Xandero's stuff(05.07.15)

Guest Xandero

the animation is great!

but...can creator make a new set for human female?

I try use the animation on the human female + male, but the female human body will crush lie a spider >,<

Hope creator can create 1 set for human female~

Thanks!

For humans a huge number of animations was already made  (any flavor and color as we say) - thats why I didnt work in this direction, however if I have an original idea, I will implement it immediately. 

Creatures and humans have different skeletons, so use creature animation impossible for a human.

Guest Xandero

Hold this hot damned wretch tighter.(alpha)

attachicon.gifbh-1.gif

Finished with this. Next animation will be associated with horses(although it is not what you may be thinking :D ).

Guest Xandero

Finished with this. Next animation will be associated with horses(although it is not what you may be thinking  :D ).

i have some problems with it,although I'll deal with it when I have time

Any chance of someone making a video of all the animations for the Spriggan and posting the video here or on http://www.naughtymachinima.com/?

Maybe later.

Great animations, maybe adding reverse animation will be more great for Spriggan, so we can change as victim or as the actor xD

Reverse? I might not be that great in biology but wouldnt that require Spriggans to be MALE? Because, in all of Vanilla Skyrim, they are female.

Guest Xandero

Great animations, maybe adding reverse animation will be more great for Spriggan, so we can change as victim or as the actor xD

Reverse? I might not be that great in biology but wouldnt that require Spriggans to be MALE? Because, in all of Vanilla Skyrim, they are female.

oh, my English ... I thought that he meant the reverse cowgirl( spriggan as female of course).I repeat that I will not make spriggan as male.

Guest Xandero

Skeever, male spriggan...I noticed that you want something vile and awful. Well, do not know why I started this (maybe cause were those delicious mushrooms in the soup).

Think again. This will make your eyes bleed.

You have been warned.

post-71110-0-69116300-1406985999_thumb.jpg

Guest Xandero

It would be cool if you included a test spell for the the animations that is integrated into SL. I do believe Dayelyte did that with the earlier versions of his unnatural animations pack.

It would be cool, if I knew how to do it. I have some skills in creating animation, but I have no idea how to make it work in game.

It would be cool if you included a test spell for the the animations that is integrated into SL. I do believe Dayelyte did that with the earlier versions of his unnatural animations pack.

It would be cool, if I knew how to do it. I have some skills in creating animation, but I have no idea how to make it work in game.

Dayelyte did that for SL 1.39. He did not do it since. Simply because you are not supposed to modifiy the SL scripts. The only other way to do it is via your own mod. And if you want go down that road you can just as well use MNC. Why invent the wheel again?  ;)

Guest Xandero

A new animation coming. I made into, but i didnt like it (so i dont include it(will come someday)).

I would like to tell you that i have some progress with Wispmother.

Old and new

post-71110-0-90152600-1408023691_thumb.jpgpost-71110-0-33977800-1408023712_thumb.jpg

I went over to the Dark Side (Ctrl+C->Ctrl+V :ph34r: )

The surgical site is not visible (perhaps I should learn from the surgeon)

post-71110-0-51502500-1408023942_thumb.jpg

Oh, I forgot to ask - is it worth to me to work on female draugr?

well... more male creatures left than female. I didn't run into that many female draugr yet. The only other female critter I heared requested a few times was the Hagraven...

However Im not all that sure if there even is a good nude model for that

Guest Xandero

Hagraven...Hmm.. I know that SkyMo has Harpies. They used hagraven's skeleton, but look younger and more beautiful ( I'm a little conjured textures). Maybe i will work on them, nevertheless due skeleton can be used on hagravens themselves(if someone wants to).

Why dont work on human females: toooooo many types of bodies, what make some problems.And I feel sorry for them.

:idea: What about SkyMo - it had little dragons, which use dog skeleton... funny, isnt it....... :P

Hagraven...Hmm.. I know that SkyMo has Harpies. They used hagraven's skeleton, but look younger and more beautiful ( I'm a little conjured textures). Maybe i will work on them, nevertheless due skeleton can be used on hagravens themselves(if someone wants to).

Why dont work on human females: toooooo many types of bodies, what make some problems.And I feel sorry for them.

:idea: What about SkyMo - it had little dragons, which use dog skeleton... funny, isnt it....... :P

Really? Time to get that mod so I can swap the hagraven models I guess ^^. If it really is better I'd kill for some hagraven animations since they are quite common.

Also your animations are fucking great! I thought I'd never see some animations for these creatures.

Also female draugr look kinda nono to me right now, would be nice if they got a face lift too xD (and i dont mean bigger boobs, i mean less rotten flesh and bones D: )

A new animation coming. I made into, but i didnt like it (so i dont include it(will come someday)).

I would like to tell you that i have some progress with Wispmother.

Old and new

attachicon.gifpr.jpgattachicon.gifpr2.jpg

I went over to the Dark Side (Ctrl+C->Ctrl+V :ph34r: )

The surgical site is not visible (perhaps I should learn from the surgeon)

attachicon.gifpr3.jpg

Oh, I forgot to ask - is it worth to me to work on female draugr?

I'd go for female draugr.

I dunno.... investing time to animate creatures from an unofficial expansion that only a few people actually use seems to me a wasted effort.

Especially since a lot of critters in the vanilla game have not a single animation to them yet.

Not to mention getting the critters into the game right is a major, major undertaking. Meaning with nudesuit switching, nude models and all that stuff.