So I downloaded FNIS, SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS Creatures, then Sexlab, sexlab defeat and sexlab submit.

However, no animations trigger when a sex scene is supposed to happen, and no animations are to be found in sexlab's mcm toggle animations menu.

However, the animations are still in the meshes > actors> character > animations >  Sexlab in skyrim's data folder.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Here are the logs.

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   6/14/2014 12:27:57 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1433 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

Hmmm. I've got the same problem.

Just downloaded all the same updated versions today, only plugin used is matchmaker. In the MCM menu under animations, I have

all the toggles showing selected, but no titles show, they're all blank . I've tried all the normal stuff, then loaded a new game with the same result. Still playing with it, If I figure it out I'll let you know.

I also don't get scenes triggered - tried it with a few different mods.

Everything seems to be installed correctly, so I'm lost.

Not sure where to find a SexLab configuration menu either - would be grateful for a more detailed explanation.

Log is attached.

Cross posting as this seems more relevant in this thread than where I posted before.

hello,

i change my pc and in my new install of skyrim, i install sexlab v1.57 directely.

Sexlab is activate with all requirements but when i go in the menu, i d'ont have any animation list, all options are desactivate (i use fnis before obiviously).

Anyone have a idea ?

thank !

I am also having issues with [no animations].

I decided nuking and paving my Skyrim install was the best way to solve random crash issues I couldn't isolate, and now, for whatever reason, there are no animations showing up in Sexlab (except for Zaz's, which you need to register from the MCM). FNIS doesn't throw any errors when running, and I am fairly certain I am not missing any animation packs that I didn't install beforehand.

Here is a Papyrus error from just a Matchmaker test on, ahem, my character. :sleepy:

[06/15/2014 - 06:04:31AM] -- SexLab -- Import: Animation Profile #1 imported with (28) values...
[06/15/2014 - 06:04:31AM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15700
[06/15/2014 - 06:05:47AM]
[06/15/2014 - 06:05:47AM] =====iNeed (_sn) is finished refreshing itself and searching for addons!=====
[06/15/2014 - 06:05:47AM]
[06/15/2014 - 06:05:58AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ren Mizakii) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[06/15/2014 - 06:05:58AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ren Mizakii) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:14AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:14AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ren Mizakii) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:14AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Ren Mizakii'
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:14AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(Ren Mizakii) -- Failed to add actor -- They have been already added to this thread
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:14AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias ]: 'Ren Mizakii' / '[Actor < (00000014)>]' present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:15AM] --- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot the actor 'Ren Mizakii' into the animation thread[0]!
[06/15/2014 - 06:06:15AM] ERROR: Method UnlockThread not found on sslThreadController. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (27000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 130
[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 17

I'm not sure what to do here. Skyrim doesn't seem to be fun anymore without sex... :P

K

editing to add: I have uninstalled and reinstalled SL in case I stupidly overwrote something I shouldn't have, and that didn't solve anything. LOOT also tells me that I am missing the "FNIS_SexLab_List.txt" file, but that seems to be inaccurate as I found it in the ...\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\ directory.

So FWIW, I was able to get SL running properly again by uninstalling everything SL related, reinstalling SL, starting the game and allowing SL a couple of minutes to do what it does, saving, then installing all the rest of my SL dependent mods.

Sure would be interested in knowing what caused the issue in the first place so it doesn't happen again!

I have the same problem, reinstalling SL didn't help. I kept it to a minimum (just SL, no strange plugins). Did anyone else found a fix for this problem?

Edit: I think I solved it myself. I simply forced the cleaning process from SL menu and it worked. I hope this helps.

Well, still no luck with mine. Have no animations and no title list in MCM for animations or voices.
I'm using NMM(tried deselecting "read me file option" as well as applied and downloading Sexlab-multiple tries)
Verified all animation and behavior files are deleted from FAQ section before install
reinstalled SKSE 1.7 twice
reinstalled SkyUI 4.1 twice
reinstalled FNIS 5.1.1,addon and creatures twice

use LOOT for load order
Tried loading from coc qasmoke and coc whiterun as well as new game.

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 6/15/2014 8:54:58 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V?.? ( 6 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
37 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

mt_behavior usage: 2.0 % ( 6 furniture, 0 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.1 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
1368 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
[//spoiler]

yes, the archive version, not the exe.

----- Requirements -------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.0 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.0 OR NEWER

SkyUI REQUIRES VERSION 4.1 OR NEWER

Yeah, many times, as well as reset registery's, wait for process to complete

also setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1

wait hours upon hours, new save reload, let run 30 minute real time

recheck file structures. No errors in TES5EDIT

At a loss at what to try next.

Did you go through the whole process I mentioned? (Uninstalling ALL the SexLab mods, starting the game, saving, reinstalling ONLY SexLab, starting the game, waiting for the animations to register, saving, then installing the SL mods.)

It's an amazing ordeal, especially if you have a lot of mods, but it fixed it - at least for me.

Just uninstalling SexLab and reinstalling it didn't do squat.

I've dealt with the problem through reinstalling and using rebuild & clean > clean system.

However now I've got a question - how do I enter a free camera mode?

I've switched it on in settings of the SexLab, however it still doesn't work.

After my first failed attempt, I uninstalled all sexlab plugins. deleted sexlab and

redownloaded it. Installed only sexlab, started new game with no plugins and still had

no titles under any of the animations selections. Reset animations, reset voices and clean sexlab.

Exit and got all the texts saying everything installed, got the final box to manual save.

After that I tried disabling sexlab, redo the same procedure and then re-enabled it. No help by

waiting in real time as well. New save and load matchmaker only. Spell will cast on myself and other

people, but no stripping or response. When cast on creature the spell fizzles. I have a lot of

armor, beauty, custom races.

@AvMer

On the older versions, just selecting it in the MCM, it would automatically go to free camera mode

when animations started. I can't speak for this version...because I'm to stupid to get it to work.

I tried an older version of FNIS, removed all scripted mods except HDT Heels and duel sheath.
If anyone can offer any suggestions other than reloading and cleaning using MCM, it would be very
helpful. Here is my latest logs using coc whiterun and only matchmaker loaded.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2 6/15/2014 10:10:35 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Games\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 2.9 %
1260 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)