On 3/10/2021 at 10:47 AM, justbob2 said:

I simply disabled the SexLab separate orgasms option and started producing milk!  So, it wasn't the SLSO mod causing the problem.  

But, after removing and re-installing Devious Stories (before finding the actual fix), I can't find Leonara.  Any clues?  Should I use a clean save?

Thanks I was looking for something like this, I gonna disable SLSO and try

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, wingweaver415 said:

Just a quick question. Sorry if it's been answered already.

Where us the PCs stuff after being sold to the Red Wave through simple Slavery. The players items weren't returned after paying back the debt.

It should be in a player safe sack next to a bedroll in the bottom part of the ship.

1 hour ago, aragonit said:

Is there any plan to finish the E.L.L.E Story and her upgrades? I would very much appreciate that. Thanks for making this collection.

Her story is pretty much finished at this point. I have some improvements lined up for her behaviour though.

Thank you. I remembered from my last playthrough, that her story was unfinished, and her upgrades were weird. Even with cheating :) So I'll get her ASAP. Since "she" is a robot, it would be an interesting feature, to be able to change her gender or appearance.

Edited by aragonit
29 minutes ago, aragonit said:

Thank you. I remembered from my last playthrough, that her story was unfinished, and her upgrades were weird. Even with cheating :) So I'll get her ASAP. Since "she" is a robot, it would be an interesting feature, to be able to change her gender or appearance.

You can't change her gender but she now has a backstory, a quest and four outfits to unlock at the end of it.

Hey I was playing the Nord queen quest and I've got 55 points so far, I was wondering how much longer I'd have to go before losing the ghost effects, especially the visual ones, its getting annoying cause i cant play in first person. Is there someway to disable it via console if not can someone tell me when I leave the ghost stage?

I managed to get the sister heads working but still cant talk to them, I found someone in the thread with a similar problem with someone in a falmer breeding pen and you said she wasnt supposed to talk, is it the same for them too? Not even a button prompt shows

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, WE123 said:

Also having problems During ELLE's quest. I'm at the stage where it says to search the museum but I have looked for the better part of 30 mins and can't find whatever it is I need to find.

She needs to be with you in the museum. 

Once she gets close enough of the right exhibit (near one of the Dwemer automatons), a pedestal with a button will activate and glow in response to her presence.

The first one is a remnant from my first attempt... she is meant to be silent as she has lost her mind.

The quest related to her is now in Parasites and she is only a background character.

The second doesn't have a quest yet, but if you are using the latest version, something should happen if you get too close to her and disturb the offering to the Old Gods.

For Divine Cheese, I cannot purchase "supplies" from Doug Hall.

My papyrus log shows

Cannot open store for class "SLSDDI_TIF_DoughallBarter", missing file?

In both LE and SE, the _SLS_QST_DivineCheeseDoughallTopic [xx03F93A] dialogue topic references a script, SLSDDI_TIF_DoughallBarter, which does not exist in either LE or SE.

I'm not sure how this limits quest progression?

33 minutes ago, MikeWander said:

For Divine Cheese, I cannot purchase "supplies" from Doug Hall.

My papyrus log shows

Cannot open store for class "SLSDDI_TIF_DoughallBarter", missing file?

In both LE and SE, the _SLS_QST_DivineCheeseDoughallTopic [xx03F93A] dialogue topic references a script, SLSDDI_TIF_DoughallBarter, which does not exist in either LE or SE.

I'm not sure how this limits quest progression?

Thanks for reporting this.

There was an issue with the script I use to package files that made it skip three scripts in that mod.

The fix will be part of the next update at the end of the month.

You can grab them on Github here if you want them now: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/tree/master/Stories/Data/scripts

They are at the top of the list. Just drop them in Skyrim/Data/scripts and it should work

You will have to remember to delete them next time you update the mod as they will be included in the bsa file.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for reporting this.

There was an issue with the script I use to package files that made it skip three scripts in that mod.

The fix will be part of the next update at the end of the month.

You can grab them on Github here if you want them now: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/tree/master/Stories/Data/scripts

They are at the top of the list. Just drop them in Skyrim/Data/scripts and it should work

You will have to remember to delete them next time you update the mod as they will be included in the bsa file.

Thanks!

I use MO2, so I grabbed them and put them in their own folder so that they'll be easy to spot when I upgrade.   (I know you don't use a mod manager, but having ordinary folders that get merged into a virtual filesystem is an architecture that I really love.)

After encountering Alador and his interesting anatomy, I resurrected him and made him into a follower. He has quite the interesting comments I have never heard before. And he looks cool in Dremora Armor.

What I don't get... What is the whole story of him and the necromancer who fights with him? What is this site near Falkreath?

We REALLY need some spoilers for those quests

Edited by aragonit