Xandero's stuff(05.07.15)

I think right now all draugr switch to a male model when animation is trigger. Would implementing a female version cause trouble with that?

Also how would it work with the current 3p, 4p and 5p animation?

Well... Sexlab doesnt distinguish between male and female critters. So it will be the same as with the Werewolves as far as animations go. Model switching ... well nude creatures would have to be expanded again to check for the gender flag and behave accordingly. I dont know if there are nude models of female Draugr, though.

Well... Sexlab doesnt distinguish between male and female critters. So it will be the same as with the Werewolves as far as animations go. Model switching ... well nude creatures would have to be expanded again to check for the gender flag and behave accordingly. I dont know if there are nude models of female Draugr, though.

there: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-3?hl=naked%20draugr

Will this eventually work for for regular human/elf interaction or will this be limited to the creatures shown in the animations ?

Its a shame it is limited to very specific enemies because the animations look really cool and well done.

Limited.  The animations are done to the skeletons and each creature has their own skeleton.  It's the way the game was built and not a choice by the animators.

Will this eventually work for for regular human/elf interaction or will this be limited to the creatures shown in the animations ?

Its a shame it is limited to very specific enemies because the animations look really cool and well done.

Limited.  The animations are done to the skeletons and each creature has their own skeleton.  It's the way the game was built and not a choice by the animators.

Oh thats a shame, I assume that it would take just as much work to convert the atronach skeleton to a female humanoid skeleton as it would to start all over with the scene, or what ?

Guest Xandero

It is sad, but I have to start completely from scratch. It's a long, besides I climb a wisdom tooth (hurt like hell). Therefore, I shall hardly do similarity animation for humans.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Xandero

can we see it? :3

I put it in the "Spriggan" (1 post). It remains to wait until dentarr will include this in the MNC (although you can replace one of the existing animations for spriggan such "onground" - thats how i check their performance)

Your animations are the sole reason I'm reinstalling Skyrim. I can't wait to see more! If I could make a suggesstion, any chance of some oral sex (male receiving) animations? Thank you for all your hard work, it is GREATLY appreciated. Not enough fem-monster appreciation in these modding circles, sadly.

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out?

I want to export paired animations like you've made from 3d studio max, but when I clone my first skeleton rig, it renames all the bones?  Then it makes exporting the animation from the second rig not work.

How do you setup your scene with two skeletons and export each animation?

I already know how to export a single animation my skeleton using havok tools.  But paired animations have me stumped.

Just a quick and dirty explanation would help A LOT.

Its easy. You should make two separate scenes(1 character+bones;2nd character+his bones). Then make new scene, go File->References->XRef Scene-> Add(add your scenes), then select them and push button Merge. For export select one character and File->Export->Export selected (use xp32 guide(how to choose correct settings and etc)).

FL-BH and SP-onground overwrites eachother, is it supposed to do that?

Ok, I think it's time to make it to the first page - It's not a mod, it's just a set of ready-made animations. I posted them for modders (such as dentarr), so they can use them in their projects. Simply put, see the MNC.

About my work - it is moving slowly, due to certain circumstances. Nevertheless, I plan to make 2 more animations for Artonach, then take a humans - I think that still has never been done animation where you can drink the blood and at the same time ... well, you understand.