Kimy

Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Does anyone know what options and devices and what not you need to turn off to disable ALL high security devices? I don't fucking like anything locked on me that there is no way out of it. I have no problem traveling around to find a smith, a thief, or what have you. But to not be able to do a damn thing...bullshit. I have turned them all off that I can find, but I'm still wearing a chastity belt of that type and I don't know how it got there considering I turned all that shit off.

4 hours ago, Malphias said:

Does anyone know what options and devices and what not you need to turn off to disable ALL high security devices?

So i'll go through MCM a bit... First General tab:

There's the base getting trapped chance, good about 5%. Trap cooldown set to your liking, 2h or even more maybe. Trap modifiers whatever, 0.5 to 1.0, ornate i have 2.5. Arousal weight and modifier should both be relatively low, even 0 is fine. I recommend around 0.3 or 0.2. Then checkboxes on the right; arousal threshold for full set 101 (disabled), "Locked doors only" checked. Chance to lose keys, depends on you. I get out of devices fast because they drop so much so this is 65%. + i have Devious Follower which i can ask to remove things from me if it's too distracting.

Then Events tab, this is now about hard to remove or high security. Basically every single option here is hard to remove that if you don't like, set to 0.0. Few exceptions are:

Standard items, these are easiest devices you can get. Flash bang and gas trap are not restraints but rape or drugs. Self bondage gas trap will use whatever standard items you may have in inventory.

Devices tab; just finetuning for standard traps. You may want to turn yokes much lower than armbinders, cause yokes are way harder to rid of.

Event parameters; about those hard to remove and quest items, how hard do you want them to be? Set here.

Escape options; how often do you want keys to drop when looting? I use 18% chance with 50% each for restraint-, chastity- and piercing removal key. Rare key chance 10 and all its options 10 too. Sharp objects chance is how easy it is to get out of armbinder, i have that 8% for at least some challenge. Chance modifier for plants and mines 0.7.

Bondage Adventure; little surprisingly this tab concerns about all npc dialog about them wanting to help you or not. The "I have been locked in restraints, can you please help me out?" dialog. I'm not telling you to use same values i have, but what i do have is: "Do nothing" 8%, "Give a key" 25%, "Unlock 1 restraint" 18%, "Unlock everything" 2%, "Bondage adventure quest" 0%, "Lock 1 restraint" 10%, "Steal your stuff" 2.5%, "Rape" 25%.

Finally check Debug tab where your actual chance for getting cursed loot is, which takes into account the arousal bonus.

---------

And then you want to check very carefully the Devious Devices MCM menus. Especially the 3 difficulty values which determine how often keys break, how easy struggling out is, if keys actually break at all when used, or if they can ever jam.

Also the DD Events and Effects tab there are a couple settings i set to 0.0 because of needless animation spam that very much slow down your progress:

"Belted empty", "Bra chafing", "Wet padding", "Belt chafing", "horny chance". You will still experience lots of events with chastity belts so do not worry, just not rediculously much loss of control anymore.

10 hours ago, Vampir2005 said:

Dear Bricks,

what modmanager are you using?

next please open your game Folder ( i.e. where the Executable are located ). Then look if there a Folder with the name "Meshes"; if so move this folder into your data Folder. 

now you must run Body Outfitstudio (?!?) run.

Ps.

Sorry for my poor English

Your english is fine, a fair bit better than most native speakers i reccon.

anyway, you hit the nail exactly on the head, that fixed it. I'm using mod organizer 2 (my frist time using MO), i didnt even think to closely examine the install directory since i had thought the point of MO was that it didnt touch it, so all i did was give it a quick look. not examine the files

thanks! You've solved it

6 hours ago, Bricks said:

i had thought the point of MO was that it didnt touch it

And you're right it doesn't put anything in there (game still may read though), but your old mod installs or NMM may linger there still. In Skyrim data folder i don't have meshes, textures or tools folders at all. If you use MO you should install mods to it in place that is far from the Steam installation folder.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

So i'll go through MCM a bit... First General tab:

There's the base getting trapped chance, good about 5%. Trap cooldown set to your liking, 2h or even more maybe. Trap modifiers whatever, 0.5 to 1.0, ornate i have 2.5. Arousal weight and modifier should both be relatively low, even 0 is fine. I recommend around 0.3 or 0.2. Then checkboxes on the right; arousal threshold for full set 101 (disabled), "Locked doors only" checked. Chance to lose keys, depends on you. I get out of devices fast because they drop so much so this is 65%. + i have Devious Follower which i can ask to remove things from me if it's too distracting.

Then Events tab, this is now about hard to remove or high security. Basically every single option here is hard to remove that if you don't like, set to 0.0. Few exceptions are:

Standard items, these are easiest devices you can get. Flash bang and gas trap are not restraints but rape or drugs. Self bondage gas trap will use whatever standard items you may have in inventory.

Devices tab; just finetuning for standard traps. You may want to turn yokes much lower than armbinders, cause yokes are way harder to rid of.

Event parameters; about those hard to remove and quest items, how hard do you want them to be? Set here.

Escape options; how often do you want keys to drop when looting? I use 18% chance with 50% each for restraint-, chastity- and piercing removal key. Rare key chance 10 and all its options 10 too. Sharp objects chance is how easy it is to get out of armbinder, i have that 8% for at least some challenge. Chance modifier for plants and mines 0.7.

Bondage Adventure; little surprisingly this tab concerns about all npc dialog about them wanting to help you or not. The "I have been locked in restraints, can you please help me out?" dialog. I'm not telling you to use same values i have, but what i do have is: "Do nothing" 8%, "Give a key" 25%, "Unlock 1 restraint" 18%, "Unlock everything" 2%, "Bondage adventure quest" 0%, "Lock 1 restraint" 10%, "Steal your stuff" 2.5%, "Rape" 25%.

Finally check Debug tab where your actual chance for getting cursed loot is, which takes into account the arousal bonus.

---------

And then you want to check very carefully the Devious Devices MCM menus. Especially the 3 difficulty values which determine how often keys break, how easy struggling out is, if keys actually break at all when used, or if they can ever jam.

Also the DD Events and Effects tab there are a couple settings i set to 0.0 because of needless animation spam that very much slow down your progress:

"Belted empty", "Bra chafing", "Wet padding", "Belt chafing", "horny chance". You will still experience lots of events with chastity belts so do not worry, just not rediculously much loss of control anymore.

Thanks for the tips, very helpful.

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

And you're right it doesn't put anything in there (game still may read though), but your old mod installs or NMM may linger there still. In Skyrim data folder i don't have meshes, textures or tools folders at all. If you use MO you should install mods to it in place that is far from the Steam installation folder.

it was a clean install and the tools/mods are all in my mod folder which is ona  completely different drive. no idea how it happened.

Can anyone or maybe @Kimy herself answer me when the next Update will come? A week, a month or more than a month is ok though. I would want to install everything again because I deleted everything and dont wanna restart the whole stuff if 2 days later the next update comes. Thanks!

On 7/14/2019 at 3:16 PM, harwester said:

Same here. For now i disabled iEquip and choose DCL :)

For anyone who wants a temporary patch, install the attached zip file.

The reason why iEquip is conflicting with Deviously Cursed Loot is because iEquip adds ref handles to the players inventory upon initializing. This allows iEquip to track items even when they are enchanted or enhanced. A bug with adding ref handles causes objects with attached scripts to no longer trigger their events (and technically the conflicts are between iEquip and Devious Devices Integration). The people at iEquip are currently looking to fix this issue.

What I've done to 'patch' this is to simple remove the code responsible for adding ref handles. iEquip still works fine! The only thing you will be missing is that iEquip can no longer track individual items. This means that when an item is enchanted, enhanced or if you have multiple copies of an item, iEquip won't be able to tell. The solution is to either not carry any duplicate weapons or to remove them from the queue and add it again.

Make sure the patch overwrites iEquip!

This patch requires iEquip to be uninitialized. Either reload the save where you first added iEquip or reinstall iEquip.

Reinstallation is a bit tricky, but here is how I did it:

1. Disable iEquip from the MCM
  2. Save
  3. Remove iEquip from the game
  4. Reload save
  5. Save again
  6. Use savegame script cleaner and do FixScriptInstances and save it
  7. Reinstall iEquip

After these steps you should be able to reload the edited save and initialize iEquip like normal. The MCM may show a blank page under iEquip, in that case you need to give it a moment.

iEquip - DD Patch.zip

Im having problems with the Dominant Followers. It's all my fault, it does say you cant really play after doing the quest.

But I've lost almost all of my Septims to Leah, she took just under 5000 from me. Are they gone? 

Getting away from her: the MCM chance of pickpocketing and detection do not work how I thought, is this on purpose? It seems to be reversed unless I am misreading it, as in at 100% you seem to have no chance of success, at 0% it worked first time.

Anyway I have successfully stolen the key - and now its crashed but hopefully it will work on reload - but my money's gone, right?

Edit: on escaping from my collar, I got all my septims back. Thank you Kimy/Skyrim Gods!

After I got away from her I was still in a 'strict' armbinder. 4 Hours later I still am. I cant get rid of it - blacksmiths are supposed to do it but can't. I have used the console and it disappears but my PC is still holding her arms behind her like shes still wearing it. Any ideas?

devious device's mcm debug option remove all quest devices option is useful for removing  items that DCL safeword option won't/doesn't remove.

also did you try equiping another armbinder then simply remove to reset animation? sometimes simply jumping can reset idle/runnign idle animations too.

1 hour ago, unholyplague said:

devious device's mcm debug option remove all quest devices option is useful for removing  items that DCL safeword option won't/doesn't remove.

also did you try equiping another armbinder then simply remove to reset animation? sometimes simply jumping can reset idle/runnign idle animations too.

Thank you, I didn't think it could be classed as a quest item, I will try that! (I used the safeword option which left me naked except for the armbinder, cue my PC being unable to go far without being raped!)

Seriously though - how are you supposed to remove armbinders? Is it only some blacksmiths?  Am I overlooking something in MCM? Do I just keep doing the struggle thing? (I have done it a lot.) Are changes to MCM options not taking effect because I'm in armbinder?

Edit: DCL's safeword and DD's remove quest items did nothing. I got the armbinder off through the console, but my PC still wore the armbinder pose though I could put on armor meaning I could actually play. I wondered if buying then removing another one would sort it so I went to Captured Dreams - the Master 'forced' me into a trail - which ended with me in various items for another week, no proper armor: but my arms were out of the armbinder pose! So I will do a load of quests for Her while I wait for my week to be up.

PS in case anyone is in a similar position, I found it a good idea to lock or block arousal in Sexlab Arousal.

Hi, sry if this has been asked before, is a way to make loot really rare? at the moment im getting ton of items on each container even with min and max items on containers set to 1

any help on this or advice will be appreciated, ty

12 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

is a way to make loot really rare? at the moment im getting ton of items on each container even with min and max items on containers set to 1

Do you mean items that trap you or those that are just actual item loots? All the chances for traps are set in MCM on General tab, see tooltips for each explanation. In the miscellaneous tab is chance for non-trapping restraints.

I've discovered a minor glitch with the bound queen quest.

Once a character has spoken to the guy in the college (Or if at anytime you use the safeword option in the MCM) the game stops automatically activating quest markers for quests.  You have to manually turn on quest markers everytime you get a new quest, even after bound queen is finished.

For the most part it is minor, but can be annoying for chain quests like the thieves guild, mages college, dark brotherhood, etc.  Anything where one quest ends and starts another.

Hello!

Love the mod. I noticed in the description that you are open to suggestions and ideas about your mod, so I was wondering if you could think about mine.

Whenever I close a container, there is always a second where my heart stops and I wonder if a trap is going to trigger. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Then I move on. But what if you could increase the delay between closing the menu and triggering the trap? So 10 seconds later I think I got away and then boom, trap. It would increase the amount of time I am terrified for and add to the suprise when I am trapped.

I'm not sure how it would work if I opened multiple containers in a short time, and I don't want to be trapped by something I opened 10 minutes ago, that would be annoying.

Cheers for listening

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Do you mean items that trap you or those that are just actual item loots? All the chances for traps are set in MCM on General tab, see tooltips for each explanation. In the miscellaneous tab is chance for non-trapping restraints.

thank you i was missing the part under miscellaneous, 

14 hours ago, Aki K said:

I've discovered a minor glitch with the bound queen quest.

Once a character has spoken to the guy in the college (Or if at anytime you use the safeword option in the MCM) the game stops automatically activating quest markers for quests.  You have to manually turn on quest markers everytime you get a new quest, even after bound queen is finished.

For the most part it is minor, but can be annoying for chain quests like the thieves guild, mages college, dark brotherhood, etc.  Anything where one quest ends and starts another.

The game never auto-activated quest markers for me. I didn't even know it is an option XD

EDIT: I just had a loading screen tip which says a new quest will not be activated unless you have no active quests at all. If yours used to auto-activate, it might have been a mod.

A little idea I came up with while I was raped by a few ghosts:

The Haunted Collar:

This collar looks like a ghost, by which I mean it is part transparent and blue (or gray, like "become ethereal" shout effect). While equipped with that collar, you can't wear clothes and every <configurable> time the collar has a chance to summon a ghost that rapes you (the ghost could possibly be invisible completely to give the rape an even more "possessed" vibe. I got such rapes in places where there are dragon priest ghosts which are invisible in far range and don't appear if they rape you), or summon a haunted bondage item which is also ghosty-looking and is completely inescapable but disappears after a <configurable> amount of iterations (for example, if I set my iteration length to 1 hour, and the amount to 2, then every hour I am either raped or given a haunted item, and this item will last with me for 2 hours, which means I can't have more than two items at the same time, so my gameplay isn't too hindered at any point). Maybe it can even be combined with estrus integration for some tentacle ghosts?

The collar is unlockable by 3 head keys, but attempting to unlock it can only be done while ethereal (I hope this part programmable), so you will have to use the shout in order to unlock it. Which might be difficult if the collar decides to gag you (in which case you will have to wait for the gag to disappear). Maybe also a configurable amount of days in which it is not unlockable, like with the slave collar. [I was thinking about this collar as a semi-quest item. Not like the rubber doll or the cursed collar, but more like the slave, slut or whore collar. This is why I limited the removal process to something relatively simple and not a quest to some ghostly realm and such]

The collar could also function as if you have cursed plugs in you, and react to magic or randomly tease you.

Maybe in order to avoid race conditions and such, the collar should "scare off" normal rapists.

If we really want the collar to be even less gameplay-hindering, it could maybe summon some ghost to fight for you in times your hands are bound.

What do you guys think?

Hello, I have always loved this mod for being super customizable, which is ideal for my RP gameplay style, where i can define and manage most events by myself. I was, however, very frustrated with a new DCL Prison. I didnot find any way to disable it in MCM, even disabling functions and events in debug section wont help, i didnot find it even in script sources.

Ideally, it would be great to be able to customize it like it is done with public indecency  outcomes, but it must be possible to quickly disable this, at least.

Also, a minor remark:

Solicitation dance rape chance depends on the rape chance itself and if the last is low, go figure - it would be better to separate this chances.

I have a Problem. With the Justice System. Whenever i get arrested, i become this message (Picture). Everything works fine, until i get teleported in the prison. Then the game crashes. Is there another mod needed or what?

IMG_20190816_160729.jpg

9 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The game never auto-activated quest markers for me. I didn't even know it is an option XD

EDIT: I just had a loading screen tip which says a new quest will not be activated unless you have no active quests at all. If yours used to auto-activate, it might have been a mod.

No.  My unmodded Xbox skyrim editon used to do it as well.  What they mean by that is that if you already have an active quest it won't auto mark a new one.  But if you turn off markers for that quest (or if that quest ends) the next quest you get should auto-activate.  Once bound queen starts (or more specifically once I talk to the guy in the college) it stops all-together.