Vindictus Mod Collection

Well if someone here in the thread got a couple in i dont want to be yelled at lol but ok' date=' since noone here imported these, gonna make some of them stand alones

If anyone wants a status update on these add me to steam.

Lt.Wolf

or by my eamil. Wolf1030@msn.com

[/quote']

If you do make some of these standalone I would want to receive links so I can replace the replacer links-I'll give credit aswell :D

Also I've seen people post stuff on steam workshop that obviously isn't owned by bethesda. Saying that I would be on the edge to upload there.

You got it man, I just want to share with the community and nothing more. And yea they took down my Assassin's creed armors, not untill each got like 8k downloads lol and one has over 20k views

Would you be as so kind to upload them into one link for me? That way i can get them all at once and get started faster.

Well if someone here in the thread got a couple in i dont want to be yelled at lol but ok' date=' since noone here imported these, gonna make some of them stand alones

If anyone wants a status update on these add me to steam.

Lt.Wolf

or by my eamil. Wolf1030@msn.com

[/quote']

If you do make some of these standalone I would want to receive links so I can replace the replacer links-I'll give credit aswell :D

Also I've seen people post stuff on steam workshop that obviously isn't owned by bethesda. Saying that I would be on the edge to upload there.

You got it man, I just want to share with the community and nothing more. And yea they took down my Assassin's creed armors, not untill each got like 8k downloads lol and one has over 20k views

Would you be as so kind to upload them into one link for me? That way i can get them all at once and get started faster.

Since I didn't know how to place all 3 files into one I left the last section specifically for non stand alones!

Hopefully this works for you, sorry! There's only 3 files that really need to be converted

quick question. Where is the link for the first set of armor in the spoilers about the showracemenu?

And sorry' date=' but could you list which ones specifically needs the porting, and give me some defense ratings for them.

[/quote']

Sorry, just updated the thread with new pics before I sleep, so could you please designate which one your talking about again? sorry! The ones that need to be ported are the 3 on the very bottom labeled Frostheart set

The defense rating is totally up to you. In the actual game it is considered a light armor variant so the def wouldn't be that high.

Also I have a question for you aswell. Are you able to rename weapons/armor ?

Ahh so everything in that first armor package needs to be standalone'ed?

No no, Some items I wish to rename due to there names being incorrect

(Vindictus Package)

And the ones that need to be stand alone are the last 3

(Frost heart)

In the problems tab I listed the problems in the package which say..

Vehemence Set (Misspelled) Rage

Eagle Heart shield(Misspelled) Egle Heart

Sweetie Bear Set(Misspelled) Sweet Bear

Sword of Salvation(Misspelled) Saver

Succubus Clothing Set (Texture) Fingers

Blade of Ykesha (Texture) Blood texture

Nightmare Set (Armor Variant) Both helmet variations are light

Also if you could, could you edit the stats on the heavy variant of the nightmare set so its better then the light set?

hey all :) moonchopper this is a great source full stuff u have in here!! thx for all your effort to get things right!

it seems however that whenever i try to use the Ep10 and Ep9 Mix set my game always crashes before the loadscreen when i open the luncher... i use CBBE and BBP bodies.. got any ideas where/what might be the problem? :)

I'm confused' date=' where are these ingame?

to be specific

the first set in the Vindictus Package and the scythe

[/quote']

You have to download the mod pack first...

Install it...

And it should be under...steel?

The first set, the one looking like a knight (hopefully that's the one you're referring too) is for male only.

You could use the help hero 4 method in console as well

hey all :) moonchopper this is a great source full stuff u have in here!! thx for all your effort to get things right!

it seems however that whenever i try to use the Ep10 and Ep9 Mix set my game always crashes before the loadscreen when i open the luncher... i use CBBE and BBP bodies.. got any ideas where/what might be the problem? :)

Hmmm you might need BBP scale or... you might not have Manually inputed the mod into skyrim.

Those are the two common errors people have with ctd's

Are these issues with just the files or also ingame names? Because if these are not craftable' date=' sorry i havent gotten a chance to put them ingame yet, I can do that and fix their names.

[/quote']

I believe both (for the package) Everything in the package is craftable. just some name errors, textures, ect. "Listed in other post"

The frostheart set is still retextures of vanilla armor and not standalones

ok so that i'm getting this right.

I need to rename the ingame armor

Rage to Vehemence Set

and so forth?

Yup.

There are 2 that are weapons that need to be renamed aswell that's listed.

Saver - Sword of Salvation

egle shield - Eagle Heart Shield

Hopefully now that cleared any questions! xD, because I'm about to go to sleep since its 2 AM in Japan.

Good luck man! I'll check this thread tommorow morning.

Ah wow, this thing is abit of a mess. I have 1 folder that has two different armor sets in them, that are named the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'll make this post my "patch" notes.

Understanding the symbols.

-Name: means what item

/ : means fixed

//: means WIP

I will be making this a BSA and ESP. Removing the need for the Mesh and Textures folder, which will managing this 10x easier.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Armor:

-Steel Perk

/Placing all Armors to require the "steel" perk, but did not change the required Ingredients.

-Blood Prince

/Fixed Naming to show properly and looking cleaner

/Fixed crafting and tempering

/Defaulted is "dwarven" crafting, the Tags is directed to "studded" Armor in the forge.

Changing the requirement from "dwarven" to steel.

/Set default armor to work with female too, not scaled to the female body.

/Fixed "Bloodpince" to BloodPrince for the item's names. Still has helmet,boots,armor ect in the armors title.

/Fixed Helmet not being seen in the Tempering Table

-Rage(Vehemence Set)

/Fixed Crafting and Tempering

/there is 2 1stperson view files(which is normal) one of them is the wrong set of armor.

/Fixed naming

-DarkCrest

/ Fixed name from Darkcrest to DarkCrest

/Fixed Crafting and Tempering errors. Setting it to require Steel perk AND Advanced Arms perk, still defaulted under the Studded forge section

-Frost Hunter

-NightMares

-Hero(sweetie bear)

/Fixed name

/Fixed crafting and Boots not showing up at the forge and head not showing up at the tempering table

-Sacrifico (shining will)

//Has black body mesh, but nothing else related to the black edition.

-Fallen Angel

//WIP

=================================================================================

Weapons:

-Eagle Heart

/Fixed name

/Fixed crafting

-HeroSaver

/Fixed to be craftable and upgraded.

/Requires Steel and Arcane smithing

/Under Steel tab at the forge

-Holy Defender

/fixed Crafting

/Under Steel

-Scythe of Caresses

/fixed crafting

/under steel

-Ykesha

/fixed crafting

/under steel

Hmmm you might need BBP scale or... you might not have Manually inputed the mod into skyrim.

Those are the two common errors people have with ctd's

could you pls give me a link for those 2 so i can compare with the ones i am already using?