Vindictus Mod Collection

hey all :) moonchopper this is a great source full stuff u have in here!! thx for all your effort to get things right!

it seems however that whenever i try to use the Ep10 and Ep9 Mix set my game always crashes before the loadscreen when i open the luncher... i use CBBE and BBP bodies.. got any ideas where/what might be the problem? :)

Hmmm you might need BBP scale or... you might not have Manually inputed the mod into skyrim.

Those are the two common errors people have with ctd's

could you pls give me a link for those 2 so i can compare with the ones i am already using?

Well i can only give you one link because the other method is actually placing the mod folder into your data folder.

Link to bbp scale

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7814

I'm sorry..I would like to ask..why is some armor is original armor?

Example: Rage armor = Steel Plate

Other armor becomes Dwemer armor..

I tried reinstalling the mod but it's still the same...

sorry for my poor English...

Can anyone assist me?

As posted before some of them are replacers but a good person named "TheOneWolf" is working hard at the moment to fix these armors and weapons.

Can anyone assist me?

As posted before some of them are replacers but a good person named "TheOneWolf" is working hard at the moment to fix these armors and weapons.

I see, so it means they are not ready to be used yet?

By the way, I can't find the EP 9-10 armor.

Can anyone assist me?

I see' date=' so it means they are not ready to be used yet?

By the way, I can't find the EP 9-10 armor.

[/quote']

I guess you could put it that way. The ep 9-10 mix set should be craftable in the skyforge if I remember correctly

I love this mod, a lot, but could someone please help me? all of the mods work fine except one... I can't find the rose drop set anywhere in the game. what does it replace? :s or where is it forged under, because I've looked for a long time and I can't seem to find it. that's my favorite set of them all so I'd really appreciate some help :P

I don't know why' date=' but in-game the textures look kinda... well... terrible. Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, when I attempt to download the ep10 + 9 mix set (which is my favorite) my game crashes upon startup. I have BBP installed aswell.

[/quote']

same here :(

same here :(

FFFF, that's the only one I really like T-T

EDIT:

Found a solution. First thing's first: you don't need BBP. CBBE is fine to use this with.

The second thing is that in order to fix crashing you need to have an updated version of Skyrim.. if you've never updated then it wont work.

If you had the torrented version of Skyrim like I did, then you're going to have to search for a torrent for the update (I'm using the 5th one atm).

Good luck!

well there is a LOT of problem with somes armors.

i'am using the CBBE3, and the

-succubus dress have a huge mesh problem with the legs.

-Shining Will Set texture are just awfull + a lot boots mesh problem when you stealth

-I dont had any trouble using the Ep10-9 armor :o but the skin look really better from the screen, in skyrim that look pretty bad ( personal opnion )

Question, how work the new Vindictus pack !? there is only a Bsa / Esp file !?