Kimy

Deviously Cursed Loot LE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Ok I seem to have a problem with DCUR on NMM. I’m attempting to uninstall DCUR 9.2 Beta version to install the stable DCUR 9.0 version. However I ended up getting an error message saying “mod was not deactivated” and it wouldn’t delete. Now apparently restarting NMM allowed me to actually uninstall and delete properly this time but does anybody know what went wrong?

There is a problem with the whores in the Whip&chaines Inn. I chose the option to spank and bind her. But in the animation after she got the DDs she wore the strap-on together with a straitjacket. Shouldn't the player be the "male" part in this scenario?

And the girls didn't redress to the pink uniform and kept wearing the DDs. Btw. Hailey has a neck gap, none of the others has.20210329164053_1.thumb.jpg.0f9f1071012cf43d448b30b2bb390cb2.jpg

Small suggestion for alternative set of trap chance modifiers:

Arousal modifier - increases trap chance by 1% (by default) for each point of PCs arousal;

Orgasm modifier - increases trap chance by 100% (by default)  for each day since last orgasm (defined by SL Arousal)

Trap modifier - increases trap chance by 100% (by default) for each day without triggering Cursed Loots trap (defined by dcur_library.lasttraptriggered property)

Basically formulae looks like this:

Chance = BaseChance + (BaseChance * (PCArousal * ArousalMod / 100)) + (BaseChance * (LastOrgasm * OrgasmMod / 100)) + (BaseChance * (LastTrap * TrapMod / 100))

where

PCArousal - Current PC arousal in units

ArousalMod - Arousal Modifier (default 1)

LastOrgasm - Time since last orgasm from SL Arousal

OrgasmMod - Orgasm Modifier (default 100)

LastTrap - Time passed since we last triggered a Cursed Loots trap ( Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - dcur_library.lasttraptriggered)

TrapMod - Trap Modifier (default 100%

For example, if default trap chance is 5%, players arousal is 60, Last orgasm happened 1.2 days ago and we were lucky to avoid traps for 2 days, then the final chance will be

24 = 5 + (5 * (60 * 1 / 100 )) + (5 * (1.2 * 100 / 100)) + (5 * (2 * 100 / 100 ))

if we trigger a trap then chance will decrease to around 14% (since trap modifier influence will tend to be 0). This will allow for more dynamic change of trap chance.

From scripting point of view in could look like this

Spoiler

if dcumenu.AltTrapModifiers ; Toggle alternative set on and off
        float LastTimeOrgasm = Aroused.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(libs.playerRef) ; Days since last orgasm

; when we start a new game and we have SeparateOrgasm installed function Aroused.GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm() will return a random int between 0 and 30.

; such a large number will increase trap chance to crazy numbers and we don't want that from the start.
        float FirstOrgasmCheck = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - LastTimeOrgasm
        if (FirstOrgasmCheck >= 0 && FirstOrgasmCheck < 0.2) || (FirstOrgasmCheck <= 0 && FirstOrgasmCheck > -0.2) || FirstOrgasmCheck < -0.2
            LastTimeOrgasm = 1.0 ; overriding
        endif

basechance = basechance + (basechance * (dcumenu.ArousalInf * playerarousal / 100)) + ( basechance * (dcumenu.OrgasmInf / 100 * LastTimeOrgasm)) + (basechance * (dcumenu.LastTrapInf / 100 * (Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - lasttraptriggered))) As Float
else ; if disabled use original formulae
        basechance = ((1 - dcumenu.arousalweight) * basechance) + (dcumenu.arousalweight * playerarousal * dcumenu.arousalmodifier) As Float
endif

--------------------------------

Where bool dcumenu.AltTrapModifiers - Toggle this modifiers in MCM. We need to choose which set of modifiers to use.

int dcumenu.ArousalInf - value of Arousal Modifier in MCM (default 1)

int dcumenu.OrgasmInf - value of Orgasm Modifier in MCM (default 100)

int dcumenu.LastTrapInf - value of trap Modifier in MCM (default 100)

Looks more confusing than I though it would. :)

There is a problem with the Cursed Bra. After it gets removed by the strange soulgem it binds itself again 2 seconds after removal and I can't remove it.

On 3/23/2021 at 3:20 PM, Zaflis said:

If problem is DD and not DCL, yes.

You should try uninstalling DD and then start game to verify it's really gone. (Doing this will probably demand you disable also all DD requiring content esp's too because they'll be missing masters.) Then install DD 5.1 only and re-enable content mods.

Beast races and For Him modules are not necessary unless you play those yourself, and there are no mods that have made content for them, as far as i know (and i never play males or beasts anyway so...).

Hey,
Thank you for helping me first of all! And I wanted to say that my problem got fixed after disabling+restarting the game and enabling it again.

As for the "Fir Him" module i didn't check it as well because i'm not really THAT interested in males :^)

Found a small issue with Whip and Chain. 

Door to this building is consider locked even when player tries to leave. Which means, leaving the inn may trigger a trap. I mean, it may kind of fit the theme of the inn, but is kind of annoying at the same time (I already set that only locked door can be trapped because without it trap could trigger after loading autosave)

On 1/3/2020 at 5:29 AM, darkfender666 said:

Hi i have few small problems with latest update.

1) missing some textures: for example in dragonare many dd stuff like warden dress, leah boots... also LEON face is purple.

I also updated the 3 Devious devices mods so i wonder if i forgot anything else..

2) any way to disable prison dialogue and let PO take control? if i put the chance to 100? the guard dialogue  is different and they often also ends attacking even if they shouldn't.

3) PO Bounty hunters can reach you in dragonar prison messing up everything.

4) how do i start leah service without repeating the quest again?

5) time in dragonar is silly... you have to sleep 2 days to actually make a work day start despite. That is you have to sleep a Whole day after the message you cannot sleep anymore. May i suggest to simply use the bed as a trigger without actually sleeping like captured dreamshop used to do?

Ty

P.S: everything tested on a brand new game with everything clean.

I've just started a new game since installing DD 5.1 and DCL 9 and I'm also seeing Leah's boots and Leon's face purple. I haven't played enough to see if other things seem to be without textures. Wondering if I did something wrong. Did you get an answer on this @darkfender666?
My bad, uninstalled totally and reinstalled and face and Leah's stockings look as they should. Thanks anyway.

Any can share with me Whip and chains internal screenshot. I suspect that in my game from here disappears all bound girls furniture and it's write into papyrus log as endless errors:

Spoiler

[zadcQuest (0C0022FD)].zadclibs.isAnimating() - "zadclibs.psc" Line 389
    [ (101135DF)].zadcFurnitureScript.OnUpdate() - "zadcFurnitureScript.psc" Line 787
[04/01/2021 - 12:39:47PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp105"
stack:

Also when i play bondage lock items game with Melissa(?) i win because she somehow can't equip on me bondage items. I was naked and without any dd items on me and she stops equip after arms and legs cuffs when need to place on me collar. Unfortunately some strange Skyrim glitch happen and it not write into papyrus log anything. Maybe that was because i accidentally start 2 Skyrim's and one of it i close...

Papyrus.2.log

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Any can share with me Whip and chains internal screenshot. I suspect that in my game from here disappears all bound girls furniture and it's write into papyrus log as endless errors:

Hide contents

[zadcQuest (0C0022FD)].zadclibs.isAnimating() - "zadclibs.psc" Line 389
    [ (101135DF)].zadcFurnitureScript.OnUpdate() - "zadcFurnitureScript.psc" Line 787
[04/01/2021 - 12:39:47PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp105"
stack:

Also when i play bondage lock items game with Melissa(?) i win because she somehow can't equip on me bondage items. I was naked and without any dd items on me and she stops equip after arms and legs cuffs when need to place on me collar. Unfortunately some strange Skyrim glitch happen and it not write into papyrus log anything. Maybe that was because i accidentally start 2 Skyrim's and one of it i close...

Papyrus.2.log 104.79 kB · 0 downloads

Which game? i'm not seeing a melissa. It is taking a very long time to set up for these games for me. Minutes, not seconds. Maybe that is the issue? Too much stuff in here.

Works ok on the minimal load order when I was testing, but not my full load order.

Tamara - in the corner by the entrance? Locks you in a extreme hobble dress (and damn do i have some lag in here! takes forever for the first struggle to pop)

Olivia - by the cell - furniture escape. (for this i never got the pose until i struggled. but i did get the prompts to escape when e was pressed)

Crista - game master - hi/low, greatest lover, struggle queen, escape room (didn't bother, too laggy)

Spoiler

left of the entrance

image.png.d677b881ea59aa4d31e7d56689097f66.png

right of the entrance

image.thumb.png.381e10904607bf44d2f9b14f4b73366b.png

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Crista - game master - hi/low, greatest lover, struggle queen, escape room (didn't bother, too laggy)

Sorry it was Christa:

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.jpg.87bd383109b58430a76994918e015289.jpg

That is it - furniture's are disappeared:

Spoiler

ScreenShot22.jpg.b7567ea4f67fa1e769caa2793d11047c.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg.cb5c3f13135d02a742fd4fc0f223b9d5.jpg

UPD: Any ideas how to get it back?) Furniture's and end this endless loop of errors

1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry it was Christa:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot24.jpg.87bd383109b58430a76994918e015289.jpg

That is it - furniture's are disappeared:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot22.jpg.b7567ea4f67fa1e769caa2793d11047c.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg.cb5c3f13135d02a742fd4fc0f223b9d5.jpg

It took a good few minutes for furniture to load in for me. And the first equips and struggles took a long time too. After the first time though everything was ok, not lightning fast, but bearable.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It took a good few minutes for furniture to load in for me. And the first equips and struggles took a long time too. After the first time though everything was ok, not lightning fast, but bearable.

No first time when i visit inn (straight after exit with Chloe from Helgen and before official Whip inn quest) furniture's was here. Also it explains why now papyrus log spawn a errors: NPC must be in furniture but place-able object not exist. On 6 core CPU with HDT SMP and minimal requirements for DCL not laggy anymore.

And those furniture's are for NPC but other furniture's - for quests and in cities are in place where it needs to be. Somehow is deleted only Whip and inn NPC furnitures

Spoiler

ScreenShot25.jpg.a957b2114afce47c3a6ce30b063b2efe.jpg

38 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

No first time when i visit inn (straight after exit with Chloe from Helgen and before official Whip inn quest) furniture's was here. Also it explains why now papyrus log spawn a errors: NPC must be in furniture but place-able object not exist. On 6 core CPU with HDT SMP and minimal requirements for DCL not laggy anymore.

And those furniture's are for NPC but other furniture's - for quests and in cities are in place where it needs to be. Somehow is deleted only Whip and inn NPC furnitures

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot25.jpg.a957b2114afce47c3a6ce30b063b2efe.jpg

1. You must be sure that you have DD contraptions and other DD files only from version 5.1, no older files exists anymore. For example overwriting DD 4 with DD 5 is not a good idea. DD 4 must be deleted first.

2. New game needed when you update DD to 5 or DCL to 9, script cleaners are not to be trusted on this. Neither is old game in LAL cell that had old versions still.

21 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

You must be sure that you have DD contraptions and other DD files only from version 5.1, no older files exists anymore. For example overwriting DD 4 with DD 5 is not a good idea. DD 4 must be deleted first.

2. New game needed when you update DD to 5 or DCL to 9, script cleaners are not to be trusted on this. Neither is old game in LAL cell that had old versions still.

This things was first what i do when start NEW game with DCL 9.0. Now i'm 22 level.

And disappear only Whips and Inn devices. Others are in place and greatly works. Also in Whip and inn are devices for player on place. Missing only SCRIPTED devices for NPC where it must be locked as decorations.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.  I'm on the part of the bound queen quest where I need to find the papers in dungeons and crypts.  I've been through nearly a half dozen types of dungeons/crypts and nothing.  Are they not necessarily in the boss chest or am I missing something? 

27 minutes ago, Caladian said:

I've been through nearly a half dozen types of dungeons/crypts and nothing.  Are they not necessarily in the boss chest or am I missing something?

Those spawns of any ornate chest in any dungeon, mine, crypt. But it have 25% chance to spawn into it.

As example it spawns into (i got here) Lost Knife Hideout.

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Those spawns of any ornate chest in any dungeon, mine, crypt. But it have 25% chance to spawn into it.

As example it spawns into (i got here) Lost Knife Hideout.

Just to verify, when you say ornate chest do you me the single one, in a dungeon, etc, etc?  Or do you mean any of the chests?

42 minutes ago, Caladian said:

Or do you mean any of the chests?

Ornate chest is only one or 2 in dungeon, it's boss chest. In Lost Knife Hideout there is 2 chest (1 hidden) Later i can do the screenshot of chest.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ornate chest is only one or 2 in dungeon, it's boss chest. In Lost Knife Hideout there is 2 chest (1 hidden) Later i can do the screenshot of chest.

That is why i called it boss chest.  Thanks.  :)

Is anyone else not able to remove decies (even with debug) after the last update, i'm not 100% DCL is the cause but i think that since i installed it everytime i try to remove a device it doesn't go away, even if the "struggle prompt" says it was removed, has anyone else found this?

Thank you in advance

The only thing I notice not working with 9.0 is the debug on the safe word free me even when I choose the option to remove all devices is no longer removes the devices I know the slow way is to use keys which I have the add item menu mod added to my game, but I was wondering is the debug broken or do I need a new save or what?

9 minutes ago, Alpha719 said:

The only thing I notice not working with 9.0 is the debug on the safe word free me even when I choose the option to remove all devices is no longer removes the devices I know the slow way is to use keys which I have the add item menu mod added to my game, but I was wondering is the debug broken or do I need a new save or what?

i have the same problem, can you remove them normally?

1 minute ago, iceta said:

i have the same problem, can you remove them normally?

Yeah just by using keys or reloading an old save where I don’t have devices locked on my character but I was hoping to use the faster way through the debug option before I used 9.0 the debug was the quickest way to remove devices and it would always work I wonder if the new changes were done on purpose or is it a bug.