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

They used to be blocked from this back in DD3, though you just reminded me that I haven't tested if the new code they put into DD4.1 to fix animations on NPCs also fixes this issue yet.

I'd say that since it's a DD feature, it does probably belong in the DD dev thread. Assuming the feature is missing from the beta versions.

Thanks very much

Now dealt with @

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=2232558

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Funny how the same questions about bound girls come up over and over... You might get to thinking that it's partially because they default to on (with a high limit), that lowering the limit can appear to do nothing, and that even if you do it early, you can sometimes find places with more girls than the limit ought to allow. I've also found sometimes they don't despawn after talking, even if you go away and come back. Definitely the same girl, not a respawn. It's not enough just to talk, and I'm not convinced that the "I don't have your key" dialogue causes them to despawn. Possibly, you have to free them, rape them or rob them to get them to despawn? (I'm not able to check the code right now).

I've been using an old mod called Devious Traps (WIP), some here may have used it.

It makes a nice supplement to completely random DCL cursed loot.

There's an element of skill to DTraps that makes it very appropriate for a game like Skyrim. Sure, it's not as much skill as it could have been, but it's something.

The traps look like 'rune' spells, but better hidden. Some are on walls, or around corners. One or two are too close to doors to be fair.

The downsides to DTraps are that it doesn't cover a lot of places, and it doesn't do key removal at all.

Plus, you need DCL, Devious Followers, Devious Helpers, or something, to give you a practical means of escape from so many traps.

DCL already has the infrastructure already to add something like DT, but perhaps better, and more up-to-date.

It would be a nice supplement to the way DCL works, having to spot/learn some trap locations rather than just worrying about your arousal, and the risk/reward on opening any container. DTraps can get you, even if you chicken out and never open a container.

I recommend trying it out, but its inability to destroy keys really nerfs the hazard it poses in a DCL environment.

I imagine a DCL version of it, with the same kind of traps, better positioned, in more dungeons, and maybe even around bandit camps, with optional key removal, and not just traps that add devices but also traps that cause rapes or Chaurus/Spider rapes.

I would have added cursed traps a long, long while ago, if Beth didn't chose to implement the traps the way they did. Unlike with containers, or bodies, there is no way to hook into vanilla traps without altering their base scripts. And that's something I didn't want to do - everything DCL does, it achieves without making changes to any vanilla resources. Devious Traps's author felt the same way about making changes to base resources, which is why its traps are all -custom- made. Every single one of them is hand placed.

And that's just a LOT of work.

I have this old bug:

I recently installed a mod that demands to shut down cursed loot for a short period of time, but when i try to reactivate it via mcm it doesn t reactivate.

If i go back to mcm is still deactivated.....this happened even in old versions but i never had to shut down the mod

Any idea?

Hello folks, hello Kimy.

i´ve encounterd a strange behaviour at the Bound giirls. If they had equiped an armbinder, the animation of the arms getting attached on the back inside the armbinder is not shown. Instead, both arms are "free" and invisible till the part you can see, if both arms ware inside the armbindet. Also if an idle is played, for example a drinking or clapping animation an the in, the npc will perform the animation with their arms. But usually, they shouldn´t be able to do that.

So i equiped an armbinder on my player character, and i have the same problem. Like the animation is missing. Should i run FNIS again? It worked before and the only thing i´ve changed in the last days were to clear my "suspressed animation lis" in Selxlab an register some new animations, but that should have no affect on those "Bound Animations" or am i wrong?

Hiiii Kimy,

with Sasha as a dominant follower, when you ask her to let you use your arms in cities, she equips a 'punishment hobble dress' on you. Just wondering if that could be a normal hobble dress? As there is no way to ask her to put back on the yoke so you can go anywhere with any meaningful haste !

It kind of really stops the flow of the game,

"i really do want to make some potions, but I also want to be able to make it to the next cave before I grow old and grey"... decisions, decisions.

tyty

2 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello folks, hello Kimy.

So i equiped an armbinder on my player character, and i have the same problem. Like the animation is missing. Should i run FNIS again? It worked before and the only thing i´ve changed in the last days were to clear my "suspressed animation lis" in Selxlab an register some new animations, but that should have no affect on those "Bound Animations" or am i wrong?

I think that is a DDi 4.0 issue. I have the same problem, there are some fixes going in DDi 4.1