The Sims 4-Post Your Adult Goodies (Screens, vids, etc.)

On 5/16/2018 at 2:39 PM, Drewsph77 said:

I think its obvious why Bella left Mortimer ;)

Bella014.png

Bella015.png

Bella016.png

I find it funny when anyone creates or draws a male (or female) with a dick so large they'd reach their partner's solar plexus if inserted... Nice artistic choice, tho! :D

8 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

Your girls are so adorable I have to know how you do it.

Thanks dude! ? they kinda create themselves once I've found the cc to inspire a vision and we're quite lucky in that department, lots of talented creators around!

I just spend a lot of time in detail edit mode to get the look, there's way more sliders there and some also move differently from a side view,

The real trick is trying to make them distinctive while keeping to an anime theme ?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・

NDAOYyA.png

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・
rZt0Luu.jpg

JBfZnBK.jpg

0Yt4O6z.jpg

5 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

Is that dildo a pose or an actual interactive WW object?!

I think it's chisimi dildo and with Luxure animation, the dildo was linked on the page too if remember correctly!

1 hour ago, Darkening Demise said:

Is that dildo a pose or an actual interactive WW object?!

I think its one of dark noir's but im not sure. Ill check it out for ya.

*Edit*

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

I think it's chisimi dildo and with Luxure animation, the dildo was linked on the page too if remember correctly!

Yup r-lo's got it right. http://chisimi.tumblr.com/post/125399408407/okayyy-lol-im-done-with-this-stuff-for-now-have