Vindictus Mod Collection

--Shining WIll color option

Okay I just tried it out and it doesn't change the color of the armor, but instead it changes the skin color part of the body. This file is also already included in the armor package which is located in the option folder. I guess the black version is not out or maybe I'm just missing some details from the Korean site.

rcn3gj.jpg

Is that wingaxe thing a part of Vindictus mod?

Can't give you an accurate answer. I have seen it somewhere though. I'm sure if you go to the post where the guardian armor was posted in the thread then i'm sure you'll find an answer.

I already searched those pages and didn't see anything similar. So I asked here to see if there is any chance.

There are some very nice mods here, the Trieve clothing especially is nice, there are actually not all that many interesting and unusual full length dresses or outfits of unique types, a lot of the clothing mods are very similar and many rather Gothish..i like the variety of style of this one.

Well if someone here in the thread got a couple in i dont want to be yelled at lol but ok' date=' since noone here imported these, gonna make some of them stand alones

If anyone wants a status update on these add me to steam.

Lt.Wolf

or by my eamil. Wolf1030@msn.com

[/quote']

Not sure if there are any copyright regulations/enforcement on steam (nexus doesn't allow these)... might want to tread carefully with imported armors. Some of these are taken from naver who aren't too fond of some of their stuff being widely shared, again copyright reasons.

Probably a good idea to keep this stuff out of the spotlight.

Well if someone here in the thread got a couple in i dont want to be yelled at lol but ok' date=' since noone here imported these, gonna make some of them stand alones

If anyone wants a status update on these add me to steam.

Lt.Wolf

or by my eamil. Wolf1030@msn.com

[/quote']

If you do make some of these standalone I would want to receive links so I can replace the replacer links-I'll give credit aswell :D

Also I've seen people post stuff on steam workshop that obviously isn't owned by bethesda. Saying that I would be on the edge to upload there.

Another addition

Rose Drop Armor Set + Succubus Scythe (all stand alone)

2crak9y.jpg

24qplci.jpg

14l4sv6.jpg

Link for which:

Rose Drop Set:

http://115.com/file/an4hxfff#ZowxzLj9aWNKMtXe

Succubus Scythe:

http://115.com/file/be48kpzd#ZowxzLj9aWNKMtXe

Worked very well' date=' tested.

[/quote']

I tested out the rose drop set today and there seems to be something wrong. It could be that its not meant for cbbe. Could you inform me what body mod you used?