Hi, where can I download the clothes that appear in the screenshots of the rabbit version of the breed? And how do I get my ears and tail?

The clothes are Demonica Burlesque converted to UNPB-TBBP. 

I downloaded them either from here or another website.  If you can't find the outfit then let me know and I'll send you the files.

The ears and tail sets are included with the eyelashes so select the EYELASHES category (showracemenu) and it's the first slider, Elin Additions.  There are 4 different types of eyelashes.

There are also the original Elin hairs that include the ears/tail.  These are in the HAIRS category.

Thanks. (EDIT) I could not find the download of the clothes, could you leave the link?

Check your pm.

• 1 month later...

Umm do u have a body slide preset of the current default body the elin 2s are using? theres one for elin 1s but theres way too much thighs on them.

The Elin 2 body is UNP-based so you can either make adjustments to the Elin 1 presets or tweak one of the UNP bodyslide presets like UNP Petite.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, i would like to ask if the elin 2 mod works with the latest XPMSSE on Skyrim SE? Spent a whole day now on trying to make it work, but the game doesn't even seem to start. I tried messing with the loading order as well, but that didn't work either. I'm using ECE without RaceMenu.

Spoiler

using MO2

SKSE 2.0.7

SkyUI 5.2SE

FNIS 7.4.5 -used skeleton arm fix, and created new folder [FNIS Output] for the Overwrites

ECE 1.5

NetImmerse Override (deleted the plugins from it)

SKEE (with engine fixes from nexus)

XPMSSE 4.32 (don't know which setting is needed from the Animation Rig Map -first page of installer-, but i tried out all)

-my game starts up without any problems till this point

After adding elin race mod [2017Jan02_MAIN_TeraElin2_v3.7z] it refuses to start up.

8 hours ago, Senjou said:

Hi, i would like to ask if the elin 2 mod works with the latest XPMSSE on Skyrim SE? Spent a whole day now on trying to make it work, but the game doesn't even seem to start. I tried messing with the loading order as well, but that didn't work either. I'm using ECE without RaceMenu.

Reveal hidden contents

using MO2

SKSE 2.0.7

SkyUI 5.2SE

FNIS 7.4.5 -used skeleton arm fix, and created new folder [FNIS Output] for the Overwrites

ECE 1.5

NetImmerse Override (deleted the plugins from it)

SKEE (with engine fixes from nexus)

XPMSSE 4.32 (don't know which setting is needed from the Animation Rig Map -first page of installer-, but i tried out all)

-my game starts up without any problems till this point

After adding elin race mod [2017Jan02_MAIN_TeraElin2_v3.7z] it refuses to start up.

Elin 2 has the HDT ears and tails so that could be why you are having issues also, I know ECE and XPMSE made some changes regarding SSE and each other.

I have not tested Elin 2 with SSE so I'll see about getting them updated and working for SSE but, considering how touchy it was getting the race to work with Oldrim, this may or may not be that simple.

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2018 at 10:52 PM, PsychoMachina said:

I have not tested Elin 2 with SSE so I'll see about getting them updated and working for SSE but, considering how touchy it was getting the race to work with Oldrim, this may or may not be that simple.

It would be nice if you can, as I much prefer the elin2 to elin, but if you can not for what ever reason, then that is good as well, this is your free time and you do have quite a few other things going on as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this i don't know if you would call it a glitch or a bug (might have installed it wrong) but when loading the character into the game its stuck in a t pose and there are no animations for for anything. (walking, running, pulling out weapons etc.) is there something i,m doing wrong?

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2018 at 9:29 PM, HoneyDew55636 said:

I'm getting this i don't know if you would call it a glitch or a bug (might have installed it wrong) but when loading the character into the game its stuck in a t pose and there are no animations for for anything. (walking, running, pulling out weapons etc.) is there something i,m doing wrong?

Sorry for the late, late response.

Don't use the Elin animations.  They don't work anymore with the latest FNIS.

Uninstall the animations then run FNIS generator for users again to return the default animations.

2 hours ago, myt said:

anyone know is there a mod for bottom eyelash? or maybe can do this?

The Elins use custom eye meshes.  It's possible to modify the mesh to add bottom eyelashes. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 11:45 PM, PsychoMachina said:

The Elins use custom eye meshes.  It's possible to modify the mesh to add bottom eyelashes. 

I think that would be a good improvement. so, will you ever do it? or i better go to the mod-requests forum?

On 10/23/2014 at 9:48 AM, JaFinmongrab said:

~(Fur Elin Race 2)~

Hello, Everyone!

What exactly is Fur Elin Race 2 you ask?

Well, let me start off by saying that the LL Community is one of the best online communities, gaming or otherwise, I have encountered and love sharing stories and mods with all the great and talented people here.

The open source and resources of TES: Skyrim have allowed the game to evolve and be tailored to just about anything anyone can imagine. That said, being able to create creatures and anthros in the Skyrim world has been a fun endeavor for me and PsychoMachina's wonderful Tera Elin Mods have enabled and inspired me to take them even further than I had ever imagined. What started out as a simple experiment, has since exploded into a project that has continually driven me over the last couple months to see how far I could take it.

I've been working closely with PsychoMachina who's Tera Elin Race 2 mod has provided me with the perfect template for creating texture replacers to create some adorable and subjectively sexy anthropomorphic creatures in Skyrim who has also given very valuable input into making them as pliable and endearing as possible.

These are specifically texture replacers for the Tera Elin Race 2 mod, UNP version. They are comprised of essentially 3 files, the FemaleBody, Hands and Face. While the body and hand texture replacer files should work with any UNP based mesh (I use 7B), the Face is tailored specifically for the Elin Race 2 Head Mesh.

With PsychoMachina's permission, I have elected to upload these texture replacers for anyone who is interested in using them. I feel I've reached a point where I'm comfortable with their current state to release for distribution. However, they are not perfect and do plan on tweaking and updating them in the future as time allows. I also plan on adding more creature varieties and alternate tintmask options so please feel free to make any suggestions.

Without further ado, here is what I have created so far:

I've packed these into 7zip files with the appropriate folder structure to be Mod Manager friendly but they can be unpacked and installed manually.

(WARNING)- These are texture replacers. Please be sure to back-up pertaining files to restore Elin Race 2 to its original settings.

Tera Elin 2 (DEER/FAWN) with special thanks to KrittaKitty and his/her Lykaios Wolf Race mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?) for providing the fur template for this particular replacer.

Picture

Reveal hidden contents

post-185244-0-82192300-1414043145_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-38501800-1414043720_thumb.jpg

File

Reveal hidden contents

Tera Elin 2 (BUNNY)

Picture

Reveal hidden contents

post-185244-0-89042500-1414043517_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-73258600-1414049009_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-41808900-1414043626_thumb.jpg

File

Reveal hidden contents

Tera Elin 2 (FOX)

Picture

Reveal hidden contents

post-185244-0-91606700-1414043858_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-28259100-1414043886_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-97671500-1414043919_thumb.jpg

File

Reveal hidden contents

Alternate Face (more fox-like) using ECE

Picture

Reveal hidden contents

post-185244-0-17068900-1414043963_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-11758300-1414044196_thumb.jpg

Custom CME Save

_4_Tera Elin Race.rar

(unzip and place in My Games/Skyrim/CME_save) Be sure to back-up original CME save for that slot

Tera Elin 2 (CAT)

Picture

Reveal hidden contents

post-185244-0-31176800-1414044903_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-14706300-1414044966_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-56608300-1414045004_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-93789800-1414045154_thumb.jpg

File

Reveal hidden contents

Tera Elin 2 (MOUSE)

Picture

Reveal hidden contents

post-185244-0-81834600-1416292862_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-75414400-1416292867_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-85984000-1416292880_thumb.jpgpost-185244-0-32797200-1416292888_thumb.jpg

File

Reveal hidden contents

[Requirements]

All fur texture replacers require PsychoMachina's Tera Elin 2 Race Mod [uNP version] (found on first page of this thread)

The alternate Fox face morph requires ECE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?

[bugs/Issues]

(Some accessories including jewelry and amulets may not appear on player. I'm not sure why. Must do more tests.)

(There are some slight, noticeable seams on some of the textures, particularly around the hands and waist, such is the nature of using complex textures. I've done what I could on most to try and minimize these and may try to clean them up some more in the future.)

If you encounter any other problems with this mod, please post and let me know. I will do what I can but my knowledge on these things is very limited. Therefore I must stress that if you use these mods, PLEASE BACK-UP your FILES.

*I Hope You All Enjoy*

Special Thanks to PsychoMachina for your wonderful Mods and invaluable input and support!

If there is interest, time and collaboration, ideally, I would like to see these mods incorporated into a full mod package or as individual custom races. Until then, please bare with them as a flat swap for the time being.

where to download hair in Fur Elin 2 deer? (not the horns)

On 10/23/2014 at 9:48 AM, JaFinmongrab said:

Lykaios Wolf

11 hours ago, Carbus02 said:

where to download hair in Fur Elin 2 deer? (not the horns)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1463-fur-elin-race-2/

Click on the green button on the right-side of the page and a pop-up window will appear showing the file to download.  The Deer fur textures are from the first file on the list, "TeraElinDeer.7z".

As for the wolf textures, there are no wolf textures for Fur Elin.

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, EclypseMagala said:

is this SE compatible? ive got all the right files but the game wont even start

Unless things changed pretty recently, then the elin 1 race is the only sse version around, I would imagine psycho does not really want the hassle of dealing with converting this as well as all the other things he has going on, and to be honest I would not blame him one bit. 

Okay, I am having a change of heart and, after seeing ECE, SKSE, and XPMSE has been updated during my hiatus from gaming/modding, I will try converting Elin 2 race to SSE.  This will give me a change to become re-acquainted with CK and the other tools.

This will take awhile because I'm going to create the DLC additions among some other things.  Still have not found a solution for the animations, yet.

• 1 month later...

this mod work in sse.
1.install this mod. (do not convert)
2.delete skse directory and RaceCompatibility.esm, bsa.
3.install the sse version of Race Compatibility.
4.success

Sufficiently tested in sse version and works well! :D
but, using ears and tail causes CTD.

2063004501_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_03.04-00_32_44_41.thumb.png.d9d563209bb49422923ca68cb51d568e.png

I'm so happy to use them in sse to this mod. XD