Xandero's stuff(05.07.15)

Guest Xandero

In oblivion my Spriggans had dongers, would be nice to see this animation with reversed roles. My female char is not happy doing the Spriggans with  her strap-on!! LOL

I see spriggan only in the female role(may be in the future I will make F-F animation). Add some ..thing.. to spriggant is not my way.

All we have to do now is to add mooooore spriggans in skyrim. I spent hours trying to find them. lol.

Theres about 2 Spriggan follower mods on Steam to use the animations on. One regular Spriggan and one Matron Spriggan. Not that hard to find Spriggans in Skyrim either. Just need to visit certain locations.

Guest Xandero

Can we have the spriggan reverse animation? such as spriggan have a dick and pawned the heroine so hard xD

Just not from me:

In oblivion my Spriggans had dongers, would be nice to see this animation with reversed roles. My female char is not happy doing the Spriggans with  her strap-on!! LOL

I see spriggan only in the female role(may be in the future I will make F-F animation). Add some ..thing.. to spriggant is not my way.

Guest Xandero

Is this paired animation made of two files (two single actor idles), or real paired animation with two skeletons?

it is even 10 different files, I'll tell you (2 for each stage). For skyrim's animation, .hkx file is required for each actor individually. But  they have the same coordinates of the anchor point(root node) - so when you play it in game all the same way as in Max.

Guest Xandero

Finished adding it to More Nasty Critters. Cool stuff again. I really like the intro. Havent seen anything like that before!  Well except in your previous one.  :D

Thank you! I dragged the bedside table at home to see how my legs moving at the moment. :cool:  :D

Guest Xandero

Something new has come. What about the Wispmother:  I looked at its mesh and decided to remake it (I dont like it, because she is bald and without legs :dodgy: ). I went through the tutorial for import geometry to Skyrim.

Something new has come. What about the Wispmother:  I looked at its mesh and decided to remake it (I dont like it, because she is bald and without legs :dodgy: ). I went through the tutorial for import geometry to Skyrim.

Do you want to make a new model for her or did I misunderstand?

I havent looked at Wispmother myself, but if you fundamentally change her I guess you have to make a new skeleton too,.. and then there is the problem of existing animations no longer working...

Cool Lotus animations btw! Thanks a lot for your work!  :)  will try to add them to MNC this evening.

And if you are looking for possible new animation candidates... there is still no love for my poor little Skeever  :blush:

Guest Xandero

Do you want to make a new model for her or did I misunderstand?

I havent looked at Wispmother myself, but if you fundamentally change her I guess you have to make a new skeleton too,.. and then there is the problem of existing animations no longer working...

Cool Lotus animations btw! Thanks a lot for your work!  :)  will try to add them to MNC this evening.

And if you are looking for possible new animation candidates... there is still no love for my poor little Skeever  :blush:

I'll be using  the old model as a base(just change the geometry (of course it will create problems with textures) and add a few bones) What about animations: legs will likely static (as Immortal for Death Prophet in Dota 2) even though I may be a modified standard animation. Respectively it all will not be soon, but Rome was not built in a day.

Skeever.  Maybe someday.....

the animation is great!

but...can creator make a new set for human female?

I try use the animation on the human female + male, but the female human body will crush lie a spider >,<

Hope creator can create 1 set for human female~

Thanks!