Explain Your Avatard

Was found by an ex friend during a search for dark images two years ago. Name was thought up of when I was sick of my old username since I don't care for zombies anymore. Wanted to appeal more towards my true self. Darkness is what lurks inside. Hollowness that fills a shell that once was a life filled human being. Regret plagues my mind that will doom me in one day. We all meet our demise one day, whether or not one did so bring it upon them self. Darkening Demise feels more right than anything else I ever went by.

Guest Omega1084

Mine is just a sexy anime girl in a vacuum of darkness.

Nothing special to it except I edited in some red eyes because why not.

It also happens to be my Desktop right now.

post-172210-0-12473900-1405126903_thumb.jpg

I like thick asians. Therefore, I have a bunch of galleries of thick asians saved on my hard drive. A true perv. Thats it, really. 

And where do you happen to get these images from....For purely research to see where....guys get photo's from internet surveys and such and such...........Give me LINK~!! 

Mine is malthael, A diablo 3 boss from the DLC Reaper of Souls, His CG trailer was fucking epic so i put it on here as my first avatar ever.!

My avatar is a selfie.   :P

Mine too!

Mine also. Here's looking at ya!  lol.

You can find it all over the web with various version of "eyes" and sometimes different tints of the skin .. just slightly different tints. Sometimes I change the avatar and people don't notice the eyes have changed...

The name is self explanatory.

Its an artist CG rendition of Joan D'Arc, I think this ones 2D but it could be 3D. I change my pictures every now and then, but they all come from CGSociety.org. I just cut them down to a suitable size. I might be able to post the full pictures.

Fair Warning these images are pretty big:

EoJHxlF.jpg
 4ATJZ57.jpg
AJxH5XU.jpg

These are the snipped down versions I use:

7Mcoj0q.jpg
CMBXt5p.jpg
ZnLYcl7.jpg

My avatars are almost always of my character as they look at the moment. I just put a new one up, because I had changed her hair a few days back. and here's the full version, I literally just loaded up the game, and took a quick screen, but it looks ok for now I guess.

post-94139-0-68169300-1405142265_thumb.jpg

My screen name has nothing to do with Dallas Texas. It comes from Dallas Music Ltd and Arbiter Group, two English companies that merged in late 1967/early 1968. They made all sorts of guitar related products, but are best known for the Fuzz Face.

They came out in late 1966 as the Arbiter Fuzz Face, and after the merger, the Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face. They're still being made today by Jim Dunlop.

I'm including a pic and video of a fuzz face, because I'm sure there's some of you that have no clue what I am talking about. This pic is of a very rare 1969 Fuzz Face. It's rare because of the paint color. Usually they were Black, Silver, or Red. In 69, they made a very small batch of them with that blue paint. The paint color doesn't mean a lot though, it was just what they had on hand.

post-94139-0-45059000-1405143605_thumb.jpg

So what does a Fuzz Face do? Watch this. The sound of Hendrix's guitar is a Fuzz Face and a fully cranked Marshall Super Lead Stack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy78gaHLPVs

My avatars are almost always of my character as they look at the moment. I just put a new one up, because I had changed her hair a few days back. and here's the full version, I literally just loaded up the game, and took a quick screen, but it looks ok for now I guess.

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-07-12 00-07-58-95.jpg

Slightly off topic but is that Skyrim or New Vegas?

Mine is a picture of Eren and Mikasa of Attack on Titan. I use it to show the symbiosis realationship between me and a female use on here who I am close to.

Slightly off topic but is that Skyrim or New Vegas?

Mine is a picture of Eren and Mikasa of Attack on Titan. I use it to show the symbiosis realationship between me and a female use on here who I am close to.

The screenshot is labled as "TESV", so it obviously is Skyrim.

And you can name the "female use[r]" by name, it's not like her name would be all over your title and signature already. :D

(pokes with stick) say it ......say it.

*resists*

NEVER!!

How about you mail a meal to everyone who shouldn't know it, so bribe them to keep their noses off of you? :D

Anyway, back to topic:

My avatar displays Discordia Origa, the Queen of Darkelves. She is the only character next to my OC that I regularely roleplay as and I could bite my ass off out of jealousy because she is not my invention. I never liked a character from fiction as much as her before (Marina excluded) and always am happy to give her some more life and a new surrounding.

And this particular picture of her is one of the best I found so far.

My username is a combination of my own nickname, Sif, and the Mord Sith from Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth novels, and the TV series Legend of the Seeker.

A Perfect Waste Of Time is an Elbow song lyric a friend once used to describe me, and I kind of liked it.

The picture: I like corsets. And I like the singer/songwriter Micah P. Hinson. Pretty much all of his albums or singles have a woman in a corset on their cover. This one is from the single Beneath The Rose. I've had pictures of my Skyrim character for my avatar before, and briefly a shot of Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes, but I liked this one enough to stick with it for a good while.

I googled "sleepy" and saw my pic as one of the first hits. Just had to use it, though I saved a few other snoozy animal/people shots in case I fancy a change later.

As for why Sleepy: I have a reputation for being a lazy so and so. Completely unfounded, of course...

:o

Mine is from one of the oldest computer games, fitting since I'm one of the few Real Old Men here. And if you can't guess the name of that game, you're too damn YOUNG, so get off my lawn!

Played it already year ago. Around 1998. :lol:

Mine is from one of the oldest computer games, fitting since I'm one of the few Real Old Men here. And if you can't guess the name of that game, you're too damn YOUNG, so get off my lawn!

Hey Slammer.

Which walker do you find is best to wack these young wippersnappers that decide to cut across your lawn.. I would like to know. Mine don't seem to work that well. :D

Mine is an "A" as you can see. I like vector stuff and made it for fun. I liked it so much that I kept it.

And if you it somewhere else it's 99% me.

(Don't know why someone would use my ava but its the internet, and you know...)

Sig is pretty clear, did some stuff for Skyrim Teeth. Still trying to get some nice High Poly Teeth in the game but can't get the NIF to work. And chargen is a pain in the but... Open vanilla, pose high Poly, save it, fix stuff in *.OBJ  via text editor, repeat.