[WIP] MoreNastyCritters

dentarr

This is a collection of hacks, expansions and modifications I did on other Mods. I try to give credit to everyone whos work I used. Especially to the original authors of the mods.

Now an in detail of "what does this do"

Sexlab:

Added Benthic Lurker 

Added Werebear

Added Rieklings and Riekling Threesome (done by WhiskeyS) 

Added Female Werewolf

Added Flame Atronach (1 Animation)

Nude Creatures:

Added Benthic Lurker

Added Werebear

Added Ashman

Hentai Creatures:

Added Benthic Lurker

Added Werebear

Added Rieklings

Added Ashman

Fixed some bugs

Nude Models:

Added nude Werebear

Added Benthic Lurker (done by Cyndi)

Added Ashman

How to install:

===========

1) Install Sexlab 1.54+

2) Install Creature Features 1.0.4

3) Copy contents of this .zip into your Skyrim\Data Directory overwriting everything

4) Run FNIS for Users

5) Enable Mods in your Loadorder

6) Reset Animation Reg in SL

DISCLAIMER:

===========

I know its problematic to expand on the work of others or even expand upon someone elses expansion of the work of a third modder.

However some of the stuff here cant be released in any other meaningful way, at least not for someone who just wants to download/copy and have fun. 

If someone is offended by the stuff I put here let me know and I remove it. Its just here to give fellow players easy access to stuff thats posted all over the board, after all.

CREDITS:

========

to who actually made the Mods

Ashal (Sexlab)

LordEscobar (Nude Creatures)

Flyingtoaster (Hentai Creatures)

Panicforever & Gone (Lurker, Werebear and Riekling Animations)

Dayelyte (Female Werewolf and Atronach)

Leito86 (for Creature Features - not included but deserves credit for his awesome work. Borrowed some meshes from him, hope he doesnt mind)  

WhiskeyS (Adding Rieklings to SL)

Thanks go to:

Cyndi for helping me along getting something useable out of 3DS Max

gooser for helping me making this an API conforming Addon instead of a hack   :D

lapolla for pointing out that discrepancy between 1.54 and 1.57

Todo List:

=========

Craft a flacid Werebear model

Take on Frost Giant

Changelog:

=========

Added 2 3-Stage Animations and 2 4-Stage Animations for the female Werewolf and a 1 Stage Animation for the Flame Atronach. 

(Credits for the Animations to Dayelyte)

Now follows SL API. Meaning it doesnt change anything in your sexlab install. Its a respectable Mod now instead of a hack. Kinda. :cool:

So updating to a new SL version should (and I stress "SHOULD") be less of a problem. Cant be sure so make BACKUPS of your save before installing if you wanna be safe.

IPORTANT: This version only works in 1.57. It no longer functions in 1.54! However upgrading to 1.57 aparently screws up Riekling animations. So for the time beeing you can choose your poison.  REQUIRES TO USE FNIS 5.1.1 and FNIS for Creatures 5.1.1!!! Older Versions of FNIS will screw up your animations.

Added WhiskeyS fix

Kept old version available just in case someone needs it for whatever reason

MorenastyCritters_V2.zip

MoreNastyCreatures3_1.7z

Maybe move SexlabNudecreaturesDB farther down your Loadchain.

Maybe you have something installed that messes with Nudecreatures?

During a SL Werebear animation open console, click on the werebear and check the value at inventory/equipped. Is it 0 or 1?

Also you can try and copy meshes\slnc\werebear\werebear.nif to meshes\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebear.nif and check if it displays correctly.

Anyone having issue with this getting register in a new game?

It works on a saved game that had the original sexlab animations then use MCM to tell it to re-register, but when start from a new game with this I get blank creature animation page, manually register also result in a blank page.

It should be the three .esp activated? NMN (0.50.2) show message "The selected plugin has been manually removed. Restart NMN or select again your game on Change Game Mode to refresh the plugin list.". So I have uncheck SexlabNudecreaturesDB. Same message if i check DG after DB, It can't be selected together without message. Should I leave activated anyway?

EDIT: Oh, I think limit of load plugins are 255 I had exceeded.

Maybe move SexlabNudecreaturesDB farther down your Loadchain.

Maybe you have something installed that messes with Nudecreatures?

During a SL Werebear animation open console, click on the werebear and check the value at inventory/equipped. Is it 0 or 1?

Also you can try and copy meshes\slnc\werebear\werebear.nif to meshes\actors\dlc02\werebear\werebear.nif and check if it displays correctly.

Equipment 0. If change meshes it display right.

Another issue. Animations works perfect, but PC stays freeze after sex by train hentai creature, this not happen when animation start with another sexlab mod.

It works on a saved game that had the original sexlab animations then use MCM to tell it to re-register, but when start from a new game with this I get blank creature animation page, manually register also result in a blank page.

I`ve been having the same issue as well. Folowed the steps, moved the esps up in the load order, ran FNIS again. Creature animation page is empty. Tried a new game as well. *sigh still ...i`m  looking forward to this.

Werebears can be sholonged with SOS no need for added penises 

If you like SOS and want human equipment on werebears then yes. I Dont.

I`ve been having the same issue as well. Folowed the steps, moved the esps up in the load order, ran FNIS again. Creature animation page is empty. Tried a new game as well. *sigh still ...i`m  looking forward to this.

Move the NudeCreaturesDB down. It should be loaded pretty much at the end. Dont forget to Reset the Animation Registry in SL.

I tested with Sexlab 1.54. So dunno with other versions but should work on 1.55 and 1.57 but cant say for sure.

same :P

This evening I ll try to

1) get WhiskeyS Stuff into the Mod.  :D  Curious myself!

2) Then if there is time ill make some screenshots

3) Finish nude model of Ashen Spawn. Have one ready that needs texturing.

4) Get Ashen Spawn in. (Uses Draugr animation so only Nude Creatures addon needed)

Thats because this mod/patch patches multiple mods, one of which adds rieklings to both sexlab nude creatures and hentai creatures.  If you dont want that you can disable the hentaicreatures.esm and it wont interfere with any of the other features of this mod.

Okay, seems I got it done.  :)

ADDED:

=======

WhiskeyS implementation of Panics Riekling Threesome (works great)

Nude Model of Ashman (had awful clipping in my model so I used mesh from Leito and tried to fit it... still clipping but not so bad. Animations had been aligned to an old model.. maybe Ill include that one as an option later on) ....  "Choose Your Penis" would be a nice option

Added Ashman to Hentai Creatures

Added Ashman to Nude Creatures

Added some Screenshots to due to requests. 

Side note:

Cant get threesomes to work on Hentai Creatures. So use Matchmaker or something to trigger the Riekling Threesome.

I dont check for your DLCs in the scripts. Its pointless. If you dont have Dragonborn you cant use this content anyway so dont install it.

Packing is getting harder.. hope I didnt miss anything

Have Fun!

Archived