Try downloading save game cleaner, and check the save game that you use. If it says Active script number is too high, then that's your problem. The active script is so many that it takes forever for the animation to start running. At least that's what happened to me before.

Try downloading save game cleaner, and check the save game that you use. If it says Active script number is too high, then that's your problem. The active script is so many that it takes forever for the animation to start running. At least that's what happened to me before.

I have attempted now with the mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?

And the results...

http://imgur.com/4Qe535p

No good. Keep in mind, those images I sent before (I had my character selected) was a clean save and a brand new character at level 1.

After I attempted your suggestion I recalled another forum and attempted to use LOOT. It found no conflicts and very little trash, which was easy enough to verify and clean

After this I even attempted to reduce my mods by removing all steam mods that are not required by any of the other mods related to Lovers Lab and dramatically reduced my mod count from 71 to 23. Nothing changed I'm afraid and the same issues are still occuring.

Also, I figured just because...

Here is my FNIS Logs.

FNIS Behavior V6.2   2/14/2016 9:49:28 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 20.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 2.6 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

2180 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)

Ok, so I downloaded the mod suggested and followed it's instructions accordingly. So far as it says, I have no errors what so ever.

This is what it said:

Removing orphan script instances..

0 script instances removed.

If you want to see, what instances this removes,
before using this function, write 00000000 to filter box top of tree,
and look items listed under Scriptinstances on tree.

Now I tried everything I could think of by clicking options, tree's, etc. No matter what that's the only message I got with that tool.

Now, as of last night I went extreme and I uninstalled everything, Nexus Mod Manager, the entire game, everything related to Skyrim, every single back up and storage cache and then some. I started over fresh even with new .net framework for the latest of everything. After doing all of that, I decided to keep this simple. I un-subscribed to every single mod that wasn't important or a duplicate to clean up space via steam.

I then chose to ONLY install the Lovers Lab Mod Defeat v5.2.2 and any files required by the Mod.

(I found that there was a conflict between Defeat and Sanguines Debauchery. Even though Sanguines Debauchery suggests you use Defeat with it, they are not compatible since Defeat under it's incompatibilities section clearly states that any mod that deals with OnHit events can cause problems and specifically mentions Death Alternatives in the following sentence. And since Sanguines Debauchery "requires" Death Alternatives to even install and run properly, I found a lot of those script errors were a direct result from that conflict. As a result, I am no longer using Sanguines Debauchery since the requirements for it are severely extensive and the mod for testing purposes is too incomplete/buggy.)

So, I am now running only 55 mods total.

What I've done this time:

* I re-installed everything clean, even with empty caches

* I properly installed each mod and their requirements in order

* I ran FNIS and checked all the applicable boxes

* I ran LOOT mod organizer to ensure optimal load order

* I then started a new game, allowed all mods to load, did proper settings set ups and then saved game and quit

* I then ran the Save Game Script Cleaner as provided from the previous link

* I then proceeded to test the sex animations using Defeat v5.2.2 by enabling necrophilia (Not my thing, but it's the fastest way to engage anims.)

* The animations STILL did not play, and I took another Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/Xpd4pCI

So yeah, I've gone through pretty thorough lengths I feel to try to get this to work and I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong at all, it sure doesn't feel like it. If I am missing something I'd love to laugh about this and give myself a proper facepalm instead!

FNIS is recognizing the Sexlab animations, and I made sure to run the clean and rebuild once in the game after FNIS did its thing, yet all I get is both characters standing on the bed occupying the same place. I feel like it must be some kind of FNIS issue still, but damned if I know what. Running the latest Sexlab (v161b), Sexlab Aroused (v17), Sexlab Lover's Comfort (v20131230) and SOS. FNIS is v 6.2.

I am also using the latest version of those mods (SOS light version though and the older lovers comfort because i dont have dlc´s, which are required for the new mod), i have the dialogue options, i can use them, but the animations wont start. Not stuck or characters standing with arms out, the animations will not initiate.

When i choose the dialogue option, pc and npc just stand idle and then npc moves away as though "the act" has finished, as though the animations have completed. But of course it has not, because nothing happened.

What do you guys think could be wrong?

P.S. Before you ask, there are no naughty sounds in the background while they are standing idle, or continuing after "the act" has finished. And i have tried all kinds sl mods, name them and i probably have tried them (except mods like sanguine´s debauchery), same result as above for ALL npc´s. Plus i have uninstalled all mods and game itself several times, then re-installed correctly according to mod developers.

Hi, well it seems my problem has been solved, for what reason or how or what ever i do not know: When i got stuck in the game i accessed the console and thought that i had typed tcl (no collision) to get free.

I tried to move and nothing happened, apparantly i did not type tcl, but after i got un-stuck, i wen into console again and noticed some lines about sexlab, they were not there before. I went in to mcm and as i looked at sexlab framework, it was almost empty and there was an option to install sexlab...

Maybe my console accident had nothing to with it as i have not looked in the sexlab menu in mcm before, but i clicked install and now ALL of the sl mods work...

Normally i would not even think to look in the menu in-game, why should i?! It did not say anything about it in install instruction for the mod, but as this worked for me, maybe it will work for others aswell, so try it, look in the sl menu in-game (asuming you are thoughtless like me... apparantly). 

P.S. If my console accidental typing had something to do with it, please do not ask me what i typed, i do not remember. Plus in the console the lines of text were about sexlab version, if it says "version 0/1.6.2" (something like that) the 0 means sl is not installed, now for me it says the correct version ("version 162/162").

Alrighty! I wish it hadn't taken this long to figure out but thanks to fooly82's last post it made me decide to re-read the installation instructions for SexLab Framework itself one last time.

SO, what I found was that for reasons I can't explain and for a seperate topic that I won't bother discussing in this post, my SL Framework was missing the installation option "at the top right." I for some reason read over the line several times and it just never quite clicked with me. Once it did, I went ahead and used some deep clean software, in this case Revo Uninstaller (which I'm by no means recommending, it just happened to be the first one I remembered,) and had the program search for every single file that was associated with the skyrim folder and any files within it.

Once I did this task and re-installed everything one more time before giving in and taking a long hiatus, low and behold upon start up the option at the top right (which I'll circle in blue,) was magically there. Once I clicked it the framework properly installed and everything began working as it should, no more problems at all.

My confusion at this error was a result of the fact that I not only didn't see the install option at the top right, but there is an install label directly beneath the main SexLab tab itself (which I'll circle in red.)

My guess as to why I had this issue was that possibly one of my old mod managers during an update or deletion saved some older settings that created some sort of conflict I was simply unable to identify. By doing a complete un-installation of everything, including all saves and settings since the beginning of time, I was able to clean it up and get things working again. I believe that anyone else who is having issues similar to mine or anyone elses I would suggest before uninstalling, if needed use the following pictures as a reference to know exactly what to click to properly install the mod since many people glimpse over instructions anymore and if something doesn't look right, then that's at least a lead to figure things out!

http://imgur.com/a/h85im

I hope this helps anyone else who comes across similar issues!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont even have any sexlab files in my skyrim folder, and no behaviours folder. everytime i walk up to someone and press one one of the "will you be the dominate female" It wont start after that, the npc just walks away

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a problem where i can't fuck anybody or get raped  :@ and whenever i tried to have sex with animals this appears in the console 

GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Bestiality, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to claim an available thread <------ This Was From SexAnimal 2.2b Mod

And when i tried to rape a person this appears

GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Cowgirl, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)

GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Aggressive, TagsSuppressed=sleeping,necro,cowwgirl, RequireAll=TRUE)

GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Males=-1, Females=-1, StageCount=-1, RequireAll=TRUE) <------ This was from SL Defeat v5.3.2 Mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im having the same problem ive done fnis and installed sexlab from the mcm menu in game but still nothing my character is a lesbian im trying to make her make out with girls but nothing they get naked make noises and stand still in a T pose they just freeze the only thing you see move sometimes are the eyes with a dead serious face as they make sex noises. I really think this could be some sort of bug in the new version i've searched and searched and found nothing it makes no sense why this is happening when you've installed it correctly this is really ruining the game for me when you cant get this to work.

• 2 weeks later...

My draugr gangangs (3p, 4p, and 5p) and my falmer gangangs don't work anymore. They used to. I actually did get falmer 4p to play, but something pinged and my game froze when it ended- couldn't minimize it, had to reboot.

The only thing I've added recently is EFF, but I entered Dustman Cairn(3 draugr) and Blackreach solo. I should also say I turned off the non-gangbang animations and put multiples chance to 100%. 

I got skippy this morning and tried to use XPMSE2(or is it 3?) because I thought maybe it would take away just the underwear.. Stil dont know. Don't care anymore, either. I accidentally deleted my SL Frame, but i quickly put that back on (Problem started BEFORE this, last night.). edit: I ran clean system in MCM this more. Before that, falmer 3p worked, but it wouldn't do it again.

If someone needs my papyrus logs, how do I get them?

My draugr gangangs (3p, 4p, and 5p) and my falmer gangangs don't work anymore. They used to. I actually did get falmer 4p to play, but something pinged and my game froze when it ended- couldn't minimize it, had to reboot.

The only thing I've added recently is EFF, but I entered Dustman Cairn(3 draugr) and Blackreach solo. I should also say I turned off the non-gangbang animations and put multiples chance to 100%. 

I got skippy this morning and tried to use XPMSE2(or is it 3?) because I thought maybe it would take away just the underwear.. Stil dont know. Don't care anymore, either. I accidentally deleted my SL Frame, but i quickly put that back on (Problem started BEFORE this, last night.). edit: I ran clean system in MCM this more. Before that, falmer 3p worked, but it wouldn't do it again.

If someone needs my papyrus logs, how do I get them?

FATAL: NewThread(): Failed to create new thread model, system is either disabled or not installed. I've got sexlab 1.61b installed, following the steps on the page. same with Defeat 9.3.4. I uninstalled EFF like it said on it's page, and even ran to a bandit tower and got beat up.. I don't know what's wrong..

• 2 weeks later...

All of my Installs were done with the Mod Organizer, & I had the same issue as everyone here. Rather than pratt about with removing & manually installing everything from scratch, I just manually extracted a copy of the same Sexlab framework that was running in the Mod organizer. Just another run of Finish, a few double checks with the other MCM menu's and the animations work fine now, despite MO telling me that other copy of sexlab is 'redundant.'

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please i have got same problem like yours. İ can only hear voices. Please someone help us!

almost always it's not running FNIS properly. And i believe the original poster solved his problem, so what's the "us" you're on about? go ahead and copy and paste your FNIS output (you can copy the log of fnis after it stops generating and post it here)

Please i have got same problem like yours. İ can only hear voices. Please someone help us!

almost always it's not running FNIS properly. And i believe the original poster solved his problem, so what's the "us" you're on about? go ahead and copy and paste your FNIS output (you can copy the log of fnis after it stops generating and post it here)

sorry i cant attach screenshot.but ıt writes on my fnıs output.(warning:bad installation.generator not run from a skyrim installation directory:FNIS behavior v6.3 skyrim ??? ) what does it mean?

sorry i cant attach screenshot.but ıt writes on my fnıs output.(warning:bad installation.generator not run from a skyrim installation directory:FNIS behavior v6.3 skyrim ??? ) what does it mean?

at least you're running it.  now, copy the output and paste the text here. don't need to screenshot...program allows you to highlight text

at least you're running it. now, copy the output and paste the text here. don't need to screenshot...program allows you to highlight text

Belge.rtf i could copy on wordpad sorry bytheway thanks for your help

I too am having issues, where is the log located (if it isn't the in-window log?)

If it is the in-window log, here is mine. I run it each time I add or remove FNIS mods, as should be required.

FNIS_Log.txt

If needed I can provide my load order as well. Is there a way to find a copy-paste-able order in MO?

Another issue is that I can't provide a Papyrus log. My .ini settings have been changed but no logs are created.

Thanks in advance.

at least you're running it. now, copy the output and paste the text here. don't need to screenshot...program allows you to highlight text

attachicon.gifBelge.rtf i could copy on wordpad sorry bytheway thanks for your help

ignoring the suspect directory path, you have the wrong skeleton, you've clicked too many boxes.  you should only have the skeleton arm fix box checked, plus you need XPMSE...and probably a host of other necessary mods like HDT PE.

I personally doubt you're going to get help here having what looks very much like a pirate copy of skyrim.

I too am having issues, where is the log located (if it isn't the in-window log?)

If it is the in-window log, here is mine. I run it each time I add or remove FNIS mods, as should be required.

attachicon.gifFNIS_Log.txt

If needed I can provide my load order as well. Is there a way to find a copy-paste-able order in MO?

Another issue is that I can't provide a Papyrus log. My .ini settings have been changed but no logs are created.

Thanks in advance.

well, looks like you have everything checked okay (yes, i was meaning the inwindow log)

Seems as if your log doesn't have any errors. therefore you need to follow the fnis first aid instructions.

attachicon.gifBelge.rtf i could copy on wordpad sorry bytheway thanks for your help

ignoring the suspect directory path, you have the wrong skeleton, you've clicked too many boxes. you should only have the skeleton arm fix box checked, plus you need XPMSE...and probably a host of other necessary mods like HDT PE.

I personally doubt you're going to get help here having what looks very much like a pirate copy of skyrim.

If it is the in-window log, here is mine. I run it each time I add or remove FNIS mods, as should be required.

attachicon.gifFNIS_Log.txt

Thanks in advance.

well, looks like you have everything checked okay (yes, i was meaning the inwindow log)

Seems as if your log doesn't have any errors. therefore you need to follow the fnis first aid instructions.

hello again i made whatever you said.but ıt didnt.i heared only voices and my avatar gırl got cum on her face and boobs when finished sex .ı dıdnt see animation playing.i was fucked of a kind. İ added xpmse and hdt.what else do i need to do?