On 5/19/2020 at 3:47 PM, LadyFlurf said:

ccas isnt registering any starts for this mod. it registers all sd+ starts but none of this mod. im on sse

Ask this question on the CCAS discussion. 

My understanding is that CCAS on SE is a full rewrite that doesn't include (yet) many of the options of the original, including SexLab Stories.

@captainlinuxAlways try to read a few of the recent posts whenever a mod updates. Someone likely has asked. A quote from this page even...DeepBlueFrog said:

"The item you are looking for is a dwemer pedestal and button next to one of the statues.

It should glow blue when ELLE gets near it.".

Hopefully that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 8:45 PM, netruss1964 said:

@captainlinuxAlways try to read a few of the recent posts whenever a mod updates. Someone likely has asked. A quote from this page even...DeepBlueFrog said:

"The item you are looking for is a dwemer pedestal and button next to one of the statues.

It should glow blue when ELLE gets near it.".

Hopefully that helps.

38 minutes ago, RedDotGecko said:

so i'm trying to do the elle quest, and i'm stuck in Alftand while trying to figure out how the hell i get her body parts, i searched for like an hour and i found all that body parts laying aroung but what should i do now?

It's in the Dwemer Museum under Markarth.

Another frog croak:

"The tanning rack info is part of the old version of the mod. You shouldn't need that anymore.

All you need now is sex and oil. 

Giving her a regular supply of oil will keep her lubricated and will allow her to have sex.

Having sex replenishes her energy and makes her more powerful (her Health and Magicka are directly linked to her energy level).

That means - if you have sex with her a lot, you can turn her into quite a powerful follower :)".

On 6/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, netruss1964 said:

It's in the Dwemer Museum under Markarth.

Another frog croak:

"The tanning rack info is part of the old version of the mod. You shouldn't need that anymore.

All you need now is sex and oil. 

Giving her a regular supply of oil will keep her lubricated and will allow her to have sex.

Having sex replenishes her energy and makes her more powerful (her Health and Magicka are directly linked to her energy level).

That means - if you have sex with her a lot, you can turn her into quite a powerful follower :)".

???? where? i jsut found that glowing spot but i also don't know what i have to do there

On 6/15/2020 at 2:08 PM, RedDotGecko said:

so i'm trying to do the elle quest, and i'm stuck in Alftand while trying to figure out how the hell i get her body parts, i searched for like an hour and i found all that body parts laying aroung but what should i do now?

On 6/17/2020 at 11:48 AM, RedDotGecko said:

???? where? i jsut found that glowing spot but i also don't know what i have to do there

If you made it to Alftand, you need to find the sexbot manufacturing chamber. It is next to the two sexbot bodies lying on dwemer beds.

If you face the assembly chamber itself, you will have the beds with sexbots on the right side. 

On the left side, you have a dwemer chest and a button.

Press the button for instructions.

What you have to do at this point is find dwemer blueprint cubes (they are small, glowing blue cubes, left in a few spots around that area).

Find the cubes and place them in the chest to unlock the different sexbot models. 

When you select a model using the button, ELLE wil l go to the chamber to be upgraded.

Also talk to ELLE for hints. 

Some dialogues unlock once you are on the way to Alftand.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:50 PM, Shawdy said:

Hello there

Perhaps I'm missing something but is there any continuation for The Family story? That carpenter thing gave me some clues, still I have no idea

I have some plans but as with the rest of my most, they keep being delayed by real life stuff. If I get to them, it won't be a huge quest, but more explanations about the deal between the family and the Hagravens.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, chypres said:

An'Kin and Mar'Kin end up invisible. only their heads are floating their bodies are missing. Their brother is fine.

That points to an issue with meshes and/or textures. 

Are you using the right version? (did you install the special edition files for the vanilla game for example?)

On 6/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have some plans but as with the rest of my most, they keep being delayed by real life stuff. If I get to them, it won't be a huge quest, but more explanations about the deal between the family and the Hagravens.

That points to an issue with meshes and/or textures. 

Are you using the right version? (did you install the special edition files for the vanilla game for example?)

Got it, thanks for the answer and good luck with all of that stuff

I played through E.L.L.E's quest and got to the point where quest journal says ELLE is now repaired. On the Objectives it still says find a way to complete ELLE at Alftand.

I got her upgraded with the advanced model. Is this the end of ELLE's quest for now? And is there something to do back at Avanchnzel ? (Lexicon receptacle room)

Thank you for the mod BTW, having a blast!

49 minutes ago, DuskGuard said:

I played through E.L.L.E's quest and got to the point where quest journal says ELLE is now repaired. On the Objectives it still says find a way to complete ELLE at Alftand.

I got her upgraded with the advanced model. Is this the end of ELLE's quest for now? And is there something to do back at Avanchnzel ? (Lexicon receptacle room)

Thank you for the mod BTW, having a blast!

Glad you liked it.

If you get to Alftand and found all the blue dwemer data cubes to unlock all the models, that's about it at this point.

The next thing I want to do when I get to it, is to add an option for the player to become a bot, and maybe some explanations about ELLE's origin in the process.

7 hours ago, Beast16 said:

Hi, can I update the mod mid playthrough? I've been using the 2016 version for as long as I can remember

Hard to tell. 

Depends on what you did with the Stories.

If ELLE is an active follower for instance, you would benefit from a new game or things may not be properly initialized.

I tried digging through the thread via search but couldn't find an answer to this previously-asked question: is there a CBBE version of the milking harness? I tried to run with the one provided, hoping it would be 'close enough', but it ended up not even being remotely near to the mark.

Just asking, not demanding ;) your SSE version is still the one from March. Is there any other reason for it other than you haven't got to it yet? If we properly port this LE version, it's ok to use it in SSE instead of your older port?

Edit: And I suppose using MME's bodyslides will allow me to generate a compatible SSE harness mesh for this mod?

16 hours ago, petronius said:

Just asking, not demanding ;) your SSE version is still the one from March. Is there any other reason for it other than you haven't got to it yet? If we properly port this LE version, it's ok to use it in SSE instead of your older port?

Edit: And I suppose using MME's bodyslides will allow me to generate a compatible SSE harness mesh for this mod?

The only reason is that I am not doing the conversions myself.

I am not using SSE at the moment, and I rely on others to provide the conversions until I fully move to that version myself.

I have a repeatable CTD that I can't figure out how to fix.  I've self-converted the most recent version of this to SSE, as I've done with previous versions, so there's that.  I've narrowed it down to CeeCee's head.  Specifically FemaleBrowsHuman04 is what consistently shows up in NetFramework stack traces as the culprit.  xEdit isn't showing anything as redefining that particular asset and I've rebuilt all the Facegen via the SSE CK, but it still crashes when I get close to her and that cow.  If I delete her head NIF I can approach OK...obvious darkface bug at that point, but no CTD.  I've gotten her to work in previous conversions I've done, so I'm not sure what is wrong here.  1st time I've encountered a situation where rebuilding Facegen didn't fix a Facegen CTD issue.  Any suggestions?

Edit:  Nevermind.  I believe it is a bug in Mfg Fix.  1.5.4 is current for Mfg Fix, which I already am using.  I remember a couple of versions back vanilla game meshes were causing random CTD's...I think 1.5.2.  Anyway, on a whim I disabled the DLL for it and put the facegen for CeeCee back in place and no crash.  Not sure how unique this situation might be for me vs. being reproducible by another user, but I'll leave this here just in case.

Edit2: Removing Mfg Fix only delays the crash, allowing me to stand next to the NPC for about 30 seconds, then crashes with the same problem.

Edit3: CK 1.5.30 Facegen was the issue.  Regenerating Facegen with CK 1.5.73 fixed it.

I'm having problem with Lilatah the Whole and Alador. I downloaded again and reinstalled the LE version. ( thought maybe I did the SE version by accident )

I don't see anybody else mentioning it, so figured it's me.

I reverted back to the old version and Lilatah is now Whole. ( assuming Alador was fixed too )

Not sure if it's just me.

Leon - New Gnisis Cornerclub 2020-07-13 14.46.50.jpg

Leon - New Gnisis Cornerclub 2020-07-13 15.58.57.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Currently doing the ELLE quest and running into an issue. I've taken her to avanchanzel, and got her to the lexicon room, but when I press the button it sends the message "tonal alignment in progress, please stand back" and ELLE disappears. Am I missing a quest step, or is this not working correctly?

4 hours ago, rmtsign said:

Currently doing the ELLE quest and running into an issue. I've taken her to avanchanzel, and got her to the lexicon room, but when I press the button it sends the message "tonal alignment in progress, please stand back" and ELLE disappears. Am I missing a quest step, or is this not working correctly?

Are you using SE or LE editions?

Is she really missing (going away) or is she still there but invisible?

It could be an issue with meshes not showing properly.