[Updated!] Guild Wars 2 Armor Conversions UNP

I hope that more armor pieces from GW2 get converted at some point. I really liked the design of most of the sets in that game, especially from the Order of Whispers:

Light

Medium

Heavy

Thanks guys. :D I'm a little surprised my mod is still getting around.

I want to come back to it someday, but I've been pouring a lot of time and energy into my Tera stuff for about a year now.

I wish there was an easier tool for extracting Guild Wars 2 models, as that would motivate me a lot more to do them. As it stands, all I can do is rip them from the game without bones, then I have to manually go in and reshape them in that state. Which is way more time consuming than it really should be, hence why I decided to move on to doing Tera conversions instead for the time being.

I might come back to the GW2 stuff eventually, but I'm not promising anything I'm afraid. As it stands right now, it's just too much work than I'm willing to do now (especially since people have come to expect UUNP bodyslide conversions rather than straight UNP/B stuff anymore. People wanna use their own personal settings anymore, and hate it when they can't customize. Not to mention HDT physics which I'm just beginning to learn (cloth physics, I already know breast, butt, belly stuff).

Didn't even know that you did a conversion of these armors hopefully the tera stuff gets permission let me know when you can get me that DL link :)

I will definitely let you know. :) I've been considering hosting a mirror here, but still not certain on that yet.

Thanks. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful. May I ask which tool you used to extract the models?

Something called NinjaRipper. It only extracts whatever models are on-screen at the time of capture. But they do rip in the T-pose, only without any bones.

We truly are living in the future. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...