Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know it is only a recommended mod but can anyone tell me what Prostitutes of Skyrim adds to things? It doesn't seem to do anything itself apart from add some NPCs to the game with naff FTB sex 'scenes'.

 

Thanks.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

I know it is only a recommended mod but can anyone tell me what Prostitutes of Skyrim adds to things? It doesn't seem to do anything itself apart from add some NPCs to the game with naff FTB sex 'scenes'.

 

Thanks.

I see it as a complement to TDF Prostitution. 

The NPCs added are wearing the Tavern Wench clothes, which are picked up by TDF as a marker for prostitution dialogues.

Outside of that, they are just there for flavor.

Link to post
24 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I see it as a complement to TDF Prostitution. 

The NPCs added are wearing the Tavern Wench clothes, which are picked up by TDF as a marker for prostitution dialogues.

Outside of that, they are just there for flavor.

Okay thanks. I'll stick with it and see how it goes then.

I used to use SL Stories back when you were plain Skyrimll but I don't recall having used Prostitutes of Skyrim.

Link to post
1 minute ago, damaskos said:

Where and how do I start Mother of the Swarm quest?

 

That story was moved from SexLab Stories into SexLab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing).

 

Only one NPC remains in Stories and was moved in Chillwind Depths, but there is no quest associated with it.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, lonewolf7215 said:

When will the next farm update be? Im eager to see what comes next. :)

 

You are in luck.. I will be working on that quest and Hormones next month hopefully.

 

I am making good progress to finish the main quest in Parasites right now.

If I can finish it this month, I am planning on working on the Milk Farm and closing the loop with Hormones compatibility next.

 

SD+ should come right after that - March and April hopefully.

Link to post

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

Can you give us map marker please !!! It is almost impossible to solve the stories without map marker!!

Is it intentional to eliminate map marker?

 

I hope that you could add marker in next version.......

Link to post
2 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

Can you give us map marker please !!! It is almost impossible to solve the stories without map marker!!

Is it intentional to eliminate map marker?

 

I hope that you could add marker in next version.......

 

I don't particularly like map markers, and only until recently, I had technical issues creating them. 

 

I wanted Stories to be more about background stories rather than main quests... things you come across by accident.. surprises. 

 

That said, now that I know how to add map markers, I can add a few.

 

Do you have an example of something you had difficulties finding?

Link to post
5 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

Hi DeepBlueFrog,

Can you give us map marker please !!! It is almost impossible to solve the stories without map marker!!

Is it intentional to eliminate map marker?

 

I hope that you could add marker in next version.......

If you look in the description on loverslab under stories it says where to go. Hope that helps!

Link to post
7 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Is it possible to make the milk maids from the farm naked or have the option of making them naked via MCM menu?

 

Not without using a 3rd party mod, but I can add that to the list of enhancements. I will be working on Hormones and the Milk Farm next month.

Link to post
1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

 

Not without using a 3rd party mod, but I can add that to the list of enhancements. I will be working on Hormones and the Milk Farm next month.

What the estimate release date on the Milk Farm?

Link to post

Hello Deep Blue Frog, thank you for this Mod :) ...I look forward to seeing what else you do with it :)

 

I would like to ask though, if anyone is having the same hiccup I'm having with Redwave.... that vanilla Game Argonian female who hangs around the Docks, she keeps coming into the Redwave, sleeping there, wandering around in there and then she aggro's on the Wolf, both are clearly set essential, because their fights just keep reoccurring, it is a nuisance, but I can ignore it, the big problem is though, the Argonian then aggro's on my character and kills her :( ...I'm running Skyrim SE

Link to post
5 hours ago, InsolentTedium said:

Hello Deep Blue Frog, thank you for this Mod :) ...I look forward to seeing what else you do with it :)

 

I would like to ask though, if anyone is having the same hiccup I'm having with Redwave.... that vanilla Game Argonian female who hangs around the Docks, she keeps coming into the Redwave, sleeping there, wandering around in there and then she aggro's on the Wolf, both are clearly set essential, because their fights just keep reoccurring, it is a nuisance, but I can ignore it, the big problem is though, the Argonian then aggro's on my character and kills her :( ...I'm running Skyrim SE

 

Thanks for reporting it.

 

I am assuming you mean Deeja. Are you using a mod that changes behaviors of some NPCs? I never saw her come to the Red Wave.

 

In and case, I added the wolf to a few more factions. That will be part of the next update coming up this coming weekend.

Link to post
6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

 

Thanks for reporting it.

 

I am assuming you mean Deeja. Are you using a mod that changes behaviors of some NPCs? I never saw her come to the Red Wave.

 

In and case, I added the wolf to a few more factions. That will be part of the next update coming up this coming weekend.

I was using Immersive Citizens for a short time up until a few weeks ago, then began having trouble and discovered IC is very script heavy and was messing with my Game, so I got rid of it, but it did leave Orphan Scripts, I went above and beyond to get rid if every trace of that damned Mod, but perhaps it's still effecting my Game :( ...and could be the cause of Deeja's behaviour....And thank you DeepBlueFrog :)

Link to post

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

 

regarding your upcomming work on the milk farm near rifton. Just as an information, the milking devices placed in the near building are under the hay stacks put there by JK Sykrim Overhaul. The mod overhauls major city´s but also small one like Ivarstaed or Riverwood and certain farms.

 

The hay stacks however are no object which can removed by console. You only get the milking device "targeted".

Link to post
1 hour ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

 

regarding your upcomming work on the milk farm near rifton. Just as an information, the milking devices placed in the near building are under the hay stacks put there by JK Sykrim Overhaul. The mod overhauls major city´s but also small one like Ivarstaed or Riverwood and certain farms.

 

The hay stacks however are no object which can removed by console. You only get the milking device "targeted".

 

Are you sure these hay stacks are added by JK?

 

I put the devices under hay stacks too with the intent to reveal them when the quest reaches a certain stage. 

 

I will have to check JK again. I am using it and I didn't know it edits Riften too.

Link to post
2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

 

Are you sure these hay stacks are added by JK?

 

I put the devices under hay stacks too with the intent to reveal them when the quest reaches a certain stage. 

 

I will have to check JK again. I am using it and I didn't know it edits Riften too.

 

Oh, you sure?

Never thought about that. :D

 

Well i didn´t get the progress further then to the point in helping with the cows. Somehow the quest didn´t move forward. Maybe it´s because i still use the 0.83 Version not the 20201225 version. My fault, i am sorry.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Mart0206 said:

 

Oh, you sure?

Never thought about that. :D

 

Well i didn´t get the progress further then to the point in helping with the cows. Somehow the quest didn´t move forward. Maybe it´s because i still use the 0.83 Version not the 20201225 version. My fault, i am sorry.

 

No problem... the quest isn't going as far as unlocking the machines yet. 

That's what I will be working on in February.

Link to post
8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

 

No problem... the quest isn't going as far as unlocking the machines yet. 

That's what I will be working on in February.

Stop chatting so much an get cracking! Oh...um, did I say that out loud...oops. Thank you Blue, I still enjoy Breaking Playing skyrim because of people like you. Live long and prosper.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...