The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

This is more of a technical question to people who really know: your pictures look ultra real. You can see the difference right here on this page:

Those women smoking are exactly like my sims, but the others look like they're from a different game.

My best-guess is, your shadows are enhanced somehow.

----

Ignore this next part (seriously, no chihuahuas allowed)

OK, kissing in my game: They never touch, there's an inch between their mouths.

Peeing on someone misses them (in front) by inches.

OK maybe it's the mod (I always thought so)

but, seeing your perfectly aligned pictures, I had to be sure.

I play fullscreen, 3840x2160, thanks in advance

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

This is more of a technical question to people who really know: your pictures look ultra real. You can see the difference right here on this page:

Those women smoking are exactly like my sims, but the others look like they're from a different game.

----

You should quote the poster's name you are replying to. to make sure they see it. 

your reply was to @Samsoniii

7 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You should quote the poster's name you are replying to. to make sure they see it. 

your reply was to @Samsoniii

( Dans le doute^^ )

Hi, ( sorry for my english ) I noticed that I had lost quality in the animations when I added skintones and sliders(ass). It's obvious compared to the videos where I only had ((better body and wild guy))
Since I have increased the quality of the objects I find that I have lost fluidity, maybe I'm imagining things. ^^

23 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

----

A lot of posters, myself included, use Reshade (a Simmer's best friend) which alters the picture quality to the look you're wanting. 

For the part that I'm not going to ignore, use camera angles to hide the misalignment as best as you can. 

Hi there!

Here's my first upload in LL ever. Belongs to a series of loop videos i call "Zeleste Micro Stories". They are always loop. They usually have sound and they usually shows more than just sex (several points of view, close ups from the sims involved, etc).

This one is called "Kristine and Mr. Blaine 1st close encounter". Of course is the 1st of many ^_^. Hope you like it ❤️ (Thanks to Motherlode and OLaLa for the pretty animations)

Kristine and Mr. Blaine 1st close encounter

Here's my second loop video from my 'Micro Stories' series. Kristine and Mr. Blaine have a new encounter, now in the school's library. Enjoy ❤️

Remember, all my videos are loops, so you can download them and play them in loop ad infinitum ?

Kristine and Mr. Blaine at the library

8 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

@Zeleste Nice videos! May I ask where you got that skirt?

@mrrakkonn  Thank you so much ?. Sorry Idk even how to tag properly, ugh. About the skirt, i've been all the afternoon looking for it but my mod folder is a mess, kinda like my head. I've  searched by "skirt" and tried all the results in Sims4Studio but nope, so i've tried many more random names in my "Cas" and "Clothes Bottom" folders but i've not found it yet. I'll keep trying buuuuuuut one thing i'm sure of: 99'99% it came from LoversLab. All my naughty stuff is from here so it must be here, anywhere. I'll look in teh forums too.

Btw there are 2 different skirts in those videos. The longest one is called "BA_shorterskirt.package" and is just a shorter version of one from the game. The shorter one, the one "for sex", is the one i can't find yet.

Here's an image of the shorter one. I guess the big "L" could be a clue? i don't really know >.< .. Tonight i'll keep looking for the name, i promise ?

Spoiler

Sin título-1.jpg

@Zeleste Thank you! But I already found it thanks to @Mariana Soprano

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/tiny-skirt-015/id/1288775/

My mods folder is also a mess, but if you use the Tray Importer locating the CC your sims use is actually quite simple, you can use it to open households and either just export them to a .zip file with all CC or you can use the program to look through CC and navigate to their location in your folder. 

https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/

It's useful for uploading sims of course, but also really handy for cleaning up your mod folder of CC you don't use.