23 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@Boulo_92 Thanks for the problem pointed out

Follow the prompts of @DeepBlueFrog. I have fixed this problem, you can download the attachment to see if there are related errors in the papyrus log

SexLab-Stories.esp 630.93 kB · 0 downloads

I fixed it for the next version as well.

I will release the update at the end of the month.

7 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@Boulo_92 Thanks for the problem pointed out

Follow the prompts of @DeepBlueFrog. I have fixed this problem, you can download the attachment to see if there are related errors in the papyrus log

SexLab-Stories.esp 630.93 kB · 0 downloads

Glad to be able to help.

Thank you, I had made the following correction on my setup after the response from @DeepBlueFrog :

In the _SLS_QST_PlayerRedWave quest "Sex workers always pay their debts" [QUST: 4C02A054] :

Modification of the property 'RedWaveLocation' from the value _SLS_SolitudeRedWaveLocation "RedWave" [LCTN: 4C0646F4] to the value SolitudeDocksLocation "Solitude" [LCTN: 000358B9]

My PC continued to work very hard in RedWave to finish paying off her debt, and I didn't see any new "Run away whores are not looked upon kindly. Return to the Red Wave at once!" notification message.

I did not see any related error in the Papyrus log, but there was no reason I think.

(the consequence of the issue was that the mod considered that the PC was not present in the RedWave even though she was present, and therefore wrongly added a bounty)

So I started the Cow quest and I got the harness but its invisible when I equip it. Has anyone else faced the same issue? I have checked bodyslide and built them but they still are invisible. DD device hider is also disabled yet still its invisible.

Edited by Kingslayer101
On 6/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sorry... I forgot about that.

That was more of a suggestion for similar 'flavor' mods... not something I had any intention to integrate with.

If you want some NSFW integration with that mod, try Radiant Prostitution. It will detect the prostitutes since they are wearing the wench outfit and will treat them as such.

Fair enough. Thanks anyway.

How does the game folders use textures or meshes? (I'm taking a guess) to render faces for custom NPCs. After I downloaded the latest update for parasites Lotte, and the sisters at cradelstone tower have blackfaces and can't be interacted with- spoken to or attacked. 

I've tried disabling devious and parasites, and using an older version of both just to check.  I haven't seen a similar situation during a web search to how to fix this so I'm wonder if anyone else has encounter something similar or knows what to do?  I've tried using some of the fixes I found online to no avail.

I don't see how a body slide redo would be needed because it only effects the face.  

I've included a screenshot below of what I'm seeing assuming the spoiler works.

Thanks!

20210623215659_1.jpg.2a296b0e5a14357787b60587a4260769.jpg

[/Spoilers]I don't see how a body slide redo would be needed because it only effects the face. 

Edited by slaymike
1 hour ago, thor192 said:

i still dont see the nord queen option and i saw your picture and i dont see the springin option too

You need both Stories and CCAS. 

The Nord Queen requires you to be Nord and Female.

The Spriggan one may have a hidden requirement for SD+ since this is where the original curse was.

You should ask about it on the CCAS discussion forum.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:04 PM, slaymike said:

How does the game folders use textures or meshes? (I'm taking a guess) to render faces for custom NPCs. After I downloaded the latest update for parasites Lotte, and the sisters at cradelstone tower have blackfaces and can't be interacted with- spoken to or attacked. 

I've tried disabling devious and parasites, and using an older version of both just to check.  I haven't seen a similar situation during a web search to how to fix this so I'm wonder if anyone else has encounter something similar or knows what to do?  I've tried using some of the fixes I found online to no avail.

I don't see how a body slide redo would be needed because it only effects the face.  

I've included a screenshot below of what I'm seeing assuming the spoiler works.

Thanks!

Hide contents

20210623215659_1.jpg.2a296b0e5a14357787b60587a4260769.jpg

[/Spoilers]I don't see how a body slide redo would be needed because it only effects the face. 

All the face textures that comes with the Mod need to be converted. In some cases have too much resolution and in others is the compression format.

i have ccas and stories and stories devious but those options are just not showing up. does it make a difference if i use the reg edition for ccas and the se vertion of stories and stories devious for this? and i tried to ask about it on the ccas fourm only 1 person answered and then no one spoke again and i did respond

Edited by thor192
1 hour ago, thor192 said:

i have ccas and stories and stories devious but those options are just not showing up. does it make a difference if i use the reg edition for ccas and the se vertion of stories and stories devious for this? and i tried to ask about it on the ccas fourm only 1 person answered and then no one spoke again and i did respond

I don't think the LE version of CCAS works on SE. 

ContentConsumer said he wanted to work on a lighter version of SE but I think he got busy with other things.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Caladian said:

I have the tentacles on me, and I got the repellent from ***** which progressed the quest.  What I can't find is the list of ingredients.  No note in my backpack and journal doesn't help either.

Once you get to the repellent, the ingredients are listed under the Parasite Repellent recipe in the Cooking Stations.

48 minutes ago, HappyPieMan3 said:

In the Chaurus Queen quest, where do I go after using the tonal key? It says that the portal was opened and the queen made it to this side.

I can't find the queen anywhere.

The queen should be flying around Blackreach as a dragon in a chaurus skin.

Make sure Parasites comes after any mod that changes dragons.

Every now and then, I get "milk" related notifications in the top left corner like:

- My desires are satisfied. Milk spills all over your chest.

- Your breasts are tingling from a small rush of milk.

Is this from SL Stories? If yes, is there a way to disable them?

(I noticed that there is a milk related section in SL Stories MCM, but the options are all greyed out)

5 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Every now and then, I get "milk" related notifications in the top left corner like:

- My desires are satisfied. Milk spills all over your chest.

- Your breasts are tingling from a small rush of milk.

Is this from SL Stories? If yes, is there a way to disable them?

(I noticed that there is a milk related section in SL Stories MCM, but the options are all greyed out)

If you have Hormones, you can turn them off by setting your Lactation hormone modifier to 0.

I still have to add a checkbox or slider in Stories to do the same.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

@DeepBlueFrog

Bug Report: The mod or the Devious Stories part is incompatible to Treasure Hunter Whore, because both edit the Snow Shod farm to a certain extent. Treasure Hunter Whore is using the farm to hide a trinket whereas Stories does change the building itself.

Still testing my solution. TWH has to trigger the trinket inside the farm first to make an educated guess, I did the right thing.

First thing to do: Devious Stories has to be behind Treasure Hunter Whore in the load order. Second step: carefully modify the interior to fix the possible trinket spot.

Thought it is worth to mention the incompatbility out of the box for your download area.

BTW: Nice update :) Thanks again for some fun hours.

3 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Bug Report: The mod or the Devious Stories part is incompatible to Treasure Hunter Whore, because both edit the Snow Shod farm to a certain extent. Treasure Hunter Whore is using the farm to hide a trinket whereas Stories does change the building itself.

Still testing my solution. TWH has to trigger the trinket inside the farm first to make an educated guess, I did the right thing.

First thing to do: Devious Stories has to be behind Treasure Hunter Whore in the load order. Second step: carefully modify the interior to fix the possible trinket spot.

Thought it is worth to mention the incompatbility out of the box for your download area.

BTW: Nice update :) Thanks again for some fun hours.

If you can patch TWH to place the trinket in the basement of the old farm, it will be compatible with Stories.

I am using the basement of the old farm and only changing the top and outside.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you can patch TWH to place the trinket in the basement of the old farm, it will be compatible with Stories.

I am using the basement of the old farm and only changing the top and outside.

I should use a random container....barrel, cupboard, sack, etc. just there has to be a TFW container edited in any of them. The door is the trigger. Basically it is incompatible out of the box, because wether the edits from SLS or from THW are overwritten. You can have a defect farm house for SLS or a disfunctional THW. There has to be a patch to work both mods along.

Because in my setup SLS Devious had another hiccup and firsthand I wanted the Red Wave quest for Simple Slavery ++ I made a roleback without SLS Devious and only use the SLS part now.

The hiccup is not a bug, but the NiOverride body transformation part of SLS Devious is giving me anoying trouble. And for now I'm just lazy to make the according changes to the code to prevent an ongoing MCM bug setting the bustsize always back to 2.0. This is happening for my SLS Devious as long as I can think about. I'm using MME for a long time and increasing bustsize from two different mods is resulting in ...not just melons...beachballs....ridicolus sizes.

Still I like the quests :) That's why a tried again.

I ran into ELLE for the first time in shimmermist cave.  I can't get her to follow me...she stands there like forever.  I tried 3 different sex scenes to re-energize her, gave her a bunch of oil.  She just will not follow me.  I'm using amazing follower tweaks mod for my followers.  ELLE is the first that will not budge.  Was really hoping to get her to follow me.  Maybe she is broke in my game.

when I choose 'o.k. elle', 'how are you feeling' it always says 'energy depleted'.  How should I get her energy back?  

Edited by leesjig