D_ManXX2

Mods for saints row ??

After cleaning up my system. and starting to get my games back i had to reinstall saints row 2 and 3. but i remember there was topic here about nude models for these games i cannot find this topic does anyone know good place to get these games up and going again ??

I'm hoping that once the Saints Row 3/4 SDK is complete we'll be able to get something like the Sex Lab framework for Skyrim. There is a lot of possibilities in those games. So much good voice over work that could be repurposed for other things.

I'm hoping that once the Saints Row 3/4 SDK is complete we'll be able to get something like the Sex Lab framework for Skyrim. There is a lot of possibilities in those games. So much good voice over work that could be repurposed for other things.

I'm late to the party but the SDK doesn't have what is necessary for such a mod, it isn't even possible to give the males an actual penis so it would in vain anyways unless they just did a lot of dry humping.

I'm late to the party but the SDK doesn't have what is necessary for such a mod, it isn't even possible to give the males an actual penis so it would in vain anyways unless they just did a lot of dry humping.

but recently they make game ''more moddable'',even put the game on steam workshop