Vindictus Mod Collection

After downloading the Vindictus Package Mod I noticed right away quite a few bugs. I don't know where to report them or who to report them to so I decided I would do it here.

The first bug I would like to report is when equipping the Shining Will Set, my character's arms, legs, and chest become a light toned skin color than my character's white skin. I don't think it is compatible with extended colors mod so if someone could make it compatible I would greatly appreciate it. :)

The second bug involves the guardian armor. I noticed that when I equip the guardian armor but do not equip the gauntlets my character's arms are completely missing. I would love to be able to use these armor sets without gauntlets or with different armor gauntlets. Could someone also fix this issue?

The third bug that I'm reporting, I've seen is in all the armor sets listed in this thread. If I don't equip an armor set's boots with its armor cuirass, my girl's feet stick out of the boots at the bottom. Is this a body mod issue? If not, could someone also fix this issue. Thanks a TON!!!! :D I know Skyrim has only been out for a little while but can't wait to get this armor without clipping, discolored skin, missing body issues.

@pandabear

Everything

@UnlikelyH3ro

No, the screen your looking at is from vindictus. There are many armor sets that require you to wear the whole set for them to appear or not. Some of them are also ports where as they haven't been fit to Skyrims bodies.

@redlink234

No

Any idea where to get this texture?

1840652-1331533254.jpg

Any idea where to get this re-texture of the EP9 & EP10 Mix Set?

Yes, I made that texture a couple of days ago :)

I uploaded it to nexus but it is under moderation now... I've uploaded it to Dropbox to share it on LL now. clicky

edit: I remade the ESP and nif files, you can craft it with just leather strips btw (glass section for light, daedric section for heavy)

Yes' date=' I made that texture a couple of days ago :)

I uploaded it to nexus but it is under moderation now... I've uploaded it to Dropbox to share it on LL now. clicky

edit: I remade the ESP and nif files, you can craft it with just leather strips btw (glass section for light, daedric section for heavy)

Shiny! Thanks :)

The first bug I would like to report is when equipping the Shining Will Set' date=' my character's arms, legs, and chest become a light toned skin color than my character's white skin. I don't think it is compatible with extended colors mod so if someone could make it compatible I would greatly appreciate it. :)

The second bug involves the guardian armor. I noticed that when I equip the guardian armor but do not equip the gauntlets my character's arms are completely missing. I would love to be able to use these armor sets without gauntlets or with different armor gauntlets. Could someone also fix this issue?

The third bug that I'm reporting, I've seen is in all the armor sets listed in this thread. If I don't equip an armor set's boots with its armor cuirass, my girl's feet stick out of the boots at the bottom. Is this a body mod issue? If not, could someone also fix this issue. Thanks a TON!!!! :D I know Skyrim has only been out for a little while but can't wait to get this armor without clipping, discolored skin, missing body issues.

[/quote']

Sorry for my "absence" I was out of town for a few weeks visiting my father and family + a wedding, I'll be picking up where I left off on this pack.

1. The de-coloration I can honestly do nothing about because that is a "texture" related issue that I can not fix. I mainly resolve issues like your next two.

he second bug involves the guardian armor. I noticed that when I equip the guardian armor but do not equip the gauntlets my character's arms are completely missing.

This might have been a small setting/step I have overlooked. Each piece of armor has about 10 steps/settings each. So with about 8 sets of armor with 4-6 files/pieces of armor, I'll easily loose track or miss a few things. I'll check into this.

The third bug that I'm reporting, I've seen is in all the armor sets listed in this thread. If I don't equip an armor set's boots with its armor cuirass, my girl's feet stick out of the boots at the bottom.

This is a issue similar to number 2. It "might" be a small setting I overlooked. For each piece of armor, I have to tell the engine(what the game itself runs on) what that item is, what it does, what part of the body it covers ect ect. If it does cover a portion of the body and I do not tell skyrim that it does, it'll appear invisible or not show. "normally" If its invisible, that means it not loading right or thats "not" what its suppose to cover.

Not all of the armors "cover" the same portions of the body. One armor set has the chest piece that covers the arms down to the hands, so I have to tell skyrim thats what it covers, but most armors don't cover down to the hands. So its a matter of trial and error of "getting it to show ingame, then finding out which part of the body it's "suppose" to cover."

So my normal testing process of armors are to make a few changes, go ingame and check it, get out, fix, go back in. Repeat till its all fixed. So again, 2 and 3 are pretty much the same. It just a setting I missed somewhere.

Sorry for the rambling!

The Bloodprince armor is enchanted which makes it cause my character to have a shadow appearance which defeats the purpose of wearing the armor as it is not visible and is found under the Misc tab in crafting instead of steel with the rest of the set, just wanted to report this bug which may very well be on my end only

Alright.. Ummm I've downloaded the Vindictus Pack and extracted it all and stuff I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something because my blacksmithing skill is 100 and I looked in the steel and everything else nothing besides the vanilla armors and weapons come up so ether the pack is missing alot of files or i did something terribly wrong..