View File

armors and clothes for zkec body queen size bottom and F cup

the body is found in setbody mod with hands and feet

this is mostly a replacer : no need for a file.esp

i have included Fejeena glass textures(my thanks), if you like you just drop it in folder and do the archiv invalidation through bsa redirection in obmm.

if there is any probleme with please tell me !

if someone can recognize the mythicdawnrobe skirt i would be happy to give credit to Creator !!!

hope you like

AddOn 1 adding 5 more armor, Addon 2 add 6 different arena armors, Addon 3 add 2 armors & 5 upperclass clothes, Addon 4 (see pics !in post 2 Under support topic ), addon 5 more replacer !, addon 6 another set !, addon 7 the last of the robes!

hope you like

Some more staff and this time provided in a chest (a teddy chest) thank to Fejeena who made the file.esp

all details in readme !!!

the teddy chest starts to be full !!! :P

a new independant chest the gyggllg chest with some piercing staff !!!

a new wood chest with several armors/clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

just added the arena armor :  6 different armor  (pics in post n°2) .    as usual you can in nifscope add or remove parts (up to you! )

hope you like

2 more armors to make to complet the set, and i will start do some clothes.    but i have no idee !!! (like in front of a white page). 

sorry  AnnaFly  but i am not going to convert  Apachii Godess store.   the major reason is that i do not have it (too big to download !)   the second reason : i know there was an autorisation probleme (not sure !)  and the third reason is i like to remodel the meshes  to make my own costumisations.

DeadSomething   you can convert the files to any bodytype    you can use parts or change textures  without any permissions

Greetings

@ KingKong ,

What  ? Do you really think it's necessary to ask  "some " permissions from Apachii and others ?... ;°)

For Apachii , i was only joking of course .

For SPB , it's another story... i think all the mods SPB done don't need to be converted .

They are "special" and it's better they don't change.She ( he ?) already made some changes by adding her last "official" body .

But there is also all the Yurarvica's mods ... you don't like them ? I'm not only talking about the mods shared at "That Site Over There"  , but there is a few different mods ( very different) he (she) made , ask to Poontank , he already provide a link here,  somewhere (*) .

Unfortunatly , there is a few months he didn't log here.

Strange , isn't it ?

Most of Yuravica'mods are "free" , public , " Open GL (???) " ...

Anyway, thank you for your works.

Cheers.  

(*) ... somewhere is probably here :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1202-yuravica-fly-serie-armor-modified/page-2

Annafly, it's not perfect, but if you want to convert a collection of clothing for your *personal* use, Clothing Converter should be able to automatically generate reasonably decent conversions from most HGEC texture compatible bodies to any of the ZKEC variations.

A skilled modeler will almost always produce better results than an automated tool, of course, but it's Clothing Converter is fairly robust, all things considered.

Hi there.

Hello Gerra6 .

Yes , i know , i already tested your tool.

It was just to give to KingKonk some ideas , nothing else , nor a personal request.

Actually ( and unfortunatly) i came back to Skyrim once again ... i need to finish some mods i've forgot before starting some convertions with ( or without) your tools, and this could take "some" time !

It's very hard ( and painfull) to switch between these two games so , at this moment i'm glad if someone else convert something for Oblivion and ZKEC body. 

Cheers.

Yeah. Converting between games is a royal pain. I'm working bit by bit on a tool to automatically convert nifs from one game to another...but it's a long slow slog. Right now I'm bogged down trying to finish my UV map converter (a fairly important component, all things considered). Fun stuff, particularly since I'm fighting my way out of a deep coding burn-out and everything is math. So much math. (working on speeding up a shortest vector between two edges algorithm that will help me cut a new UV seam on an existing mesh)

BTW, King Kong. Very nice work.

It's always good to see ZKEC get some love.

i am sure that Gerra6 converter is great   !     as i am using some of his great tools already .

but i do not want just to convert !!!

my last 2 armors and 5 upperclass clothes  as usual you can remove parts  or just drop in folder and play

hope you like

• 3 weeks later...

just to be curious         is it a jock ?        because there is nothing more easy than to edit items in CS , it can be done in tes4edit as well.

it is just that it is a pain in the ass !!!     

if you are sirious with your clumsily question than thank you and  sorry for my reply  as it is not what i am looking.

a more general question  as i have changed completly my MBP.esm  to include prety everything i could Inside and modifying totaly.

you need to tell me if an esp file is needed for one or two replacers  to have the possibility to have female clothes and playable.

• 1 month later...

Greetings.

Hi KingKong.

Can i use some of your converted models to try another convertion to the SPB's DMMC body ?

Well , that's only for my own use , but i'll probably post some nifs in the Guerra6 's  " New Clothing Body Style Converter " thread .

I want to try this not excatly to the DMMC body ( because i don't like these legs) but to a DMMC based body ( but with nice legs this time )  or more probably to the body that came with the SMDR 008 Hikari Set ( there are already "nice legs" there )  or/and to the SPB Santa body ( my boyfriend prefer that upperbody - DMMC based -  i suppose that's because the breasts look more realist  ).

So i will try to create a "new" body from these meshes with only the Guerra6 clothing converter tool and .. NifSkope , of course.

This is just for "fun" , nothing else.

First i will try to find a way to mix the little hands ( from ZKEC or TGND , i think they are the same ... ) with the DMMC upperbody .

Secondly , i think doing the same thing to the Samhain6 RKA body.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Greetings.

@ KingKong

Thank you.

I've decided to recreate the whole DukeCity mod and your collection is very "welcome" to my futur mod.

Unfortunatly , i'll not use your esp , because it will conflict with my own " SOVvM Br3" mod. For this last , there is the "secret room"  here ... with a few " Zigged Twillight " ( Ombres Ailées in french , sorry , not sure of the english terms ...)  in this exterior...

... the first picture in this link is the "Morrowind version" ... i use the one that came with the SoVvm Br3 's mod.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ombre+aill%c3%a9e&qpvt=ombre+aill%c3%a9e&FORM=IGRE

Anyway , big thanks one more time for the ZKEC version.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

A special thanks for the ".gnd" nifs. Most of the modders don't care about this kind of nifs.

By the way , your Ayleid model is very "cool" ... and "hyper" compatible with all kind of feet ( impossible to not put there any feet you want )  , thank you ! ...  ;°)

OBSE required ? Real High Heels system ? ... i'm joking , of course.

Cheers.