The next Barbie doll ... The model itself is not bad but a bit too much polygons. I believe modes like that will kill gameplay. Instead of a dirty medieval world we find the world of supermodels, where each bandits on the road, farmer, or orc in the smithy will have a ideal body and a perfectly smooth skin.

You can for example make AK47 because it is better to bow. But just think what will happen to the game?

I think this body will be good for another race but not as replacer.

@4uDIK

Many things in the TES universe are quite different from our medieval past and would be considered unrealistic in RL if you haven't noticed :). And I don't remember anything in the lore saying that women don't look like supermodels. This is strictly a matter of personal taste.

Personally I'm not a big fan of the perfect plastic skins that seem to abound, but that's because I find a measure of rugged realisism attractive for female adventurers or warriors (I still haven't found a face I like better than the vanilla one). But I still prefer somewhat idealised shapes.

Hopefully we'll be able to use different body mods at once soon.

The next Barbie doll...

Well that makes a mediocre RPG into a fantasy RPG :P

Anyway, i've always used that guys bodies for both Fallouts since they were the best supporetd for clothing mods, i wouldn't be surprised if that happens again. As a person who likes pretty things to put on my character, i am slave to the clothes makers body support decisions :D

=====================================================================

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Caliente,the author of very popular CBBE body mod, was the biggest help in making my mod work ingame. Thus, I ask you to not say anything "bad" about CBBE. Just my personal requirement. Thanks for your understanding.

==========================================================================

Lol, what? Already staking claim on making the standard everything is going to go by?

Maybe I am tired and am reading that wrong.

Anyhow I took a try of it in game. What is the huge giant overwhelming "better" part over all the other bodies out there right now? Maybe when he has support like Nevestea for textures, as of right now I will stick to what I have been using, it just isn't any better than what has already been available. I just don't see anything ground breaking on this one,not yet. Just my opinion. I am not bashing on it, don't get me wrong. I just don't see why everyone is humping this guys leg about his mesh.

Lol' date=' what? Already staking claim on making the standard everything is going to go by?

Maybe I am tired and am reading that wrong.

[/quote']

You know, I think you got a point here. Yes, you did read that wrong, but that means that it's possible to read it wrong. So I changed it,just copied/pasted from my older mod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE refrain from any kind of negative comments on other mods in discussion thread. You can lay as much shitte as you want on my mod in that thread - but that's it, nothing else ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's better. Not that it helps much. People just don't give a crap anyway.

As stated that is just my opinion right now, nothing personal is meant by it.

Take it as criticism, whether it be constructive or negative, however you view it.

I think...yes, up there I said I am not bashing on it,and I am not. I just don't really like it,--->>> yet.

---->>>Yet, should be an indicator that in the future that may very well change.

I'm keeping an eye on this mod as it has the body type that I prefer in it, and I really am interested to see how the slimmer forms turn out.

I know it's not fitting with the medival setting, but at the same time neither really is mages or dragons. If I'm playing a mage character that can create light from nothing and throw fireballs across the room, I'm sure I can use a little magic to keep my body clean and nice smelling as well. It might not fit well for all characters, especially the warrior or rogue types, but it has it's niche. Let the Nords and the other people play in the dirt.

Let's be honest, if people didn't care what their characters looked like, we wouldn't have so many males playing female characters or mods for said female characters. Let the Nords and the other people play in the dirt, it can be fun to play a very pristine and prissy mage character. :)

The mod is said from the start to not be very realistic, but if it's going to be one of the few mods that supports smaller female bodies (I know CBBE does, but try finding slim clothing for it), then I'm happy to support it.

I think it's better. Not that it helps much. People just don't give a crap anyway.

Unfortunately you nailed that one on the head. No matter what you do or how hard you work people still whine and complain. :(

Body looks good by the way! :)

People also have some kind of weird tendency to think that the best way to compliment someone's work is to insult another persons awesome work. The whole 'draw a comparison' compliment thing is awkward, unsettling, and inaccurate to me.

Dimons comment about not doing that was posted in response to a few of the early posters that appear in the comments section.

I personally don't give a rats ass about "medieval" theme. I only care about a "fantasy" theme. This bod and other slim-capable bods like Handelo, Caliene Slim and jiitek are a lot closer to fulfilling my fantasies that the gargantuan balloon mods that most seem to like. Not knocking their fantasy, I just want mine satiated! :D

The crotch gappage for the Skinny Test version screen shot for the Dimonized mod is fucking hot!

Hey check it out' date=' now we're talkin!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/download.php?id=23088

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554#

Navetsea must have read my mind.

[/quote']

Wow his tex looks great on UNP...

honestly though ,i mean i love that texture but ill be waiting for his update on the shading of the breast , like she said ,they do look a bit flat on UNP

This body has always been a favorite of mine as well cause of the view. The lower back is very nice though no one has really put the 2 dimples that are on each side of the back in the normal map. The view from the back of the crotch area is awesome and the only one that really shows that at all. Like that. A LOT. If I could figure out how to edit a mesh I'd make it even more pronounced for sure. Personal preference? You betcha! I am going to spend 350+ hours watching that ass run all over I want it to look like what I like. :D