I do have to wonder, this is probably silent, no? Or is there any chance that you'll take a look at Amourous adventures and consider if you can't doctor some dialogue from existing lines. Probably not, it would take a LOT of work...but other than one or two lines of dialoge comming from Balgruuf's housecarl (plus the fact she shifts from uncaring about the Dragonborn into the most knowledgeable source of info present on the whole battlefield) I think it's miraculously well done.

Amorous sound work is indeed impeccable and miraculous. Don't expect anything like that here though :)

Unless someone volunteers lines at some point this mod will be silent.

Very promising new mod idea.

Hope you don't mind if i make some small dialogue/miniscenario suggestions.

Not at all.

I will also gladly include contributions in the form of book content, letters, notes, poems, paintings or meshes ..

This sounds like an amazing mod!

It litters small to medium size contents into the world that seem just enough to make it look lively with a sexlab theme!

Although maybe not so much guro content I have a weak stomachxwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.99t1mQqZE7.png

With the tracking of sexual history with friends and NPCs ever thought about some sort of reputation system or the likes? There were a few thread of people wanting that, but could be a difficult task.

I installed SL Stories in an existing game.   I went around the map looking for burnt corpes, didn't find any loot.   I imagine the encounters would happen like any other encounter in skyrim (assasins, the 3 drinking guys).  Do you have to pick a Standing Stone before this mod kicks in?  Perhaps a hint to experience the encounters. 

I installed SL Stories in an existing game.   I went around the map looking for burnt corpes, didn't find any loot.   I imagine the encounters would happen like any other encounter in skyrim (assasins, the 3 drinking guys).  Do you have to pick a Standing Stone before this mod kicks in?  Perhaps a hint to experience the encounters. 

That part is still untested. It is likely I will have to make sure the items appear at all levels of the PC. 

Sounds cool.  I like the idea on even the basic mechanic of NPC relationships, sex and benefits.  I have my base area and so my more regular shops, the addition of getting a side relationships is nice.   I always found Skyrim a bit sterile in ways, as so many of the things you do don't really change anything (as opposed to just more loot).  Which is why I always prefered systems like rebuilding the thieves guild as opposed to killing just another dragon.  So building relationships with NPCs just adds that little bit more interaction/intergration with the world.

Other things on that list are an extra bonus ;).  Good luck with the project.

Sounds cool.  I like the idea on even the basic mechanic of NPC relationships, sex and benefits.  I have my base area and so my more regular shops, the addition of getting a side relationships is nice.   I always found Skyrim a bit sterile in ways, as so many of the things you do don't really change anything (as opposed to just more loot).  Which is why I always prefered systems like rebuilding the thieves guild as opposed to killing just another dragon.  So building relationships with NPCs just adds that little bit more interaction/intergration with the world.

Other things on that list are an extra bonus ;).  Good luck with the project.

There is always a potential of breaking some quests when changing things like relationships though.. it will be interesting to see what happens when say, a Thalmor rapes your PC repeatedly or you seduce a Jarl and end up changing your relationship with them.

Not at all.

I will also gladly include contributions in the form of book content, letters, notes, poems, paintings or meshes ..

Very nice. I think some mean teasing via word play or misconcieving on purpose might be quite entertaining. Those would be random approaches/encounters from NPCs to the player.

Scenario 1: A somewhat mean/greedy woman (Ysolda for example would fit well imho) flirts with the PC and tries to seduce you. Eventually she tells you: "I'm no whore, but i really need 1000 septims. For this sum i promise you an unique experience, you may play the whole night with me and my pussy.  I guarantee you will remember this night your whole life."

Optimally it would be an NPC with a personal house, you would have to visit the NPC at his house in the evening then. If you do so there will be some dialogue lines exchanging pleasantries, and after you have paid you might be in for a surprise.

There are three possible results:

-The NPC briefly leaves the room and comes back with her cat

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17424/?

She would smile and wish you fun. You can try to complain then, but she will respond something like: "You agreed to the deal. And i did tell you i am no whore, you are surprised and you will remember this night. I never promised you will remember it positively though. Not my fault that you just thought with your cock instead of your brain."

-The NPC briefly leaves the room and comes back with a bound Khajiit slave she owns. You get sex with the poor Khajiit then if you want or you can leave frustrated, and the NPC would also respond something like with the cat result.

-The NPC was really serious and you have sex.

Scenario 2:

A kinky female NPC flirts with you and eventually seductively asks you if you want to taste her sweet pussy. If you agree to she will try to talk you into bondage. When you accept you will be stripped and bound and get gagged with her panty. After some struggling where she watches she will remove the pantygag and ask you how you liked the taste of her pussy. Should you start to protest and complain she'll be displeased, whip you and throw you out of her house still bound and cursing you.

If you tell her you liked it she'll be pleased and gag you again, then saying that you are a bit slutty though and need some whipping as punishment, but will get rewarded afterwards if you accept the punishment, otherwise you are free to go. If you accept the punishment you will have some nice sex with her afterwards and won a new dominant friend.

And then finally a miniquest series i would call the "bastard alchemist":

It begins like a normal alchemist quest, your first task is to retrieve an ancient alchemy book from a dungeon (like Stobor does in Angrimms apprentice, where you have to search for clues in a random Skyrim dungeon after you read the book in Angrimms basement). You get normal payment and the alchemist is very happy afterwards. After some delay (like 15 days) you get a letter from a courier where the alchemist asks you to visit him again. If you do so he is extremely excited and tells you that he could decrypt the old alchemy book. The main thesis is that alchemy ingredients from clever animals and humanoid creatures are blessed by Hircine and thus much more potent if the creature is killed immediately after it raped a poor human victim to death.

This sounds fishy, and is just a blatant lie. But the alchemist promises to pay you extremely well if you help him and do the slave capture and animal killing.

But if you agree you will get a series of 4-5 quests, starting with a sabrecat, then a bear, a troll and finally a giant. You will get rewarded generously  and the alchemist will get more exited each time. During the giant mission the alchemist will strip and start to masturbate then, confessing to you that he faked the ancient book and just wanted to see poor girls getting raped to death by beasts. He will offer to continue paying you generously if you continue (the quests would just randomly repeat as radiant quests) or wish you goodbye, smiling wickedly, saying:" Fortunately you did all the dirty deeds, so don't dare trying to report me to the authorities. Even if they would believe you you would get executed for your help too. And don't even think about killing me, a good friend of mine knows everything will report you to the guards if i don't return home in the next few hours or get killed by someone."

This would be the end of the quest, but it could easily be expanded in various ways, for example instead the alchemist could try to kill you after the giant quest to get rid of you as the only witness. Or you could kill him nontheless, but would be an outlaw in one hold then (like 50000 bounty).

Just ideas of course, hope you like them. And i have to praise your endless modding stamina once more :)

Mmh... a lot of nice ideas, but a couple of them read a bit too... "visible"?

- Something like a "milk farm" appears to be a bit too blatant, whereas the Standing Stone effects are a personal thing, which the surrounding world may or may not notice.

(And there would be a reason for them to be called "Demon Stones", eh?)

The latter is fine and great, the former... not so much (but that may be wording - under-the-counter offers would be fine again, if not flashy but actually "hard to qualify for").

Concise: I would like the individual to uphold an outward appearance of modesty, until breaking that appearance (towards the player) appears convenient and safe*.

Some of the ideas do not touch on the subject, again the Standing Stones, as they do not dictate to the afflicted, how to respond to their affliction.

- Relationship rank is improved with number of sex acts with an NPC

Not from a principial but from a technical point of view I must disadvise. This would work fine in pre-Skyrim TES games, where disposition ranged from 0 to 100 and usually had no great effect.

In Skyrim however, the whole range at your disposal is, according to UESP, the integer interval [-4, 4] and I have read claims (although cannot remember where and about what) that affecting relationship rank of certain NPCs may affect quests involving them (as it is appearently used as a trigger or condition in some).

- To make the general idea of this point workable, you might want to take a look at the irregular relationship system of Serana, which apparently is somewhat more sophisticated (and may pose a larger workload than you are ready to accept).

A Fetish system linked to Standing Stone signs

How will you handle the Aetherial Crown? Both ways are feasible (from a non-technical point of view), mayhap an MCM toogle could enable both (the stored effect including its fetish - or not).

* - not threatening the general appearance overly much, see xboronx' "bastard alchemist" example, where the alchemist ensures that his tracks are covered (accumulates enough potential player bounty), before revealing himself

Encounters:
-slave in a cemetery mourning her recently deceased owner
-injured xenophile who needs a healing potion for internal bleeding and/or help getting whatever those spiders put inside
-Vigilant of Stendar recently "blessed" by a Daedra - could ask for death, or player could try to prevent suicide w/ speechcraft+sex
-Thalmor Justiciar at a crossroad, fully incapacitated with bondage stuffs w/ Talos symbols, can be freed, killed, used
-Kyne devotee celebrating a day of running around nude in the wilds

Books:
-account of "survival cannibalism" and justification, or a "scholarly" inquiry with more than one "example from history" and recounting of which were condemned and which forgiven etc.
-Fake alchemy formulas for aphrodisiacs
-"Don't Kill the Ghosts: Collecting Ectoplasm Part 3"

just a few ideas to add

Not from a principial but from a technical point of view I must disadvise. This would work fine in pre-Skyrim TES games, where disposition ranged from 0 to 100 and usually had no great effect.

In Skyrim however, the whole range at your disposal is, according to UESP, the integer interval [-4, 4] and I have read claims (although cannot remember where and about what) that affecting relationship rank of certain NPCs may affect quests involving them (as it is appearently used as a trigger or condition in some).

- To make the general idea of this point workable, you might want to take a look at the irregular relationship system of Serana, which apparently is somewhat more sophisticated (and may pose a larger workload than you are ready to accept).

A few Sexlab mods already shift relationship rank, and yes, it does open up quests the PC really shouldn't have access to. For example, raising your relationship rank with Elisef can get you the quest to go to the Talos shrine before you have finished all of the Potema quests.  

A few Sexlab mods already shift relationship rank, and yes, it does open up quests the PC really shouldn't have access to. For example, raising your relationship rank with Elisef can get you the quest to go to the Talos shrine before you have finished all of the Potema quests.

Looks like I will have to add some configuration after all and make those changes optional.

In the meantime just don't say 'hello' to npcs you don't want to mess with. The first hello checks the sex count with the npc and updates the relationship rank accordingly.

Or maybe I could make the configuration blend in by link it to certain actions like accepting a gift from the npc or sleeping in their home.

Thanks for the ideas so far - I will add them to the list.

I agree on the subtle vs obvious approach and I usually lean towards the subtle. However the next update will include a milk farm in a semi-lore friendly way. I an currently trying to get permission to include assets from other mods and I am working on making my first custom Devious Device : a lockable milking harness and a quest to go with it :)

Certainly this milk farm could have the front of a common farm?

Unless you plan to have people sqat about in plain sight with milking machines attached (Machines, really? I mean, why not, but considering that they would not be necessary and a bother to ob- and maintain, they should probably not feature in plain sight anyway. - Just to be clear, nothing against the mere existence and availability of such devices!) it would be mere dialogue work to ensure that the "real purpose" of this establishment were not visible on the first - or fifth - look.

... Considering that "wet nurse" is a proper and respected job in real-world medieval settings (and therefore may act as a conveniently legitimate way to advertise this farm's more unusual services), whether the implementation of this idea ends up looking "over the top" comes down to the intricacies of its design.

Certainly this milk farm could have the front of a common farm?

Unless you plan to have people sqat about in plain sight with milking machines attached (Machines, really? I mean, why not, but considering that they would not be necessary and a bother to ob- and maintain, they should probably not feature in plain sight anyway. - Just to be clear, nothing against the mere existence and availability of such devices!) it would be mere dialogue work to ensure that the "real purpose" of this establishment were not visible on the first - or fifth - look.

... Considering that "wet nurse" is a proper and respected job in real-world medieval settings (and therefore may act as a conveniently legitimate way to advertise this farm's more unusual services), whether the implementation of this idea ends up looking "over the top" comes down to the intricacies of its design.

The current plan is this:

- The farm will have dwemer milking harness (as a devious device for the brave souls who want to take that on) and will have a background story around cheese for a special client (guess who..).

The machines will be limited to that one farm. I am not planning on adding them all over the place or making sweeping changes like Slaverun.

The farm is out of the way. If you don't want to see the machines, just don't go there :)

- Another location will have a more traditional wet nurse with a problem

- The farm will have dwemer milking harness (as a devious device for the brave souls who want to take that on) and will have a background story around cheese for a special client (guess who..).

Have you looked to the recent work by zazChris and xaz? There's an animated milking machine on the way ...

Have you looked to the recent work by zazChris and xaz? There's an animated milking machine on the way ...

I will use it once it is part of Zaz animation framework .. For now, harness it is (if I can distribute it that is).

Love the idea of the mini-quests and small encounters, not thrilled with the relationship system idea - seems like it should be a separate mod.  But if a switch is added to disable that bit, that'd probably be good enough.  I'll wait for that.

I like the idea of the fetish system too, but maybe that should be toggleable as well?  I can see where some folks would JUST want the "stories" portion.  Unless the fetish system directly ties into some of those...

I forgot my favorite dialogue, perfect for rape/nonconsensual bdsm scenarios.

The NPC(s) just need to bind, gag and abuse the PC mercilessly. There should be a few "action" choices either via dialogue or menu like with some devious devices, and one of them should be to start crying. If you are lucky your abusers might show mercy, but they might also further mock you, saying with a twisted smile: "Oh my, tears of joy. You are such a dirty slut, i'll make you even happier" and continue the abuse, even more brutal.

So if i'm reading this right...

A Fetish system linked to Standing Stone signs
- Arousal is increased depending on the perk in your sign. Now you have another reason to find the right standing stone for you.
- No fetish - Default
- The Apprentice Stone - Crafting / Hitting / Being a Dom - Not started
- The Atronach Stone - Killing monsters - Not started
- The Lady Stone - Wearing Jewelry - Done
- The Lord Stone - Wearing Armor - Done
- The Lover Stone - Being Nude / Sex - Done
- The Mage Stone - Using magic - Not started
- The Ritual Stone - Specific NPC / spouse - Not started
- The Serpent Stone - Killing animals - Not started
- The Shadow Stone - Killing humans - Not started
- The Steed Stone - Bestiality - Not started
- The Thief Stone - Stealing- In progress
- The Tower Stone - Wearing leather / being hit / Being a sub - In progress
- The Warrior Stone - Using weapons - Done

If i have the sign of the Lady Stone and i equip jewellery arousal will go up? Or will the arousal timer increase while i'm wearing jewellery? also how will sexlab/general mod stripping affect this?

The machines will be limited to that one farm. I am not planning on adding them all over the place or making sweeping changes like Slaverun.

The farm is out of the way. If you don't want to see the machines, just don't go there :)

That is nice and I will try that out eventually. It does not touch my concern however, about how that establishment would present itself.

Worst case:

- outside, 1337 steampunk palace

- PC enters

- inside, walls full of tubes and suction cups, bare-breasted inhabitant

Inhabitant: "Oh, hello, are you per chance interested in some breast milk? Oh wait! -"

- Inhabitant flails about

Inhabitant: "I spy Titties! Let me put them into this inexorable dwemer milking harness and squeeze them until they turn purple! Bwhahaha!"

Best case:

- outside, generic Skyrim farm, farm animals, crops

- PC enters

- inside, rustic interior, again generic Skyrim farm, freaky machinery behind locked door, Inhabitant in ordinary farm clothing

Inhabitant: "Oh, hello, we do not get many visitors."

- Inhabitant checks player outfit

Inhabitant, if poor appearance: "Are you here to work on the farm?"

Inhabitant, if adventurous appearance: "Are you a traveller looking for rest?"

Inhabitant, otherwise: "Do you want to look at some of our produce?"

- Inhabitant offers innocent job/resting place/foodstuffs+ingredients if PC confirms

- repeat for subsequent visits, until

Inhabitant, if dwemer gear and at least n visits: "Hello again. Say, have you been dungeon delving in Dwemer ruins? Would you do it again?"

-- may work differently than with n visits variable, mayhap with increasing relationship

PC: "(0) Sure. / (1) Nah, just bought. / (2) Need a favour?"

Inhabitant, if (0): "Hey, if you find some spigots/ while down there, could you do me a favour and bring me some? They can come in really handy."

Inhabitant, if (1): "Ah. Shame. ... I mean, it sure looks fancy."

Inhabitant, if (2): "Well, yes. Those spigots which lay around down there can come in really handy. But most people just leave them be as useless clutter, so they cannot be found with merchants easily. I could use some, if you would fetch them."

-- would not lead to sufficient trust right away, but may in combination with previous "normal" acquaintance, romantic interest, PC equipment (DD items may lower threshold or Inhabitant may ask about them and if PC states that they like those, that may instead - or mayhap both variants for a small and larger stacking bonus)

- eventually, Inhabitant probes for PC interest and if approved, unlocks door, updates produce list

-- if PC unlocks door before that, can confront Inhabitant about findings, circumvent trust building process

... And well, while I hope for the best, I fear for the worst.

The world cannot be full of Urags who do not need to care about who gets wind of what they do for a hobby!

That is nice and I will try that out eventually. It does not touch my concern however, about how that establishment would present itself.

Worst case:

(...)

Best case:

(...)

... And well, while I hope for the best, I fear for the worst.

The world cannot be full of Urags who do not need to care about who gets wind of what they do for a hobby!

The result will be closer to #2 with a tiny bit of #1, at least at first (the 'cows' are out in the open, subject of curiosity and topic to initiate the line of dialogues).