@DeepBlueFrog

First I have to say that the board with the notes on the city's is amazing you can even place notes there to start Quest's, is just a shame that don't be part of the original Skyrim because many of the bartender quest are more immersive if was placed on the board too.

Second:  are you checked the JUGS Mod, because your new dialogues for the milk maids are very similar and I'm removing JUGS from my mod list for that reason but the fact that you can ask anyone to milk you without take on consideration if you are using Devious Devices that forbid the breast Animations bother me. Also you can ask everyone to be a cow and I feel better if wasn't able at less for the Protected/Essential NPC'S to avoid issues with Quest's and immersion.

23 hours ago, slvsaris said:

The milk harness (or cow harness, whatever harness we get parts from Riften to finish) is invisible.  Any advice?  I am assuming they show up for other people (using LE), so I am guessing something is wrong on my end.  I built the harness in bodyslide (uunp).  I looked in xedit, and the files are in the right paths, though the capitalization is different between the records and the actual folder names, but I am guessing that Skyrim is not case sensitive.

In my case I use a old BodySlide and the partition defined on my BodySlide are different from the slots on the ESP file. I just changed the slots on the ESP file to match with my BodySlide because feel better so probably your case be similar. Just check the partitions on the meshes.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:53 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is right.

OK, thanks. Sorry it took so long to reply, but I got Valheim, and have been a bit obsessed with it. Although it is a bit lonely, just my pc and monsters. Definitely needs some wenches.

It`s the first "new" game I`ve bought in like ten years. Pretty damn good for "early access". Here`s hoping they don`t drop the ball at some point.

But any way...Keep on keeping on, my dude(or dudette).

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

In my case I use a old BodySlide and the partition defined on my BodySlide are different from the slots on the ESP file. I just changed the slots on the ESP file to match with my BodySlide because feel better so probably your case be similar. Just check the partitions on the meshes.

They are different in mine as well.   I changed the esp to match, will see how it goes.  Both harness types needed changed.  I think the cow harness should also take up the collar slot since it has a collar, but I did not change that.

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog

First I have to say that the board with the notes on the city's is amazing you can even place notes there to start Quest's, is just a shame that don't be part of the original Skyrim because many of the bartender quest are more immersive if was placed on the board too.

I got used to the boards in The Witcher and I would love to replace the Courrier by those boards (I think there is a mod for that already now that I think of it).

I will use them later in the final stages of the Milk Farm quest and maybe other parts of Stories.

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Second:  are you checked the JUGS Mod, because your new dialogues for the milk maids are very similar and I'm removing JUGS from my mod list for that reason but the fact that you can ask anyone to milk you without take on consideration if you are using Devious Devices that forbid the breast Animations bother me. Also you can ask everyone to be a cow and I feel better if wasn't able at less for the Protected/Essential NPC'S to avoid issues with Quest's and immersion.

I am planning to add more conditions to enable that dialogue, or maybe a toggle in MCM to remove it when you don't want it at all.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I tried to change the slots from a harness to a bra and see if that allowed to wear armors over it. 

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I got used to the boards in The Witcher and I would love to replace the Courrier by those boards (I think there is a mod for that already now that I think of it).

I will use them later in the final stages of the Milk Farm quest and maybe other parts of Stories.

The Courrier missions are not good idea because usually are letters addressed to you besides the Courrier will give it to you before you reach the board.

But the inn keepers usually have missions from the Jarl's and in theory are for anyone so immersion speaking are board material. Probably is not hard check the inventory of the inn keepers and place a copy of the note on the board every time you check the board

5 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The Courrier missions are not good idea because usually are letters addressed to you besides the Courrier will give it to you before you reach the board.

But the inn keepers usually have missions from the Jarl's and in theory are for anyone so immersion speaking are board material. Probably is not hard check the inventory of the inn keepers and place a copy of the note on the board every time you check the board

Actually for the courrier, something I would love to have at some point is a concept of Game of Throne like Courrier Crow... not directly to the player, but having a crow on the shoulder or around the feet of the Courrier NPC would be nice.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am planning to add more conditions to enable that dialogue, or maybe a toggle in MCM to remove it when you don't want it at all.

I tried to change the slots from a harness to a bra and see if that allowed to wear armors over it. 

From what I have read, the slots on the mesh and the slots in the esp have to match.  I also noticed that the rope collar the milk cows are wearing are also invisible.

Edit: For the rope collar it appears that the mesh being pointed to does not exist in the zap folder

ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\03ZAZ - RopeShackles\ZaZAPRopeCollarFemale.nif

13 minutes ago, slvsaris said:

From what I have read, the slots on the mesh and the slots in the esp have to match.  I also noticed that the rope collar the milk cows are wearing are also invisible.

Yes... they do have to match.. and I thought I updated them everywhere.

If you can point me at what is not matching and I will fix it.

It will take me a while to inspect all the slots and meshes.

57 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes... they do have to match.. and I thought I updated them everywhere.

If you can point me at what is not matching and I will fix it.

It will take me a while to inspect all the slots and meshes.

Below are the records I changed in the plugin.  I just made them match what was assigned in the mesh. 

I also had an issue removing the harness once I put it on.  Once equipped, when trying to remote it, I only got the dialog to put it on despite the fact that it was already equipped.  I do not know if DD5 is causing that, or something I did.

Armor Addon:

_SLSDDi_CowHarnessAA [ARMA:07002DCF]
Changed to slot 49 (Biped Body Template)

_SLSDDi_zbfCollarRopeAA [ARMA:0700698E]
  Pointed mail model to - ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\03ZAZ - RopeShackles\CollarRope01Male.nif
Pointed female model to - ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\03ZAZ - RopeShackles\CollarRope01Female.nif

_SLSDDi_zbfCuffsRopeAA [ARMA:0700698F]
  Pointed mail model to - ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\03ZAZ - RopeShackles\WristRope02Male_0.nif
Pointed female model to - ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\03ZAZ - RopeShackles\WristRope02Female_0.nif

_SLSDDi_CowMilkerAA [ARMA:07018251]
Changed to slot 32 (Biped Body Template)

Armor:

_SLSDDi_MilkHarness "Simple cow harness" [ARMO:07002DD0]

_SLSDDi_CowHarness "Simple Milking Harness" [ARMO:070048F9]

_SLSDDi_CowHarness_scriptInstance [ARMO:070048FA]

_SLSDDi_CowMilker "Automated Milker" [ARMO:0701824E]

_SLSDDi_CowMilker_scriptInstance [ARMO:0701824F]

I will take a look at the slots assignment but changing the harness to slot 32 is not a solution.

Devious Device will not work correctly as a Devious Bra is slot 56 isn't used.

I think the issue is coming from the mesh using multiple slots - one for the collar, one for the container and one for the bra/harness.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will take a look at the slots assignment but changing the harness to slot 32 is not a solution.

Devious Device will not work correctly as a Devious Bra is slot 56 isn't used.

I think the issue is coming from the mesh using multiple slots - one for the collar, one for the container and one for the bra/harness.

in milkcuirass_0.nif and milkcuirass_1.nif, the collar, container, and the harness use slot 49 (unless I am looking at the wrong thing, which is entirely possible)

milkmovil_0.nif and milkmovil_1.nif only uses slot 32

The harness from DD uses slot 58

I am guessing that the normal milk harness should use slots 58 and 45

I am guessing that the automated milker should use slot 56 like a chastity bra?

I have very little experience with this sort of stuff.  The changes I made did allow the cow harness to show in game, just had the dd script issues where it would not come off.  i did not try out the automated milker in game.

38 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I have the harnesses on my pc and both cows and I collected the empty milk bottles, but milking the cows or getting my pc milked still does not produce the milk that gets added to the stats.  Do I need a specific MME configuration?

MME is not required. 

Can you share a screenshot of the 'DeviousStories' tab in Stories menu after you milk one of the cows (after someone tries to milk your character?)

It should look something like this.

If it is working, you will see a number for Hormone Lactation, a Lactation Threshold and a Milk level.

The way Milking works, getting milked increases lactation hormones. 

The more hormone you have, you more your milk level is increased with each milking session.

When your milk level get above the lactation threshold, there is a chance milk gets produced.

image.png

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

MME is not required. 

Can you share a screenshot of the 'DeviousStories' tab in Stories menu after you milk one of the cows (after someone tries to milk your character?)

It should look something like this.

If it is working, you will see a number for Hormone Lactation, a Lactation Threshold and a Milk level.

The way Milking works, getting milked increases lactation hormones. 

The more hormone you have, you more your milk level is increased with each milking session.

When your milk level get above the lactation threshold, there is a chance milk gets produced.

image.png

I don't seem to have the milk production tab, but the other values you described are there.  I think what I am going to do is get rid of MME (since I don't need it).  Then I'm going to remove and reinstall Devious Stories.  Hopefully that will fix it for me.  If this mod is going to be updated soon, maybe I should wait for that? 

72850_20210310015315_1.thumb.png.9aaaed39ba059f75d6483997d6f379e2.png

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's strange... with these numbers, your character should be producing milk after a sneeze.

Do you have any mod that can disrupt orgasms from SexLab?

Can you share an error log?

I'm using SLSO.  Could it be the problem? Should I disable or remove it?

11 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I'm using SLSO.  Could it be the problem? Should I disable or remove it?

That could be interfering with it.

That's also a reminder for me to set up a patch for SLSO. I have code for it in other mods, I will add it for SLSO as well.

Edit: I added a quick patch for SLSO to the code. I will test it tonight.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That could be interfering with it.

That's also a reminder for me to set up a patch for SLSO. I have code for it in other mods, I will add it for SLSO as well.

Edit: I added a quick patch for SLSO to the code. I will test it tonight.

I simply disabled the SexLab separate orgasms option and started producing milk!  So, it wasn't the SLSO mod causing the problem.  

But, after removing and re-installing Devious Stories (before finding the actual fix), I can't find Leonara.  Any clues?  Should I use a clean save?

7 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I simply disabled the SexLab separate orgasms option and started producing milk!  So, it wasn't the SLSO mod causing the problem.  

But, after removing and re-installing Devious Stories (before finding the actual fix), I can't find Leonara.  Any clues?  Should I use a clean save?

She is sometimes inside the house (and sometimes it is locked).

She also runs away from combat (as do the cows) so you might find her nearby and walking back to the farm.

If you go away for a while (a day) and come back, she should be reset in place.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

She is sometimes inside the house (and sometimes it is locked).

She also runs away from combat (as do the cows) so you might find her nearby and walking back to the farm.

If you go away for a while (a day) and come back, she should be reset in place.

I went to another save and she is back.  But another thing .. after delivering the new milker plans, new machines showed up at the farm.  My first attempt resulted in me getting stuck in the machine, and it didn't milk me.  Should I wait to be told the new machine is ready for use?

23 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I went to another save and she is back.  But another thing .. after delivering the new milker plans, new machines showed up at the farm.  My first attempt resulted in me getting stuck in the machine, and it didn't milk me.  Should I wait to be told the new machine is ready for use?

You should be able to use the machine when it becomes available.

There should be a counter and sound effects as the machine is working. You should be locked in about 1 minute in real time for each milk bottle produced.

On 3/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

You should be able to use the machine when it becomes available.

There should be a counter and sound effects as the machine is working. You should be locked in about 1 minute in real time for each milk bottle produced.

OK.  I'll try again and wait a little longer.  Thanks.

P.S. - I don't mean to nitpick, but when I have a problem I like to browse the posts to see if someone else had similar issues in the past.  So I post so others can do the same.  The simple act of reporting turning off the SLSO option may help somebody else later.

EDIT:  Using the upgraded milking machine, I got the counter.  But it took more than 10 mins real-time to finish.  Is that normal?  Still didn't see a counter for the first new machine, though.

New EDIT: Started a new game and everything seems to be working now.  It still takes awhile (although less than 5 mins now), but the countdown works for both machines.

Does anyone know where I could find a good breast veins overlay for Slavetats?

I tested adding veins and milk drips in Stories using this mod below, but even though it is listed as a Mod resource, it requires to ask for permission of the author, which is not something I am going to do for Nexus mods. I may give it a try at doing an overlay myself but I could use not having to spend a lot of time texturing instead of working on bugs in the quest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31878?tab=description