Mmh. I did not wish to make this suggestion, as I, too, will soon have to contend with the mod limit.

- But that issue aside, the decision is sound.

... Also allows me to circumvent the addition of this farm, should it not fancy me (though, again, the basic idea is certainly nice).

Note that I will not make many little mods to limit the number of mods to maintain, so I will keep everything related to Devious Devices in one mod. That means as content grows, you will have to include the farm if you want to use other Devious Devices related quests from Stories.

Ah, it must have been my optimistic statement of the day. I assumed that the conjunction of those:

I agree on the subtle vs obvious approach and I usually lean towards the subtle. [...]

The result will be closer to #2 with a tiny bit of #1, at least at first [...].

alludes to later improvement, which just may arrive before/concurrently with/not too long after further content.

... And well, if it turns out too good not to have, I guess I can always grind my teeth and accept the flaws.

Maybe the PC could attempt a career as voyeuristic blackmailer.

There could be various ways of discovering NPCs in delicate enough sexual situations:

-Randomly during traveling

-Through rumors/gossip

-finding love letters

-violent interrogation

The higher the NPCs social rank, the easier it is to blackmail him/her, but also more dangerous.

For example nobody would care much if a peasant has an uncommon fetish, but imagine you discover that a jarl has an affair with a peasant. That alone could be scandalous, and even more so if he has a submissive relationship with the peasant or should like sex with animals.

And the best part would be that it would be an interesting tie in for SD+. Each time you blackmail someone, the more important he is the higher the chance that a group of mercenaries tries to abduct you some days later. You would become the slave of the NPC you blackmailed if they succeed. So it would be a variant of the intendentured servant quest :).

It's not something I'm interested in, personally.  And from what I've seen in a lot of threads a lot of people are pushing for a DD requirement--or at the very least, compatibility (that much I'm fine with, at least)--and it bugs me; it's not content I want added to my game, especially if it's because other people pushed for it in places where it otherwise wouldn't really have been necessary.  And between Sexlab, Aroused, and Apropos I think I have enough frameworks on my load order, never mind the non-sexual things like Wet and Cold.

It becomes even better when these 'pushed' mods are pushing even more unnecessary requirements:

- forced SexLab on DD assets (which is models and textures pack)

- forced Aroused on DD integration - whyyyy?!

- forced Aroused on basically everything

Assets requires Sexlab to work around a bug that used to exist with Sexlab's implementation of "SexLabNoStrip". This one doesn't really matter anyways, since Integration requires sexlab: Thus, no new requirements are being pushed.

Aroused synergizes quite well with the belts/plugs from DD: Many scripts check arousal level, and modify behavior / messages appropriately. This mod already requires Aroused anyways. No new dependencies introduced here, either...

I'm not sure why the lot of you are getting so worked up over the dependency: Just having Integration + Assets loaded doesn't mean that you have to run around in long-term bondage-wear. If you're not interacting with / wearing the devices, the impact to your game's performance is virtually nil.

SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices - Assets, Devious Devices - Integration, Alicia Painslut, Shared Serana Dialogue and SexLab Attraction are SexLab masters that I use, and many more as .esp's. In fact, I have 205 active plugins that I use, and about 15-20 that are deactivated, and I have no problem running Bordeciel(Skyrim).

For you, perhaps.  It's hardly the same from everyone.  I have a computer that can more than easily run Skyrim, with plenty of memory and a graphics card that can more than handle the default game at its max settings.  I'm running 196 plugins as well... and I have to fight with it every time I try to load the game up, and still find crashes here and there.  It's a constant struggle.

I spent some time this morning splitting the mod in two:

- SexLab Stories: for the standing stones fetish, the relationship system and most background, ambiance additions. This mod requires SexLab Aroused for the Fetish system.

- SexLab Devious Stories: for the milking farm quest and future quests that require Devious Devices. This mod will require both DD Assets and DD integration.

Both mods are independent. You should be able to run one, the other or both at the same time.

I still have to test everything but the split is done. I should have done that from the start and it is easier to do at this stage than later when there is more content thrown into the mod.

I appreciate your willingness to compromise on the matter.  I'm sorry I brought it up and made it such a big deal, but I do honestly believe that this decision of yours is the best that can happen for the topic, and for that you have my gratitude.

Assets requires Sexlab to work around a bug that used to exist with Sexlab's implementation of "SexLabNoStrip". This one doesn't really matter anyways, since Integration requires sexlab: Thus, no new requirements are being pushed.

Aroused synergizes quite well with the belts/plugs from DD: Many scripts check arousal level, and modify behavior / messages appropriately. This mod already requires Aroused anyways. No new dependencies introduced here, either...

I'm not sure why the lot of you are getting so worked up over the dependency: Just having Integration + Assets loaded doesn't mean that you have to run around in long-term bondage-wear. If you're not interacting with / wearing the devices, the impact to your game's performance is virtually nil.

Even if a framework is not actively running in the background, just having the extra plugins that aren't in use can be problematic.  Skyrim has an upper limit of plugins it can utilize, and once it hits that limit and exceeds it, the game will destabilize and become nigh-unplayable... even if said mods extending the load order are doing nothing or next-to-nothing.

My issue with Arousal is that I have no idea how it calculates its value!

But it is also the only mod of its kind that let things like DDi trigger to matters, and seemingly random events have some sort of logic (victim, approach)

Sorry to bust a myth here: SexLab Aroused is a clusterfuck of stressing the engine to death. This and Integration are spamming the Papyrus log with unnecessary entries like there is no tomorrow. Same with SOS.

Also Aroused is not extendable, if more than one mod tries to change the values it goes all downhill right there. So don't say the game's performance is virtually nil when in fact it isn't.

Sorry to bust a myth here: SexLab Aroused is a clusterfuck of stressing the engine to death. This and Integration are spamming the Papyrus log with unnecessary entries like there is no tomorrow. Same with SOS.

Also Aroused is not extendable, if more than one mod tries to change the values it goes all downhill right there. So don't say the game's performance is virtually nil when in fact it isn't.

???

I said that having just Integration loaded will have virtually no impact on your game's performance, if you're not interacting with devices. This is true. I said nothing about Aroused (This mod already requires aroused: Thus, it will be present regardless of whether or not DD is loaded). Writing debug statements to the log isn't going to destroy your performance (Particularly if your game's logging is disabled). Naturally, if logging is enabled, Papyrus will perform a bit worse (Though again, this is dependent upon the user's setting). For that matter, all DD logging can be disabled via an MCM config option, if you don't like the "spam". 

You either misunderstood my post entirely, or have no idea what you're talking about.

???

I said that having just Integration loaded will have virtually no impact on your game's performance, if you're not interacting with devices. This is true. I said nothing about Aroused (This mod already requires aroused: Thus, it will be present regardless of whether or not DD is loaded). Writing debug statements to the log isn't going to destroy your performance (Particularly if your game's logging is disabled). Naturally, if logging is enabled, Papyrus will perform a bit worse (Though again, this is dependent upon the user's setting). For that matter, all DD logging can be disabled via an MCM config option, if you don't like the "spam". 

You either misunderstood my post entirely, or have no idea what you're talking about.

It's getting late here. MultiQuote for the win if you know how to use it (Obviously not me)... :-/

Then let me rephrase it since I'm also seem to be blind to find the post again which I wanted to quote too:

Aroused is a clusterfuck of a framework which can stress Papyrus just by having it installed (Depending on hardware, other plugins ofc). Couple it with SOS and other heavy monitoring plugins and you are fast at the limit the engine can handle w/o hickups.

And now to your post:

I was stating about posting unnecessary debug lines. Is it necessary to know that the chicken next to me got +2 arousal because I was running through the village naked or that my harem of females couldn't equip schlongs or do I have to know that Integration checked for an old plugin of itself and did not found it? Probably not. Is it necessary to know that a master script from Integration could not run because of some reason or that SexLab couldn't fill an animation array? Yes, certainly.

What I want to say, we all should stop spamming the god damn Papyrus main log for no reason. Disabling Papyrus debug logs isn't the answer because you know it: We modders require the user to have them be enabled to see if there is something wrong with our mods.

And if a mod wants to give extra debug information, there is a reason why we can have user logs. Only there should non critical debug lines go.

What I want to say, we all should stop spamming the god damn Papyrus main log for no reason. Disabling Papyrus debug logs isn't the answer because you know it: We modders require the user to have them be enabled to see if there is something wrong with our mods.

iam only activating my papyrus log if i have a problem, when it runs permanent iam geting one crash after an other and my game is laging... without iam only geting crashes once each 3 or 4 houres.

As I'm playing around with my Skyrim setup (trying to break it heh), I thought I'd throw this in even in it's early stage.

How do you know when it's active?  Any MCM menu?

Talk to an NPC.

If you see a Hello option showing the number of times you had sex with the NPC, the mod is active.

That or go to a Standing Stone and see if the Fetish quest starts when you activate it.

I love the sound of this mod. :) With the breast milk farm, can the PC be forced to produce milk or is it a voluntary thing?

Both.

You will have four ways to get started.

- milk the cows yourself

- volunteer your own milk. After two donations, the farmer will be unsatisfied with your output and will force a harness on you (you will need to produce 5 bottles of milk.. bottles are generated automatically after enough sex scenes, so you can just go do your quests and come back when you are done, except you cannot wear an armor on top of the harness :) ).

- pick up a harness outside and try it on. It will lock in place and you will have to work to get it off.

- once you have gone through a whole cycle, you will have the option to volunteer again and get a new harness.

[...]

Talk to an NPC.

If you see a Hello option showing the number of times you had sex with the NPC, the mod is active.

That or go to a Standing Stone and see if the Fetish quest starts when you activate it.

I got a standing stone fetish thingie, so I thought the mod was working.... but, I have never seen the dialog.... I will try reinstalling.

Edit: Tried re-downloading and re-installing, also tried a new game, still get no "Hello" or any other new dialog option (Give Gifts, Romance, WorkingGirl for reference). Loot sorts this to bottom of the load order, ran FNIS too, just for good measure.

Edit2: Have come across two slaves - one with bandits at the tower just north of whiterun and the other a vampire thrall in Riften, hung around the latter longer. After a few hours she lost her slave bindings and just wandered the Riften market like any other naked npc. But, in both cases the head and body textures were mis-matched colorwise. Not grey-face. Could be my body/texture mods I suppose, but thought I'd mention it.

SexLab, SexLab Aroused, Devious Devices - Assets, Devious Devices - Integration, Alicia Painslut, Shared Serana Dialogue and SexLab Attraction are SexLab masters that I use, and many more as .esp's. In fact, I have 205 active plugins that I use, and about 15-20 that are deactivated, and I have no problem running Bordeciel(Skyrim).

For you, perhaps.  It's hardly the same from everyone.  I have a computer that can more than easily run Skyrim, with plenty of memory and a graphics card that can more than handle the default game at its max settings.  I'm running 196 plugins as well... and I have to fight with it every time I try to load the game up, and still find crashes here and there.  It's a constant struggle.

Since you have more than 2 GB of RAM (as you stated it yourself), have you considered using Large Address Aware? It allows programs to utilize more than 2 RAM GB's, which in turn allows for faster and smoother gameplay. I'm using it and my Skyrim crashes (almost) never. And Skyrim isn't the only RAM-heavy game I have. Disciples Reincarnation, Might and Magic Heroes 6 and Shin Sangokumusou with Moushouden 6 (Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends) are also on my list. And I'm using LAA on them as well, and I can play Bordeciel, have music in the background and search TESWiki for some info about quests without problem. Actually, the most problems I have is with Disciples, not with Bordeciel.

Will there be some random negative effects from the milking harness too?

Imho it could be quite funny that you attract falmer or trolls when your breasts are full and need milking. And since the harness is devious it only lets you milk randomly or in towns, to increase the chances that you get abused :)

Will there be some random negative effects from the milking harness too?

Imho it could be quite funny that you attract falmer or trolls when your breasts are full and need milking. And since the harness is devious it only lets you milk randomly or in towns, to increase the chances that you get abused :)

Nothing of that kind... yet.

The framework would make it possible if I can find the time to code it.

For now, it is treated as a locked harness, with random vibrations and other impacts on horniness.

As an added feature, the harness is compatible with Hormones, which means you will see visible growth of the breasts as they become full and a reduction after milking.

[...]

Talk to an NPC.

I got a standing stone fetish thingie, so I thought the mod was working.... but, I have never seen the dialog.... I will try reinstalling.

Edit: Tried re-downloading and re-installing, also tried a new game, still get no "Hello" or any other new dialog option (Give Gifts, Romance, WorkingGirl for reference). Loot sorts this to bottom of the load order, ran FNIS too, just for good measure.

Edit2: Have come across two slaves - one with bandits at the tower just north of whiterun and the other a vampire thrall in Riften, hung around the latter longer. After a few hours she lost her slave bindings and just wandered the Riften market like any other naked npc. But, in both cases the head and body textures were mis-matched colorwise. Not grey-face. Could be my body/texture mods I suppose, but thought I'd mention it.

Yeah I have the same thing.  The standing stones and the escaped slave are working though.

Might be a confusion in the wording, but I wonder if the Hello option doesn't show if you haven't had any sex with the NPC yet.

[...]

Talk to an NPC.

Yeah I have the same thing.  The standing stones and the escaped slave are working though.

Might be a confusion in the wording, but I wonder if the Hello option doesn't show if you haven't had any sex with the NPC yet.

It should show regardless of the sex count, but there could be restrictions on the kind of NPC, especially if you have custom races. I will check again which conditions I put in place.

The only restriction I can remember is for children and animals, but there could be others.

what story lines are in play ? i havent downloaded it yet

Read the first two posts of this thread - everything is there.

The current version is really about the Standing Stones Fetish system

The next version will include a full story around the milking farm.

It should show regardless of the sex count, but there could be restrictions on the kind of NPC, especially if you have custom races. I will check again which conditions I put in place.

The only restriction I can remember is for children and animals, but there could be others.

I've tried a varied number of merchants in different cities.  Tried playing around with the gender preference incase it was similar to the SD+ quirk with thugs, but no change.  No custom race.

FYI running SL aroused and attraction in case it makes a difference.  Attraction does create it's own dialog when it triggers, so thought it might matter.

Thanks.

Since you have more than 2 GB of RAM (as you stated it yourself), have you considered using Large Address Aware? It allows programs to utilize more than 2 RAM GB's, which in turn allows for faster and smoother gameplay. I'm using it and my Skyrim crashes (almost) never. And Skyrim isn't the only RAM-heavy game I have. Disciples Reincarnation, Might and Magic Heroes 6 and Shin Sangokumusou with Moushouden 6 (Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends) are also on my list. And I'm using LAA on them as well, and I can play Bordeciel, have music in the background and search TESWiki for some info about quests without problem. Actually, the most problems I have is with Disciples, not with Bordeciel.

I have 16GB of RAM, but using LAA is unnecessary.  TESV.exe has already been flagged to utilize it, and I've already got the memory fix from ENB and SKSE installed and utilized.  Neither of which really help my load order or frequency of crashing (the most of which is just from loading a save that's otherwise fine).