Sign in to follow this  
Lady Horus

[Updated!] Guild Wars 2 Armor Conversions UNP

I hope that more armor pieces from GW2 get converted at some point. I really liked the design of most of the sets in that game, especially from the Order of Whispers:

Light

Medium

Heavy

Thanks guys. :D I'm a little surprised my mod is still getting around.

I want to come back to it someday, but I've been pouring a lot of time and energy into my Tera stuff for about a year now.

I wish there was an easier tool for extracting Guild Wars 2 models, as that would motivate me a lot more to do them. As it stands, all I can do is rip them from the game without bones, then I have to manually go in and reshape them in that state. Which is way more time consuming than it really should be, hence why I decided to move on to doing Tera conversions instead for the time being.

I might come back to the GW2 stuff eventually, but I'm not promising anything I'm afraid. As it stands right now, it's just too much work than I'm willing to do now (especially since people have come to expect UUNP bodyslide conversions rather than straight UNP/B stuff anymore. People wanna use their own personal settings anymore, and hate it when they can't customize. Not to mention HDT physics which I'm just beginning to learn (cloth physics, I already know breast, butt, belly stuff).

Didn't even know that you did a conversion of these armors hopefully the tera stuff gets permission let me know when you can get me that DL link :)

Didn't even know that you did a conversion of these armors hopefully the tera stuff gets permission let me know when you can get me that DL link :)

I will definitely let you know. :) I've been considering hosting a mirror here, but still not certain on that yet.

Thanks. ^_^

Big fan of this mod, just saw an update  :angel:

Ah, afraid there wasn't any update. I was just editing some of the description since it was a little confusing in some parts.

I love the sorcerer's and assassin set so much! The meshes are well proceeded, which looks almost the same as in GW2.

Looking forward for any update!

Beautiful. May I ask which tool you used to extract the models?

Something called NinjaRipper. It only extracts whatever models are on-screen at the time of capture. But they do rip in the T-pose, only without any bones.

Beautiful. May I ask which tool you used to extract the models?

Something called NinjaRipper. It only extracts whatever models are on-screen at the time of capture. But they do rip in the T-pose, only without any bones.

We truly are living in the future. Thank you.

Are these distributed to the leveled lists? Can i craft the armors at the forge?

There is no leveled list (I have no idea how to make them), but they are craftable at a forge with the corresponding perks.

So any chance at getting this ported to SSE?  Sadly at least for me it's not working i just get untextured meshes for all the items :(  (Looks like the meshes just need to be updated in nifskope)

To Lady Horus, all I want to say is, THANK YOU. Always wanted to see the Assassin and Sorcerer armor in Skyrim.

Now, all we need is the Stag Armor in skyrim....

post-1152851-0-59173100-1501515656_thumb.jpg

I would love to see more armors ported! Specifically armors that are a little bit more lore friendly! Thank you very much for your beautiful work!