Texy

Skyrim Clothes & Armour Resource

Thanks for posting this. Although I couldn't download the Skimpy/Savage Armour from that site :(

I just tested the links for the skimpy/savage armour' date=' it seems to be working alright ^^

[/quote']

I'm sure links are working alright, but... It's difficult to get to download anything from a japanese/chinese (not sure the language it is) webpage when you haven't got an idea of any of both languages. I've tried downloading it several times from the different links of the webpage. The ones that seem download links, but I just get no where, or I get to a register form I can't fill up because I don't understand anything it's written there. Could you please give some notions on how to download it? or could you upload it to an english server so language dosen't becomes a barrier for the players who would like to implement this mod on to it's skyrim game? Thanks.

I believe your skimpy armor and Savage armor are the same. And good job with the thread!

hey for the skimpy savage armor, all the links are down and aren't working anymore. is there a way you can reupload the links, or better yet, just merge the files together into one file?

I believe your skimpy armor and Savage armor are the same. And good job with the thread!

hey for the skimpy savage armor' date=' all the links are down and aren't working anymore. is there a way you can reupload the links, or better yet, just merge the files together into one file?

[/quote']

whoa yea this is prly super late but if you looke back i uploaded another file of it

tis right here: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxm0c7ni82m6hae

sorry to bother you but for some reason i cant get the savage armor to work. I tried the original links and the copy from SummGai. But evertime i activate the mod my game crashes after the bethesda screen.

this is also suuuuuuper mega late xD, sry i was in a sorta hiatus and shizzle, but anyway my copy when extracted has another zipped file in the meshes folder called ql, this one has another pair of nifs for the main body where it replaces the one thats there, which is a custom body mod, with the one that uses cbbe, odds are you are crashing cause its using a body mod that you arent

mah apologies for being mega ultralisk late about this, but if this still persists then you can get a prly even safer version from ANK castle or a mega oppai version from i think Alan's BBP or somewhere else on the Lab

sorry to bother you but for some reason i cant get the savage armor to work. I tried the original links and the copy from SummGai. But evertime i activate the mod my game crashes after the bethesda screen.

this is also suuuuuuper mega late xD' date=' sry i was in a sorta hiatus and shizzle, but anyway my copy when extracted has another zipped file in the meshes folder called ql, this one has another pair of nifs for the main body where it replaces the one thats there, which is a custom body mod, with the one that uses cbbe, odds are you are crashing cause its using a body mod that you arent

mah apologies for being mega ultralisk late about this, but if this still persists then you can get a prly even safer version from ANK castle or a mega oppai version from i think Alan's BBP or somewhere else on the Lab

[/quote']

In case deathman is still wondering, the crashing after bethesda screen is because you didn't copy the strings files. That fixed it for me.

Info for anyone else who might be checking out the savage pack:

As for the meshes, the original one seemed to work fine (proportions seemed like nume), but the zipped meshes were CBBEv2 I think, cuz the hips are messed up. Also, for some reason, the textures are so muddy, not all bright and shiny like the screenshot. The extra texture folder just changed it from gold to silver, didn't make them look any better. I know it's not my ENB because it looked fine when I was using Alan's BBP pack. The string file also didn't change/fix the name of the armor, it simply stops the game from crashing. It still shows up as blocks when you go to craft it (so you won't be finding their values in the console using help).

Hello there could you please re-upload the Dead Master link, because it's dead.  I've been reading most of the posts but couldn't find a request for a re-uploaded link so I am asking for it now.  If it's already done, please have mercy on me and not curse me out for not properly using "google" because I've been up and down this forum and several others and have read so much my eyes are bleeding.... also I did notice someone posted if the the scythe in the picture was a separate download or does it come with it.  I hope to hear from you with a positive response.  Also I believe some of the other links are down, I'll re-post in a little while when I get the names of the ones that have dead links.

Edit:  Here's the list of dead links:

-2pac's Orcish Set (forwarding link, but the mod link in forum is dead)
-2pacs Glass armour (forwarding link, but the mod link in forum is dead)
-Airy Armour (First link is dead, English support link is still good)
-Belt Girl 2  ************EDIT:    (Impossibru posted an updated link)**************
-Deadmaster Armor  :P ************************************THIS IS MY ACTUAL REQUESTED ARMOR************************************** :P
-Dynasty Armour (Only the Mediafire link is dead,,, the Nexus link is still good)
-Dragonplate Armour (all links dead, and the loverslab link leads to other forums with various links to other forums... but didn't find any that lead to the armor)
-Hawke mage champion   *******EDIT: Updated link Submitted by SummGai
-Armor of the fallen   *******EDIT: Updated link Submitted by SummGai
-Darksiders Armor Mod (Both the original and the Update link are dead)
-Fallen Angel ************(I would like to get this one also)*************
-Gundam Armours (I don't think they're still available to dl so I dug around for a long time and found these, but I forget who posted them for credits and for possible errors... I haven't loaded this into skyrim yet.  But here's the  :exclamation:  link :idea: for my re-upload, feel free to dl check it out and repost on your site for credits.)
-High Elf L03 CBBEv3 TERA (Although the non-replacer link is still good)
-Lady Elegance Dress (Mediafire, Filesonic are dead and I think the Other is dead or at least I can't navigate through that site properly.)
-Lord of War Armour (the link takes me to the bbs.3dfame.com site but when trying to dl, it would force me to dl some kind of mod manager.  It's probably there, just can navigate through Chinese text)  *************EDIT:  (SummGai posted an updated link but the file name is the same as in the link for the Warden armor so not sure if its really updated or he provided the wrong link  :@ .)
-Niso Skirt Black (Says their service is currently not available in the USA)
-Niso Skirt Blue (Says their service is currently not available in the USA)
-Niso Skirt Red (Says their service is currently not available in the USA)
-Succubus Hat + Hair Mask ****************EDIT:  (Quiora posted an updated link, Alternate link Submitted by SummGai)***************
-Sophitia Armour (Mediafire link for armour broken.. the 115 links are only accessible to residents in China or someone lucky enough to create account with a little help.  The Modified Version link is still good.)
-Skimpy/Savage Armour (Main file link broken, ingame fix Good :) , CBBEv3 fix is Good :) , Newer Version link Broken :( .)
-Vindictus Rose Drop Dress (Link goes to 115.com site, again can't dl.)
-Zombie Killer ******************EDIT:  (SummGai posted an updated link)

These were added by others in this forum
-Fallen Submitted by SummGai
-Hawke Submitted by SummGai
-Warden Submitted by SummGai (Not sure if this link is correct because if was used twice once for Lord of War Armor and Now)
- ANK Castle by Arrow&Knee ModTeam Submitted by SummGai
- 252PONPONPON.hkx Submitted by SummGai

P.S.- I've been on a download binge for a little while now, so I have quite a bit, but probably not like other people, but I've been scavenging websites and their archives for mods so if you want me to I can generate a .txt file that has a list of all the mods I currently have and hopefully I can organize it well enough.  Since I've been dl'ing like crazy I don't remember who the creators of these mods were but I am sure a quick google search will find the corresponding info anyone may have if they have questions.  I haven't uploading anything else yet other than that Gundam Armor file, so if you want anything just let me know after you review the .txt file that I could send you if you want it.  Thanks for all that you did and it's a shame you're not getting paid for this.  I just made this list of broken links for you so when you update this forum hopefully you can fix the broken links.  Thanks again. :D

I can't get the lady elegance dress to work and I have tried manual install and installing it with Mod manager, can someone please help, maybe I just can find it In the game? is it in a chest somewhere, or in a box? or craftable? i've looked thru all the blacksmith options