Vindictus Mod Collection

Okay I should state that the screen shots provided are from vindictus, its to compare with the actual set that has been ported into the game.

I will eventually take screens from in game and put them into the spoiler.

Next, "BBP Scale for CHSBHC with BBP" is needed to have the guardian set to work.

Wow ! excelent post ! thanks for sharing all that ! and thanks a lot to thoses who have converted all that for skyrim :D

A little question' date=' is there a hair pack from Vindictus ? :P

[/quote']

No there isn't, BUT..That is an excellent idea which never came to my mind till you said it!

I am no modder, but I will try to find resources for people who are.

Currently all i'm working on is finding more mods for others, and working with the ck since I'm still new to it ^^.

The blood prince armor is all grey? Not like in the pic with black hood/white texture. Is this normal or was there a retex of this armor i missed?

Might be texture problem, please check out the problems tab in the thread to see if anything there helps, specifically go to "problems" then scroll down till you see 2 other spoilers.

thx for this great collection!!

Is there a way to match the skin with the head?

I'm using the Rage armor from the vindictus package' date=' but unfortunately the bodys bright skin doesnt fit to my characters face at all and i dont really like the head coming with that dress.. :o

[/quote']

Sadly no, I was dissapointed to this as well. Maybe in a future update this will be fixed.

thx for this great collection!!

Is there a way to match the skin with the head?

I'm using the Rage armor from the vindictus package' date=' but unfortunately the bodys bright skin doesnt fit to my characters face at all and i dont really like the head coming with that dress.. :o

[/quote']

Sadly no, I was dissapointed to this as well. Maybe in a future update this will be fixed.

let's hope so :D

because this is actually one of my favorites.

there are also a few other nice armors with the same issue..

:s please help >.<; I really would like to use the rose drop set but I can't find it in the forge menu :s.... what does it replace? I've looked for a while... and no one seems to want to answer me >.<

have you tried adding it with console commands?

search for the ID with "help rose 4" or whatever the name might be ingame...?!

I've seen this on Naver' date=' its keaghens armor in vindictus. C: want DL link so I can include it into the vindictus collection

[/quote']

dun worry here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oxm0le5w1w16c63

about that one it needs some work done on it

1: armor too dark literally

2: arm dissappears in fp

3: helm is bad ass but hand no elevation from the neck on females (armor needs adjusted for female body

can anyone tell me how to get the

armor's on the Vindictus Pack Tab

i placed the .esp and .bsa well

i don't know if the armor's are

there if they are tell me how to

get em T_T

just input in the console the next command:

help hero 4

you should see the list of armors from vindictus mod.